It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL ATS I IMPLORE you to read THIS!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Good words, and a fine message, thank you for the OP. I'm intrigued by that testimony, and it looks right on course. S&F from me.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hello there all. Quick question to anyone who may know. Ok first off I have yet to read the book but I did some skimming through it. I was fairly surprised what the emails he recieved said. What I was wondering is this I do not know how that site works, it says the book was publihed in 2008. Now is it possible on that site to edit the book after the fact? I looked around and didn't see any evidence of an edit date. Now if that is truely the unedited version from 2008 it has some very interesting timelines in it that seem to hit on exactly what we've been going through since, like hitting on poland of all things where we are at in his timeline. And if it has not been edited I would say its definitly worth a look.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There's lots of threads on here about James Casbolt and his ebook.
Here's one www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just use the search box.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius

Baphomet is an alchemical symbol. NOT an entity (unless you count the "thought form" built up over the ages).

Well there you go - just discount it down to nothing!

Waste of time opening ones mouth isn't it.

This is what I am talking about, even on these sites, people just follow the latest brainwashing and go along like sheep.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Impetus

educate-yourself.org...

this source has a lot of information from the same guy.

Part 1 of 4. Go to Youtube for the rest. Look for everything on James Casbolt. Ignore those who will shout disinfo and use your own discernment folks.

This is very important.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ok I have now read several pages and the fact that the guy provides names, dates and copies of formal paper work in my opinion is substantuating. Good post Pocky you and I have not always agreed but we do this time. Excellent find s and f my friend.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Thanks ill give the vids a go, though what i meant with proof is some governmemtal document that states The US has FEMA camps around the globe.

BTW i just found this thread where they discuss the validity of James Casbolt

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sorry but the first video already made me think wtf is this guy(James Casbolt) saying?

He states brainwaves are the same as radio waves wtf?

ill keep watching though i suggest taking all this with a grain of salt seems alot of people say he is a hoax.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm reading this now, very good link, thank you so much. I am very much aware of the et sell outs, trading humans and souls, the Denver Airport, the sacrificial altars, they will take people underground in fema to torture to death. They have ever intention of crashing the entire worlds economy and letting billions starve and break into massive trauam and violence, rapes, murder, cannibilism.

But its not true to not concern ourselves with ets. We should be asking for help under the stars every single night, because if enough did and really really yearned for an equal eutopian world, the good guys would be here. Thats how it works. But because of the karma they've dumped on humans who walk by others in plight, the homeless, and allow mass stavations and wars that bomb hospitals and children, civilians, we are not getting helped here.

They wonder how anyone could ever waste money on luxuries while people are starving anywhere in this world.

We really need to wake up, pop our bubbles and really really really look inside to our HS's and realize who we really are. And take actions , do something in large enough numbers, demand a better world.

If people were awake, how could they crash our economy? We would not buy from them anymore. We would meet up and make lists of the foods and essentials we needed, grow our own sprouts and veggies and help each other build generators for some free electrical, wind, bicycle generators, and other more exotic ones even, and also recylcing water systems like earth ship homes use. We would pool up money to set ourselves up in small needed businesses AND ONLY BUY/TRADE FROM EACH. That would mean we stay prosperous.

We would undercut their government by operating our own grass roots system. We would also be wide awake and ready to defend our loved ones.

We need to actually wake up before their plan goes into full effect.

While theres still a chance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

This remains my wish for the dark ones, because, they are very much the ones who will lose out the most. And they dont even realize it. The temporal is temporal, not reality in the least. We are living in a hollogram school/universe. We're not even here really, we are all infinite light. So, its going to be even worse for them when the curtain truly does come up.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

An old one, its a very important subject and its good to bring it up once more. This is for awareness, and the ones who know and are trying to suppress this are such absolutely creeps they're not going to like it when they find out who they are, infinite light, and that everyone here is their beloved brothers and sisters, and soul mates, everyone is your soul mate, and what they did to others who they love beyond words. They will throw themselves on the fire and hand themselves over to the same brutal ets/demonoids they hope to serve humankind to.

To all those working for this, wake up and switch sides. Stand with the people. Nothing can happen without your direct actions. Stop following bad orders.

Its also time to rig our computers up to a grass roots internet to keep it going no matter what.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I am weary of it due to the fact that
I asked for a download of it so I could keep
for an archive and when I hit the d/l button,
it asked me to login to facebook for it.

If he truly wanted to freely share this,
why have to login somewhere to get it.

Sounds like a set-up to me.
best wishes

[edit on 27-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I downloaded it easily. Am getting the video too.
This is not going to disappear plus intend to send it to some friends.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Hydroman

Yes, these places are all over the world. The shadow government already has executive orders that null the Constitution under the guise of National Security under Martial Law to pretty much have a military take over of all sectors of society including the internet come the time that they are going to create a scenario wherein they have individuals programmed to go on rampages.

i've never understood why people think "tptb" would care to go to the trouble of enacting laws or legislation to facilitate their overthrow of the world and transportation of everyone to concentration camps. if all this hullaballoo's gonna go down, i don't imagine they're going to take too kindly to one us lowly prisoners reciting some arcane law about our supposed rights.

plus, if they've got the goods to project global holograms of jesus 3.0, make ufos simultaneously appear worldwide and present the four horsemen, themselves, in dolby digital, somehow i'm convinced, we'd be outmatched. call me cynical.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I applaud the OP for linking this man's story for us all to benefit from.

I have been studying MK Ultra, EBE's, and OOB's for years.

Bless Scribd.com its a very useful tool if you know what to search for.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
There are more people connected to this than they know. Just unbelievable. So how do you neutralize any programs running I wonder? Does it take special therapy to do this?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is what got me really thinking about the "grand scheme" of things. Great to see it popping up in a time of such distress!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The book is a mixture of information that at least some section wants us to believe, for sure it has some disinfo in it. From what I understand Billy Meiers is an Israeli secret sevice worker, I call that working for the zionists by the way. That gospel is not inspired by anything other than by controllers. For example, there is no ET in the Universe that is a benevolent that would support any scripture saying that homosexual males were the worse kind of sinners, because theyr'e seed bearers (yeah yeah grow up and ASAP because the dark ages are over!) but oh my, nothing wrong with two women together.
Talk about some macho patriarchs dream eh!

So its mixed is all I can say.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

[edit on 28-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join