It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL ATS I IMPLORE you to read THIS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
GODSPEED PEOPLE. GODSPEED.

Understand that every passing minute is another moment of God's infinite mercy buying you time, a chance, to avert what is coming.

This here is front and center of what this is all about: Shadow goverment treaties with ETs, ET wars, Mind Control projects, false flags, FEMA camps, human enslavement NWO.

There will be a time in the near future when the NSA will shut down the population's access to the internet and you will no longer have this chance, right here, right now, to access this information. Many of you come here to know what it's all about, well I'm here to help you cut to the chase. Stop wondering about sleep paralysis and whether UFOs exist or not, that is no longer the important theme, cause I bring you the motherlode that ties in almost everything people come to ATS for because it is all part of one big AGENDA and it is all here.

What is worse than facing the unexpected, is not knowing what the hell is going on when you come face to face with it.

www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Dang I tried reading it, but it keeps crashing causing errors.

Maybe I need to get newer versions of some software.

BTW I use google chrome. Maybe that is why I am getting errors.

I would like to read this book though. Since you are saying it is hard core.

Anyone able to summarize the story for me until I get my page to stop crashing??

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

This here is front and center of what this is all about: Shadow goverment treaties with ETs, ET wars, Mind Control projects, false flags, FEMA camps, human enslavement NWO.

Are there FEMA camps in other countries besides the U.S. even though FEMA is a U.S. government entity?

Also, can the NSA shutdown the entire world's internet service even though it is a U.S. government entity as well?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Definitely, don't use google chrome. Best access everything through www.startpage.com instead of being on a Google data bases that houses all your searches and IP.

Read it as soon as possible guys, if you read this on the very first day you stumble upon it.

+29 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Between the spelling errors and generally poor command of the English language, I must assume that that document was written by a junior high school student who has seen too many 007 movies. Not convincing at all. Besides, we on ATS will know that if the internet goes down, TSIHTF big time.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yeah i already did a thread like this.
www.belowtopsecret.com...
while you touched on the religious side i managed to capture more non sensical gibersish.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The first few paragraphs seemed interesting, then..
Zionists, Masons, MI6, ETs etc.. seems like your usual conspiracy mumbo-jumbo.

Oh yeah, switch to Opera, officially the fastest browser around. And it is, about 3-4 times faster than Firefox.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I have not read your link yet but I agree 100% that EVERYTHING is tied together in one cohesive (did I spell that right) link. Very good to the point post, Godspeed to you too buddy. I will comment again after reading the link. Melissa101

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Yes, these places are all over the world. The shadow government already has executive orders that null the Constitution under the guise of National Security under Martial Law to pretty much have a military take over of all sectors of society including the internet come the time that they are going to create a scenario wherein they have individuals programmed to go on rampages.

This is why it is very important for people to understand the MINDCONTROL aspect of it. Because there are going to be sleeper cells scattered about and if you don't know this you will be in a harms way. They are counting on people not knowing this stuff. Of course, I stress do not be afraid, we still have a chance but it is very important for people to be exposed to this information at the least. When you start to look around you will connect the dots on your own. A lot of the intelligence people that we know this stuff from have only been able to come out and spread this information at this particular time thanks to the internet, youtube,coasttocoastam, and project camelot.org to name a few, so we best take advantage of it because these the people running the show are intent on driving us back to the stone age.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Interesting.

I do have second hand info from a retired navy man that mentioned underground bases that were HEAVILY guarded in England. He said that you may pass entrances everyday in wooded areas and never know it. He was blown away when he was taken in to do some sort of repair work. He had fairly good clearance and STILL had guards up his butt every step.

Stargate stuff? yeah. Thats known.

That part may be legit.

Genetics? Cant comment on that.

I dont get how you tie Qabalah into "evil" unless your saying that they use the Qabalah FOR evil purposes. Its a tool after all.

Masons are always getting tied into crap like this. There maybe bad masons but not all masons are bad.....I'm one.

The anti jew thing? See the remark about masons.

Some of the other stuff I'll have to check into. Just enough fact (that I know of) to keep it interesting but not completely believable.

What do you propose we do about this?

[edit on 27/4/10 by felonius]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Well, since others have taken you to task for the crap that you post just let me add my name to the list. Grow up, get an education, develop common sense, logic, and reason, and stop thinking you can b.s. about religion in an Aliens and UFOs forum. Get a life!

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Between the spelling errors and generally poor command of the English language, I must assume that that document was written by a junior high school student who has seen too many 007 movies. Not convincing at all. Besides, we on ATS will know that if the internet goes down, TSIHTF big time.

Are you not aware that Einstein had very poor English, both spelling and grammer difficulties. Does that mean everything he ever wrote was not convincing? Point is the ability to write proper English in reality has no bearing on ones knowledge.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
People are not interested in the truth, even when poked right in their faces either because it has been ridiculed to such a degree or because the topic is taboo.

Eg the immigration agenda - the Islamic agenda.

The obvious truth held in the depiction of Baphomet.

Anyway the truth is in front of our faces but people will not even talk about it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e04b3ca66225c149.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Baphomet is an alchemical symbol. NOT an entity (unless you count the "thought form" built up over the ages).

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Oh, you will be delighted, he makes sure to explain this. There is a faction of good and bad between Masons and Rosicrucians, it is the bad faction that he is referring to here. The white hats have made it possible for this stuff to co me out.

Everybody else, ignore some of the odd comments coming from people here making false statements about what is in the book, if they actually read it they wouldn't be spouting disinformation already, especially since I only posted this around 5 minutes ago and this thing has several chapters.

Read on it only truly matters that you be exposed to the information. We still have a chance, but the thing we really don't want here is for all these people who've been lucky enough to get this information out, to have risked themselves in vain.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

English was NOT Einsteins first language, though. That could be a contributing cause for his spelling of the English language being poor.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hello,
I'm reading it. I tried a copy+paste in an email to myself to preserve the contents. Unable to do so, so something weird about it. It's a good read thus far.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Im not saying if its real or not lol Some people just have bad spelling.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Has the link stopped working ? I keep getting bumped to scribd home page .

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Hydroman

Yes, these places are all over the world.

Would you be so kind to provide a link with some proof?

Very unlikely to have US concentration camps outside of the US in every country.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join