It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
reply to post by nenothtu

Oneism isn't scaring me (not scared of any religion personally) - it's the writing - I can't make head nor tail of it.
I thought at least I had a reasonable understanding of the written word but his writing is making me doubt myself.

Think mystically, act globally, sleep peacefully.

Be acutely aware of the source of the things you read. Sometimes, they just ain't GONNA make any sense!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

And finally from Waynes FB page, his rules for the group:

Rhetoric that is off-track
or with no respect shown
to this research or others
will be removed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that is Oneism. No talky back to Wayne. My way or the highway, no questions.

Sounds like Mohammed, Jim Jones, David Koresh, or any number of "spritual" wannabes. I can't view "light warriors" as dangerous yet. All this lightworker business leaves me in a state of mirth.

They can keep on working with "light". I'll leave my trust in framing hammers and such as tools.

Unless the "light" they mean comes in the form of high-intensity alien laser beams...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
More like.....

One-Way-ism!

I have never been in a cult before. Wayne if you are reading this, Is it fun?

Not for you, I mean. But your followers? They apparently have to BLINDLY follow you, You aren't going to make them cut off their 'naughty bits' and eat the special applesauce, are you?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I did an IP search on Judy's site and of course its from one of a dozen or so websites that offer "Build your own website for free" type of site..
Anyone, anywhere can pull these off the net and create a free website. The one she is using is in the US, location - Maryland.
Guess buying all of those telescopes broke her.

Did an IP search on Wayne's site and they are shown to be "hosted" on servers in the US, location - Ohio.

Now that the tip of the iceburg is out of the way, will now try to connect their real IP's to each other and Its all legal.

Hey Judy, I can still get into those deleted sites even though I have them saved already. it helps to go back to them from time to time and study the original, amazing what you can glean from them.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Is this Judy Faltskog's and Wayne Herschel's agenda?

The below site has a lot of info on cults involving UFO/Gods mentality and how most ended up tragically.

Snippet from: www.maar.us...

Signs that seem to indicate we are entering a time of apocalyptic prophecy are evident as many theologians concur. Realize many false revelators are currently cashing in who proclaim to have the answers behind these exceptional events. In the midst of those, there are many dangerous apocalyptic groups who will ultimately destroy themselves. The list includes those who lead charismatic UFO groups, self styled Christian or new age Christ/ alien channeling cult groups.

With increasing numbers of regular people experiencing paranormal phenomena, alien abduction or other UFO related anomalies on an up close and personal basis, it's becoming easier for cult groups to intercede. Someone gets involved because they are at a loss for what's happening and are looking for clarification; often coming up empty handed after searching traditional routes. Sequentially, experiencers turn to UFO/Christian/ new age blended groups trying to make sense out of their personal experiences. These pseudo alien indoctrinated /Christian congregations are extremely dangerous, because they will provide feasible explanations often combined with traditional Christian convictions. This makes it reasonable such ideologies can if fact hold a semblance of reality. The groups are ingenious masters in their presentation and once a person genuinely relates in some way to the cult infrastructure, it is almost guaranteed they will get indoctrinated.

If conditions are favorable and you've experienced an unexplainable event repeatedly you could end up being targeted. There are key elements that cult groups look for in a person's overall persona that can play a major roll in cult recruitment. They often look for people who are searching for answers to help them understand a traumatic or anomalous event in which they have no explanation. A divorce, family crisis, UFO sightings or possible alien abduction experiences including other extraordinary events leave a person bewildered and in a defenseless state of mind. Other circumstances include single parents who are having difficulty raising their children, as well as people that have little or no family contact who have a low self-esteem, or place others before their own needs. This includes those who have difficulty in saying no to anything even when they want to.

Jim Jones of the People Temple, (who by the way had an extreme interest in the UFO ideology) leader of the 1978 Jonestown sect had this written over his altar. "Never forget the past, if you forget the past you're doomed to repeat it." Are the Nuwaubians, Raelians, Scientologist or other UFO millennium -spurred groups next to repeating this type history? If left unchecked, they will become another part of history within the ranks of cult members who have given their lives so senselessly all in the name of some of these Universal gods, alien deities.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
I take from that quote that "Oneism" is conceived to be a 'living' religion, subject to change without notice. Hard to 'follow' a leader like that.

Are you sure it's Oneism, and not Onanism?

The latter would sort of make sense given its founder. Just askin'

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Here's an observation about not just this thread (especially at the beginning of it), but lots of related stuff I see on ATS lately ....

1. "Social Networking" sites are not credible "news" sources.
  2. Just because you search for somebody's name on Google, FaceBook, MySpace or any other site - doesn't mean you got the right person's information. This is true whether the name is "John Smith" or something (seemingly) less common.
  3. If you do get the right person, it doesn't mean they're being truthful and/or are NOT a total idiot (not that I'm calling any person quoted here an idiot).

[edit on 2010-7-13 by EnhancedInterrogator]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

I don't get the point your trying for.

# "Social Networking" sites are not credible "news" sources.

True, The perpetrators didn't know that and thus it was brought up countless times.

# Just because you search for somebody's name on Google, FaceBook, MySpace or any other site - doesn't mean you got the right person's information. This is true whether the name is "John Smith" or something (seemingly) less common.

True. And a two year old knows this. Some of us have been working with computers way before there was an internet.

# If you do get the right person, it doesn't mean they're being truthful and/or are NOT a total idiot (not that I'm calling any person quoted here an idiot).

True. Once again that's obvious to a child. If you had read the thread, there is hard evidence to back up this is a hoax and whom is involved.

To end, What has this to do with a hoax signal from space and those that came up with hard copies of fact?

It was brought to my attention that I may have read this wrong and for that I apologize, but will let the rant stand.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Its all over the web. Someone named steellsco is dropping the same spiel everywhere asking for money to fund Wayne's cause. Its odd that he shows up on the same sites. I will post a couple of many links and then what they say. These are recent.

www.firstcontactradio.com...

conspiracy.ifoday.com...

www.masonicrituals.net...

#
steellsco June 14, 2010 at 2:51 am

4. Camelot Icke Conscious Media Network Tsarion Wilcock divine cosmos was fruitless but I suppose when you have your own story to tell why bother with someone elses my friends searchers of enlightenment & truth its up to us please help donate what you can on any 1 of Waynes websites

Lak-ech
#
steellsco June 14, 2010 at 3:10 am

1. Friends of an enlightened & free humanity your help is desperately needed I am sure & hope you are all aware of the predicament Wayne now finds him self if not please you can read the full story under news on Waynes website its in regards to his recent book distributor blocking his title after over a year of falsely listing it as a rare book in short supply… the distributor has blocked trading and 3 tons of his stock is now locked up in storage Wayne now finds him self
#
steellsco June 14, 2010 at 3:22 am

2. between a rock and a hard place Wayne has to secure and transport these books to a new distributor when found with no return funds this is impossible so I am appealing to you to help with a donation small or large what ever you can give will no doubt be very much appreciated & humbly received friends I do not no Wayne an occasional email or 2 & and in no way do I have anything to do with the book or the websites although I did own the book I sent it to project Camelot in the hope they would
#
steellsco June 14, 2010 at 3:36 am

3. help I am still hoping the book & websites of Wayne answered so much for me my children & I have a vested interest in this truth Wayne has brought to light & I will do my up most to help in anyway I can so as from Thursday 15th April I will be donating £20 every 2 weeks its all I can give but its given gladly and for the highest & best good for all concerned Wayne I hope you dont mind the appeal & I hope I have not embarrassed you but my focus on help from others in a position to help like
#
steellsco June 14, 2010 at 4:33 am

4. Camelot Icke Conscious Media Network Tsarion Wilcock divine cosmos was fruitless but I suppose when you have your own story to tell why bother with someone elses my friends searchers of enlightenment & truth its up to us please help donate what you can on any 1 of Waynes websites

Lak-ech
--------------------------------------------------------------------

wayhersc June 14, 2010 at 7:34 am

The evidence found globally suggests the primary star in all the star maps (one out of 3, a trinity) is the primary star of human origins… the Christ knew of it and was crucified on a cross to warn others to keep away from the secret held by the elite… St Peter taught the secret later too and was crucified upside down to make the warning more sever… All visitations by human like beings taught the story… but our elite hid the story and humanity worshiped the visitors… as gods!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Judy has shut down most of her sites or taken them to private.

Vampirebrat on twitter is gone.
DrJudyFaeltskog on Nresearch is gone.
ufo-contact.ning has moved and gone to private
HI5 account is gone.
Windowslive home page is gone.

Nothing new from NASA Judy.

[edit on 14-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
What the hell, I didn't check in on this thread for like a million pages and now this guy has started a cult???????? thing's on ATS take pretty strange, but strangely predictable, twists and turns sometimes.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by Arkady

What the hell, I didn't check in on this thread for like a million pages and now this guy has started a cult????????

Kind of looks like it's heading that way.

thing's on ATS take pretty strange, but strangely predictable, twists and turns sometimes.

Arkady - you don't know how true you are on this one!

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I stick to my theory that the original alien signal story was a profit motivator as well as a hoax. From this comes a new conspiracy and hoax. The cult has begun.

This is a short clip explaining his concept and I noticed he commented on the page. (guess the signal is out for now).

www.youtube.com...

And the name under the clip is: starseedlightworker

Question for Wayne Herschel. If you are Jesus, why can't you get your books out of hock?

and here they come.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
No wonder the hoax of the "Alien Signal" failed with the UV being received on radio telescopes. This guy is suppose to be a researcher and writer. He is slinging and see's what sticks on every topic.
from FB:

US military: Mercenaries for hire

Costa Rica has allowed 46 US warships and 7,000 Marines to enter the

country despite objection by the opposition parties, which describe

the move as "illegal." The decision grants US troops permission to

stay in Costa Rica from July 1 to December 31 to fight drug

trafficking.

-Wayne Herschel-
-Wayne Herschel-
Hi Ruth ... saw two of them subs ... but are there so many that 46

warships are needed ... not really. they are tiny and a super

battleship doesn't figure here. Im ex military. A sub can only be

tracked by another sub and we wouldnt know how many of those are

included here but even if they are partly at the surface, radar has a

chance and its not worth 46 war ships either. We will soon know what

coincidently happens soon while they are coincidently near to what

ever they 'need' to be there for.
12 hours ago · Flag
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Super Battleships?
thought the "New Jersey" and "Missouri" were deactivated decades ago and they were the last of our WWII era regular battleships.

2. Only subs can track subs?
should have told my old man in the great war that his "tincan" had a sub strapped to it as sonar to look for other subs.

3. I'm ex military?
SA be very afraid.

Abd I actually thought he was a researcher and writer when this began.

Had hopes of the signal being true at the start, now I see he can't even write.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

Here's a novel thought, Wayne...

If YOU paid to have the books printed, then they're yours. Take them, sell them, raise revenue that way - if you can get them to sell, that is.

If the PUBLISHER paid to print them, they're his, but he can't do much with them without your OK. If that's the case, just find another publisher, print more, sell them and raise revenue THAT way.

Really, passing the hat on various internet forums won't net you much. Starting a new religion COULD, but you've got these pesky folks standing in the way, asking questions about your new religion, and girding up to inform the world of the high strangeness and inherent illogic of the religion in the wake of it, soon as you try to fly it.

Problematic, eh?

Best just to peddle your books - assuming you can find a publisher that's far enough out there to take it on as a project.

I've got a friend in the publishing business, if you need help in figuring out how to do it. He self-publishes, and could likely give you valuable pointers. You'll have to self-publish though, probably. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't touch that book with a 10 foot pole.

He tends towards reputable books.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490
No wonder the hoax of the "Alien Signal" failed with the UV being received on radio telescopes. This guy is suppose to be a researcher and writer. He is slinging and see's what sticks on every topic.
from FB:

US military: Mercenaries for hire

I resent that remark! The US military are NOT mercenaries!. Us mercenaries are the folks the US government hires when the get serious about any little activity, because we tend to ignore RoE, and get the job done. They hobble up the regular military with all these silly little rules to the point that they can't get serious about fighting a war. It's not the soldiers faults, it's the generals and politicians. Has been that way ever since Vietnam, and doesn't show any signs of letup soon.

Wayne ought to get a clue before he opens his flap, but I can see that's not a habit he's gotten into so far. About ANYTHING.

1. Super Battleships?
thought the "New Jersey" and "Missouri" were deactivated years ago and they were the last of our battleships.

2. Only subs can track subs?
should have told my old man in the great war that his "tincan" had a sub strapped to it as sonar to look for other subs.

3. I'm ex military?
SA be very afraid.

Abd I actually thought he was a researcher and writer when this began.

Had hopes of the signal being true at the start, now I see he can't even write.

I second all of the above. No way does a sub hunter have to duct tape another sub to itself to find a sub. Nowadays, they have radar that will penetrate dirt and rocks to return an echo. Sonar-type things they have now should at least be on a par with that, especially the secret stuff, since the GPR is common knowledge.

If Wayne is "ex military", I'd be curious to know WHOSE military that was! I've worked with some South African former military folks (3/2 BN) and they've got their stuff together and all in one sock. Someone with Wayne's vast military experience (judging by those comments) would have been left in the sands of Namibia, as useless dead weight.

"Super Battleships"? Methinks Wayne has played one too many rounds of "Battleship", and been forced to say "he sunk my battleship!" just one too many times.

OK, maybe a few more than one.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

If YOU paid to have the books printed, then they're yours. Take them, sell them, raise revenue that way - if you can get them to sell, that is.

I thought he was self-published anyway?

That's why he couldn't get his Wiki page up, the editors kept taking his info off because in their words "self-published book ... some publicity in some very minor and fringe sources"

In other words, pseudoscience.

but you've got these pesky folks standing in the way, asking questions about your new religion, and girding up to inform the world of the high strangeness and inherent illogic of the religion in the wake of it, soon as you try to fly it.Problematic, eh?

Yeah - like this pesky fellow at the end of this thread:
ATS Thread The Hidden Records By Wayne Herschel

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

I thought he was self-published anyway?

That's why he couldn't get his Wiki page up, the editors kept taking his info off because in their words "self-published book ... some publicity in some very minor and fringe sources"

In other words, pseudoscience.

How embarrassing, then to be self-published, and have 3 TONS of your product being held for ransom, or whatever, in a third-party warehouse, and have to send minions out onto the intertubes to drum up the ransom cash 20 quid at a time!

Maybe he should've just converted it to PDF and sold it over the intertubes to begin with... might not have got as much cash being drummed up by brainwashed minions thataway, though.

Make money by any means, but by all means MAKE MONEY, eh?

but you've got these pesky folks standing in the way, asking questions about your new religion, and girding up to inform the world of the high strangeness and inherent illogic of the religion in the wake of it, soon as you try to fly it.Problematic, eh?

Yeah - like this pesky fellow at the end of this thread:
ATS Thread The Hidden Records By Wayne Herschel

Oh no, he DIN'T!

Looks like we've got marching orders... go forth and keep the world safe for humanity, defending against the Dark Forces of Oneism!

Even an old broken-down, used-up curmudgeon like me can carry the battle forth if all I gotta do is type and let it fly on the 'net!

[edit on 2010/7/15 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Oh no, he DIN'T!

Looks like we've got marching orders... go forth and keep the world safe for humanity, defending against the Dark Forces of Oneism!

Oh yes he did!

And here is Wayne's sock puppet wife (B. Lederer) arguing with someone on an Amazon forum about some Dan Brown nonsense and on page 2 he she actually says:
"Wayne Herschel already had his book interfered at this stage and in book marketing hackers made it invisible for book stores, he also had threats mainly aimed that would 'pay' if he carried on working with the Hebrew cipher.

Book Marketing Hackers?

BOOK MARKETING HACKERS?

I want a job as a book marketing hacker.
I would be good at that.

Oops - edit to add the link

[edit on 15/7/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Step away for a few days and come back.......now Wayne is Jesus?
I mean, uhhm, like for real

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

he also had threats mainly aimed that would 'pay' if he carried on working with the Hebrew cipher.

The Jews are among the Cabal of secret conspirators constantly plotting against Wayne now? I suppose that's ok, practically everything else imaginable has been involved up to this point.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join