It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another guy with just another prophecy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Normally I wouldn’t speak about what I am going to tell you but since this is anonymous I guess I haven’t got much to loose. At the same time I don’t know that it can help you much.

For the last year strange events started to happen to me personally. I would have dreams and find myself paralysed. I would sometimes pull myself out of these dreams to find upon waking that all the hair on my body was standing up as though electrified with static.
One dream I had, the one I am going to now relate to you concerns what I believe people are calling 2012.
Before this I didn’t have much knowledge or interest in the subject. I don’t know when its actually going to occur but I can tell you exactly what happens to me and how the whole event is going to unfold.

The 2012 disaster is triggered by an explosion in the upper atmosphere

The air blast vision.

I suddenly find myself in a room with other people. We are all sitting on chairs with our backs to the wall. I become aware that I don’t know these people and they don’t know me.
Some are reading magazines and others are just sitting there waiting. I look around the room and observe the surroundings. It looks very clinical, all painted white. I assume this must be a waiting room of a dentist, hospital or doctors surgery.
We are all sitting there and all of a sudden I start to feel very uneasy. I try to control this feeling but it gets worse and worse. I feel a great sense of panic, all the hairs on my body bristle and stand on end..
I jump up and tell everyone to run like hell! Run, run, run I shout but they all look at me as though I’m a fruit cake.
I have got to get out of this building as fast as I possibly can. I don’t know what is about to happen but I know I’ve got to get out of that building ASAP.
I remember running down some stairs, bursting the doors open to exit the building and running like hell.
I start to frantically look fore somewhere safe to hide, It all seems crazy but the feeling overtakes my normal thinking process as though I am now operating on autopilot.
I see a bridge with strong thick concrete supports, I run up the sloping ground and crouch down with my back against the pillar. There is a dirty bed mattress nearby, a tramp must sleep here. I wouldn’t normally touch this dirty thing but I grab it and put it in front of my face like a shield.
I’m fairly certain I don’t want to see what is about to happen.
Sandwiched between the mattress and the concrete pillar I brace myself. My hart is pounding and adrenalin making my body shake.
Then it starts, there is a sound, a deep rumble in the upper atmosphere. Seconds later the air starts to move around me and the ground starts to shake, I hold tight onto the mattress as the blast wave passes through like a freight train. The sound is louder than anything you can imagine. Its so loud my hear hurt, I pass out.
I am unconscious. I don’t know how long I am out for.
When I finally come round I am shocked by what I see before me, its such a surreal sight. The dirty mattress that I had held in front of my body is gone. All that is left of the bridge I sheltered under is the bottom section of the concrete pillar. The top of which is broken off exposing the steel reinforcement bars sticking out of the top which are tangled and twisted.
I am injured but I am ok, I look down at the backs of my hands and the skin has been peeled off. I feel blood on my face and a stinging burning sensation on my skin.
I am alive, I pick myself up and that’s when the true magnitude of the event hits home.
Standing on my feet I look into the distance. For as far as my eyes can see, all I see is rubble, everything is gone!
The city buildings gone, the streets gone, the cars no longer there, all is gone.
Fires are here and there throughout the landscape, if there is such a thing this must be what hell looks like.
There is a massive trench in front of me which goes on for miles into the distance like a road carved through the devastation.
The feeling of being alone suddenly hits me. I shout out calling for others as I walk injured along this trench.
There is an eerie silence, the sound of the city has stopped, the sound of the birds is gone, nobody answers back my calls!

Suddenly the dream ends, I wake up from this frightening vision, I am in my bed and I am safe. Something tells me however that was no ordinary dream. I feel full sure that in my lifetime I will see this acted out.

I study the dream after trying to figure out the details. What could have caused such a massive disaster, why was there no warning, the people had no idea.

I pick out the following points from the dream:

1. There was no warning, people are not aware when this hits. There is no time to prepare or no advance warning. When this goes down there is no warning! People don’t panic because they simply don’t know what is about to happen. It happens very swiftly, it sweeps the earth in perhaps 10 minuets and its done.

2. The disaster is triggered by an explosion in the upper atmosphere. Nothing hits the planet, it is not a meteorite hitting the Earth. It is not planet X, aliens or any of that rubbish, this is an explosion.

3. It is not man made, it is not the detonation of a bomb because the destruction is far too great for that, rather it is something with its origin in outer space, an act of nature.

4. It is not a great flood like the flood in the bible or a tidal wave, at least from my perspective anyway. I have no idea to the extent of the damage as I can only see it from my prospective. Is it global, I really have no idea but I suspect so. Where I am the ground is dry and as I said there are small fires burning here and there which excludes the possibility of a flood.

5. I know that I survive but I don’t know about my family, friends or for that matter anyone else. The dream suddenly ends before I get to see much more.

I have been trying to figure out this blast in the upper atmosphere, its very sudden, what could cause such an even?. Previously the only thing I could reason that would cause such a blast would be a huge solar projection/flare from our sun hitting our planet. I reasoned that the hot plasma striking our earth’s atmosphere would cause the sudden expansion of gas resulting in a blast wave in the upper atmosphere.
In the dream I know I’m not an old man and I have a feeling the very max is seven years away but considering so much is being talked about 2012 perhaps not far away at all! In any case I feel the disaster I seen is what is behind this 2012 phenomena.

That was until today when I seen the following video and it made my blood run cold when I heard it. The part where he mentions a galactic wave is the only part that rang out in my head, that is it, that’s what causes the disaster!

No point looking for high ground, its not water that causes this disaster. I would say underground would be the only safe place and well away from other buildings, deep underground in the middle of nowhere. Unlike in the video I don’t agree you are going to be able to protect yourself with some type of yoga force field bubble no more then you could protect yourself from a bomb blast with yoga. It is a physical thing from my observation not some king of spiritual wave of enlightenment.
Astronomers should start looking at the intensity of distant stars trying to detect a change in their luminosity. Perhaps they will flicker like a candle flame as the wave passes by, that way people might get some advanced warning of the approaching wave.

The governments of the world should try to preserve our accumulated knowledge and technology. An attempt should be made to download the entire content of the internet and store it on super computers deep underground. It sounds horrible and selective but plans should be made to save the brightest and most skilled.
Sorry all you reality TV wannabes, sorry all of you have up to now relied on others to support you, sorry those of you who don’t have much practical skill, sorry all of you who just wanted an easy ride, your ass is dust.
Those of you who worry about the new world government, don’t because they did not factor this into their little plan and when this storm blows through there will be no government. There will be no electricity, there will be no running water, there will be no cars, there will be no gas stations.

Is going to be a hell of a party!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Just an addition to this cool vision of yours.

Research Betelgeuse, the star in the shoulder of the Orion Constellation.
Scientists are saying that it might go supernova soon and the doom you speak of could be the after effects.

Betelgeuse going Supernova?....Sharpest ever images of Betelgeuse reveal how explosive red supergiant loses mass
Is Betelgeuse About to Go Supernova?
Is Betelgeuse about to Blow?

Just an extra thumbs up!
This might be the culprit and we won't be able to survive/withstand it.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
A 93 million mile solar flare? I think not. Nice story, I think the concrete bridge would have crushed you though.

[edit on Wed May 12th, 2010 by damwel]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Cool dream indeed.... I believe we can learn a lot from our dreams! Whether we believe it or not, it's nice to see people are losing their fears of posting such dreams.. I recently did a post about a dream that I had as well, albeit much different than yours..

Regardless, you're gonna get verbally assaulted for putting up something from project camelot! hehe... I like some of their stuff but, my guess is that this thread will be ruined by people focusing on the fact that you used camelot! It's unfortunate..

Regardless, awesome dream and thanks for posting it!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I don't care what others think, it makes no difference to me.

I don't know anything about project Camelot and what it involves. I just seen it on another thread on ATS and viewed it.

You have to understand I don't know what causes the blast, I was just looking for anything that could cause an explosion in the upper atmosphere like I seen. It could be a star but I do have a feeling it could be some type of galactic pulse.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I found the following you tube videos on galactic super-waves which is more Scientific then the Camelot video I posted. It obviously also goes into it in grater detail and with Scientific evidence of it occurring in the past.

Enjoy!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I agree!.. Don't take me the wrong way, I was totally on your side!!

I'm in to the galactic wave stuff myself.. however, I view it as more of a shift in consciousness energy wave myself...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Just noticed this post was from you... Honestly, I'm totally not in to mainstream science.. Normally, the "answers" they provide for ideas and dreams such as yours are totally nonsense and are aimed at making fun of people like us.. I'd much rather use alternative philosophy on such things and use dreams such as yours! Anymore, when it comes to science and 2012, it's all a joke... They don't want to touch it with any realistic approach. It's sad, really...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
it may be, that it affects us differently. it may depend on your level of consciousness, some of us may enter into a new paradigm, some of us may burn up.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
it may be, that it affects us differently. it may depend on your level of consciousness, some of us may enter into a new paradigm, some of us may burn up.

I'm sure you know about the root races and how the next root race is going to be more enlightened than the current. That is true but most people therefore assume that the chosen ones will ascend and form the next root race.

The next root race will be more enlightened then the current but that only because those who are "negative" will not survive. It is those who are negative who prevent the rest of humanity from evolving. Remove them and the rest will have nothing to hold them back. Nobody is going to grow wings or suddenly become physically gifted in 2012.

All that is going to happen is that most of the negative ones will die!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why is the ones who "predict" things always survive? Good story though give you props on it

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonoflibra
Why is the ones who "predict" things always survive? Good story though give you props on it

Because you are never allowed to see your own death and know how it will happen. Others may see your death and warn you about how it will occur but you are forbidden to see it yourself...that's what I think anyway :-)

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
if such a wave is due by 2012, astronomers around the globe would already be noticing changes in the many stars and planets being hit by this wave, traveling at light speed it would be only roughly 1 light year away, so very noticable. 2012 will come and pass with no ill effects from things such as this.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Cool post!

Ok what makes you think this is going to happen and is not just a distillation of the things you have been focusing on lately? Most dreams no matter how vivid are just that.

Maybe it was just symbolic of your frustration with all the negativity holding back humanity and your mind was just feeding back to you feeling that if all the negativity could be swept away then humanity could evolve?

Also could have been a message to you that you need to remove the negativity from your life. the pillar that saved you could symbolize something that is stable in your life while everything else you can't count on.

Any way not judging you are saying it is or is not real just exploring the possibilities. If it does happen it appears there is nothing any of us can do about it. Also the government is already squireling things away to save themselves not humanity they hope all the patriots and free thinkers will be swept away so they can rule without opposition and they have all sorts of bunkers with provisions and technology history etc.

Also I believe there are enlighten folks preserving our history and knowledge also.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

This was one of four dreams I had during that period which were very unusual. It is not normal for all the hair on my body to become electrified like that, also not normal for me to be paralysed. very, very unusual.

If this wave is coming it could be possible that when it passes that star another poster on here mentioned "betelgeuse" (which is already unstable) might further destabilise its core. On the video the Dr said there are two components, one of which was a gravity wave. A gravity wave would cause physical devastation if strong enough.

I found this vid afterwards which puts it that the soot on the lamp glass of the world has become too much and so it will be removed by direct means.

I know that there are many people who believe that in 2012 they are going to somehow become more intelligent and ascend like the red bull advert, they are going to get wings. In my understanding this is incorrect. You are not going to become any more different then you are now. Only difference is those who have held back humanity until now will be removed.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Woa! And here we are many months on and some weird cosmic stuff's happening. Your vision caught my attention as a result. Though naturally I don't want it to come to pass...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This caught my attention too after a scary nightmare I had last night. (I remember this thread from last year.)

Anyway, just a few hours ago, in dreamland, I'm looking at rivers that get so hot the water lifts into the air like a stiff, tight, ribbon of twisted molten steel. It's crackling, whipping, and popping as it tries to get away from the air around it and the ground beneath it which is bone dry the instant the water lifts up.

Then I'm looking at loads of people walking along a "highway" that the tar melted off, and some have the skin burned off their backs. But they're still walking, and a cop is waving them along. This was an "American" dream.

I must promise to stay away from reading ATS prophecies when they're all bunched together like they have been this week. It's giving me the night terrors.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
you may enjoy this prophecy concerning betelgeuse from johan friede, an austrian monk from 750 years ago. i'm rather obsessed by it and conclude that physical laws as we know them will change drastically.

17. Johann Friede ~ According to a vision received by Johann Friede (1204-1257), an Austrian monk of the Order of St. John, several extraordinary phenomena will give warning that the present order of civilization is about to end: "When the great time will come, in which mankind will face its last, hard trial, it will be foreshadowed by striking changes in nature; the alteration between cold and heat will become more intensive, storms will have more catastrophic effects, earthquakes will destroy greater regions and the seas will overflow many lowlands. Not all of it will be the result of natural causes, but man will penetrate into the bowels of the earth and will reach into the clouds, gambling with its own existence. Before the powers of destruction will succeed in their design, the universe will be thrown into disorder, and the age of iron will plunge into nothingness. When the nights will be filled with more intensive cold and the day with heat, a new life will begin in nature. The heat means radiation from the earth, the cold the waning light of the sun. Only a few more years and you will become aware that sunlight has become perceptibly weaker. When even your artificial light will cease to give service, the great event of the firmament will be near. "The nebula of the Greater Bear will arrive in the vicinity of earth... and will fill the space of five hundred suns at the horizon. It will more and more cover up the light of the sun until the days will be like nights at full moon. The illumination will not come from the moon, but from Orion, which constellation, by the light of Jupiter, will send forth its rays on the Greater Bear and will dissolve its nebula with the force of light. "By this time mankind will be stricken with terror. Birds will be like reptiles and will not use their wings. Animals of the ground, in fear and alarm, will raise such a clamor that it will make human hearts tremble. Men will flee their abodes in order not to see the weird occurrence. Finally, complete darkness will set in and last for three days and three nights. "During this time, men, deprived of the power of light, will fall into a slumber-like sleep from which many will not awaken, especially those who have no spark of spiritual life. When the sun will again rise and emerge, earth will be covered with a blanket of ashes like snow in winter, except that the ashes will have the color of sulfur. Damp fog will ascend from the ground, illuminated by igneous gases. "Of mankind there will be more dead than there have been casualties in all wars. In the abodes of the children of light, the Book of Revelations will be read, and in the palaces of the Church they will await the arrival of the great comet. On the seventh day after the return of light, earth will have absorbed the ashes and formed such fertility as has not been experienced ever before. But Orion will cast its ray on the earth and show a path toward the last resting place of the greatest and most eminent man who had ever lived on the EARTH.

also a local clairvoyant is of the opinion that the atmosphere will become unbearably hot. so hot that underground shelter will be needed. she also said that there will be many wars around the world (as usual)and that fighting will suddenly cease and all military return to their countries. a time was not given.

there is a lot happening lately.

1.world economy seems terminably ill as we write.
2.histories deadliest volcano is stirring again at mt. tambora in indonesia
3.elenin approaches its closest distance to earth and aligns with earth and sun which aspect has coincided with large earthquakes in recent months.
4.next week there is a super moon, some say an earthquake indicator
5.and political temperatures are rising over the impending statehood of palestine.
6.there is talk of a "second sun"., a photo of which my neighbour took a photo at noon and showed me the 1/4 size of sun disk not quite detached from the sun.

exciting times

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
if such a wave is due by 2012, astronomers around the globe would already be noticing changes in the many stars and planets being hit by this wave, traveling at light speed it would be only roughly 1 light year away, so very noticable. 2012 will come and pass with no ill effects from things such as this.

What? If this wave was traveling at the speed of light how would we see it first? Nothing travels faster than light so by the time we could see it, it would be here. Simple physics my friend.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by sonoflibra

Because you are never allowed to see your own death and know how it will happen. Others may see your death and warn you about how it will occur but you are forbidden to see it yourself...that's what I think anyway :-)

I think the same... if you saw your death then you could possibly avoid it... then it wouldn't be your death after all

top topics

<<   2 >>

join