It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Mural Van

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this photo? I was wondering why we have not heard more about this it if it is true.

Why would someone paint a mural of a plane crashing into the towers on 9/11?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If it was painted before 9/11 you might have something. Otherwise..why do people do half the crazy stuff they do? I dont know the vans owner could be anywhere from off his rocker to victims family to 911 truther.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
If it was painted before 9/11 you might have something. Otherwise..why do people do half the crazy stuff they do? I dont know the vans owner could be anywhere from off his rocker to victims family to 911 truther.

Well we do have police radio transcriptions that talk about a van with a mural on the side.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

So, who cares?

Even if the van is real (which is probably is), what does it matter? How is this a conspiracy?

You have failed to answer any of these questions.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VendettaBeretta
Even if the van is real (which is probably is), what does it matter? How is this a conspiracy?.

What conspiracy? Do you mean the conspiracy of terrorists hijacking planes?

We have police radio transcripts of a van with a mural on 9/11. Why have we not heard more about this?

[edit on 23-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ahh I see what your gettin at now. A longer OP may have explained it a little better.

One website claims

All of the white vans were working for the Mossad front company called "urban moving systems" under direction of Dominic Suter, a Mossad agent, who fled to Israel right after 9/11.

A third group of Israelis were caught with a van that had a mural painted on the side literally depicting the 9/11 attacks

As for the Pic you provided;

This is supposed to be an actual photograph taken of a moving van that was stopped by NYC police on the evening of September 11, 2001, on King Street. It was sent in to viewzone by a reader with the following information:

Reports of vans packed with explosives were confirmed at the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001 as well as sub level explosions, among many other explosions. These vans were also discovered around the area, one had been exploded, another had been stopped for having a picture on the side of it with a plane flying into the World Trade Center and found with explosives in it, and many others. The FBI actually had confirmed that a device was found in the complex and the building had begun to evacuate. It was this evidence that made the Federal Agency to speculate that a van packed with explosives was parked in the garage which was detonated to help weaken the structure.

The vans belonged to a moving company owned by an Israeli who fled to Israel before he could be questioned. The same company employed several other Israeli citizens, here without valid visas, who were reported photographing and viedo-tapine the actual attacks on the World Trade Center, dancing happily and giving eachother the "high-five" hand slap. These are known as the "dancing Israelis" and have been much written about, however the reports were never investigated in the official 911 report. Residents of an apartment who witnessed this called police who detained the men and noted that the van also had the suspicious mural. The men were later freed and returned back to Israel with no further comment by investigating authorities.

The New York City Authorities released the recordings of the radios from that day where one officer reports a van actually exploding and him needing assistance ASAP. Another series of radio communication confirms that a van was pulled over for having a mural on the side of it depicting a plane flying into the World Trade Center. Reference to the mural van was also made in the February 2006 Norman Y. Mineta International Institute for Surface Transportation Policy Studies (MTI) report entitled: "Saving City Lifelines: Lessons Learned in the 9-11 Terrorist Attacks".

The first, and most mysterious, piece of evidence to highlight comes from an actual transmission from audio from Channel 30 NYC, one of the emergency communications channels, on the morning of September 11 which makes reference to the discovery of a van full of explosives and two suspects located between 6th and 7th on King Street , some blocks away from the World Trade Center.

The bizarre thing about the transmission is that the responder makes reference to a mural painted on the side of the van depicting a "remote controlled plane" diving into New York City.

ATS has spoken of this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So has infowars
infowars.net...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

A full transcript follows the audio:

A full transcript follows the audio:

Begin Transcript:

officer: [inaudible]
officer: 5 the message about the plane
officer: Sergeant [inaudible] seven five (Miller?)
officer: 5 [inaudible] about the, 10-5 the message about the plane
officer: 9414 hold up
officer: 5 the message about the remote-control plane
officer: [inaudible] on the air
officer: [inaudible] Trinity and Liberty? all city wide task force units are to respond to Liberty Trinity Place
officer: 10-4 the message is the plane [inaudible]
officer: [inaudible] task forces c/o: [inaudible] and [inaudible] will be the mobilization point at this time [inaudible]
officer: 10-4 c/o central who is [inaudible]
officer: didn't find any mention about the plane (alt: didn't find any admission about the plane)
officer: central, we need the bomb squad and EAQ over at King and??background noise?.click
officer: [inaudible] units
officer: 9415 you on?
officer: 85[inaudible] this is uhh operator
officer: negat[inaudible]
officer: [inaudible] giving up these [inaudible] (planes?)
officer: [inaudible] I got a message on that uh plane, it's a big truck with a mural painted of a of a airplane diving into New York City and exploding [inaudible] know what's in the truck, the truck is in between 6th and 7th on King Street
officer: [inaudible] 10-5 10-5
officer: with a mural painted uh airplane diving into New York blowing up. Two men got outta the truck ran away from it, we got those two [inaudible] under.
officer: kay great.
officer: [inaudible] are you holding those to guys [inaudible] (kay?)
multiple voices/commotion: [inaudible] f**king beat the # out of him.
officer: [gasps]
multiple voices/commotion: [inaudible] f**king # out of him [inaudible]
officer: all right listen you need any [inaudible] on those two guys over there? you all right over there kay?
officer: we got both suspects under kay, we have the suspects who drive?drove in the van and that exploded we have both of them under kay let's get some help over here
officer: now I'm sending you [inaudible] I just want to make sure you and your guys all right over there kay, that's all.
officer: what's the location [inaudible]
officer: put em up, put em up
officer: you know we have both the [inaudible] driven that exploded. Is that correct?
officer: what location?
officer: location [inaudible]
officer: [inaudible] location [inaudible]
officer: King Street between 6th and 7th
officer: King Street and 6th and 7th avenue, King Street and 6th and 7th avenue
officer: [inaudible] on the scene King 6 and 7, which unit are you kay?
officer: [inaudible] explosion
officer: which unit is on the scene at king street?
officer: truck to Manhattan
officer: [inaudible] 10 truck
officer: [inaudible] 10 truck is heading a team toward 14 Trinity Place
officer: all right you take care of that for me and get back to me multiple voices: [inaudible]
officer: all right just check out that location let me know what you got
officer: [inaudible]4
officer: on the air
officer: that fine with you?
officer: CIT Units on the air, CIT
officer: [inaudible] always available [inaudible] we're talkin

The indication is that the suspects ran away when the van was stopped and were then apprehended following some sort of struggle. It is then stated that the van has actually exploded

www.viewzone.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

First question that comes to mind, do we know what time these reports took place(this conversation between officers).

I have always wondered why there seems to be little to no information about this. It certainly might explain the reported explosions, that OS guys claim is all just a fog of war type of figment of the witnesses and reporters imaginations. It might explain the reports of secondary devices. It might also explain that pesky phone booth explosion.

The whole mural thing make's little sense to me though. Are you really going to paint a mural on the side of a van depicting the attacks your about to be a part of and then drive to the attack site? Loaded with explosives I might add.

Will be interesting to see where this goes.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Here's a larger image of the image in the OP:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5aa65fea5ca3.jpg[/atsimg]

This image is a fake. It is actually a depiction or rendition likely made by the media companies to put a certain image into peoples' minds.

Here's the actual NYPD audio from that day:

Notice how the police are talking about "remote controlled plane"? According to someone who lives in NYC, the actual image on the side of the van showed more a military plane with camo pattern on it coming up from below the two towers. And underneath is in Hebrew "learn the fun of how to fly model planes". The van was just a delivery van for a toy shop.

In February of 2006, the Norman Y. Mineta International Institute for Surface Transportation Policy Studies (MTI) published their report entitled: “Saving City Lifelines: Lessons Learned in the 9-11 Terrorist Attacks”. The report had this to say:

"A panel truck with a painting of a plane flying into the World Trade Center was stopped near the temporary command post. It proved to be rented to a group of ethnic Middle Eastern people who did not speak English. Fearing that it might be a truck bomb, the NYPD immediately evacuated the area, called out the bomb squad, and detained the occupants until a thorough search was made. The vehicle was found to be an innocent delivery truck.
Source: MTI Report February 2006

Even though there is an interpretation of the van exploding according to the NYPD recording, it could be a miscommunication or misinterpretation. There is no mention of the van exploding anywhere else in any media outlet that I've seen.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Well we do have police radio transcriptions that talk about a van with a mural on the side.

I once received an email containing a story of an elderly golf player in Floroda who disappeared off a gold course. The police were looking high and low for him when one of the golf course owners remembered there was a large alligator in the swamps near one of the holes. They hunted it down, killed it, brought it to the police station, and cut it open. The story was accompanied by a photo of a *gigantic* alligator that had been cut open that very clearly had parts of a human being in its stomach.

The problem was, the story was complete and utter bull [censored]. it was actual a picture of a crocodile from South Africa that had eaten a drowning victim, and some jerk got hold of the photo and made up a scary sounding story of peopel being eaten on golf courses to accompany the photo. The combination was so outrageous that people started circulating it.

The reason I'm mentioning this is that this "policemen found Israelis in a van with a WTC mural" is almost certainly complete and utter bull [censored] as well. I can see right away that someone got hold of a photo with a WTC memorial mural on it and made up some story about how it was siezed by police on 9/11. This story got repeated by those damned fool conspiracy web sites to get people all paranoid over nothing until it took on a life of its own.

Unless YOU happen to believe some rich guy in Nigeria wants to share his millions with you, or that Walt Disney's body is in cryogenic storage somewhere, take anythign you see on the internet with a grain of salt until you can find the original source to back the claim up.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If I was a conspirator involved in mass murder the first thing I would like to make sure of is that I was driving around in a white van advertising my involvement !

Truthers are truly scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
If I was a conspirator involved in mass murder the first thing I would like to make sure of is that I was driving around in a white van advertising my involvement !

But if i was a terrorist and wanted wanted to blame it on someone else it would a good way to do it.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Here are some interesting bits about our so-called...'friends'..

source

"When a van fitting that exact description was stopped just before crossing into New York, the suspicious "middle-easterners" were apprehended. Imagine the surprise of the police officers when these terror suspects turned out to be Israelis!

According to ABC’s 20/20, when the van belonging to the cheering Israelis was stopped by the police, the driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers:
"We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem." (10)

Why did he feel Palestinians were a problem for the NYPD?

The police and FBI field agents became very suspicious when they found maps of the city with certain places highlighted, box cutters (the same items that the hijackers supposedly used), $4700 cash stuffed in a sock, and foreign passports. Police also told the Bergen Record that bomb sniffing dogs were brought to the van and that they reacted as if they had smelled explosives. (11)
The FBI seized and developed their photos, one of which shows Sivan Kurzberg flicking a cigarette lighter in front of the smouldering ruins in an apparently celebratory gesture. (12)

The Jerusalem Post later reported that a white van with a bomb was stopped as it approached the George Washington Bridge, but the ethnicity of the suspects was not revealed. Here's what the Jerusalem Post reported on September 12, 2001:

American security services overnight stopped a car bomb on the George Washington Bridge. The van, packed with explosives, was stopped on an approach ramp to the bridge. Authorities suspect the terrorists intended to blow up the main crossing between New Jersey and New York, Army Radio reported. (13)
"...two suspects are in FBI custody after a truckload of explosives was discovered around the George Washington Bridge ... The FBI ... says enough explosives were in the truck to do great damage to the George Washington Bridge."

It was reported the van contained tonnes of explosives (14).

What's really intriguing is that ABC's 20/20 (15), the New York Post (16), and the New Jersey Bergen Record (17) all clearly and unambiguously reported that a white van with Israelis was intercepted on a ramp near Route 3, which leads directly to the Lincoln Tunnel.

But the Jerusalem Post, Israeli National News (Arutz Sheva) (18), and Yediot America, (19) all reported, just as clearly and unambiguously, that a white van with Israelis was stopped on a ramp leading to the George Washington Bridge, which is several miles north of the Lincoln Tunnel.

It appears as if there may actually have been two white vans involved, one stopped on each crossing. This would not only explain the conflicting reports as to the actual location of the arrests, but would also explain how so many credible eye-witnesses all saw celebrating "middle-easterners" in a white van in so many different locations. It also explains why the New York Post and Steve Gordon (lawyer for the 5 Israelis) originally described how three Israelis were arrested but later increased the total to five.

here is another article from 03 about Israel...

source

It turns out that Israel has had a potential wiretap on every phone in America for years, along with the ability to monitor and record who any person is calling, anywhere in America; information of great value even if one does not listen to the calls themselves. Amdocs, Inc., the company which subcontracts billing and directory services for phone companies around the world, including 90 percent of American phone companies, is owned by Israeli interests. Yet another company, Comverse Infosys, is suspected of having built a “back door” into the equipment permanently installed into the phone system that allows instant eavesdropping by law enforcement agencies on any phone in America. This includes yours.

Why do SO many of our high officials...hold DUAL citizenship with Israel...AND WHY IS IT ALLOWED....how can you serve 2 masters...and keep them BOTH happy

I say...get rid of them all

and we also have the 14 Art Students,
** which there is a thread here somewhere,**
that were living in the World Trade Center Towers with Construction Passes, Connected to a Mossad Spy Ring?

source

In January, 2001, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Office of Security Programs (IS), began to receive reports of Israeli art students attempting to penetrate several DEA Field Offices in the continental United States. Additionally, there have been reports of Israeli art students visiting the homes of numerous DEA employees. These incidents have occurred since at least the beginning of 2000, and have continued to the present. The number of reported incidents increased in November/December 2000, and has continued to date.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

But if i was a terrorist and wanted wanted to blame it on someone else it would a good way to do it.

OR, as Bonez pointed out, if some damned fool conspiracy web site altered a photo of a toy shop delivery van to make it look more sinister, it would be a great way to instigate false paranoia and get people to believe in their ridiculous conspiracy stories that the gov't is secretly plotting to murder us all.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
OR, as Bonez pointed out, if some damned fool conspiracy web site altered a photo of a toy shop delivery van to make it look more sinister,.

Only problem with that theory is that we have police radio transcripts that support the photo.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Only problem with that theory is that we have police radio transcripts that support the photo.

The photo was made by one of the mainstream media companies as a depiction. You must not have read or listened to the police radio transcripts. They talk about a remote-controlled plane. I gave a description of what the real painting looked like and it was on a toy delivery truck. I also posted a link to another source that confirmed that it was a toy delivery truck.

Let this thread die please. Nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
The photo was made by one of the mainstream media companies as a depiction.

So you agree the mainstream media does make up things?

You must not have read or listened to the police radio transcripts. a link to another source that confirmed that it was a toy delivery truck.
on a toy delivery truck.

Yes i have read and listened to the police transcripts and they arrested 2 men who got out of a van, a real van not a toy van.

officer: [inaudible] I got a message on that uh plane, it's a big truck with a mural painted of a of a airplane diving into New York City and exploding [inaudible] know what's in the truck, the truck is in between 6th and 7th on King Street
officer: [inaudible] 10-5 10-5
officer: with a mural painted uh airplane diving into New York blowing up. Two men got outta the truck ran away from it, we got those two [inaudible] under.
officer: kay great.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

So you agree the mainstream media does make up things?

It wasn't "made up" in the sense that you are implying. It was a poorly made rendition or representation. But it doesn't matter, the image is still fake.

officer: 5 [inaudible] about the, 10-5 the message about the plane
officer: 9414 hold up
officer: 5 the message about the remote-control plane

The actual image on the side of the van showed more a military plane with camo pattern on it coming up from below the two towers. And underneath is in Hebrew "learn the fun of how to fly model planes". The van was just a delivery van for a toy shop.

And as the MTI report also said: "The vehicle was found to be an innocent delivery truck.”

It was a delivery truck carrying toys with a remote-controlled model plane and an image of NYC on the side. Let it go.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Let it go.

Just as soon as you admit the radio transcriptino states 2 men arrested and an explosion.

Does not sound so innocent to me.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

You didn't read the report in my first post. The men were detained until a search of the van revealed that they were just carrying TOYS!!! Read before you post please. Let it go.

<<   2 >>

join