It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The Recipe...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?
I find it quite disturbing that people on here actually believe that doctors would completely dismiss a potential cure for probably the most hideous disease humans can contract. Seriously, they wouldn't and those who cite big pharma as being behind this suppression seem to be overlooking one very important point; "big" pharma would be all over this in a flash. If it worked that is. All it would take is for one medium or even small pharma company to run with this and they would grow like the tumours would whilst on this diet. Given the fact that capsaicin is naturally occurring and easily obtained means they wouldn't have to synthesise it thus increasing their profits.
Seriously people, think rationally about this.
From my research on this "cure" it seems that the doctor's methods in the book that's being promoted WERE independently reviewed and guess what? None, yes that's right, NONE of the patients survived. The doctor also had his medical licence revoked after it was discovered he was keeping incomplete records.
If you understand even a small amount of human bio-physiology you would then understand that the whole premise about acid/alkaline bodies is complete nonsense.
Another thing to take into account is although capsaicin has been found to delay prostate tumours in mice it has also been found to cause intestinal adenosarcomas in them too....
But don't let scientific facts which have been proved time and time and time again get in the way.

Food can help prevent cancer but it can't cure it.

edit on 2/8/12 by Pardon? because: typo

edit on 2/8/12 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

"they wouldn't have to synthesise it thus increasing their profits. "

Wow I can't believe you typed that,best you rethink.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Great thread!!

Bump

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I know this is probably rude and I'm not trying to be but as someone who is searching for REAL answers and input...it sure is irritating that people post who have no hands on experience with this protocol at all. It would be nice to hear from people who actually have first hand knowledge. Frustrating.

posted on Apr, 13 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How come the OP is no longer on ATS?

Was the person speaking the truth? Does it work?

posted on Apr, 14 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
As a clinical trail researcher in cancer field. I never hear about this. But I believe this will be as useful method as cancer biomarker to detect cancer cells for the research of curing cancers. I hope the cancer of your friend can be cured soon. And also I am going to make the deep researches in this oil.

posted on Apr, 15 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
A very good source of capsaicin is habanero peper. Try to eat one whole...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
How come the OP is no longer on ATS?

Was the person speaking the truth? Does it work?

I am wondering the same thing...what happened??!?!

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
The OP was banned.

And friend cured!

Or not.

We don't have any way of knowing.

edit on 11/29/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
The OP was banned.

And friend cured!

Or not.

We don't have any way of knowing.

That is messed up, Phage.

I came across this thread today and exactly what was said is what I found true from indirect sources telling me they did this medicine when suffering stage 4 cancer and lived cancer free after.

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Not sure on general opinion about commenting on long finished threads, but sometime you don't find something that is of particular interest to you until long after others have finished with it.

So we don't know what happened, yiu would think if alternative treatment had worked, a person would be on here singing its praise. I really do hope it worked anyway.

I have used cayenne pepper for a long time, for 10 years or so I would have half to a teaspoon of cayenne in warm water each morning. Do I know if it works? No, because I was not atfempting to treat anything, juat help my heart and circulation. I was not aware of anti cancer properties back then.

The reason I stopped (though I may re start) is, not because it is horrendous to drink (it is hahaha), but because I ended up with silent reflux and damage to my throat. Not saying it is related, perhaps it isn't, but they do say spicy foods can contribute to reflux etc.

Anyway, the point I actually came on to make is about medical treatment for cancer. Now I am very interested in natural healing and open minded, but I have known at least 4 people who had cancer and were cured by the NHS, with surgery, chemo or radiotherapy or a combination. Would they have been curable with natural treatment, I like to think yes, but who knows? The point is, many people are cured /saved with conventional treatment and whilst I appreciate fhe horror stories, it is not always the case and would take a huge leap of faith for someone to say, no I am not taking your chemo etc, I am going to go with things I read across fhe internet.

Not sure what I would do, and I am massively interested in nutritional methods and so on.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join