It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've lost my keys - timeline shift?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I once had my garbage key disappear from my closed fist when I walked down my apartment. Strange thing is I swear I thought I caught a vague half glance of a dark humanoid head\torso of something or somebody looking out the back of my hatchback car towards the door when I stepped out of the door into the ground level parking lot. When I got to the trash bin the key in my hand was gone. I looked and looked and never found it again.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

His name is gaspachalo, he comes in peace, but if you don't know his name, he'll require you to give him your first born. This is where the tale of rumpelstilskin came from.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In all seroiusness, the most annoying thing that I have had dissappear never to be seen again are underpants (yeah they're like dental floss to begin with) but still, this one really is a mystery....oh and bras...this thing is bad. Anybody else have this problem?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Maybe the Borrowers took the keys? Seriously, I too have noticed from time to time things go missing, sometimes for long periods of time, then somehow show up again. It's hard to know if this is a genuine phenomenon or just perception. One question would be: why don't people disappear occasionally and then just reappear? Maybe it's just small objects......therefore....the Borrowers, hehe...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Soaring Eagle

Hmmmmm my neighbor disappears quite frequently every week at the same time on the same DAY until two days later returning at the same time!!!! I don't know; This is getting even stranger! I didn't even think about it till you asked about people.

I was kidding I know where my neighbor is going.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I lost a pair of very expensive headphones around christmas time. All sorts went thru my head - had I lost them at a party, had one of my friends liberated them for their own use, had I just dropped them somewhere random and on and on? I hunted everywhere for them, including every inch of my house, car and office, but I couldn't find them. I ended up putting them in the 'never to be seen again' category.

On Friday morning they magically appeared in gap between my car passenger seat and the door, presumably after being jammed under that seat for the last few months. I had turned that car upside down looking for them, but there they were.

A timeline shift isn't responsible for your keys going missing, you've just lost them somewhere. Occam's Razor my friend.... : )

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just checking in to see if there has been any updates.

I notice the OP hasn't posted in a while, and I am starting to worry.

I checked for his Facebook...it seems it has been taken down (or perhaps he never had one), and all of his friends on that Facebook page "could be freaking out about his disappearance" (but since I can't find the page, there is no way to tell).

I notice the moderator AshleyD remembers losing a "baseball cap".

Now, I am no capologist...I am the first to admit. But you do not need to be some scientist to see that the missing bottle-cap AND the baseball-cap are SURELY CONNECTED!

M0ry, if you are out there, just know that I am never going to give up looking for your keys...I hope someone else spends SOME effort finding you...

I don't have time...I'm too busy finding your keys, and the bottle-cap, and the baseball-cap, and a whole bunch of other things now PROVEN TO BE MISSING!

I think I also need to find SLAYER a six pack of beer, and buy "expatwhite" some nicorett-gum...but I can't be sure at this time.

Very busy busy man I am.

I've sent this thread to Dr Judy....

Lets hope she solves this for us.

PS- I AM STILL GIVING OUT FREE STARS TO WHOEVER POSTS HERE. WHATEVER IT TAKES TO FIND THOSE KEYS!

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
In all seroiusness, the most annoying thing that I have had dissappear never to be seen again are underpants (yeah they're like dental floss to begin with) but still, this one really is a mystery....oh and bras...this thing is bad. Anybody else have this problem?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by ldyserenity]

I do...

But I do not want to discuss it.

Its personal...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Maybe your future self came back in time and took your keys, thus preventing the horrible motorcycle accident you could have gotten into. According to Michio Kaku time travelers should be here, that or your minds going bro. Lets just say time travelers then

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You know, when I woke up today I could of swore Al Gore won the election over bush...

And we had flying cars and STD free prostitutes...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightfold

On Friday morning they magically appeared in gap between my car passenger seat and the door, presumably after being jammed under that seat for the last few months.

HOLY CRAP!!! BREAKTHROUGH!!!

Think about this!

If you lost your car keys...you would never have found those headphones.

OMG!

M0RY!!! ARE YOU MISSING HEADPHONES!?

If so- why are the Greys and the Indigo's trying to stop M0ry from finding them by taking his car keys!?

THIS IS SCARY AS ALL HELL!!!

WHY IS THE MEDIA NOT COVERING THIS!?

If Tiger Woods lost his keys we wouldn't hear the end of it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
You know, when I woke up today I could of swore Al Gore won the election over bush...

And we had flying cars and STD free prostitutes...

Like that latter would ever happen in any given timeline. What about some better looking ones? LMAO. UGFHHHH all I can say is I am Thanking my lucky stars that I am not a male poindexter and females can just about get it free anytime anywhere, barring the super hideous, most women just gotta wait awhile till the men put on their beer goggles.

I found that to be true in any timeline!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I just had to chime in.

I lost my wallet for about 5 hours this morning too.

The timeline shift must have kind of reset everything, and now there are likely millions walking around, hopelessly looking for keys, wallets, phones and lighters.

One could argue that smoking a good bit of pot at noon on my day off could have led to me not remembering where my wallet was, but I would like to think that a timeline shift is the more likely and plausible scenario.

I sympathize with those geographical timeline shifters now, I mean, a complete lack of geographical competence and a high level of gullbility and insanity MIGHT be the easy way to peg these people's delusions, but now I see that the timeline shift is behind all of it.

P.S. I live in Virginia, doesn't anyone else remember it being on the other side of tennessee? The time shift knows no boundaries...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

I know someone who did what you say, they lost their testicles....I beleive he's still looking for them. Yep he got so high he lost his balls...really.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

hahahaha what?

I've been known to help plant, grow, pick, dry, cure and smoke copious amounts of nature, but to have one's balls fall off......must be the timeline shift messing with biological interactions again.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I am starting to think that the key to understanding this is-

M0ry's lost car key.

And the Illuminati lizards.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity I couldn't find anything on Gaspachalo, but I could research the name Rumplestiltskin (I hope I spelled his name right lol) if the universe extends beyond what we can see with our eyes then such an entity or entities, spirits or such, could exist and their hobbies are stealing people's random frequently used stuff lol.

The key I 'lost' was brand new for a new lock, it had never been used and I lost it before I could use it for the first time. I was a WTF machine for the rest of the day.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

No it was a metaphor for a p*whipped person who's been on the stuff for ages...lost their gumption. lol.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I was just joking about gaspachalo...was not sure if yours was a serious post... so I said it in good humor. If it's the truth, It could be bigfoot is in on this too. nope, still kidding. I don't know what to say if you're not joking...just bizarre.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I must return to my assigned duties on the "space
station" now. I have provided as much help as I feel
ethically able to offer, given the requirements and
constraints of my duties as an officer, pilot and
engineer of The Domain Forces. Therefore, I will
depart,"

Couldn't have said it better myself. Yes this came from an outside source, but it is true for me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join