It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Knights Templar meeting here in Italy 2 days ago, changed my life...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I think Columbo might be a bit too much at first for the talent pool we are working with here.

Lets start them out with Monk, no wait Hart to Hart, that's about right for this crowd, move them on to Monk, then to Columbo, and if they really get the hang of it...The Rockford Files.

Oh wait, that's 4 degrees, and they like to do everything in the third!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

P2 was the first thing that popped into my mind.

I am not a Mason and know pretty much nothing about them, but as Augustus pointed out, how could the OP have become a Mason so quickly?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by InvisibleAlbatross]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
FURTHERMORE:

High Ranking Masons in a meeting in a state such as Italy cannot find an interpreter, when as you claim they were known people. THIS is absurd and I think any rational thinker would agree.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
I know the FM secrets, well at least many secret knowledge and practices of the european lodges and I agree it is quite 'creepy' if one stumbles upon it without the adequate preparations. If your story is true also urge you not to divulge any more of it, would put you in danger and wouldn't achieve anything 'positive' on these forums.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wordtothewise

He said they needed 'more' interpreters. I wonder why

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Character assassination is often a common ploy to avert attention from one topic to another....

I guess sometimes even ATS can't avoid dirty tactics.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by TwiTcHomatic]

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wordtothewise
FURTHERMORE:

High Ranking Masons in a meeting in a state such as Italy cannot find an interpreter, when as you claim they were known people. THIS is absurd and I think any rational thinker would agree.

Actually the mental picture I have, is tables of 12, in a big stone hall, I am thinking 33 tables for 12, but with an extra chair squeezed in to make 13!

But if people are talking in groups of 3 or 4 at a table of 12, really at least 4 people at each table need to be bilingual.

So yeah, we are short some interpreters!

Now we need masons, masons to interpret, it’s a social function, not business, no business should really be discussed, because it’s a social function, so any bilingual Mason would do…

But of course, we are proud of our local hall, and are pleased that the young American is so impressed to be in our midst in our beautiful hall, in our beautiful town, in our beautiful country.

So we are little chattier than maybe would be appropriate basking in the moment.

Kind of like the third degree that started earlier in this thread, people saying more than they know, not really sure who is listening, that is in fact rational!

There is some credibility to this man’s story, how much is hard to say, but no, you are entirely incorrect in your assumptions, that such a thing could not have transpired in the way he poorly worded it.

It very well could have happened.

Stranger things do every day!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
you will have to spill the beans my friend.

you've just said way too much or not enough.

chose your side.

peace

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
First and foremost, a gracious, respectful and appreciative thank you to Protoplasmic Traveler for seemingly stealing the thoughts from my head as I read each post, replying as if for me, with a synthesis of logic, reason and wisdom. I enjoy when there are people amongst the community whom allow me to sit back and say nothing, as I speak only when I deem my thoughts a necessary contribution.

Yes, the 'thank-you' to PT is a blunt part of this post; now here is to the OP:

While I do reserve the possibility in mind that you are potentially a pubescent neo-net-anarchist with some creative flare residing (due to age) completely in the reigns of control of your ego, I also have absolutely no trouble and take no issue with believing your account as I did in fact agree with another poster about taking the time to simply correct your spelling for reasons which he explained among others...despite the contradictory belief of mine that INTENT and UNDERSTANDING trump grammatical importance/adherence...a fine example of this is in almost ALL music, and to be honest likely most of YOUR collective speech)

I want to thank you for taking the time and spending the moneys to share your experience regardless of the lack of information.

I can appreciate your angst to both keep the secrets to retain your respect, safety and membership with the society as well as spill them (the secrets) as most if not all of us love to share information; it is a natural phenomena built naturally into our psyche which acts as a catalyst of micro-evolution in a variety of fields if not all.

There are also of course obvious egoistic reasons for being the deliverer of any news and the significance or importance it generates toward you. (energy, for this privy to insights)

That being said, I noted you 'somewhat' attempted to ease the tension by sharing a very vague statement something to the affect of 'a lot of what we hear "horror stories" are true'. perhaps this will be taken as helpful, or received as dangerous and frustrating and only spawn more speculation and radicalization...unless you revise your statement without breaking your oath.

I'll close by both thanking you, and politely asking you to gather and filter any MORE information you would consider beneficial or 'of interest'

PS: LOL @ the "neener-neener I have a secret" OP ... who here DIDN'T feel this way to a certain degree?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The most he could be is an EA and he could not have attended a Templar meeting as an EA.

And there is some level that could attend a "Templar" meeting? Oops!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
thats fine i believe you,but give us some inside info

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Like everybody else here, I am in complete agreement that the OP should reveal more since he started the thread and caught our attention - after so many pages of it.

But having said that, I will have to respect his freedom of speech. If he feels uncomfortable or not ready to divulge anything, then let it be. There will be many other sources to seek for the truth.

So there's no need to bash or put him down. He does have his right - to speak, but not to be believed or accepted by others which can only be changed when evidences of what he said are put forth.

Regardless if he was a mason or not, or whatever level, organisational sh#t does happen, and that's where whistleblowers can come forth, such as executives from Enron. Let him have his say be judged upon the merits of his message or the lack of it, or no whistleblower will dare stand forth.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

"I think Columbo might be a bit too much at first for the talent pool we are working with here.

Lets start them out with Monk, no wait Hart to Hart, that's about right for this crowd, move them on to Monk, then to Columbo, and if they really get the hang of it...The Rockford Files. "

Start 'em out with Magnum P.I., and let the moustache do all the work.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by TolanIsMaximus]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealityisanIllusion
Yes, fabulous story about nothing. It's almost like a Seinfeld episode but with less than nothing happening.

One must admit, these types of things are encouraged on this site.

LOL!

Nothing to add to this thread. At least not until the real "juices" of that fantastical experience are provided.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Vinnyboy

Would you care to answer the following questions regarding your initiation for me...

1) What were you asked to do immediately before you left the lodge during your initiation?

2)Where were you seated at the festive board?

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Saurus]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
thats why these societyes are secret,couse even when someone has good intentions to share something,he gets flamed,couse no one even beliefs.
if there is something nice to share more,fine,but dont make him brake his oaths.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VinnyboyXI

I actually thought this was common knowledge.

My family in Cuba, from my grandfather, as far as I know, down to uncles, cousins etc were all part of either Freemasons or Rosicrucians, and as far as I remember it is known that the Freemasons were the Knight Templars. I guess it is different in different regions, but the Freemasons, and Rosicrusian knowledge was/is imparted from generation to generation.

Is it any different in the United States? or even in Europe? I have lived in both continents, and besides from knowing some people who were Rosicrusian, or Freemasons, i never did become part of any lodge.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

The questions I have asked do not ask him to break his oaths. They are mundane questions which every mason would know, but are not secret, nor are there any words from the ritual needed to answer them.

Asking where you sat at a dinner is certainly not a secret, but it is always the same - a tradition since time immemorial, which ever mason knows. The answer cannot be found anywhere - neither on the internet, nor in any mason ritual book. You had to have been there to answer.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by RealityisanIllusion

Some of you folks are just real buttholes.....plain and simple. The guy just wanted to share some info as many of us have done. However, many of you just want to play "rape the poster" and often it's the same ones. Sheeesh.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeastMaster2012

Originally posted by Rosha

he could be right, i would consider removing WHY you were there, take out your profession from this post because they may not like what you are doing. I doubt they would find out but you never know.

They probably already know. But he did a fairly good job of keeping the details out.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by darkbake]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join