It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my keys - timeline shift?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Wow. This has got to be the funniest thread I have ever seen in my life. How awesome. I mean I've heard of blaming missing items on alzheimers, old-timer's disease, being drunk, being "under the influence", being distracted, being angry, moving too fast, being careless, being tired, having an urgent call from mother nature but when I saw a bunch of people blaming their missing items and lack of geographical knowledge on a timeline shift all I could think was, "Really??". This thread is pure, unadulterated win.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
OK guys, I'm going to the fridge. If the allies win WW2 then you know I was successful. I'll try to bring you back something nice.

I just made it back from the fridge! I had to get the remote I got into a knock down, drag out fist fight with a stick of butter! I think I got the best of him I'm not really sure. When I came to afterwards my pants were inside out, The remote was lying on the floor next to me the fridge door was shut and I could hear giggling!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcubed
After I watch tonight's episode of LOST I may have more answers on this timeline mystery...

If aliens are taking our remotes and car keys, it could be a plot to stop us from returning from the office to watch.

I can't believe more people can't see this for what it really is.

For now I'll stick to blaming Australia.

As I think we should all be doing until we have more facts.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I hate to be the one to bring up painful memories, but remember the 8 Track? What if we had paid more attention when they first started to disappear? Now our future generations will never have 8 Tracks in their lives. Why? Because we ignored the evidence when it was there in the open for all of us to see.

Someplace, somewhere on another time-line, perhaps in another dimension, people are laughing to themselves as they cruise down the highway 8 Track Player filling their ears with magical sounds from our 8 Track Tapes!

God only knows what they are doing with our missing socks and underwear.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Oh My God.

My 8 track player IS missing! I'm thoroughly convinced that the overwhelming data which we have stumbled across and have collected in this thread should be published.!

What does everybody think? Should somebody U2U Skeptic Overlord and have him contact Jim Marrs?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I seem to have a time shift with my finger nail clipers. I bought like 10 of them at on point and they all go missing but two.

Same as my guitar picks. i buy a but load and only have one left.

Socks are another problem. i buy in bulk and 3 weeks later only have a few pair left.

It has to be a time shift! must be put on by the greys. they always try and take me but never could because i always fight back. They almost got me once but my mind is to strong. The trick when they visit you is to think of nothing. make your mind blank. it changes your brain patters and they cant catch on to it.

Tip of the Day!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcubed
After I watch tonight's episode of LOST I may have more answers on this timeline mystery... For now I'll stick to blaming Australia. That's the island we need to concentrate on. It is still an island right?

I think you have stumbled onto to something. I was just on NASA's web-page and I downloaded this extremely high resolution image of Earth [Took me almost an hour] . Now you can clearly see something just doesn't seem right in that part of the world. I just can't put my finger on it.

Maybe we can get some of our more astute ATS members who knows how to read high resolution images. Cuz I'm dumbfounded!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c80b17f506be.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I hate to be the one to bring up painful memories, but remember the 8 Track? What if we had paid more attention when they first started to disappear?
[edit on 5/11/2010 by Blaine91555]

My 8 track is still where it belongs, right next to my Tron special edition collector's Beta Tape.

Are you sure you just didn't misplace your 8 track?

This is what is wrong with ATS today, people jumping to conclusions when an easier answer does better to explain the nature of what is going on.

It is much more likely that your 8 Track is in hiding.

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The mentioning of a missing 8 track has made me realize something HUGE!

Need I say more?

WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT FLAGGING THIS THREAD!?

Madness...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

see, i told yall NZ was NW of AU!!!!!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Phew!

I had to go check and make sure my favorite 8 Track wasn't missing. GOD I love these guys. [I have all their latest hits] Here I just scanned the cover.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d6ffb824b05.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Last time I remember seeing it, I was riding around in my 65 Impala Super Sport playing Led Zephlin Tunes somewhere east of Los Angeles.

Wait a minute here, what year is this? Have you guys seen John Titor by the way? I remember seeing him about the same time my 8 Track grew legs?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well thanks now my remote is gone...and it's not been used since morning, I know where I put it, hasn't been touched since, yet it's missing. Dangflabit this is MADNESS I tell YOU!!!!! And not only that, I also think I lost two hours, one minute was lunch time the next it was 2 :30 and the brats were coming in the door !!!!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
somewhere east of Los Angeles.

Right in Australia, yeah I know the place.

2nd line.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
ok, in an effort to shed some light on this, i arranged an impromptu gathering in my back yard. I got over half of the kids in my nephew's daycare to show up, which i thought was promising. Now, it takes a lot to get 15 3 yr olds to concentrate, but i finally got them settled down to start a remote viewing exercise in the hopes they could locate some of these missing items. I really thought we were getting somewhere, when the fridge started running on a very high frequency,and all the tots disappeared in a flash of light.
Not only are the kids missing, but my neighbor's 3 goats dropped dead on the spot.
Now, normally I'd just explain what happened to him, but considering all the immigration turmoil in the air, and he being of Mexican decent, I thought it best to come up with an alternative.
Luckily, on the drive home, I spotted a dead raccoon by the side of the road.
The carcass is in the tub soaking in Nair as I type this, hopefully I can get him rinsed off and de-furred before my neighbor gets home and throw it over the fence.
So, if a chupacabra story hits the MSM in the next few hours, don't be alarmed and distractracted from the truth that needs to be exposed via this thread

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticlevision
ok, in an effort to shed some light on this, i arranged an impromptu gathering in my back yard. I got over half of the kids in my nephew's daycare to show up, which i thought was promising. Now, it takes a lot to get 15 3 yr olds to concentrate, but i finally got them settled down to start a remote viewing exercise in the hopes they could locate some of these missing items. I really thought we were getting somewhere, when the fridge started running on a very high frequency,and all the tots disappeared in a flash of light.

It is hard to see what I made bold in this quote above.

But if you look closer, it was a coded message.

UFOs are viewing some of us

LOOK AT THAT!!!

Tell me we haven't been infiltrated.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Just curious....

What are the missing keys actually for?

House?
Car?
Shed?
Work?
Caravan?
Your heart?
THE fridge?

Are the items they unlock still in the same time line? Have they shifted and come back with different locks, rendering said keys useless?

Cos I know that if my keys suddenly didn't fit everything they used to I would be rather worried?

So I am guessing that in some prior time to now, you yourself experienced a time shift, put the keys on that place in the other time, you didnt pick them up because subconsciously you knew that they wouldnt work anymore ?

SO......are you still looking for these keys?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MissMegs

I think they were for a certain penthouse pet he keeps locked up. She is blond about 5'5" I think her name is Olga. But don't quote me on that.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Is people becoming less intelligent
?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

thats unpossible.

And um, where do you keep Olga?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join