It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I am personally sickened by the secrecy.

I have come to a conclusion, and I know you guys will hate my conclusion but the Truth usually gets hated on anyways.

The only reason people would keep something secret, is because it makes them look bad.

Their secret is that they believe in garbage, bunk, fantasies.

The masons, in general, believe in hocus pocus.

The random coincidence that they acquired all this wealth and power, misled them into thinking that their hocus pocus magic stuff was real, when in reality it was just a Coincidence.

Anyways the point is, that Freemasonry is just a more powerful, richer form of Scientology, essentially.

They are secretive because their "religious beliefs' are so ridiculous and fantastical that they would be entirely embarrassed to admit them to us publicly.

They would be revealed as a religious cult that is obsessed with gaining political and economic power.

So in that sense it is like a mafia too.

They almost certainly conduct illegal activity as well.

There is just no logical reason for them being so secretive and misleading.

Therefore, they are hiding something either "bad" or "embarrassing".

Just for the benefit of the doubt, I am going to go with "Embarrassing". Simply because there is no way in hell their religious cult junk is true. It's no better than any other religious cult.

They believe in fantasies.

This is my inevitable conclusion due to the fact masons ALWAYS keep secrets and won't reveal them.

You think I am crazy? Well set me straight. Admit all the secrets now.

I won't worry though, I know the secrecy will be protected. Enjoy your religious cult though.

It doesn't matter if they believe in God or Lucifer or whatever, they are fanatics and religious zealots.

If I am wrong, Like I said, tell me ALL the secrets now. Enlighten me how bad I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

How did you travel to Italy, Euro airspace was closed for 5 days.

skunk....?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
For those who are curious, it`s no longer necessary to keep the secret that Masons are the same folks who used to be known as the Knights Templar. When King Phillip The Fair of France went deep into debt with the Templar banking system, he found it easier to conspire with the pope and declare the Templars to be heretics and brought down the Inquisition on top of the whole Templar organization. However, the Templars were very clever men, they had to be in order to keep their secrets and to be proficient in their dealings, and they had very well-paid spies who alerted them of the King`s treachery. And it is because of this that most of the Templars escaped. And, like midievil Nazis, they went and spread themselves all over the world, including North America. Many went to switzerland to perfect their banking techniques and many went into the Scottish Highlands. There they actually became the secret weapon of the Scottish army and because of them Scotland finally won their independance from England. And so they always had a strong grip on the political scene in the area ever since, and with the help of their Swiss banks and their already honed skill for keeping secrets (after all, information is power, many organized efforts throughout history have failed because the memb ers did not respect the value of keeping a secret) helped them to spawn a great secret society. When you are guaranteed such wealth and security for you and your descendants, there are very few things that could make you betray the secrets you know.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

One neat feature on ATS is you can look up the recent posting history of any member. And for shnitz und giggles I checked out the posts of VinnyboyXI.

Regarding this current contest, VinnyboyXI and AugustusMasonicus have been casually posting in the same threads on Freemasonry since February 25th. Whether either of them recall, I can not say but I think both do. The earliest of those threads here:

I want to get involved in to secret societies

At that time AugustusMasonicus was already questioning VinnyboyXI's invitation to become a Mason. Here's a snippet from that thread:

Originally posted by VinnyboyXI:

They were, then they told me they wanted me to join as well. One offered to sponsor me

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus:

I am not sure what the Illinois Jurisdictions by-laws state but I personally think that anyone who joins should not be solicited.

The banter was casual and cordial enough at the time of that thread. Read through it for yourself. But... the one thing that is certain was that AugustusMasonicus was not comfortable with VinnyboyXI being recruited and made it known at that point being recruited is not how one correctly enters into Freemasonry. Correct me if I am wrong in my assessment Augustus.

Now, that thread also indicates the historical time line is roughly correct as to when VinnyboyXI claims to have entered the Masons as he was in fact purposefully seeking information prior to his joining. Whether he actually did join, we can not be certain but the stage was set. That was in late February. This would have been some well hatched plot if he, Vinny, had taken all this time and effort to lay down an alibi prior to trashing the Masons with vague innuendo. In a later Mason themed thread, VinnyboyXI thanks network dude for help that was given in helping him toward becoming an initiate. That thread here:

Doubts about Freemasonry, with all the respect I ask for answers to both Freemasons, and other people

What appears to me to have happened is that the OP has witnessed and is sincerely distressed at entering this group. The entire Italy scenario, I'm not so sure I buy it but it's likely not important. If Vinny answers more specific questions regarding the Italy specifics that can likely be cleared up to the satisfaction of most.

The important thing here is that the time line is correct for his story of becoming a Mason when he said he did. The Italy thing is likely true in that if he saw well known personalities it was likely in Italy and not in his home lodge (I could be wrong). Then again Illinois could be the center for clandestine activity but that's a story for another forum. I think the posting history points to a level of truth from the OP. What level? I can't say. Are the Masons here on ATS justified in attacking his story? I'm guessing that by the rules and oaths of their fraternal organization they are. The rest of us are not so encumbered.

The one thing that does not quite add up here is this. If VinnyboyXI wanted to divulge the secretive information he obtained on his trip to Italy, he could have readily signed up as a new member and posted in relative anonymity. It would seem he wanted to keep things open and above board despite whatever Masonic oath he had already taken regarding secrecy. I think he thought that the Masons present here were not going to attack him for his faux pas regarding his oath. I think he thought that what he viewed was totally unknown to them also. I can imagine this. He thought the truth of what he had seen trumped the oath he had taken. He thought they, the upper level Masons here on ATS, were as blind to the ugly truths that he had serendipitously witnessed as he was at his extremely low level of involvement. I think he thought wrong. Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Yep, us Mason haters have known all along.

All I can say is, told you so!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
So this is the basis of their power. Any of us could band together and come to some impressive power just based on our ability to keep secrets amongst eachother. The reason it very rarely has ever happened in history is that it is rare for clever enough people to meet eachother and decide to do this. They have to be clever enough to see into the future and realize the value in going against your instincts and keeping your mouth shut long enough. Of course there has to be a sort of structure like a business. And you make that business very profitable by keeping secrets. And basically conspiring with others to decieve people. It`s like the movie swordfish- the key is misdirection. If you can tell lies and have other people back you up, you can convince people of all kinds of things. Of course you don`t outright rip them off, but you simply cause every aspect you can control to go in your favor. The problem is that somebody always talks. Like they say, there`s always a "snitch" who gets offered money or threatened perhaps. So another thing you do is protect eachother. And lay low so you don`t attract too much attention, at least not until you have enough power that you cannot be touched, like those ptb who flaunt their symbolism everywhere and we can`t do anything about it. They`ve crossed a certain power threshhold. You really need to have an expert understanding of the dynamics of power distribution, or powerflow. That`s the reason most people live their lives without ever possesing real power, because they don`t know what REAL power is or where it comes from. They believe the illusion.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VinnyboyXI

Augustus, you sound like an angry black guy now...

[edit on 21-4-2010 by VinnyboyXI]

the icing on the cake! what an idoit

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

reply to post by RealityisanIllusion

Not a load of crap, and I love how spelling and grammar is always implemented into the situation... what the hell does it have to do with anything?

It has a lot to do with the level of your education. English is your first language, therefore you should have a strong grasp of at least the basics, especially if you are being asked to be an interpreter. I suppose you're going to say that you are dislexic or something...

I'm not normally one to point out grammar and spelling mistakes, but someone who claims to be requested as an interpreter should at least be able to spell.

BTW, I know masons all over the globe, especially in Europe. Masons are by no means a secret society. Most masons are open about the fact that they are masons and here in the UK masonic lodges are displayed on street signs, directing where they are. The only secret part is the rituals that they go through, some of which I actually know about.

It's all pomp and circumstance. Ritual speeches etc. Nothing dark is involved.

I have been invited to become a mason and the only reason I declined is because I've got better things to do with my time that sit learning scripts for initiation ceremonies, which are long and boring as hell (yes, I've read some of them).

[edit for spelling... ironically]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Hemisphere, I think there a few issues here...

The masons on the thread do not know if VinnyBoy is a mason or not, and would like to ascertain that fact. If he is not, then his thread is a hoax.

If he is a mason, the masons on this forum will accept his thread as being truthful. Then, the next question...

As an entered apprentice, it is likely that the newly initiated mason would not be aware of the side orders in Freemasonry, which include the Royal Arch, the Scottish Rite, the Knights Templar, the York rite etc. If he is not, it is likely that he confused the Knights Templar with the Masonic side order that calls themselves "Knights Templars."

If he is aware of the distinction, then the next question is how an entered apprentice entered into a Knights Templar lodge, which could not and would not happen in Regular Freemasonry. Was the lodge clandestine, or fraudulent.

There is a lot that needs to be ascertained before reaching any conclusions.

So first, we should ascertain whether or not he is a Mason. His answers to my questions should answer this for the Masons on this forum.

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Saurus]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by IhateTriscuits

Augustus, you sound like an angry black guy now...

the icing on the cake! what an idoit

This coward, IhateTriscuits, signed up under a new name specifically for this gem. And then misspelled idiot. And so we have VinnyboyXI grasping straws for his own defense and trolls piling on. Good times, good times.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I am a master mason... I will divulge a couple of our secrets.

1. We all bum eachother.
2. We prefer men to women.
3. Sometimes we hold sacrafices
4. We all cuddle eachother when we have to sacrafice an animal.
5. We cry and reveal our deepest emotions to our mason mates, then bum eachother.

Im not really a mason, But for all we know this happens...
Just saying.
If you dont tell us what goes on in your 'lodges' thats fine. But we all think your gay

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I have been asked to join the masons on a few occasions, I am also a pagan. I find this thread very interesting because my relatives are masons. Its easy is masonry - everything you need to know about masonry is in a copy of the old testament. End of. As for there being a connection between the templars, and the masons, or even being the same thing. Its interesting because my relative had a meeting last year about, the infiltration of the templars and how to vet them out of the masons. So I would say at a guess that you were witness to, a meeting of these turncoats. The rebels. Not specifically masons. As fr your point that the mysteries or dispersed between masons, Thats never going to happen. Because we are not gods we are human, and someone if not a lot of people would be like - I want it all for myself, that knowledge must not be lost and dispersed and sent to the far flung reaches of the earth. And I would be one of them, hate lost knowledge. Its stupid, its negligent, and it deprives the human race of a possibility to move foreward spiritually. Another thing is that the Masons require you to swear fealty to a god. Not GOD as in flowing salon created locks, with a gentle smile and open arms, unless you want him, but any god. You must have belief in your divine being. If thats a toaster, its a toaster. As long as you believe in something above you, that you would be answerable to. So, to control it round to the one true god, I think would mean a conflict of interests. Sounds like papal crap via the Mafia rather than something halfway promising.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I love the back and forth arguing in this thread. I just hope VinnyBoy comes back and divulges more information...

I think he can't though. If he were to break his oath and divulge some hidden history of Freemasonry, the degree of importance of this info would scale with the degree of danger to his life. And so we know he's a jeweler from Chicago who was translating at a specific meeting in Italy on a specific date. It would take 90 seconds for anyone with connections (like these European Freemasons) to ID him.

So, it was a nice, quick story that I'm sure will have no ending.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The most he could be is an EA and he could not have attended a Templar meeting as an EA.

And there is some level that could attend a "Templar" meeting? Oops!

Hahaha, I was just thinking that, too. Looks like we have a slip-up!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
To join the Knights Templar, one must simply be a Master Mason, and also a member of the Royal Arch.

There is no "level" that one has to be.

Sorry, no slip-up...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Like I said, it`s rare in the common world for people capable of such highly organized ops to bump into eachother. The cia tries to recruit them, some find their way into a secret society if they are lucky enough to be born wealthy with connections. But most give up on ever trying to test their abilities once they realize that 99.8% of the population does not possess the foresight nor the loyalty, even to themselves, to be worth wasting your time with. These kind of people need to find like minded individuals who are already in the know as far as power structures in society and sociology/psychology to the point they are on the same page as far as the idea that basically most people are dumb and we can`t afford to waste our time having any scruples about fooling them in order to further our own agenda because, after all, SOMEBODY must get something done around here! It`s like that movie with luke wilson in the future and everybody is stupid and he tries to tell them that to bring their crops b ack to life and stop worldwide famine, they needed to stop feeding the plants "the equivilant of gatorade" and start feeding them water. the stupid people can`t get it through there heads because " the commercial says: gatorade has electrolytes, and electrolytes are good". Finally, o-dog cunninglyb tells the people that he can talk to plants and they told him they wanted water and that`s how he knew they wanted it. That`s somewhat how those who possess secret knowledge feel about their situation. But of course we know, absolute power corrupts absolutely. And when they reached a certain power threshold, evil became nothing more than par for the course. Especially this last generation of power players. They are testing the limits of their personal desires. But I have reason to believe this next generation, moving into power now, will contain elements that wish to disclose some secrets. It`s just that these people get found out most of the time. They live in a very sheltered world, for many reasons like trust and also the fact that preservation of one`s bloodline is very important to these people. So it is very difficult to even get a message out to someone who wouldn`t betray them. Sometimes they hand off scraps of paper to strangers

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

reply to post by RealityisanIllusion

Not a load of crap, and I love how spelling and grammar is always implemented into the situation... what the hell does it have to do with anything?

It has a lot to do with the level of your education. English is your first language, therefore you should have a strong grasp of at least the basics, especially if you are being asked to be an interpreter. I suppose you're going to say that you are dislexic or something...

I'm not normally one to point out grammar and spelling mistakes, but someone who claims to be requested as an interpreter should at least be able to spell.

BTW, I know masons all over the globe, especially in Europe. Masons are by no means a secret society. Most masons are open about the fact that tey are masons and here in the UK masonic lodges are displayed on street signs, directing where they are. The only secret part is the rituals that they go through, some of which I actually know about.

It's all pomp and circumstance. Ritual speeches etc. Nothing dark is involved.

I have been invited to become a mason and the only reason I declined is because I've got better things to do with my time that sit learning scripts for initiation ceremonies, which are long and boring as hell (yes, I've read some of them).

You're kidding right? "the fact that tey" right? Enough said.

What you've just posted has only given credence to the OP and his thread. You obviously know English and how to spell correctly. In your haste to pile on however you ignored the correct spelling of this word. We all do this, "to err is human". The important point is that the OP was posting in haste, excitement and perhaps fear and in foreign surroundings. He was trying to get his message out and quickly. At least that's what we were asked to believe. You were likely sitting at home and posting at your leisure.

Translation is a skill very common to people without equivalent writing skills. I think many would agree. This person was recruited due to the fact he met two criteria and not one. Even limited translation skills would be better than none in this instance but that was not the case. He had the language skills and he was a Mason. He was speaking, he was not writing.

We all have different educations, backgrounds and upbringings. We develop our various skills with experience. The OP is relatively new to ATS and should be afforded some respect and latitude. Keep in mind that on many Internet forums, the rules of correct spelling, language and grammar are largely ignored if not completely rewritten. I was never informed when becoming an ATS member that I would lose points for spelling. I attempt to overlook the shortcomings of others as I have plenty of my own. But that's just me.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Did somebody say Swedish bikini team?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Hemisphere, I agree with you on this one...

"There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued."
~ Thomas H. Huxley

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GW8UK
I am a master mason... I will divulge a couple of our secrets.

1. We all bum eachother.
2. We prefer men to women.
3. Sometimes we hold sacrafices
4. We all cuddle eachother when we have to sacrafice an animal.
5. We cry and reveal our deepest emotions to our mason mates, then bum eachother.

Im not really a mason, But for all we know this happens...
Just saying.
If you dont tell us what goes on in your 'lodges' thats fine. But we all think your gay

I had to laugh at this... Funny man

But, you obviously don't know any masons. Seriously, masons here in the UK aren't secretive about their activities. Ask any UK mason, especially in Scotland what they get up to and they will tell you. The only secret part is the rituals and initiation rights etc and I've even been privvy to some very small parts of those. When my friend was boning up on his lines, he showed me one of the pages. It's all very boring and long winded IMO.

I've been invited to and attended dinners at masonic lodges by a close friend of mine, who BTW is a brick layer, so not the most powerful or influential person in the world.

BTW, sorry if there are any typos in my posts (especially after my whole spelling and grammar rant), but I have been staring at C++ code for about 4 hours and have a slight hangover, so I've gone partially blind.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join