It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks to Release "History Making Stuff" Within Weeks?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
When is this due out? They make good on their promises and I have the anticipation growing.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
Update On Wikileaks Next Project

At the end of his recent interview with the New Yorker, Julian Paul Assange drops a brief comment about the upcoming project..."Project G".

Then Assange leaned forward and, in a whisper, began to talk about a leak, code-named Project G, that he is developing in another secret location. He promised that it would be news, and I saw in him the same mixture of seriousness and amusement, devilishness and intensity that he had displayed in the Bunker.

Links
New Yorker Interview
Complimentary New Yorker Article Video

[edit on 31-5-2010 by thepixelpusher]

Good find pixelpusher. Been searching, and there is some interesting comments on some blog sites. I've read that the "G" could possibly stand for guantanamo...

Been trying to access the Wikileaks Website but it's not working at the moment....

g

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
or Granai...as in Granai massacre

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
G can be for many things at this moment. Guatemala, Golf Oil, Gaza....

I see that wikileaks is down. Anyone else notice this?

[edit on 1-6-2010 by republicadelbanano]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by republicadelbanano]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
cover up trying to stop any info being leaked??
thats my guess

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
WikiLeaks is back up.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hey guys, let's kick this thread up a notch.

The person who sent the Iraq video (to Wikileaks) showing journalists being killed was arrested.

Question is who's the players and who's being played?

Wikileks is proposing to protect and defend the whisleblower. But, Wikileaks says they got the video but didn't get the 260,000 embarrasing secure emails (including Hillary Clintons) that would embarras the govt. Supposedly the freelance hacker/journalist who turned the guy in says he was told there was the video and the 260,000 emails.

Did Wikilwaks put the Govt. onto the leaker or is the govt. trying to smoke out what Wikileaks has by putting false information about the emails. Or maybe the person arrested is just a patsy smeared with the deed, and instead of really being jailed is inducted into secret covert ops. Off the grid so to speak.

Source

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
So, where is this "history making stuff" he was talking about two weeks ago?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

Agreed I cannot wait any longer!! The suspense may literally be killing me!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FearfulButInterested

Did they put a date when the material will be released?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I wish they did then it wouldn't be so bad. As of now no official release date or anything

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
So, where is this "history making stuff" he was talking about two weeks ago?

It's possible with the recent arrest associated with a wikileaks informant that they don't have cooborating data to back up what they have. It's difficult to know with wikileaks because everything is very cloak and shadows, which is quite understandable.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

well it shouldnt be, you dont have to cloak the truth, nor be afraid you will get arrested for that.

If i had info like they do id post it all over the net and wait on my porch to get arrested, after all, i d be spreading the truth.

Dont be afraid of getting arrested or even lose your life, thats the weapon we have against "THEM"

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios

well it shouldnt be, you dont have to cloak the truth, nor be afraid you will get arrested for that.

If i had info like they do id post it all over the net and wait on my porch to get arrested, after all, i d be spreading the truth.

Dont be afraid of getting arrested or even lose your life, thats the weapon we have against "THEM"

That kind of gung-ho attitude is short sighted. If you do such a thing and get arrested then you can't continue to share information. Staying free with continued access to informants makes you far more valuable.

Consider the scrutiny wikileaks is under. A report leaked from the pentagon itself stated that wikileaks was a clear and present danger to the US armed forces and intelligence services and that steps would need to be taken to route out moles.

Dying or being detained is all well and good, but when combating corruption within many different large governments, who have access to resources we can't imagine, a guerilla style of information warfare is the sensible approach

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

VERY interesting..

June 11, 2010 "Anxious that Wikileaks may be on the verge of publishing a batch of secret State Department cables, investigators are desperately searching for founder Julian Assange. Philip Shenon reports."

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nltkn

Yeah it is interesting, the way assauge has set the website up makes it incredibly difficult to take down. The Us government can't even appeal to the countries the servers are hosted in because Assange chose countries where he can be criminally prosecuted if he reveals the source of information given to him. This means the countries can't agree to any court order making him reveal sources as that would result in him being criminalised under a separate law.

I will be keeping a close eye on wikileaks over the next few weeks and when/if they release this stuff i will be making copies of it all. While it is incredibly hard to take down all of the servers i imagine the US intelligence services are working on a plan. They just can't stand for wikileaks to be around anymore, it's getting dangerous for them. The really great thing about wikileaks is that it doesn't just attack one country, it goes after everyone.

If Assange is smart (and lets face it, the man is very smart) then he'll be keeping a very low profile , moving around, avoiding international travel, feeding people random false leads about any travel plans he has or where he will be staying and generally trying to stay as off grid as he can. I just keep having this feeling that he's going to disappear or show up dead sometime soon. It will probably be set up as a convenient accident and while all of us will call foul we won't have proof. Of course most people won't even hear about it either.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
The problem is there has already been so much "history-making stuff" released (even in the MSM) over the past decade or so that people are basically numb to everything. Wars, economy, oil...people read it and shrug because they can't process it all. What will it take for people to WAKE UP? I am so disappointed in the general apathy and inactivity.

It almost seems that if a UFO landed on the White House lawn in broad daylight, most people would just grunt and go get a beer from the fridge before changing the TV channel.

Numb is what I have seen for many years and the massive release of "information" and "dis-information" creates apathy by overwhelming the senses and the ability to process that overwhelming amount of often contradictory information. It is a known concept within intelligence circles. Mass hypnotic trance as in looking at the vehicle in front of you........instead of looking 5-10 vehicles ahead as well as looking to the sides and rear, it keeps the mind working and processing information. YMMV

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I have a feeling the emails are what we need folks. How much, 280,000, classified emails from our corrupt politicians? I can only imagine. I have a feeling we'd be seeing emails from many different governments that really give a better picture of the corruption that is going on. I think it would be enough to send some shocks through the US. I also have a feeling we will never see those emails, I think the government snipped that at the source.

That video release wasn't enough, that kind of stuff is pretty much accepted by the US population, as sad as it is. I mean, I understand it is terrible and I have long understood we shouldn't be in Iraq or Afghanistan, but what am I gonna do about it? Yeah, I can go vote where my vote doesn't count anyway. We need something that causes enough uproar where people are ready to run for political office as "Constitutionalists" or whatever you want to call them, and enough to get the masses to vote all Democrats and Republicans OUT of the office where they don't belong.

I'm sure these emails show any or all of the following :

- planned catastrophes
- funding of criminals
- corporate buyouts of government officials/agencies
- understanding of terms of war between governments involved in the war
- planned framing of individuals throughout the world in order to benefit the government
- planned dumbing down of the masses through control of the MSM
- hints towards a one world government
- TPTB behind the scenes pulling strings
- Democrats & Republicans working towards the same corrupt goals

Hell, I could go on. I just have a feeling a LOT of "conspiracies" would be touched upon. Scary thing is, I'm sure there is some stuff on there that hasn't taken place yet.

Or maybe I'm just hopeful, maybe we just have Hillary Clinton emailing her intern what she wants on her Subway sandwich for lunch....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Maybe hes waiting for one of the talked about events to occur so that he can release the cables afterward to show they planned it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by grom0007

That is a definite possibility.

It got leaked so it hasn't happened.

Iran perhaps?

[edit on 13/6/10 by ghostsoldier]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join