It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Gunshots Fired In Immediate Aftermath Of Polish Plane Crash

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceKamil

Give the gun! [russian guy saying to another russian - PK]
Don't kill us! [that's in polish - PK] (siren)

See? i heard that on the tape before i ever read any translation by anyone, this is like what? 2nd source confirming what i said? does that satisfy the haters that were arguing with me earlier?

www.youtube.com...

also, a witness says there was no explosion! that also adds to what i said earlier. i said "maybe there was no explosion so there could be survivors" and the haters said "the explosion would kill everyone oh no!" there was NO explosion so there.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
# didnt work. let me try again or kopy it in at youtube.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I just heard one gun shot. Definitely a gun shot. Maybe, the fire and explosions from the plane crash heated up one of the armed personal's loaded weapons and a bullet shot off as a result?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
seems pretty clear that Russia has taken care of any pro U.S. Missile Defense government figures all in one fail swoop. I heard 4 shots in the video myself.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I just heard one gun shot. Definitely a gun shot. Maybe, the fire and explosions from the plane crash heated up one of the armed personal's loaded weapons and a bullet shot off as a result?

I think you took too many pills

There is clearly 2 shots, one right after another. They sound exactly alike, but you can tell they are gunshots (at least I can with my experience shooting for many years since my childhood).

We've already went over it possibly being cooked rounds from a gun that was in the fire, however cooked rounds sound different enough from an actual gunshot - the only way I could see it plausible is if a round went off in the chamber... but then we have the question of how 2 went off... that's just not possible, at least the chances of that happening is very very low.

I believe there were survivors and they were killed simple as that. Read my previous posts, it all adds up.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Is that LAUGHTER at 1:20 after the 'gun' shot?

I hear the laughing too.
So your not the only one who hears it.
It 100% sounds like laughter to me.

Could it have been muffled yelling in the background? I can't see how anyone would be laughing at a scene like that.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The translations here are, from my knowledge in the language, pretty accurate. So can we please quit discussing that now?

The translation you got from YouTube (that you seem to give more credit, for some odd reason) was just plain stupid disinfo.

And for the sake of the rest of the discussion...

[edited for less rant]

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Raud]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Totally agreed.

I don't even know what to tell you, guys. YOU'RE PANICKING. If you weren't so lazy, you'll know that I ALREADY GAVE THE TRANSLATION OF THE WHOLE (Like: whole, everything what was said, not one part which sounds polish) FOOTAGE, IT'S AT PAGE 8. And it's the real one.

Secondly: I'm studying 3 foreign languages, that means: I MASTERED POLISH very well (because if you want to speak foreign language, you must first know everything about your own).
There is NO such thing like 'zmiana planów' (changing plans) in the footage, what you hear doesn't even begin with 'Z' letter! IT'S PURE RUSSIAN! It's very soft, even softer that polish language. Everything in this vid is 'fuzzy', I mean in case of language: POLISH DOES NOT SOUND LIKE THIS! What's wrong with you people?!
I belive there are some intelligent human beings speaking in this thread. The rest: WHY DIDN'T YOU LOOK AT PREVIOUS PAGES? IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING, YOU SHOULD FIRST READ WHAT WAS ALREADY SAID, YOU'RE JUST REPEATING EVERYTHING WHAT ALREADY WAS DISCUSSED! Like the original translation made by someone who really knows how to do it proper, not by someone who don't even know how to translate 'I'm not #ing belive it!'.

To all you Poles in this forum: TURN THE RADIO ON. Today it was already said, that what exploded in this film, was ammo from BOR-security guns! It's proven, they have photos, documents, whatever you want. Haven't you heard it? So how come you tell anything here, when you even too ignorant to do some researches IN YOUR OWN LANGUAGE! We're informed onboard in Poland, JUST TURN THE RADIO ON! Official information will be given in two weeks, haven't you known it? SOME INFORMATION ARE ALREADY available for EVERYONE in Poland, who just want to know it. DO NOT MAKE STORIES UP HERE.
Yeah, you really pissed me up so much, that I regret I'm Pole.
Ogarnijcie się ludzie bo mi za Was wstyd!

And again, to all English/American/Swiss/Other writing to this thread: the translation with so many subtitles is #! Do you know what backmasking is? It's the same situation: you hear something what sounds SIMILAR, but is not TRUE. The men in black ARE RESCUER! I've even seen them in TV in some news reports! If they were murderers, would you see them in tv?! They would hide or something just to not being seen! THINK A BIT!

And, I've already gave the third footage with the man in black suit. Please not be so ignorant. It was prosecution counsel. Even the camera man SAID SO. And the man who recorded the first footage IS NOT DEAD. Don't belive it. This information is MADE UP, like some stupid spam info 'send this to 43289 people or you will die'. Do you belive in such things? The information was made up in Poland, by children who wanted only to proof their rights. I'm still hoping there is at least one smart person who understand it.

Again, I don't have any idea how come you can write anything here if you DIDN'T READ ANYTHING WHAT WAS WRITTEN EARLIER! Grrr!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Diddo

Thanks man, you wrote all the stuff that I edited out afterwards (plus some extra)

This plane crash, no matter how mysterious or "convenient", is no reason to totally freak out.
Keep your bloody pants on!

I can't believe how extremely absurd the idea is that someone should have downed the plane by explosion or otherwise (something that in itself isn't impossible, I can agree that far), and then send a death squad to walk through the wreckage, executing any survivors.
Come on you people!
For the most part we tell each other to "start thinking" but there are also good reasons to stop thinking too; like when you are getting way off for instance.

Rubbish.

[edit to add: the most accurate translation of the now infamous curse phrase I think would be: "the c##k can't believe itself"
Russians, like many others, tend to be pretty genital when it comes to cursing.]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
PL 00:12 uspokój się (calm downd) PL 00:17 patrz mu w oczy (look into his eyes) PL 00:21 uspokój się (calm down), RU 00:22 zjob (tits up) - about a men, PL 00:23 o boże (oh God!) , PL 00:25 już po (it's after), PL 00:27 zostaniesz tu i zginiesz? (will you stay here and die?) , PL 00:28 ta pani tu jeszcze żyje (this women here is still alive)PL 00:28 wielki Jezu (Jesus Christ) , PL 00:29 idziesz (go) 5 minutes ago , RU 00:30 ubija ciebie (I will kill you) , RU 00:31 uwijajcie sia (hury up) , PL 00:32 święty Józefie, jak tak można (Jesus Christ, how can they do this?) , RU 00:43 nikagda uchoda (you won't escape)

that is what they are saying, i am sure its correct, because it is simmilar to my native language

PL = Polish
RU = Russian

ps. i dont think that those were caps on the railroad to warn people about oncoming trains, reason: the train sounded way too loud not to be heard, if you are going to hear the caps then you will hear the train for sure, and you wouldnt use caps all the time anyways, you would feel the vibrations when working on traintracks, and they got walkies nowdays so i think that the train engineer could just walkie it in if he is going to travel down that specific stretch of rail beeing repaired.

what strikes me as odd and really ticks me off is that people make a conspiracy where there isnt/shouldnt be one, the guy got shot down, there were no caps on the traintracks, its not a conspiracy its a murder investigation, to hear gunshots and say oh it could be caps on the traintracks just kinda sounds dumb to me, no offence, i mean usually people try to make more out of it not less.

just my point of view...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I just found this response written by a person who is Russian and was a cop-it appears. I hope this helps anyone interested.

Source: www.henrymakow.com...

T said (April 16, 2010):

I am speaking fluently Russian and did watch this video and can give some translation. I dont have sophisticated video/audio "stuff" so this is from my home PC.

I have have served in military in Soviet times and after that 13 years in Police - dealing with Russians all the time. Most of my work in Police I did in special unit guarding foreigner dignitaries visiting Estonia. Included Pope, Al Gore and some crowned head etc. I am not Russian but Estonian and we have lots of "bad blood" between Russians and Estonians. And that
BEFORE the 1917.

So to the video. Apparently it was shot by Russian bystander - he witnessed the crash and did try to take videoshots. As is common knowledge that airport was partially a military airport. Russians are very keen to guard their "stuff" worthy or even worthless. Included that airport WAS waiting high ranking guest from Poland and this means that security WAS beefed up. When things like this "happens"most of the Russians in the ground do not have ANY clue what it was.

So - when unauthorized "dude" with video camera trying to enter "accident" zone-what was all so INSIDE the security perimeter he will be shot. Looking by wreckage it seams that it unlikely ANY of those in board were live.

What gomes to the frase "dawaj gnata" then its NOT "give me the gun". Word "dawaj" can mean "give me" but its usualy means "lets (do something, go someplace)".

Word "gnata" is totally misheard and should by "gnatsa" or something in that fashion and then means "run" or "catch". So in this case it should be "lets run" - if someone shoots You direction it means "run from it".

In the end of the video when person filming this clip passes person in blue
overcoat the background voice says "davai(dawaj) uhaodi otsuda" means "ok -go a way from here" and person filming it says "nihuja sebe" (he is repeting this more then once at it means something like "what the hell" but direct translation is - "nihuja" - referring to nonexisting penis and "sebe" means for him self. That means directly "to cut off some person personal penis" but is used usually when person is scared and surprised and forced to do something don not want to do it but is forced to do or follow some kind of action.

OK - that was technical stuff. First shoots COULD mean that someone in the plane survived and Russians "finished" them. And that "accident" was just too little convenient for everyone. And that means in Moscow-DC-TelAviv triangle. But I think I don't need to explain this to You. If someone can "clean" up this audiotrack I can give much better translation if needed.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I can't speak for the Polish translations, but I'll throw an eye on the Russian ones here;

Originally posted by MotherGoose
RU 00:22 zjob (tits up) - about a men

"Tits up"?
Please clarify what you mean. Whatever it is, I really doubt this to be anywhere near an accurate translation.

RU 00:30 ubija ciebie (I will kill you)

Completely inaccurate. This seems to be part of the "curse phrase" mentioned in eariler posts.

RU 00:31 uwijajcie sia (hury up)

Wrong again. Even though the Russian language is rich in words, any such type of expression would not end with "sia" (which has no meaning in Russian anyway).

RU 00:43 nikagda uchoda (you won't escape)

This would rather mean "never escape" and just that. No "you", just "never escape". If this is being said, it's more likely they refer to that no-one came out alive from the crash.

that is what they are saying, i am sure its correct, because it is simmilar to my native language

If you are sure at being correct, you are dead wrong my friend. As simple as that.

And also;
Please excuse my ignorance, but why would people speak Polish in Smolensk?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Diddo

prosecution council? man you're straight up LYING! or you dont speak russian worth of crap therefore your translation would be irrelevant because they mostly speak russian. in the third movie, the dude in black glasses sais "leave the scene of the incident" and the camera man sais "yea curse at me, im going to show this to the prosecutor" then the man in black glasses asks the same in nicer tone and the camera man sais "oh look at him he became nicer now"

Dude who are you to tell us your translation(that noone can corelate) is proper and all the rest of us are just hearing things?

Pochemu bi ti ne poshel na hui ot siuda?
translate that.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Oh yeah. i love your critical thinking. A plane full of the most important officials in poland goes down because of "fog" and there are "no survivors" at all! how convenient is that? it musta just been a coincidence. especially that it was on anniversary of other poles being killed? coincidences everywhere. you right your story full of coincidences adds up.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MotherGoose

Yea, im sorry but that translation is totally off.
now one more time
here's video w/ subtitles
www.youtube.com...
1:21 of that video has subtitles of the 0:59 of the op video
they say "ne zabivaite nas"(don't kill us)
which is what i heard when i listened to the video before i had any translation by anyone else.
im from russia
take it or leave it
[edit on 23-4-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats
reply to post by Raud

Oh yeah. i love your critical thinking. A plane full of the most important officials in poland goes down because of "fog" and there are "no survivors" at all! how convenient is that? it musta just been a coincidence. especially that it was on anniversary of other poles being killed? coincidences everywhere. you right your story full of coincidences adds up.

Seems like someone is building up a rage here.
Luckily, I've been at it all day so I have little left to offer.

Yeah, fog can really be a bitch at times.
Here is a little experiment for you (it's called "research"):
Go here and open the search box (usually ctrl+F) and look for the word "fog".

No survivors?
Is that in any way odd to you? That no one lives through a freaking plane crash?
Besides, isn't the idea here that the Russians had death squads finishing the job, in other words; there were survivors?

And yeah, Putin and his goons probably sat there;
"Yeas; we destroi Polish government on dat special day, because we so eeevil, moahahaa!"
Such things doesn't happen. If this was a planned assassination (and that is one big freaking "if"), it would have happened on any flight the Polish president would have been on.
That they would have chosen this specific day for some sinister reason is such lame thinking.
Do you also believe the world consists of super heroes and super villans?

/one major facepalm

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

yea 9/11 was also pretty unbelievable. do you believe in official story?
and what about translations and people saying dont kill us? whos saying that?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats
reply to post by Raud

and what about translations and people saying dont kill us? whos saying that?

Yeah, what about them?
For the most part, they are way off. I've been listening, and if someone is saying that, it must be in Polish or some other language I don't understand, because they sure don't say it in Russian.
And yes, who is saying that? Not anyone seen in the video, that's for sure.

Enough troll feeding for today.
It's like getting gum in your hair; the more you mess with it the more disgusting it gets.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Ti govorish po russki? Interesno. Dokaji. Otvet mne po russki togda ya tebe poveriu. I prochitau moi post na etoi stranice gde 2 video. Tam daji subtituli est!
Let's see whose the troll.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join