It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STEPHEN HAWKING: How to build a time machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Its time to wake up people and see what is staring us in the face here. Everything on ATS is telling you where to look
I found this minutes ago.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

All you need is a wormhole, the Large Hadron Collider or a rocket that goes really, really fast
LHC=check
Really really fast rocket? Take your pick
www.abovetopsecret.com...
could also be X37B?
Worm hole.....Anyone?

Look at the events that are happening right now. Please!!!!
Open your eyes.
Everything that you have all questioned here on ATS, you were all on the money.

Other links towards the bigger picture
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Quakes, volcanic eruptions floods and effected water supplies.All of it!!!

[edit on 2-5-2010 by jazz10]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I missed the part where he showed how to build the time machine.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
We all seriously need to start putting the pieces together and NOW people, im not scare mongering.
Everything is changing and fast. Im not talking in one particular state or country im talking globally, universal is what springs to mind here.

Check out all my threads and posts.
Revelations is happening people and now.

Everything i have learned here on ATS origionally started with an interest in Ufology, now thanks to all of you here i see the full picture and i thank you all for that.

I want every one3 of you to post as many links as you see fit to this thread that relate to Revelations, everything.
Im not asking you all to prove me wrong but what i am after though is for you all to prove me right.

Dont be afraid to make yourself look silly by what you post im asking what you "feel" relates to what im saying here.
Steven Hawking-Time Travel
Steven Hawking-ufo threat, etc etc
Volcanic Eruption(s)
Earthquakes
Poisoned Waters
Oil rig explosion
X-37B
Nibiru
Disclosure
Ancient Aliens
Pyramids
Terrorism
Polish Funeral
Vatican Scandal
It all relates to Revelations and the rest of the bible.
East and the West
LHC-stargate-indian god/India terrorist threat?

Also one other thing? The relevance in gold?
Could TPTB be somehow stealing the gold thats missing globally? LHC,time travel,swiss???

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
You are right with one thing - Something huge is around the corner and it very well may be Disclosure. I don't care what older minds are saying, hearing this before, but this is it. Everything is rapidly changing for a fact. And you are right all these things are related, maybe not three-dimensionally, but I do see a pattern in the higher vibrations.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

I know this is it, im gonna get slated soon on here but look at everything thats going on right now, then look at the news......nearly all blackout?
Im expecting a major quake or volcanic eruption very very soon indeed. The evidence is in the Book.
Falling stars, mountains on fire in the sea?
Bio weapon or Nuclear next?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Well, you can't think negative. It doesn't have to happen. After reading Wilcock's latest blog entry and reading what Hoagland thinks about ESA and Phobos, I will be honest and say it all makes sense and I think they are both spot on. The way David explained all the recent events is a correct interpretation. I have thought about things along the same lines, though I did miss a few and Obama really is on our side, no matter what people tend to believe.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

People think that Obamas actions of late are negative but when you look at it from outside the bubble its clear just exactly what he`s doing.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Stephen Hawkins is quite unintelligent. His scientific fraud rivals Einstein.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This was a pretty pointless thread.

All your information has come from a newspaper that also has

"Second World War 'Ghost Army' helped Allies win war"

as a heading.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hawking said: "I'm obsessed by time. If I had a time machine I'd visit Marilyn Monroe in her prime.

He probably meant to say that he'd visit Marilyn Monroe in his prime.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hawking sure seems to be getting himself in the news lately, I wonder if he is nearing his time and just wants to get a bunch of stuff, theories, and ideas off his chest before he goes.

Maybe he knows something, what with his talk about evil nomadic aliens and building time machines, and wants the people to know whats up. I respect his intelligence, and his theories. When this guy says something it's usually a good idea to pay attention.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ibiubu
Stephen Hawkins is quite unintelligent. His scientific fraud rivals Einstein.

Oh please, just because he wont believe what you believe in he's a scientific fraud?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I had to write you a U2U PM, because spilling the beans in this topic on Obama is too risky. Check it out and write back.

[edit on 2/5/10 by Cybernet]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
not sure wher to post this but why can't we just "de-gauss" our planet in regaurds to our winding of the sun's magnetic field... it seems that we should be able to selectively and gently disrupt the ley-lines that are doing the winding....just long enough to relieve the tension and ease our way out of this accident waiting to happen? dowserscan you help? maybe small emp pulses?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

In other words, all you need to do is either get crushed to submolecular dimensions by a black hole or wormhole, or go so fast that the subatomic particles all around you shred the flesh from your bones.

Time travel is possible by doing this. You won't survive the process, but you'll have successfully traveled in time. Your disjointed molecular soup will be very happy, I'm sure.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
We all seriously need to start putting the pieces together and NOW people, im not scare mongering.
Everything is changing and fast. Im not talking in one particular state or country im talking globally, universal is what springs to mind here.

Check out all my threads and posts.
Revelations is happening people and now.

Everything i have learned here on ATS origionally started with an interest in Ufology, now thanks to all of you here i see the full picture and i thank you all for that.

I want every one3 of you to post as many links as you see fit to this thread that relate to Revelations, everything.
Im not asking you all to prove me wrong but what i am after though is for you all to prove me right.

Dont be afraid to make yourself look silly by what you post im asking what you "feel" relates to what im saying here.
Steven Hawking-Time Travel
Steven Hawking-ufo threat, etc etc
Volcanic Eruption(s)
Earthquakes
Poisoned Waters
Oil rig explosion
X-37B
Nibiru
Disclosure
Ancient Aliens
Pyramids
Terrorism
Polish Funeral
Vatican Scandal
It all relates to Revelations and the rest of the bible.
East and the West
LHC-stargate-indian god/India terrorist threat?

Also one other thing? The relevance in gold?
Could TPTB be somehow stealing the gold thats missing globally? LHC,time travel,swiss???

Very well put...my story is very similar to yours. I began investigating the UFO phenomenon a number of years ago and it's literally snowballed into what you describe above.

There is no question in my mind that a massive cover-up is taking place on a global level...once you put the pieces together it all becomes very clear although I personally agree with Hoagland, Wilcock etc with regards our (Earths) destiny.

The collective conscience of society is very powerful, if we manifest bad things by believing that's what's going to happen then guess what? That's exactly what's going to happen.
On the other hand, the opposite is true...So it's pretty easy to figure out where our minds need to be as the time of change draws near.

I personally believe that we are in a period of transition or ascension which has very positive implications. Maybe that's just the optimist in me

See my YouTube Channel.

top topics

join