It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The Recipe...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Hispanics have lower incidence and death rates from all cancers combined and from the four most common cancers (breast, prostate, lung and bronchus, and colon and rectum) than non-Hispanic whites.

Don't forget environmental factors when discussing possible causes for cancer.

Maintaining optimum Vitamin D levels decreases the chance of developing all cancer types by up to 70%. And it just so happens that Mexico is prime real estate for Vitamin D synthesization.

Latitude and sun exposure are great indicators/predictors of cancer rates. Generally, the more sun exposure and lower lattitudes tend to produce low cancer rates.

-Dev

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Kelly Eidem is an amazing man. I did a post August last year on his cure that he gives away freely.

He is also in ill health from other things (he's old) so he does accept donations at his website.

I apologize for not reposting that blog here but I thought this was common knowledge.

You can GOOGLE m blog at: A DIY Homemade Cure For Cancer.

Mr. Eidem also has a DIY pain lotion that you can make at home for less than $20 and it works!

For anyone read to come off the pills, this may be a lifesaver.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightlark

Originally posted by sandwiches
The most exciting suppressed treatment I found is a frequency-based treatment that kills the microbes inside cancer cells, allowing them to return to normal. This was done by Royal Raymond Rife in the 30s.

Rife's work sounds interesting, and I've read about him before. The problem with Rife is that he was discredited early on by the mainstream medical body - as they couldn't replicate his claims. Additionally I seem to recall his original equipment was either taken into possession by the US government (why?!) or destroyed. One original remains in private hands.

The other issue is that in recent years Shysters have shown up to take advantage of people, and made so called Rife machines that were just money spinners for the Shysters in question.

It is simply not true that Rife was discredited. He begged the court to free him from the FDA attack so further research could be done. His lab was raided, and then it was burned to the ground, and then he was banned from any further research, precisely because what he did worked fantastically well and was easily reproduceable since it consisted of straightforward electronic designs and frequency settings. The loss of his work was a loss so great to humanity, it literally cannot be measured.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Maintaining optimum Vitamin D levels decreases the chance of developing all cancer types by up to 70%.

Latitude and sun exposure are great indicators/predictors of cancer rates. Generally, the more sun exposure and lower lattitudes tend to produce low cancer rates.

-Dev

There is such an overabundance of error here that I am not sure where to start. While vitamin D is great for every area of the body (like every other vitamin) it can not decrease your chances of developing cancer by 70%. The best estimates in the world are 30% and most much, much lower than even that.

Your latitude is not an indicator/predictor of your cancer rate. Its just that most developing nations are at lower latitudes and naturally spend more time outdoors because they typically do not have air conditioning. Your cancer rate has no bearing on where you are geographically.

Also people in poorer nations eat less processed foods. Processed white flour products and processed white sugar products are the primary carcinogens in more advanced societies... and the primary causes of cancerous growths.

Cancer feeds on sugar, but it must have a low-oxygen environment to do so. So a body that is chronically oxygen-deficient will almost certainly develop cancer and many other diseases.

In our advanced society, the oxygen we breathe is insufficient to sustain healthy life and our soil is so oxygen depleted that we no longer get oxygen from our food. And worst of all, our water travels thru metal pipes which meant that be the time it reaches us, it is totally depleted of oxygen.

The saddest part is that absolutely every single process in our bodies requires oxygen. Everything from respiration to digestion to cell production. And even the toxins that we dispel from our body MUST bind with oxygen before they can leave, eg... sweat, sneeze, urination, tears, boils, etc.

The bottom line is that a lack of sufficient oxygen is a guarantee of disease.

See: Dr. Stephen Levine Renowned Molecular Biologist and Geneticist Author, "Oxygen Deficiency: A Concomitant to All Degenerative Illness": "In all serious disease states we find a concomitant low oxygen state...Low oxygen in the body tissues is a sure indicator for disease...Hypoxia, or lack of oxygen in the tissues, is the fundamental cause for all degenerative disease. Oxygen is the source of life to all cells."

quote from: The Oxygen Therapy Program - What The Experts Say

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarGoddess

Your latitude is not an indicator/predictor of your cancer rate. Its just that most developing nations are at lower latitudes and naturally spend more time outdoors because they typically do not have air conditioning. Your cancer rate has no bearing on where you are geographically.

The latitude you live in is directly proportional to the amount of UV light available to you. UV light exposure is a powerful modulator of vitamin D generation.

Cancer feeds on sugar,

ALL human cells use sugar as their primary energy source, most often in the forms of glucose and glycogen.

but it must have a low-oxygen environment to do so. So a body that is chronically oxygen-deficient will almost certainly develop cancer and many other diseases.

You're putting the horse before the carriage. Cancer cells don't require a low oxygen environment, they CREATE a low oxygen environment by otugrowing their blood supply. That's why cancers secrete potent angiogenic factors, to create more and more vessels to increase their surrounding blood flow and oxygen supply.

In our advanced society, the oxygen we breathe is insufficient to sustain healthy life and our soil is so oxygen depleted that we no longer get oxygen from our food. And worst of all, our water travels thru metal pipes which meant that be the time it reaches us, it is totally depleted of oxygen.

Source?

The saddest part is that absolutely every single process in our bodies requires oxygen. Everything from respiration to digestion to cell production. And even the toxins that we dispel from our body MUST bind with oxygen before they can leave, eg... sweat, sneeze, urination, tears, boils, etc.

Toxins are actually LESS likely to bind with oxygen than to bind with it. In fact, most excretions are chelated by metal ions, or are bound to ammonia or water, not oxygen.

See: Dr. Stephen Levine

You know, it's odd...despite the use of the word "renowned", I can't find any record of Dr. Levine, his credentials, or even which school he went to. Every mention of him I was able to find was a direct copy and paste of the quote you posted. Care to share what makes this mysteriously unknown man "renowned"?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarGoddess

Also people in poorer nations eat less processed foods. Processed white flour products and processed white sugar products are the primary carcinogens in more advanced societies... and the primary causes of cancerous growths.

People in poorer nations eat foods that are cheap and filling. Processed white flour is both. Bread? Rice?

I can't disagree, however, that most cancers are possibly directly attributed to the consumption of easily digestible carbohydrates.

-Dev

[edit on 21-5-2010 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I just wanted to say that I wish everyone in this thread and their loved ones a speedy recovery and healthy life.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
He suggested I do some research on Capsaicin, that's what I did and guess what I found?

On a side note, I have (first hand) forcibly administered juiced habenero orally to an individual in the midst of an intense grand mal seizure and (in an unrelated incident) to a second individual that had flat lined for over 90 seconds (not breathing, no pulse, hands curled in; going grey) following a heart attack.

In both instances each individual opened their eyes, sat up, and asked what the hell was on fire in their mouth.

Since then, 1/4 teaspoon in my eggs every morning!

Sri

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
These folk remedies have varied over the centuries, but can still be considered as within the "Doctrine of Signatures" as practiced throughout medical history.
If a plant or whatever had a warming element within itself it was seen as being a cure for pluresy, catarh, typocus of the blowhole and such.
Aloes were used for many conditions, and were amazingly good at keeping infections down, and for cooling a fevered person if no cold stream was near...and they usually weren't in places aloes grew.
North American aboriginals had a wealth of information concerning the use of clays, cacti, flowers, fungi, burrs, herbs, bark from both vines and
trees.
Aspirin was the active ingredient in the bark of the white willow, Foxglove gave us digitalis, spiderweb made a great latice on which blood might coagulate
These as well as the smoke, and ashes from some, berries, wasp stings, serpents blood, and medicinal grade whiskeys and wines all found uses in treating injury and disease.
Dried lizard, buffalo "inerds", aloes, whipping or sweating while chanting spells to remove evil spirits and being well smoked of creosote, or hemp, slathered in tar or bear grease.
Men were not required to warn "patients" that their treatment had yet to see any result except for keeping the afflicted busy till whatever virus they had went away, they could cure a cold in a week to 10 days, and any kind of pox, pistules, boils, cancers, ill humours, or the vapors, might take longer, leeches anyone?
Trepanation was thrice fashionable, once as a religious practice, and later as enhancing ones beauty, then finally as a cure for headaches, "brain fevers", idiocy, idleness, drunkeness, masterbation, and contrary wives.
It is only rarely practiced today.
I would like to see microscopic studies on Sarcosi's Carcinoma, where this cellular suicide happens because of peppers and garlic. I know of plenty of peoples who routinely eat habeneros and other high capsacin containing peppers such as have been cultivated in china for centuries. Sadly their maladies have about the same remission rate as modern medicine, in other words, not great.
I've seen research which indicates the placebo effect is very strong in some people, these are usually people with great respect for the healer and quick to agree with an authority figure, they are notably easy to hypnotise, an experienced operator can have most people well on the way to however "deep" he wishes to take the subject within the first 30 seconds of seeing the "subject", ordering the subject in very direct fashion to perform some simple task which if remembered might well rouse anger that he'd been so dominated within three to eight words (not "You are getting sleepy").
I've seen malformed proteins due to cross species diseased neural componant transfer, crazy synaptic cleft rates, lessions and plaques, and wasting due to non-stranding behaviors.
I believe we could have a cure for cancer if it didn't pay so well to look for one.
Apple cider vinegar and honey might soothe your sore throat, but you should see a physician, because apple cider vinegar and honey will not cure tonsilitis, though painting the tonsils with methiolate and mecurchrome has been known to bring about a non-surgical remedy.
Medicine today is about treatment, not cure.
The staff of Aescalapius has only one serpent on it, that of cure, the caduceus has two, one represents poison, the other medicine.
The Caduceus is both advertisement and disclaimer.
More people die from medical mistakes each year than from shooting.
"Take two aspirins, join the N.R.A., and call me in the morning".
Have you seen the Internet ad for a G.E.D. in law?
It's only a matter of time before you can get your G.E.D. in brain surgery online, it's easy, get a Computer Aided Radial Tomography, and cut or burn out everything that don't look like brain, while you're in there, you might as well slip in a pre-frontal lobotomy, they always seem so calm and deep in thought after being lobotomised, well, except for the droolers, and some excretion problems, get your friend with the G.E.D. in internal medicine to do a handy colostomy, and a catheter to handle the apple cider vinegar, and honey, with some Chinese hooded peppers(sometimes called Scotch Bonnet and thought poisonous) (100,000 times as hot as a habanero)you'll want some laudinum for that, and some Japanese garlic, oh, we have a special on Nagasaki earthworm castings tea! And dung beetle powder, the gensing is good this time of year too!Your good health, more than just an idea, it's a phrase!

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Luminaught]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luminaught
More people die from medical mistakes each year than from shooting.

Talk about an understatement.

Allopathic medicine is apparently now the single biggest killer in the US, even beating heart-disease into first place. Latest estimates around 3/4 of a million people killed each year.

(Death by Medicine: Gary Null, PhD; Carolyn Dean MD, ND; Martin Feldman, MD; Debora Rasio, MD; and Dorothy Smith, PhD)

Of course, one could suggest that the 'mistakes' are a small portion of that, although it could be said that the majority of allopathic medicine is just one big mistake after another!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow! I'll be sure to show this to anyone I know if they get cancer...This looks really legit! Who would've thought eating a special sandwich each day is all you need?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
First off, thank you EVERYONE for all of your input...there are some truly amazing ideas that I will certainly be passing on.
I recently heard that Apricot seeds also have cancer fighting properties, I spoke with a physician friend over the weekend who confirmed this.
Has anyone ever heard of this treatment?

Thank you in advance!

VJ

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
"I recently heard that Apricot seeds also have cancer fighting properties.."
Look up 'amygdalin', 'Vitamin B17' and 'Laetrile' in Wikipedia. I don't think they got very far helping cancer patients with it. Mostly completely desperate people willing to try any treatment. The basic premise of Laetrile was that cancer cells convert it to free cyanide more readily than healthy cells do. As always, a poison defined as too much of any substance.
Well, at least, Capsaicin appears to have an overall low toxicity. Kinda like Vitamin C. Probably all placebo, but you never know. If it can actually induce apoptosis in cancer cells 'in vivo' well soon hear about it. Unless 'the big pharma+government' conspiracy supresses the story

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Great thread. Here is a easy guide to the tonic referenced in this thread.

Peace

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Thank you so much for that post...I'm heading to the local market as we speak

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
SO! I made my concoction last night!

I kind of overbought supplies and I wound up with more than 2 gallons. I took some leftovers and puree'd it with olive oil and spread it on toast....WOW! Delicious...Hot...Head Rush too!

I could not believe that the hottest thing I tasted last night was the Fresh Ginger Root? That stuff is intense. It doesn't burn your lips like the Habaneros, but it burns your sinuses and it creates a nice clammy sweat on your whole upper body.

I can attest that this is a very, very tasty concoction. I won't know about the actual tincture for another couple of weeks, but I know that each of those fresh herbs and vegetables was delicious, fragrant, and saliva wrenching!

I have a 29 year old friend battling his second round of Cancer, I have a 60 year old Uncle that was given until Christmas last year to live, but he is hanging on, and I have a brother going in for a Colonoscopy next week, so I will be sharing this tincture with everyone of them as well as taking it myself just for fun.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
SO! I made my concoction last night!

I kind of overbought supplies and I wound up with more than 2 gallons. I took some leftovers and puree'd it with olive oil and spread it on toast....WOW! Delicious...Hot...Head Rush too!

I could not believe that the hottest thing I tasted last night was the Fresh Ginger Root? That stuff is intense. It doesn't burn your lips like the Habaneros, but it burns your sinuses and it creates a nice clammy sweat on your whole upper body.

I can attest that this is a very, very tasty concoction. I won't know about the actual tincture for another couple of weeks, but I know that each of those fresh herbs and vegetables was delicious, fragrant, and saliva wrenching!

I have a 29 year old friend battling his second round of Cancer, I have a 60 year old Uncle that was given until Christmas last year to live, but he is hanging on, and I have a brother going in for a Colonoscopy next week, so I will be sharing this tincture with everyone of them as well as taking it myself just for fun.

That sounds great! Which recipe did you use if you don't mind me asking??

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hi all - I have just heard that my brother in law's father in law has been diagnosed with terminal bowel cancer and secondary liver cancer. I recalled the article on the bbc site and found this thread by chance. Would something like the suggested treatments be of use to someone with this type of cancer? Is it simply too late for him? Any help welcome

Thank you.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by badBERTHA
Hi all - I have just heard that my brother in law's father in law has been diagnosed with terminal bowel cancer and secondary liver cancer. I recalled the article on the bbc site and found this thread by chance. Would something like the suggested treatments be of use to someone with this type of cancer? Is it simply too late for him? Any help welcome

Thank you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother in law's father. In my experience it's never too late to try. At this point, what does he have to lose?

Best of luck!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Has anyone ever heard of this treatment?

keywords: "vitamin b17" cyanide amygdalin laetrile

You be the judge... sometimes I eat my fruit seeds.

I am learning more about brown seaweed myself:

keyword: fucoidan

Sri

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Sri Oracle]

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join