It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
okay, apparently i'm the only one that can see relevancy in this and how it applies, in some obscure way, to
proto's data. if folks would listen long enough, it would all start to make a great deal more sense, particularly as regards the development of history and how events have played out. but you'd rather believe it's all a lie, so i guess i'll go back to studying. so much for 30 something years of research.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNorthernLight

The truth is I simply put undo on ignore, because she can't actually draw any direct link from her artifact theories to how Rome is in fact controlling the world.

She has continuously paraphrased other member’s comments through translations of them that have been sheer fabrication, and even slander, to keep talking about what she sees in ancient pictures, and hieroglyphs and sheer invention of translating some of the vaguest passages of the bible that she contends support them.

She never bothers to quote what she is pretending what other members are saying, by quoting the direct text, and linking it, but simply claims that in her estimation other people have said things, in a way which clearly they haven’t.

All to focus on an incredibly narrow window of time, she can’t even draw a clear line to how it effects the present day or Rome at all.

I haven’t attempted to censor, her I simply put her on ignore, so I wouldn’t have to get bogged down entertaining a person, who clearly wants attention, for something she can’t even present in a cohesive, relevant and topical way, to the actual conspiracy being discussed, while continuously making antagonistic attacks on other posters, by deliberately attributing comments to them she alleges they have made that they have not.

The thread really is about Rome, and how it uses Religion, Law, Banking, and an Armed Force through a series of Contracts and Treaties to keep using divide and conquer warfare to establish a one world government under it.

[edit on 29/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Epic OP! S & F

Thanks for sharing, Proto!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

i just showed the first 2 connections, from ancient sumer to ancient egypt (he just doesn't want to consider any alternatives to his original theory, no matter what) but you dont know that cause you have me on ignore.

here's some food for thought for the other readers, why did we go to iraq? we have plenty of oil. why are we digging up iraqi artifacts? (iraq = sumer) why did we cart truckloads full of gold and artifacts out of saddam's place? where'd they go? what were they? why was saddam trying to rebuild ancient babylon and thought he was a reincarnation of nebuchadnezzar?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Funk bunyip

You are quite welcome my friend, thanks for taking the time to read it all, and comment.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
First time poster and first time visitor to this site.

This thread is mind blowing. I am on a business trip in Atlanta and had some spare time. Since the financial crisis started I have been following the markets and news like a hawk. My main focus has been the manipulation of our equity markets amongst other things. Somehow I ended up here today. I've read through at least two dozen pages of this thread tonight including the first post.

I will now be following this thread like a hawk. This thread has connected so many dots for me..... I have long been reading about CFR, the rothchilds, bilderberg, etc etc etc and I have secretly renounced religion many years ago as the man made farce that it is. I can't believe I never made the connection to Rome.

I think the scariest part is that for the past few months I have been having an increasing feeling of dread(as mentioned by many other posters here). I know that something is about to happen. I just can't wrap myself around it. As time is passing and especially over the past few weeks this feeling of dread has been increasing. My mind understands that something is about to happen in our world but I don't have enough information to process or understand it....... My feelings and intution have never steered me wrong and I have lived my life feeling different that most other people.

I want to thank proto and everyone else. I feel like I have reached an epiphany moment in my life today.

Now to figure out how to process this new information and what to do about it...... I feel so helpless. I can't talk to anyone I know about any of this because they would look at me like I was crazy.

After reading this thread I have come to the startling conclusion of why there is no political will to fix anything right now and why everything our government is doing is a farce. I feel like I now understand EXTEND AND PRETEND. Could it possibly be that the elite have no desire to resolve anything and only to extend and pretend because they KNOW something big is coming? Who cares about enslaving our grandchildren to debt if the entire world is going to be rebooted? Could that be their line of thinking? They only need to keep things moving along for a little bit longer right?

[edit on 29-4-2010 by sethhobrin]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

It may or may not be a narrow element of the conspiracy. But it is an element of the conspiracy, one which has no reason of being ignored in this thread. You are the one who is stating that Rome created ancient history, when there is in fact no evidence to support it. It is actually not a narrow element of this conspiracy, but a very broad one if you really look at it. No one is trying to derail your thread, its all connected, people are just asking questions to which they have not found the answer to in your thread.

This is perhaps the biggest hole in this theory, not to mention the others which are still unaccounted for. I honestly don't see why you're getting so defensive on this one single point... oh wait, it puts a lot of what you're saying into an area of doubt because it simply does not make sense, is this why you're shutting it out of your thread?

I don't mean to be rude mate, but its pretty blatant.

PT: I terminated my bank account today, and told them I wasn't gonna support Rome's exploitation any more. The odd thing was that they seemed to understand, and didn't even try to convince me to stay. I will continue to try to do my part in exposing Rome, and keep trying to make a difference. Beats sitting on my ass

Thanks a lot, once again, for the great read. I will join the crowd asking for your book (write it!)!

So now all the bank clerks working behind the counter are in on the conspiracy as well? Facepalm...

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by TheNorthernLight

I haven’t attempted to censor, her I simply put her on ignore, so I wouldn’t have to get bogged down entertaining a person, who clearly wants attention, for something she can’t even present in a cohesive, relevant and topical way, to the actual conspiracy being discussed, while continuously making antagonistic attacks on other posters, by deliberately attributing comments to them she alleges they have made that they have not.

Wow... undo has posted some very relevant questions. Because you found them uncomfortable you put her on ignore? That's pretty pathetic, but I'm not one to judge. The ancient history aspect is perhaps the biggest flaw in all of this.

Note: I do think that the presence of Rome is still around us. Why? Because they as a society and an empire developed many political, military and social customs which are still used and followed in our daily lives, because they worked then and work now. Does this mean that Rome is still running the world? No, in my opinion it doesn't.

[edit on 29/4/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

rome is like the new garbage can to hurl the rest of history into or anything you don't think people should believe or don't want them to believe. someone says, "oh look at this passage in the mahabharata!" rome wrote it. into the trash bin. "check out this artifact!" rome created it. into the trash bin. \we're talking censorship on a global scale, the likes of which would put the current incarnation of rome, to shame! is this the wave of the future? LET'S HOPE NOT!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Tis true.. You did quite a fine job, if I may say so
And that's not the Roman thumbs up either.

Reality truly is stranger than fiction, the living reality that is the movie of our very existence speaks loudly to the fact that we are all but marrionettes on strings, and Roman Laws, architecture, money, bread and circuses, etc., hold those strings. That's what is so engrossing about this site and this particular conspiracy.... It's REAL and it's all around us. Just grab your popcorn and take a seat.

You've done what I was unable to do, and got this stuff out there to a very wide audience. I don't care about the credit, only the Truth.

My focus has been on the American side of the Roman conquest, because that is what I know most about, and the more I looked into it, the bigger the conspiracy got and it all seemed to lead toward Rome in one way, shape or form.

Frankly, the sheer breadth and scope of this conspiracy was too big for me, so I'm glad that someone did as much research to put it all together. Though I knew a lot of this already, I was just too busy and really thought that I would be wasting my time, for lack of an audience that seemed to be able to grasp it. These threads of yours have shown me that there are a lot of people that are actually interested in this stuff, and that gives me hope. Always before, I got discouraged because my words and my research seemed to fall on deaf ears.

I didn't have the opportunity to run in some of the circles that you have run in, so first-hand knowledge of these things was always lacking. I'm just glad that you took the time to share your experiences and confirm to me that which I've been saying for years, but was seemingly unable to reach a signifigant number of like-minded individuals. Too many, it seemed to me, just dismissed it as crazy talk, even on a so-called conspiracy forum such as this. No one seemed to get it. Now I know they are out there and they are thirsty. That gives me some hope.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

while it may be true that many things are roman, to suggest all of ancient history and the artifacts, back as far as 3000 BC, were created by rome, is pushing the limits of credibility beyond the breaking point.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Just keep up the good fight, and don't get discouraged by those that seem apprehensive.

I know that it took you a while to come to these conclusions, and that it caused you much angst.

Believe me that I do not take this stuff lightly, and I know that you don't either.

It has taken me years to come to grips with all of this, and the conclusions that I arrived at weren't arrived at lightly.

I started out as a hardcore Republican patiot that was proud of my country's history and heritage. It wasn't until 9-11 happened that I started to throw off the rose colored glasses, stopped drinking the Koolaid, and started to actually look into the REAL history of America and the world.

I wasn't like you and was indoctrinated into these things from an early age.. Oh no, I was maybe 26 before I saw the light. Til that time I had drank all of the Koolaid and propaganda that was force-fed me by my family, government schools, and the state-run media. I believed all of the crap, which made it very hard to come to the conclusion that I had been fed a total lie, and was nothing more than their fool.

In fact, I think that if it weren't for 9-11, I'd probably still be holding my republican membership card, joining the military, and believing that I lived in the "land of the free, and the home of the brave," while calling most of the people on this forum a bunch of conspiracy kooks. Something stunk about that day... something just wasn't adding up, so I set out on my own personal little journey to find out what the hell was going on here... and this is where it led me, after many a sleepless night.

I look back now and think, "man, it was so obvious, why couldn't I see it?" But that's how pervasive the lies of Rome can be. Like I said in an early post, we are a product of our environment and our environment is Roman and we are bred from a very early age to accept it. It's simply going to take some time for some of us to grasp it, throw off our chains, and accept our new reality... the true reality. Like those that broke free from Plato's cave, at first the sun light is going to hurt your eyes, and you are going to reject a lot of the new things that you will see once your eyes have adjusted, but eventually you will become accustomed to your new-found freedom and liberty in knowing the TRUTH.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

while it may be true that many things are roman, to suggest all of ancient history and the artifacts, back as far as 3000 BC, were created by rome, is pushing the limits of credibility beyond the breaking point.

I don't think that Proto is suggesting that at all, merely that Rome conquered the world long ago, and has since then been rewriting history to conform to their goals. Much has been obscured and hidden from us.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

oh i believe that but i place a great deal of that on the enlightenment period, where the new atheists threw away most of ancient history as fable. they even said the ancient greeks couldn't write, tossed out all the grecian history and epics, and said troy never existed.

and note here, these weren't agents of rome unless proto thinks the new atheists who brought on the enlightenment, were in fact doing so for the papacy? that'd be a tricky thing right there. cause in addition to tossing out the rest of ancient history, they also tossed out the bible and tore down catholic churches all over europe. if rome is behind it, and wants people to believe the bible, what was the point of convincing millions of people in universities, down thru history, that the bible is false?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This will sound dumb most likely, but that's ok. Someone has to ask. I did ask earlier, but not much response. So let's try again ...

Fine and good re: Rome and it's being exposed

But what's to be done about it ? In practical terms. And that's if even one third of the world were to agree that yes, much of what's happening to day appears to be using the Roman model

Live without electricity ?

Withdraw money from banks ?

Refuse to obey the military machine or to participate within it ?

Try to get enough people locally (your local, my local) to adopt a barter system ? When most live in urban areas and have lost the skills needed to produce anything to barter with ?

Is it imagined that the vast majority would care to drop-out of the system when they naturally care more about being paid at the end of the day in order to pay their kids' school-fees, mortgage, etc. ?

Most won't care. They know the system stinks. But it's a big, all-pervasive system and they're locked into it. To extricate themselves would not be a viable option. They are not going to take their kids out of their homes and into a shanty on the beach unless they were forced to do so and it was their last option

So in practical terms, does it make any difference to the average person if Rome is running the show or Mickey Mouse? It's the system. It sucks but it works, to all extents and purposes. The edifices are there: the banks, the schools, the hospitals the car-dealerships, the supermarkets, etc. People are going to continue to utilise existing infrastructures --- because it's organised, it's convenient, it brings order

To abandon existing systems would bring chaos and danger. People want and need an organised structure and whatever security they provide, i.e. police forces and fire services, insurance companies, even the local libraries -- despite their shortcomings. People will prefer these to teh alternative, which is armed gangs roaming the streets with the populace existing on the beaches, sans sanitation or hot showers, electricity to heat, cool and cook meals

As well, as shown in this thread, the average person has achieved some form of balance between his/her physical and spiritual needs. They may not agree in full, or even in much part, with 'religion', but they believe that somehow it will work out and that they'll 'go somewhere better' after death. This element may be regarded as superfluous within this thread, but it's pretty damn important to the person on the street. And given the choice between 'awareness' of Rome's allegedly nefarious dealings up to the present day, and their own belief-system and acceptance of life being simply as it is --- they're going to say, ' Listen, I don't really give a rat's bum who's running the show - Rome or Uganda. I'd prefer it to be better, but I'm a realist and accept it's never going to be perfect. So if your theories can't improve the life I already have with the least possible inconvenience to me --- then take them away thanks, I have a train to catch'

So where are the solutions in all this ? Because I have not seen anything concrete offered in terms of an answer

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i need to make a correction:

it started out in rome's favor. it was what is referred to as higher criticism. the professors and scholars of the holy roman empire who headed up some of the most influential universities in europe, were tasked with proving that the papal interpretation of biblical history was the most accurate historical data available. the first big example was provided by friedrich wolf, who wrote that the ancient greeks couldn't write at the time their texts were said to be written, so their histories were false. so out went the greek histories, classics and epics. troy fell from glory as well.

with greece outta the way, they took aim at the next ancient history and repeated the process. the more ancient history they could bring down, the more the remaining texts lacked support, since they originally tended to support each other. greece was the linchpin. when the dust cleared, no ancient history survived, including the bible, which was by then, lacking historical support from any of the other texts, which had all been tossed out!

long story short, when it was revealed that the original "greeks couldn't write" theory was incorrect, it was too late. the newly "enlightened", when confronted with the data, simply said: "What? You want to go back to believing in fairies?" and so it has remained, and only gotten worse, until today, we find ourselves here, with proto proclaiming that it was all written by rome in the first place.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Wow... undo has posted some very relevant questions. Because you found them uncomfortable you put her on ignore? That's pretty pathetic, but I'm not one to judge. The ancient history aspect is perhaps the biggest flaw in all of this.

No I have found them irrelevant and yielding no actionable intelligence, that defines them in any way that makes them identifiable, to a place and a point where they can be confronted.

There is a big difference, and it’s this precise type of paraphrasing where people imagine for their own vanity or incredulity that I have said something I haven’t that caused me to put her on ignore.

I asked her several times to draw a line politely to establish how her theories were relevant to the present and actionable in the way of countering real things with real measures, and she sidestepped the issue, for this kind of off topic paraphrasing which adds nothing of substance to the debate, and produces no actionable intelligence.

People who see something in this conspiracy will participate honestly in it’s discussion, and those that don’t either won’t participate in it honestly or won’t participate in it at all.

I am just here to put the information out there. A person convinced against their will is a person who remains unconvinced.

My goal is to put the information out there, encourage people to do their own research, and provide them directions and sources to look for it.

She has had every opportunity to put her information out there and provide resources and links to it as well.

Some people are going to reject my theories, and some people are going to reject her theories, it really is that simple.

Some people are going to be interested in my theories and some people are going to be interested in her theories, me entertaining her theories is not contingent upon that.

Thanks!

Once again though the thread is being taken off topic over this drama, and I would appreciate people sticking to the topic which is Rome, and All Roads Lead to Rome, just as the Title and lengthy OP suggests.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

So where are the solutions in all this ? Because I have not seen anything concrete offered in terms of an answer

What is your solution to it? Are you happy and content with the way the world is and the direction it is headed.

Are you happy the way you are living your life and what life is offering you?

How would you live if you could live how you wanted?

That would be the end product of the solution.

Define what you want, and then its all about logistics in how to bring that about.

Are you rudderless and aimless in what you want? Accepting of what ever fate brings you?

Or in a perfect would would you be the master of your own destiny?

What is a perfect world to you?

Rome has goals and logistical working plans to reach them.

You first have to have a goal, in order to make a real plan to get to that goal.

What is your goal, what's your perfect world, what's the end result of the solution, and then it becomes easy to create a logistically sound path that can take you there.

Logistics are easy to work out once you understand what it is you want.

That is what real freedom is all about, the ability to be and create what you want.

Do you presently feel under the current system, the tools and the freedom to do that are there?

I don't.

Hence the purpose of the thread.

Define the world as you want it to be, the eptiome of freedom, and then its just a matter of logisitics.

Where there is a will, there is a way, and what a lot of people posting to the thread are really displaying is, yes they are unhappy, but they have no real goal as to what would make them happy, and no plan to achieve that since they have no goal towards that regard, and no belief that they will have the will or others, to carry out a plan to that goal, that they can't define.

Conversely most of the blacks freed in the aftermath of the civil war, had no place to go, no idea where to go, or what they wanted, or goals, or how to exercise their freedom.

Many in fact did not want to leave their plantations and bondage, and it could be argued many are still dependent on the state today as a result.

It could also be argued that since the Civil War more and more Americans are becoming completely dependent on the State to define and provide for every aspect of their existence.

Freedom, real freedom is in fact apparently not for everyone, some people don't want it, and some people can't even define it.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

well since you don't want to read my posts and insist on referring to me with various derogatory terms (vanity???), i'll just depart your thread, which, i suppose is for the best, because i clearly have not brought anything of value to it (not to mention additional attention to it by continuously pushing it back to the top of the thread heap.

adios amigo!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sethhobrin

welcome Sethhobrin!

don't worry we won't think your crazy here!

Extend and Pretend !

I have never heard that before but it just sums everything up. Everything in this world seems to be Extend and Pretend.
every now and then though and insight comes that is out of the bounds of the extend and the pretend, a new light.
You will get a few here...but even here you will see a bit of this extend and pretend you speak of.

It could describe the idea here. Romans were masters of extend and pretend. Extending there culture by taking the best of others and Pretending it was theirs from then on.

and from then on you must pretend to be Roman to have any way of success.

when in Rome...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Sorry ... real life intruded again

Ok. So we have a theory which in turn posits what's wrong

But we have no solutions --- just more questions

Pretty much sums up most of the threads and posts in conspiracy fora generally, lol

But as the thread devotes itself to a specific villain and the entire world throughout 2000 years --- so should the solution be equally specific and also pertain to a worldwide population. Otherwise, as the Americans so succinctly put it: ' If it ain't broke, don't fix it '

And as is obvious, whether by Rome's machinations, happy-accident, or billions of people each contributing a fraction --- what we have here (in this world) is a working-system, at least to a degree. And I'm sure you utlizise that system most hours of every day, like everyone else

This thread and it's theory could be likened to the diary of teenagers, in a way, couldn't it ?

You know: ' Mum and Dad don't have a clue. They think they're so smart, but they're a mess. They've ruined my life. They don't understand - me. They think I'm the same as them. But I'm not. I don't even know how I could be related to them. They probably adopted me. What works for them isn't what I want for me. I'd rather die than end up like them. They control every little aspect of my life. They say it's for my own good. But they're ruining my life. I know one thing -- I won't be like them. I'm leaving as soon as I can and I'll never look back once I get out of here

And then the teenager leaves for college or to see the world. And it soon hits him like a brick. Fine to indulge in rebellion when he's safely inside that protective system. Quite another thing when he's required to create a system of his own. Sooner or later, he comes to appreciate just how difficult it is to patch-together even a flawed system, such as his parents provided him

You say:

Logistics are easy to work out once you understand what it is you want

No. They're not. For proof of that, visit some of the hippy-communes established back in the 60s. They began with a certain set of values which basically claimed to reject what they'd left behind and despise. But by the time those hippies were in their 40s, their 'alternative' resembled pretty much what they'd rejected --- and had relied upon the governments they'd despised to provide much of the infrastructure which allowed it to function at all. Moreover, the 'rebellious hippies' had adopted most of the strategies and 'rules' against which they'd once rebelled. So in fact, it was more of the same, albeit daubed with 60s murals to attract the tourists and sprinkled with crystals dug from the ground overseas via child/slave labour -- to which the hippies add hundreds of percent mark-up to pay for their orthopedic sandals, child-support and hemorrhoid cream, etc.

Logistics are easy to work out once you understand what it is you want

Yet in this small thread in just one of thousands of fora, we have numerous conflicting theories, each valid. Extrapolate that to 6 billion individuals, each contributing one or more of their pet theories and 'deciding what they want' the new regime to be. You still figure the logistics are easy ?

If your theory's correct, Rome at least had a plan, goals and devised the means whereby they could be put successfully into effect

That's not to be underestimated. Viaducts, aquaducts, mail-service, indoor plumbing, laws and sytems which are still successfully incorporated today, some 2000 years later. Rome's accomplishments were immense, which is why they're still in operation

What's being proposed as alternative, other than a call for people to decide 'what they want' ?

You ask of me, in response to my asking for solutions to the claims of the theory which comprises the OP:

Are you happy the way you are living your life and what life is offering you?

How would you live if you could live how you wanted?

That would be the end product of the solution.

Define what you want, and then its all about logistics in how to bring that about.

Are you rudderless and aimless in what you want? Accepting of what ever fate brings you?

Or in a perfect would would you be the master of your own destiny?

What is a perfect world to you?

You first have to have a goal, in order to make a real plan to get to that goal.

What is your goal, what's your perfect world, what's the end result of the solution, and then it becomes easy to create a logistically sound path that can take you there.

Logistics are easy to work out once you understand what it is you want.

That is what real freedom is all about, the ability to be and create what you want.

Do you presently feel under the current system, the tools and the freedom to do that are there?

But these ... and I must be honest here ... these questions sound like something straight off the hustings at election time, intended to spur people to vote against the current incumbent

The word 'freedom' is bandied around as if it possessed magical powers which provide people their private wish-list

But when examined, everyone's idea of 'freedom' is different

For example, the criminal's version of freedom would be the right to enter your home or mine and take anything he pleased

Your idea of freedom might be the right to be protected from such a criminal

As to other of your questions --- YES. I am pretty happy about my life. I have achieved most of my goals. I am contented, relative to many. And although the current system is not ideal, it's served me and mine reasonably well.

I'm a realist. I limit my expectations to fit my grasp, my abilities

I appreciate that rules are there for a reason and that reason is that they serve the majority. I don't expect rules created to serve 6 billion people, to change for my sake

It's not a perfect system, by any means. But there's no such thing as a perfect system, relative to 6 billions individuals, all with their individual expectations and self-centredness

I would not like the current system to collapse. It would plunge billions into chaos, fear, suffering

We know that power corrupts. The evidence of that has always been with us. It's an unfortunate side-effect of power. And I suspect that were you or I or anyone else on this board to be granted power, especially immense power, then we would also abuse it. Do you disagree ?

So corruption within the ranks of the powerful is one of the prices we have to pay for the reasonably smooth-running of our lives. And I suspect that were people offered the choice between removing Rome/institutionalised-corruption --- or public-transport, power-supply, access to roads or electricity, medical assistance, education, etc. --- then they'd opt to tolerate Rome/corruption rather than suffer personal deprivation and inconvenience in their daily lives

So what we appear to be left with here is a theory that Rome still rules --- yet no-one's able to propose a way of removing it's influence OR propose a viable alternative ?

Looks as if we're going to have to put up with Rome, doesn't it

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join