It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious Saudis in my Military Class

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I can understand that because like I said these Saudis were flown back home immediatly because supposedly they were getting harrassed at the hotel they were staying at. They didn't even finish the last two blocks of school. I've heard similiar stories of other Middle Eastern folk in the county.

Even Indians were being called rag heads after that, so I can see why they would want to protect them.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Just remember one thing.
You are still a very young and raw recruit with much to learn.

Those Saudi guys, whoever they were (?) did not just walk in off the street.
Somebody high up in the military, high up in intelligence, or high up in politics, sponsored those guys, and arranged it all.

You have stuck your nose in, and started shooting your mouth off on a public conspiracy Forum.

The smart thing to have done, would have been to go and have a very quiet chat with whoever is in charge of security at your base.

That would all have gone into your personal file, and would have been highly in your favor, no matter how right or wrong you were.

As it is, you are shooting off your big mouth on a public forum. That will also probably go into your personal file............

If you want a successful career in the military, you are certainly not going about it the right way.
The spooks reading your posts here will not be at all amused.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
maybe the saudis knew that something was going to occur on 9/11 and the questions were hints about it.like how 2pac was mad at BIG for being shot while in new york, his territory.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by Dwellewd
he, as far as I know, got into a lot of heat for what he told me not to say.

That's my point. The information wasn't personal, there was really no motive to tell you. I can't see why he would take the risk, he obviously knew it could backfire.

You see, if the military can prove that a suicide was caused by a person just being a whack job and not because of service related stress, they don't have to pay as much

Fair answer. I'd like to see the award you were given.

By naive I meant the sequence of events just seemed a little off, unrealistic. I'm not calling you a liar, just saying how it appears to me.

Did you associate with these Saudis in off duty time? Did they appear to be strict muslims, avoiding pork, women, etc.

Thanks.

I'm sorry too. You could probably imagine the resistance I have when even telling this story to even close friends. I can gather up dates, and times. I didn't want to tell many people about this, but I'm on a roll because of another issue I came forth involving something completely different which you all may hear about in the news in the next coming months. I wish I can say more, but I will tell you all before hand so you can brag that you talked to the guy who did it :+

Mr. Bush, in my opinion, probably thought that it was nothing, in his defense. And what would people have told him if he would have passed it up the chain? He would have got the same treatment as I did, and probably will on here before the nights up. So, perhaps, in his defense, telling me to keep this to myself was the easier outcome because honestly had it not have been for me sitting in the OSI office about my friend, I can't say that I would have ever told them.

We did have a picnic on bases with them once, and they did bring food, but I didn't eat it because it smelled awful. I ate burgers. They weren't too strict, they swore alot and had a loose sense of humor.

Except for the time when someone called them saudi mizors, you know, like sodomizers. They were really angry when they found the meaning in that one.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Just remember one thing.
You are still a very young and raw recruit with much to learn.

Those Saudi guys, whoever they were (?) did not just walk in off the street.
Somebody high up in the military, high up in intelligence, or high up in politics, sponsored those guys, and arranged it all.

You have stuck your nose in, and started shooting your mouth off on a public conspiracy Forum.

The smart thing to have done, would have been to go and have a very quiet chat with whoever is in charge of security at your base.

That would all have gone into your personal file, and would have been highly in your favor, no matter how right or wrong you were.

As it is, you are shooting off your big mouth on a public forum. That will also probably go into your personal file............

If you want a successful career in the military, you are certainly not going about it the right way.
The spooks reading your posts here will not be at all amused.

I'm not in the service no more. I've been out for about 4 years now with an honorable discharge, of course. I can answer any questions you all have. You're gonna hate this, but I recently had some wood floors put in and my office has everything thrown into it and it looks like someone robbed it.

I'm looking for that award right now. I will find it and take a picture and all if it would help my credibility. I didn't think it would come to much a surprise to people so I wasn't as prepared as some of you will like.

I'm gonna dig out that award, and sorry I have to cover up my name, and I need to find out how to contact a few people from my class. Well, ask away. I could also show my DDform 214 for dates.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Dwellewd]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I'm not in the service no more. I've been out for about 4 years now with an honorable discharge, of course.

Probably just as well.

I have learned a few things about how the system works the hard way myself.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Yeah, I had good times and bad times in the service. Mainly good. I never wanted to make a career out of it. I wanted to do my time, serve my country ( from a chair
, and get out to live life.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Mr. Bush, in my opinion, probably thought that it was nothing, in his defense. And what would people have told him if he would have passed it up the chain? He would have got the same treatment as I did, and probably will on here before the nights up. So, perhaps, in his defense, telling me to keep this to myself was the easier outcome

Well, to be clear. I'm not thinking of the story you reported to him, but the fact he shared sensitive information with you, about the Saudis being flown home. That certainly wasn't nothing, he was concerned about it backfiring on him if you told others and the word spread.

"and he told me that the Saudis were flown home for their protection, and if I told anyone else about this, that I would be in serious trouble".

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm on a pilgramage to locate people that were there with me. Gotta love facebook. I have the people networking to find the people who were in class with me, though I imagine some of them won't want to say anything as they were pretty pissed at me. I actually got a few drunk calls later on after that.

The award is buried. I can take a picture of the mess it's under for now so you all can see my plight. There's less than 0.1% chance that my wife may have lost it but fear not, because she understands that an act like that would involve a month's worth of cave beatings.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Mr. Bush, in my opinion, probably thought that it was nothing, in his defense. And what would people have told him if he would have passed it up the chain? He would have got the same treatment as I did, and probably will on here before the nights up. So, perhaps, in his defense, telling me to keep this to myself was the easier outcome

Well, to be clear. I'm not thinking of the story you reported to him, but the fact he shared sensitive information with you, about the Saudis being flown home. That certainly wasn't nothing, he was concerned about it backfiring on him if you told others and the word spread.

"and he told me that the Saudis were flown home for their protection, and if I told anyone else about this, that I would be in serious trouble".

I see your point. And the reason he told me that was because I told him to ask them himself if he didn't believe me. Also, I told him like two months after it happened and by this time the news was full of information that middle easterners were being violently discriminated againts, so I can't say that I was surprised myself.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Dwellewd

I can understand that.

Have fought quite a few battles with the spooks myself, (as a civilian), and I have beaten them at their own game, every single time.
I am now totally hated with a vengeance in official circles, for standing up for the truth, and what I believe is right. Yet I have never done nothing wrong.

But the really unny thing about it is, some of my closest friends, and the finest and very best people I know, are former spooks.

They admire me for successfully standing up for myself, very few people do that.
And I admire them for resigning, and having the guts and integrity to throw away a career, and put behind them what is in truth, a very nasty and sordid business.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I know, I can't stand how people refuse to do the right thing, even if they have nothing to gain or lose from it. I'm going through something else right now involving fraud, big time fraud, and because of the way I was recieved on other issues of telling the truth, it has kept me from speaking out againts certain businesses that are knowingly putting people's life in danger, and possible has killed hundreds of people.

When I first tried to come clean, I was threatened with a lawsuit for slander immediatly that this one company caught wind of my "claims". Now, a few years later, this same company got in trouble for the same thing I was going to report. But......

Instead of making it known, this company sold out the particular department to a higher company as if that would fix the problem. However, the people I worked for are still operating under a different name and providing services to manufacturing, defense, and aviation customers. It took me awhile, but I was cautious as to whom I approached with my information and let's just say that at a bare minimum, every single airline incident in the Northeast may have to be reinvestigated. And I can't wait to tell you all which ones, and no it's not the 9/11 planes but still interesting.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

I know I said that I didn't want to imply anything, but I of course had years to ponder this event and here is what I think is most plausible.

1. The Saudis could have just asked me the most coincidental randomn questions that they could have, and were having a bad morning, and then were like," O shoot" in Arabic when they saw the news.

2. They could have been gathering intel, as it seems the OSI agent, whose name was John BTW stationed at Mtn. Home AFB in Mtn home Idaho during at least the years of 2000 and 2004.

3. Or, maybe John took my story and ran with it to make a name for himself. THey were really excited by my statements, and every bizzare question they asked only sparked more enthuisiasm from them. At one point they actually said that I was going to have to speak to the FBI, and they were trying to prepare me for the conversation because they said that the guy from the FBI was going to be intimidating. I never spoke with anyone from the FBI, though

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

There is a plausabiltiy there because I believe that it came out that our guys knew of an attack, but they didn't know when it was going to occur. I can't remember exactly but didn't that come out in a report? the 9/11 report, maybe?

That's what I've leaned to, something like they may not have been involved, but they knew something was going to happen, and then perhaps when it happened where they were asking me harmless questions, they thought o crap, what were the chances of that.

You see, besides what the OSI agent told me, they weren't technically helping the terrorists. They never directly said that, they just said that the saudis were gathering intel. I try not to point fingers so directly in cases like this. There's just too much subjection. I just felt like this was a pretty good place to tell people because I never done any homework on 9/11, except that micheal moore video I watched one time.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I tried to root through the mess in my office but it's just too trashed right now. My wife is awesome at locating things in the house so tomorrow I will get her to hunt it down. But rest assured, I do have it. I'm going to go to bed now but I have a question.

When I do present it, what then? What will it prove, if anything and how much of a stir will it make. I haven't kept up with the 9/11 conspiracies but maybe someone can tie it all together for me. Also, they gave me one of their handy dandy coins that the Air Force likes to give out for no apparent reason. I have that in the garage. Pretty rare to get an OSI coin for those who may say that the award is fake. Though, I'm pretty sure that it has the Office of Special Investigations shiny seal in the bottom right hand corner.

I know one thing though, at this time before 9/11 saudi and us were just peachy with one another. Still are sort of, right? I using my logic, it would change things a bit if...well, you all know.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
There is a time to fight for truth and justice, and not give an inch.

And there is also a time to just shut up and keep a low profile.
Sometimes the enemy is just too powerful, and you will achieve nothing by taking on more than you can handle.

A sense of humor , and spiritual faith will see you through.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

That's twice you made a comment that pretty much scared me. Good night.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I also had foreign nationals in my tech school when I went there in the 1980s. A few were from the Middle East, and others were from Central and South America. That is a point in your favor.

However (and please don't take this wrong), there are some problems with your story as it is developing. You call the dept chief "headmaster", which is a title I never heard used in the USAF. While that is a small matter, I have also noticed you are stating the award you received is possibly lost. This after you stated you would post a photograph (or copy) of it here so that some of the ones familiar with awards can look it over.

I was also told if there was any suspicious behavior to report it to the OSI immediately, and let them decide if it was important.

You have to understand that in ATS, we like to ask tough questions some times and it is not a slam against you personally. It is just that 99.9% of stories like this turn out to be hoaxes or some kid pulling the wool over our eyes.

I hope to see any more evidence you have as this is an interesting story in itself. I also want to thank you for coming forward and sharing this with us here.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
shocking, an air force airman interested in planes. what's next a nascar fan interested on how long it takes to drive from chicago to new york.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

I also had foreign nationals in my tech school when I went there in the 1980s. A few were from the Middle East, and others were from Central and South America. That is a point in your favor.

However (and please don't take this wrong), there are some problems with your story as it is developing. You call the dept chief "headmaster", which is a title I never heard used in the USAF. While that is a small matter, I have also noticed you are stating the award you received is possibly lost. This after you stated you would post a photograph (or copy) of it here so that some of the ones familiar with awards can look it over.

I was also told if there was any suspicious behavior to report it to the OSI immediately, and let them decide if it was important.

You have to understand that in ATS, we like to ask tough questions some times and it is not a slam against you personally. It is just that 99.9% of stories like this turn out to be hoaxes or some kid pulling the wool over our eyes.

I hope to see any more evidence you have as this is an interesting story in itself. I also want to thank you for coming forward and sharing this with us here.

I understand where you're coming from and I really didn't think people would take as much an interest in it. I didn't lose the award, I knew that this statement would have people screaming hoax, but I could care less, either way. Like I said, I'm just telling people what happened.

I didn't lose the award, I just have to dig it out. I can take a picture of my room where I can't even reach the back of the wall if you'd like. I have a lot of things going on and I'm going out of town on monday until thursday. The room it's in had floors recently replaced and all items were literally jammed in there to make room to do the rest of the house.

So, just keep patient until I do find it, which I will, and try not to say things that will make me say I told you so.

Also, you are right about the "head master" title. That wasn't at all his title and to be honest, while I was in the USAF for 6 years, I never could list the ranks up to General. So, sorry about the bad title. I was going to use quotes around it, because I knew it wasn't his actual title, and I wanted to say the top guy overlooking over the tech school activities.

"I was also told if there was any suspicious behavior to report it to the OSI immediately, and let them decide if it was important."-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what you mean by this. Please explain.

All in all, I will get that award, so refrain from targeting that and move on to the next thing which you will want to know in order to appease your judgent. Also, I took no offense to your response. I would ask me the same thing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join