It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group ATS Meditation, May 7th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Well, we can. I really would like to have the main focus of the group be just expressing ourselves as 1 being together. But where i may be spiritually may be different then you. So what i think everyone should do is express what they are currently experiencing in their journey. I am going to just feel at one and breath deeply, then mybe some metta meditation towards the end to project love into the group. But i think you should just go with what your intuition tells you. Don't leave it up to me to tell you what you already know you want to do.

yes i think being aware of it being a group covering a large distance would be a good idea. Let me explain what i am going to visualize in another post.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
First i am going to root myself in the earth like kundalini. I am going to see people from various points on the earth rooting themselves as well and being filled with white light. I am going to next visualize the white light coming out of everyones head and connecting into a grid over the earth, next i am going to visualize the grid filling in the space between with a collective white light. The earth will be 1 huge ball of white by the end. For example.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I wouldnt do the purpose for disclosure or for contact, not yet. If you really wish to do this, I would not focus on a type of meditation, becuase we all do this differently. I don't do the breathing one at all, I have health reasons not to. I use hemisync, such as this on my mp3 player on repeat, or dolphins and whales:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

But I really think a meditaiton session once a week for 30 minutes to an hour would be wonderful, and topics could be decided ahead of time however, the first one should probably be a really deep look withing to connect to Higher Self. Since talking with someone on a friends thread who has been having recent experiences and discovering her younger sister is as well, I've going to make up a really simply, strong series of short excercises, meditations that even a child can do, like my own children as well, that will lead to connections within and hopefully help us be protected as well.

Then topics to mediate upon might be, holding the peace or eden for this planet, no wars or starvation, empowered peaceful people, reaching out to each other and not reacting to the media, but turning off the tv and meeting up and finding solutions together, also, skywatching ones, connecting first of all to our higher selves and learning how to say no, in love and light to negatives, for its not necessarily the best thing to get into without some experiences connecting to Higher Self, and starting to raise our frequency.

Its a very good idea by the way.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I could not agree more, and could not have said it better myself.

After the first week we will be able to work out the details and possibly just post a signup sheet so to speak. Just as a way to induce others into joining us for what in my mind is a peaceful and just cause.

WE ARE the empowered peaceful people. We are the harbingers of peace and change.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by Most Infamous

I understand you point of view, but lets not forget that negativity is subject to view. Just be positive and your positivity will cancel out any negative we have in the group.

Yeah, that's the way I'm seeing it now. At first I was a bit apprehensive, but then I figured I'm a little beyond others negativity. Living in a big cosmopolitan city, doing all sorts of stuff that opens me up, I've learned how to protect myself from the negative energies of others, in fact I regularly send out positive energies to try and cancel out the generally unpositive energies around me.

Just some thoughts about the time to do the meditation, ideally the best time to meditate(in my humble opinion) is the two hours between 3:30 A.M. and 5:30 A.M. Indian Standard Time. This would be the time when countless Sadhus, Tantrikas, Yogis and monks all over India, Tibet and Nepal are doing whatever spiritual work they are doing. I don't know how many people are in on this group meditation, but I could easily see it spanning two, three, four, maybe five countries, and as many time zones. It's gonna be hard to pick a time that's convinent for everyone. Gonna take a little work to orginize properly.

As for the meditation, it's not so important what type of meditation (it doesn't even have to be meditation at all, just some sort of spiritual work like prayer, yoga, meditation, whatever), I think what's important is the intention behind the meditation/prayer/whatever.

OK, I gotta go. I'll get back later on.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I usually don't meditate, I have hard time concentrating but sign me up, I'm down.
As long as I'm not sleeping

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Ok, so on the 7th, lets do india standard time of 3:30 may 8th. I really like that suggestion, I am pacific time so it will be india standard time for the 8th. So depending on where you are at it may be the 7th or 8th.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Sounds like a plan! I'll have to figure out what time that is with the Eastern time zone, but it should work!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Reminder/bump. May8th India time zone at 3:30 AM. So depending on your location, mine being California, it will be May 7th.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Double post. Hey it happens. The fault lies with Macintosh, not the US mafia.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
What time? i will join in if i can.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by toolstarr

Depends on your location, I will search around for a timezone link and add it into the original post if i can.

Ok, here is a link i found on google.
Timezone Map location and time.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Count me in also. I'm new to meditation and think I am starting to it right ... lol. But uh yeah, count me in. =]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
All is welcome. My fathers meditation group in Pennsylvania will be joining us. I am going to be sitting with my girlfriend, so feel free to invite.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Looks like around 6 00 pm May 7th for NY time zone! Some of my positive vibes will include the oil spill and current diplomatic conflicts as well as issues people are having that I know in my personal life. I look forward to connecting to all of you!

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Subconsciously Correct]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I'm in.

10-30 min. of quieting the mind should do it

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I like the idea. I meditate every day, but I use mantras. I agree, that maybe we should all use our techniques, what everyone are most familiar with, but we should choose one focus. Disclosure is good idea, but I´d prefer ET contact. Disclosure is about governments and we don´t have to depend on them. Don´t we want to contact with other intelligent races independently? At least I want. I think it was member Guardian2012, who said, that people should think of ways to contact with aliens, not wait govenments to tell us something. They don´t represent us, we represent us.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
here's a very simple but effective meditation technique:

Find a calm and a peaceful place.
Sit down, no lotus needed, preferably with a back support, but with your back straight.
Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
You start to feel you mind flooding with thoughts, let them go, let them flow....

Start to sink in. Now, start your rhythmical deep breathing.
Through the nose, out from the mouth. Don't force it.
Relax your stomach muscles and your shoulders.
You feel the tension leaving your body. Let it shake off..

Find silence in your mind. It can be a waterfall, a rainforest, a view at the sea.. no noise. No inner dialog, just feel the breathing. In, out..

Stay here for a while. Let the relaxed breathing become automatic..
All the days events are running through your mind. Let them pass. Just breath.
Nothingness.. Stay here as long as it's comfortable, and when ready, you'll come back..
To these peaceful valleys of your mind.. it's the best place on earth.

Do this everyday, maybe even twice.

Namaste.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Were are going to just use open topic. The main focus more or less for me is us connecting on a large grid so to say. Combination of our positive vibs as we seek peace love and compassion for the world to enjoy.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm in.

I'll be projecting out love, for sure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join