It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame On Jesse Ventura! Bldg 7 was a "Controlled Demolition" according to reporter!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Shame On Jesse Ventura!

www.foxnews.com

The former Minnesota governor has discredited himself, and dishonored and defamed his country by promoting the mistaken view that our government was involved in the Sept. 11 attacks.

Jesse Ventura should be ashamed of himself and embarrassed.

The former Minnesota governor recently lent his political credentials to the discredited 9/11 “Truther” movement by alleging that the Sept. 11 attacks were either planned or permitted by the United States government.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Edit to add! Big News a direct quote from the article!!

Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall.

A controlled demolition would have minimized the damage caused by the building’s imminent collapse and potentially save lives. Many law enforcement personnel, firefighters and other journalists were aware of this possible option. There was no secret. There was no conspiracy.

Well it appears that Fox News has decided to go after Jesse Ventura.

I decided to post this article after reading the thread regarding the ADL report on anti government extremism which implicated our own Above Top Secret as a source!

Both the ADL and the SPLC have placed many 911 truther organizations on lists of domestic "hate groups". Now Jesse Ventura. Could ATS be next?

Are we seeing the beginning of a trend?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

LOLZ.. I have a feeling that the article is going to be edited or deleted very soon.

I took the opportunity to record it on video capture while it's still up, to put it in the public record.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The real question is how many people who watched that agreed with Ventura.

I have a feeling it's more than just a few fringe radicals. Unless a majority of people can be called "a few fringe radicals".

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
But "911 Truth" has not been discredited.

Show me the discrediting documentation.

I bet I can tear holes in it faster than you can say Swiss Cheese.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This will only help the cause of the truthers. When people see that yet another no-BS politician is supporting that movement, it might convince some people to take another look at the matter.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Jesse is just the same as glenn beck, to play your fiddle.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Something tells me Jesse's not worried about this stuff, just a hunch. Using one's brain is now a terrorist act.

Peace

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Shame on FOX!

They claim to be pro-American but yet they just did a hit piece on one of the best Americans there is.

I don't care which way you spin it, the man GAVE UP his REPUTATION (Obviously as the Article Proves), so that he could help people like ME search for answers and try to discover the truth (about a myriad of topics).

Granted his show is not the best it could be.

Granted no one is perfect.

But Mr Ventura is all right by me. I don't care what anyone says.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Jesse is just the same as glenn beck, to play your fiddle.

I disagree to an extent.

Although you are partially correct.

I think Glenn Beck plays with dolls.

And I think Jesse plays with C4 plastic explosives.

This is just a metaphor to show how their personalities differ.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
How ignorant can that Jeffrey Scott Shapiro guy be?

Criticizing Jesse for asking questions. Wow.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Wait a minute.

How come I have heard like 5 threads going INSANE over what this Shapiro guy says in his articles???

What were the others things he said?

Isn't this the same guy that thinks anti-government speech = terrorism and doesn't he support all this nazi crap going down the pipe?

I think the writer of the hit piece is BIAS and has a reputation for this type of slander.

Anything he writes from now one should be scrutinized to no end.

Also complain to management that he needs to work somewhere else.

And threaten you will NOT watch FOXNEWS or visit their website UNTIL this royal douche is fired.

Ty all. Now I will let this rest in peace.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. They are afraid of people like Jesse Ventura and Alex Jones because they tear great big holes in the fake version of news that the MSM is supposed to be selling the people. The harder they push their agenda, the more people they accidentally awaken to the truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Mr. Ventura is a professional entertainer now. And this smacks of the same MSM sensationalism with which they agitate their consumers.

None of this is 'bad news' for the former governor. No publicity is bad publicity - the entertainment industry lives by this axiom as a doctrine of faith.

When Fox cast aspersions of 'shame' on anyone, isn't it always a prelude to some 'appearance' that is forthcoming?

I like Jessie, I just wish I could trust that this isn't about celebrity cultivation.

As for the ADL publication.... well, we shall soon see if it is a chess piece that has been moved on the board, or just more garbage for the trusting consumers to take at face value because the 'league' is always so righteous and truthful

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Whoa I just re reading the article and came across this gem!! To those of you that follow 911 this could be a tremendous breakthrough...this is a direct quote from the article by Jeffrey Scott Shapiro.

Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall.

A controlled demolition would have minimized the damage caused by the building’s imminent collapse and potentially save lives. Many law enforcement personnel, firefighters and other journalists were aware of this possible option. There was no secret. There was no conspiracy.

WOW!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
How can fox's claims or story's be taken seriously? How can they even apear on ATS? I mean that in and of it self is emberassing.

If I could thumb down i would.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Shapiro looks like he could be the ever elusive Harley Guy!
After all, he was THERE, apparently.

Just saying.

I think the most telling part of the article is Shapiro's insistence that everything he's saying is true - without actually presenting evidence to support it. We just have to take his word against Jesse Ventura's.

As mentioned in another thread, the part of the article where he talks about Silverstein asking his insurance company for a controlled demolition is stunning.
All that damage, all the chaos, and he still has the resourcefulness to rig the building for demolition. Amazing.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Whoa I just re reading the article and came across this gem!! To those of you that follow 911 this could be a tremendous breakthrough...this is a direct quote from the article by Jeffrey Scott Shapiro.

WOW!!!

I have asked that this thread be moved to 911 conspiracies. This is big! This quote is completely contradictory to the official story and is the first mention by a journalist or official of Bldg 7 being rigged for controlled demolition!!! This journalist should be put before a grand jury and forced to reveal sources for this info.

This is either a monumental "F"up on his part or Bldg 7 official story has been changed to controlled demolition! WOW.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Geeesh. I am going to throw away all my old Big Time Wrestling tapes from the 70's now. Shame on Jesse Ventura.

cheers-
phil

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I just saw JackkatMtn thread...I am little late but WOW anyway! This thread is also regarding an apparent change in the coverage of 911. The media seems to be portraying 911 truthers as extremists and part of hate groups. So do with this thread as you see fit.

Here is JackKatMtn's thread on the Bldg 7 demo.

abovetopsecret

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join