It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks to Release "History Making Stuff" Within Weeks?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If this is true....

One reason they would have to wait "a few weeks" to release it would be the use of time "travel" or some other means of seeing into the future. If certain people had the ability to see into the future, let say a week or two, than you would have to hide out until that window closed.

IMO, seeing into the future is the only plausible explanation to how tens of thousands of people can have real-life interaction with what seem to be extra-terrestial beings and be absolutely no smoking gun evidence. Or how there have been no other terrorist attacks in America.....? The only other explanation is it's all in our heads - which is actually a plausible scenerio too..... but when it comes to any kind of time manipulation things get complicating very fast. Who knows.

By the time you start to think about what the truth actually is.... or could be...... your mind's eye will blink ...and something more instantly satisfying to look at will replace such ponderings - like women, or big juicy cheesburgers, or an ice cold beer.... mmmmmmm....the beer actually sounds good right now

I gotta go drop some kids off at the pool..... happy trails.
-K

[edit on 13-6-2010 by kevlar79]

[edit on 13-6-2010 by kevlar79]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I think you all are way off on this rumored batch of leaks...it's not going to be global conspiracy stuff, NWO type stuff, time travel type stuff, Vatican scandal stuff, or alien stuff. The data the guy had access to was classified secret at it's highest level...if you're expecting this 'earth-shattering' type info (if it even sees the light of day) your going to be disappointed.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
well it's the 13th June and I can't see jack. In fact the Wikileaks site is jack! if the guy has the money to fly around the world successfully evade the greatest Intelligence services in the world MI6/Mossad/CIA/NSA/BBC/NBC/FOX/HIV/ABC/DVD et al then either pay someone or build it yourself (You are supposed to be a hacker!) to get a blog site up and running on multiple independent servers so your site doesn't look like it was put together on a 1992 news board and is better protected.

I mean if the US government is really that worried about the site all it has to do is follow the DNS send some chap round in black hats and crash through the door. I mean we are told it is history making stuff and the US government is VERY worried.

Hang on a minute, I did software engineering for a BSc. If I was a government and a website was messing with my national security I would simply take it down. let me see what i can find about the people who run/control the internet......

Ah yes DNS and IP's here we go:

"Prior to the establishment of ICANN for this purpose, IANA was administered primarily by Jon Postel at the Information Sciences Institute at the University of Southern California, under a contract USC/ISI had with the United States Department of Defense, until ICANN was created to assume the responsibility under a United States Department of Commerce contract." LINK to SOURCE

So what I am saying is that this is BULL****. I hope you can read and paid attention, the Department of Defense give out the contract for running the internet addressing, sorry department of commerce as it is now called (War is business don't you know).

All these enemy websites, the threat of attack over the internet (if I could record my laughter and the windows shaking from the noise I would) yet another way to scare the living dipsh*t out of the public.

He will either turn up dead or release the info in which case he is apart of the game, probably to bring about the collapse of the USA, destruction of Israel and the creation of the Global Federation of Dipsh*ts

And no they won't kill me because I work for them helping to get the word out that death and destruction is coming. Then when you stay at home watching Pop Idiot while a bomb drops on you; you will have become a willing or apathetic ritual sacrifice for their satanic worship.

This is all a game, a very unpleasant game that has been played out many time before. every time they loose they try again. Look at history and you will see that we are walking to destruction in the same apathetic state that Europe and the USA found themselves in WWII.

The way out is to call all the troops home and defend the borders. No matter what no bombs, missiles or troops should leave your national territory. Kill anything that is thrown at you or tries to get in but nothing goes out. If that happens they loose and loose fast.

You have to scream to be heard and then no believes you anyway!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

He who thinks he knows best, knows nothing.

you should take your signature to heart.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Ahmose]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
With the FBI currently hunting down Assange, I wonder if there really is some truth in what he is holding back.

The next couple of weeks will be interesting indeed to see if any documents surface.

the government seem pretty desperate to catch him thats for sure.

g

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join