It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

well, why would they put that data into the text, and couch it in terms that most of the people wouldn't recognize anyway, and then mention that it will give access to our planet from some other dimension/other planet or what have you? who's gonna benefit from that knowledge in prophecy, if it's so buried in symbol and metaphor that most folks wouldn't believe it even if they saw it with their own eyes?

one of the things that come out of the bottomless pit/abyss is the final world leader. i'd say that's pertinent to your data, particularly since you claim they fabricated the text to begin with. how does knowledge of this data, support their final global world order, in light of the fact hardly no one believes the bottomless pit is a star gate/portal to other places in the universe, other universes or even other dimensions?

The benefactors of that knowledge are the people wise enough to find it. Those with a mind attuned to detecting the pattern in the noise. This is the nature of the esoteric teachings.

I am serious. Read the book i linked you to above. It is well worth your time, and might snap this whole thing into focus for you.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

as someone who is interested in the esoteric arts, i heartily recommend reading her thread. I cannot even say stick to hers and Zorgons posts, because of the outstanding contributions by other members like Teratoma.

Most questions you just asked will be answered when you understand the concept that the thread evolved into.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

i will read it. but i just want to say, for the record, that it is proto's contention that prophecy is written so that it will convince THE WORLD, that they are going to be wiped out by the fulfillment of prophecy.. so why the bottomless pit references? it doesn't convince the world if it only convinces a few people in the know. so what function does it provide to their fabrication?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Once again it has no relevance or bearing on the thread, and you haven’t tied any real connection to where it fits into the very real fact that Rome runs the world wide system of laws, and banking.

I can appreciate you have put a lot of time into a highly speculative theory, that you feel must fit into everything everywhere, but really all you are doing is trying to derail a thread to promote a theory that you have not displayed as having any bearing on what this thread is about.

Honestly I just view it as trolling and derailing, and ignoring a much more important and larger issue.

The thread is about Rome, the Roman Power Structure, and how it still rules the world.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

i will read it. but i just want to say, for the record, that it is proto's contention that prophecy is written so that it will convince THE WORLD, that they are going to be wiped out by the fulfillment of prophecy.. so why the bottomless pit references? it doesn't convince the world if it only convinces a few people in the know. so what function does it provide to their fabrication?

My wife has a beautiful diamond ring. it is a "Pear Cut" diamond, and is absolutely brilliant. What makes it so brilliant? The facets.

The same here. As i mentioned, all religious texts are multifaceted/multilayered. Perhaps a good hint to how this works is in the allegory that Jesus uses to speak. The allegory: a story with more than one meaning.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

as someone who is interested in the esoteric arts, i heartily recommend reading her thread. I cannot even say stick to hers and Zorgons posts, because of the outstanding contributions by other members like Teratoma.

Most questions you just asked will be answered when you understand the concept that the thread evolved into.

That's very nice, too bad the person who authored that thread doesn't have a mind to understand the concept of this thread.

If they can't break it down into a concise, short, well worded, impact oriented argument with a direct tie in, then it obviously has none on what Rome and the Roman power structure is about.

Trying to get the people to see the truth when it snaps their illusion of reality is something best done in incremental stages, and the reality is, we are here, in temporal and corporal form and ruled by Roman Masters.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

part of the premise of your thread is that the prophecies that speak about the end of the world, were written by rome for the purpose of convincing some future generation of beilevers that they were being killed because of the fulfillment of prophecy. it is not my fault that you wrote that, proto. my question to you then is, if they wrote it to convince the masses to accept the fact and even eagerly look forward to the fact, that they were gonna be wiped out as no longer useful, why do they even need to mention things like a bottomless pit that opens and in comes these metaphorical flying monstrosties that wreak havoc on the planet?
have you read revelation 9? maybe you should. read the whole thing and tell me how this helps their fabrication that christians, jews and muslims, are gonna be killed as a function of prophecy
www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I feel the need to speak up once again,in defense of the Bible! Aside from where we differ on faith,what Proto says about the church and it's role behind the scenes,goes right along with prophecy.

My question is,if as Proto claims,Rome totally wrote the Bible,why did they ban it and kill those who believed in the gospel? It just doesn't make sense!

There are those of us who do not follow the doctrines of Rome. We don't worship on Sunday,celebrate Christmas or Easter,or fall prey to any of their pagan-inspired traditions.

While those at the top have so cleverly manipulated history,science,education,the media,and public opinion in general,they have caused enough doubt as to prevent people from daring to believe the Bible!

Believe me,my Bible does nothing to support the teachings of Rome,in fact,quite the opposite! It exposes the system for what it is,and it doesn't take a scholar to understand that.

There are so few churches that are willing to speak the truth today,in this politically-correct society,that all they want to teach is that "All are one",and don't dare hurt anyone's feelings.Rome has brought them all in line,for the most part.

As I said in a previous post,I think on page 12,"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"! In that light,I show that of all the religions of the world,only the fundamental Christian beliefs are still under attack by Rome.

Granted,anyone who refuses to go along with their program can and probably will be eliminated,but why this animosity to the remnant of believers that hold to the validity of scripture,and the atonement of Jesus alone for our sins?

As we see in the media today,the left attacks the right,demonizing those who don't follow their agenda,(ala Saul Alinsky,"Rules for Radicals"-dedicated to Lucifer,by the way,the Father of All Lies)...why is that? Are they afraid some might wake up to the truth?

I believe my post was the only one Proto has not answered. I'm certainly not preaching my faith in bringing this up,but it is always very telling to see whose one's enemies are. The number one enemy of Rome are Bible-believing Christians.

I find that very interesting.

Now,from a worldly perspective,since so many are asking how to stop it from happening,I would say attack the very technology that they are building their control-grid with. If that's possible.

As a believer,my faith is not in this world,and prophecy will be fulfilled just as it was written.

I can see how the "elite" would think they can escape this,but they are deceived. They might believe they are some superior race that will soon have the ability to live forever,or whatever,but they would be following the doctrines of demons,and will face the consequences.

I've read all the posts here,and am most fascinated with the ones involving what is happening in our solar system and the bearing it has on biblical prophecy. While God condemns Astrology,there is nothing wrong with Astronomy! In fact,it is revealing much that follows prophecy perfectly,though I have only begun to grasp the enormity of it. My encouragement to all who will try to understand the significance of what is taking place in the heavens!

We live in extraordinary times!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Let's not and say I didn't. I honestly don't care what jibberish they wrote into the book of revelations, to hook people, who have a need to make sense out of jibberish, because they fell for a scam, based on jibberish.

Common Sense 101: People who can not say what they mean can not possibly mean what they say!

If they were all that, and incapable of saying what they meant, then they can't mean what they say.

The bible was purposefully written into riddles to allow AUTHORITY to interpret it as situations called for.

The bible was purposefully written into riddles to cause confusion so people WOULD ARGUE about it and PROMOTE DIVIDE AND CONQUER ruling principles and so doing...

And while you are too immersed in spectacle and drama that riddles must mean something, what they mean is that people who can't say what they mean, and don't mean what they say have gotten you to fall into a trap, that it is so effective you want to drag me into it and everyone else.

People devoid on logic or wisdom can not see these things, and since you have ignored every polite request to stop attempting to derail the thread, to talk incessently about a foolish book, meant to enslave people, and drive them to their doom, by doing exactly what you are doing, I will be placing you on ignore which is what I think all people should do when it comes to those who want to see doom and gloom come about because they have locked themselves into a circular prison, based on nonsense.

You keep focusing on riddle, I will keep focusing on the reality on the ground.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

"Canon 14. We prohibit also that the laity should not be permitted to have the books of the Old or New Testament; we most strictly forbid their having any translation of these books."- The Church Council of Toulouse 1229 ADSource: Heresy and Authority in Medieval Europe,Scolar Press, London, Englandcopyright 1980 by Edward Peters,ISBN 0-85967-621-8, pp. 194-195

"No one may possess the books of the Old and New Testaments, and if anyone possesses them he must turn them over to the local bishop within eight days, so that they may be burned..."- The Church Council of Tarragona 1234 AD; 2nd Cannon - Source : D. Lortsch, Historie de la Bible en France, 1910, p.14.

"Opened on Thursday alongside the Inquisitionarchives was the infamous Index of Forbidden Books, which Roman Catholics were forbidden to read or possess on pain of excommunication. They showed that even "the Bible" was once on the blacklist. Translations of the holy book ended up on the bonfiresalong with other ``heretical'' works...The Indexof Forbidden Books and all excommunications relating to it were officially abolished in 1966. The Inquisitionitself was established by Pope Gregory IX in 1233...."-Vatican archives reveal Bible was once banned book By Jude WebberROME, Jan 22, 1998 (Reuters)

Well, I think I can explain some of what you are referring to. It's obvious from the above external content that Rome did indeed ban laity from having or reading a Bible. I believe some of the best ones I have heard said that they did this because they were afraid that someone might give say, the English, a copy and that those who translated it could make an error.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
there we have it, ladies and gentlemen. a lesson for those who seek to ask the really hard questions is, he's allowed to use any method necessary to prove his point, including pointing to prophecy as the vehicle of rome to depopulate the earth in the guise of sacred fulfillment. but when you ask why the vehicle is constructed in a way that perhaps disproves his theory he wants you to be censored out of existence.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Exploring the web about Jesuit conspiracy theories, i end up here in your thread about Rome.

I most say it...Wow, your article captivated my attention to the point i decided to finally register to this great website discussion forum.

Your article about Rome is the most interesting research about the New World Order i ever saw.

That's an Interesting Finding mick1423, i beleive Everything happens for a reason. ProtoplasmicTraveler, choosing April 25th to debut exposing your article is a sign...

Originally posted by mick1423

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by UnmitigatedDisaster

One, just one, asked that I publish it on the 25th. For the purpose of UNICO laying the ground work for the United Nations on that day.

i found this about April 25th and UNICO.

April 25, 1945: UN Conference Opens in San Francisco

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well,I suppose I will wind up on your "Ignore" list as well?

Before I am,I hope you get to read this:

Why Jesus Spoke In Parables

“And He said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand” (Luke 8:10).

This strange assertion by the Lord Jesus was given in answer to the question of the disciples: “Why speakest thou unto them in parables?” (Matthew 13:10). Most people have the notion that His parables (earthly stories with a heavenly meaning, some have called them) were for the purpose of helping people who were ignorant of spiritual truths to understand these truths. “Therefore speak I to them in parables,” He said, “because . . . this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they . . . should understand with their heart, and should be converted” (Matthew 13:13,15).

But is not that what He wanted? No, because He knew they really didn’t want to understand. He wanted only those to understand who “in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience” (Luke 8:15).

“He that hath ears to hear, let him hear” (Matthew 11:15; etc.). We read these words coming from the lips of the Lord Jesus at least fifteen times in the gospels and Revelation. The wonderful power in the Holy Scriptures is only operational in the hearts of those who really want to know and follow God’s will. The principle is expressed beautifully in Proverbs 2:1–5. “My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee; So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.”
www.icr.org...

Only the Catholic church says people need an "Authority" to interpret the Bible. The Bible says all we need is the Holy Spirit! (Huge difference!)

Not trying to derail your thread in any way. Just offering my perspective. (Maybe the fact that my heritage is one of Pennsylvania Dutch helped to make me this way?!)

I do like your threads,though,in spite of our differences.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

reply to post by undo

Actually guess what, if it's been fabricated, and there is just so much evidence it's had, should we all pretend for the sake of people's feelings...that's right their feelings, and egos, that it's a good idea, to not confront it, since it ends, with most of the world getting wiped out.

It amazes me honestly so many people would find validity in a book where the end is everyone getting killed for real for real.

The carrot for that stick was the promise for a select few that correctly understand all of the hidden mysteries will in some form escape getting seriously and permanently killed. For real, for real. That's some carrot to compete against. And what kind of message do you bring to the table Proto? Sorry kids, Space Mountain is closed. Permanently!

Damn. Damn, damn! And I was on line for 50 years. Damn!

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Honestly to me just sounds like but one of the hundreds of times Rome has rewritten and adapted the bible, as they modified the uses for it.

This is exactly what I mean, the Bible has had over 52 major rewrites just since the invention of the Printing Press.

They put new things in, they take old things out, and reword things, to suit the purpose of the times, and how they want to shape things like prohpecy and morality.

Go to the Getty Museum in Malibu where they have illuminated bibles from the 15th century, 16th century, and so on, and take yours today, and you will see, radical differences.

Just get one from right before the 1900's you will see major differences.

They didn't want it out there, in the hands of people, where it could turn up later and expose the radical differences.

Rome knows no bounds when it comes to practicing the arts of deception.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i do believe it should be against the forum rules for a person of prominence on the site to call for other members to censor individual posters based on difference of opinion. that's a dangerous precedent at best and will ruin this forum if it continues.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

"Well, I think I can explain some of what you are referring to. It's obvious from the above external content that Rome did indeed ban laity from having or reading a Bible. I believe some of the best ones I have heard said that they did this because they were afraid that someone might give say, the English, a copy and that those who translated it could make an error."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would contend the "error" would have been anything that didn't follow the interpretation they wanted to give it!

Thanks for adding references to my comment!
(I linked a wonderful lecture about the Reformation on page 12,for anyone interested!)

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

reply to post by undo

Actually guess what, if it's been fabricated, and there is just so much evidence it's had, should we all pretend for the sake of people's feelings...that's right their feelings, and egos, that it's a good idea, to not confront it, since it ends, with most of the world getting wiped out.

It amazes me honestly so many people would find validity in a book where the end is everyone getting killed for real for real.

The carrot for that stick was the promise for a select few that correctly understand all of the hidden mysteries will in some form escape getting seriously and permanently killed. For real, for real. That's some carrot to compete against. And what kind of message do you bring to the table Proto? Sorry kids, Space Mountain is closed. Permanently!

Damn. Damn, damn! And I was on line for 50 years. Damn!

Alright lets review, all powerful God supposedly perfect makes imperfect people...

All powerful God goes oops, I know I screwed up, but I want to see just how badly!

People say, thank you for inventing me so screwed up you are postive all of us will be killed except a very few because you made us so screwed up!

Let us worship you!!!!!????????

Personally I would fire that God and get one who could make a quality product and stand by it?

Why people demand less in a God than they would McDonalds and Cheeseburger?

I am in favor of shortening the lines at Disney, but I think it's better to add more rides, than kill off the customers.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution33

Welcome to ATS my friend, thanks for joining and commenting.

There is so much to learn here.

The Jesuits do play a very interesting role in all of this.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

note how in this post of his that i've replied to, he is more than willing to discuss the bible and fill the thread with references to it in support of his position but he wants no one else to disagree with him on the matter by using the bible, which he calls derailment of his thread. how can you derail a thread by responding to what he's already said? i really don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join