It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Gunshots Fired In Immediate Aftermath Of Polish Plane Crash

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Now you can see that instead of loosing the government, Poland lost mostly the military chiefs and the president and maintained the government.

I don't know if that changes anything in your theory.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi ArMaP,

I don't really have "A Theory" to maintain or to change.

My contention is primarily that we have been lied to by the controlled mass media, pointing to this being an Illuminati HIT given that they control the media.

Namely because it doesnt appear that the plane shown in video on Polish Television or on Youtube corresponds to one which was so full of passengers that their remains would be visible somewhere near the wreckage. Also, there are no bodies to be seen nor traces of a fire so intense as to burn anyone beyond recognition: there is a lot of green shrubbery with intact bark mixed in with the wreckage, pointing to very limited fires if any.

The background info given in my earlier post was only to explain that it isn't a far fetched or contrived conspiracy theory to understand that the Bolchevik revolution and the Soviet Union were created at the initiative of the Illuminati. By extension, the alleged fall of the Soviet Union was just as much an illusion as it being even remotely communistic. Today the power structures remain unchanged. The Cheka mutated in the KGB which in turn mutated into the GRU as the primary conveyor belt of totalitarian dictatorship. The masquerade of egalitarian mutual support has been replaced by another masquerade of opportunity and free enterprise. Today's Russia is the same Illuminati Shell that the Soviet Union was.

Why they have killed the Political and Military and Religious leadership of Poland is beyond me. Some claim it was due to their refusal to drum in the NWO or to comply to a lesser role in the pecking order of a forthcoming unification. Regardless, this opens the path to the opposing party's leader who is an agent prepped by Putin.

If I had any theory, it would be that the Russians operated a COUP D'ETAT against Poland as an initial move to control the European Union Collective, pulling its strings for purposes of efficiency for their Illuminati masters. Or it could just be that they did this HIT for their Illuminati masters as a favor in exchange for other benefits or consideration in the distribution of spoils at the NWO final unification.

The issue here is broader than just Russia or Poland, it is the Global Coup d'Etat perpetrated by the Illuminati against the populations of all nations, and their project to cull by genocide to reduce the power of revolting masses and to oppress the survivors by reinforcing autocratic military power. The gunshots fired in that wreckage are symbolic of what awaits us, those still alive and either trying to assist victims or looking into what is going on.

It is time to Wake Up and Get Smart.

GS

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
looking at the coordinates of the crash the nearest railline appers to be over 900m away from the crash site , why is everybody so sure it is a train?

Could these not be the sounds of the emergency response team vehicles perhaps? I dont think a russian diesel makes that noise tbh,more like an emergency siren to my ears?

look up the coordinates and see how far the nearest line is?

maps.google.com...,32.051261&spn=0.01,0.01&t=m&q=54.823894,32.051261

and the wreckage does seem to appear to be genuine , eg same pieces on this and msm footage,

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
looking at the coordinates of the crash the nearest railline appers to be over 900m away from the crash site , why is everybody so sure it is a train?

Could these not be the sounds of the emergency response team vehicles perhaps? I dont think a russian diesel makes that noise tbh,more like an emergency siren to my ears?

look up the coordinates and see how far the nearest line is?

maps.google.com...,32.051261&spn=0.01,0.01&t=m&q=54.823894,32.051261

Hi Gambon,

The footage shown on Polish TV was commented by newscasters as the noise being the Army base sirens sounding off, although the recording audio does make it seem as though it is a train. If you view more Youtube footage of the crash site you'll notice that it isn't a train but indeed a siren.

GS

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Okay... New to this - but I have a question. I have watched the video and I am a little confused with the beginning... The plane shown in the first part of the video does not seem to match the rest of the wreckage - nor any other wreckage I can find in any other videos - The first part of the video shows a part of wreckage with wheels up in the air - would appreciate any input on this, as maybe I am just looking at something wrong.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hi Nekbet,

I had the same reaction as you until I saw some aerial videos on Youtube showing the wreckage and you can tell it was indeed the same wreckage shown from the sky. But that doesn't mean that this is actually the wreckage of the Polish Presidential plane, I happen to have serious doubts about that.

Here's an info pack found at Conspiracy Central info sharing website:

The Staged Mockup Plane Crash in Smolensk [Study Pack]

1) Diverting the plane would have caused the Polish president to be extremely late for the Katyn ceremony: False.

There was an airport with an instrument landing system at Vitebsk, Belarus only 66 miles from the Katyn Forest. The Katyn memorial service was largely ceremonial and only a few hundred people were reportedly at the site. The Polish contingent would have been the most significant group since this included the Polish president, and the press would have waited for them to show up.

2) The Polish president pressured the pilot to land against his will: Disputed.

This has been reported as fact even though everyone on the plane is dead and the Smolensk air traffic controller didn’t hear anything that would confirm this. Hopefully the black boxes will shed some light on this. An article [4] notes “In August 2008, Mr Kaczynski had pressed a pilot to land in Tbilisi, Georgia, even though conditions were dangerous during Russia’s short war with the country. After the pilot refused, Mr Kaczynski went into the cabin and later said: ‘If someone decides to become an officer they should not be cowardly.’ The pilot, who diverted to nearby Azerbaijan, was later awarded a medal for refusing to yield to the president. Andrzej Seremet, Poland’s chief prosecutor, told a news conference on Monday that, at this stage of the investigation, there was nothing to suggest pressure was put on the pilots. However, the Tu-154’s black boxes were still being analysed to see ‘if suggestions were made to the pilots’.” Judging from the earlier incident, the pilot would have stood to get a medal if he ignored pressure from Kaczynski and diverted the plane to another airport. Also President Kaczynski would have embarrassed himself and gotten bad press if he tried to bully another pilot.

3) The pilot made four or five approaches. Disputed.

One article [5] notes “The pilot told Mr Plyusnin (the Russian air controller at Smolensk) that he would make one approach to land before switching to an alternate destination if he did not succeed.” Another news source [6] has eyewitnesses describing the crash. None of them mention the plane making multiple attempts to land. Another article [3] reports “The air traffic controller at the Air Base said, the airplane attempted only one approach before radio contact was lost.”

4) Lech Walesa said the pilot was pressured into landing. False.

One source [5] notes “Lech Walesa, the former Polish President, said that Captain Protasiuk would have been expected to consult. However, pilots are trained to resist pressure to take wrong decisions.”

5) The Tu-154 was a flying coffin with a horrible safety record. False.

A list of crashes for the Tu-154 since 1994 by FoxNews [7], show only two previous crashes in Europe. All the other crashes were over Siberia or the the Third World, including two planes shot down and one plane blown up over Europe by Czechen terrorists. Another source [8] notes “On a note about the type of aircraft used, Paul Duffy, an expert on Russian aviation, stated… the hull-loss (crash) rate was normal for the number in service, the number of years it has been operated, and for the technology of the aircraft… 1015 Tu-154s have been built, 214 of which are still in service as of 14 December 2009.” The plane that carried President Kaczynski was only 20 years old and had undergone a major inspection and overhaul in December 2009.

Comment:

There were no dead bodies found at the crash site, no ambulances, no doctors, no emergency center, many parts of the crashed plane are missing, there were no seats either, and the parts seemed to be corroded and covered by moss.

Obviously they've taken an old airplane from a scrap yard, cut it into pieces, transported the pieces to the crash site and created a little explosion there. Meanwhile the real airplane was diverted to a secondary runway, its passengers eliminated, and the media instructed to disseminate the usual bull#. It all smells like Shanksville.

Remember, no dead bodies were found at the Pentagon either on 9-11.

It seems that the polish elite refused to accept orders from the global government, so the Illuminati simply eliminated them. Just like that. Easy, isn't it and so efficient. That's why puppets such as Obama are so obedient - they know what will happen to them if they don't comply. The masters of illusion have struck again. Will you be deceived by them?

The old government wil be replaced by a new one, and of course, just by chance, their political line will be completely different, I'll bet. Now, in whose interest will these modified politics be? That's were the responsible people have to be looked for. Hey, after all perhaps the Illuminati are innocent this time.

I'm so fed up with these silly little games being played on this poor planet. When will humans finally mature and reach a minimal level of wisdom and insight? It seems humanity will have to learn this the hard way.

Source: Click HERE

GS

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Hope you don't mind me bumping this, but I just saw this news that isn't quite worthy of its own thread, but is relevant to this, and very eye opening:

news.bbc.co.uk...

If they can do that, what else are soldiers first on the scene capable of doing?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AR154

Stealing the credit cards from a dead passenger is not the same thing as killing the survivors, right?

And I think this shows that the possibility of this having been an accident provoked by Russian authorities is not that likely, I think those soldiers would be less likely to to do that during an official mission. Also the Russian authorities risk a deeper investigation by admitting that this happened and the soldiers were arrested.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'm inclined to agree with ArMap. An incident like this would be a contra-indication of a deeper plot on the part of Russian authorities. However, I believe that news reports said that the initial accusations against the soldiers were denied by the Russian authorities.

They were probably forced to admit what had happened after being confronted with the cyber evidence of withdrawals from the bank accounts involved.

The Russians may have been caught off guard by some of their own knuckleheads. They then denied the accusations to keep regular investigating agencies out of the way, but were forced by externally produced evidence to admit the bodies of crash victims were looted.

Has anyone in the mainstream media commented on shots being fired at the scene and have Russian authorities responded in any way to such comments?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
this just on bbc , russian soldiers charged with looting the dead....

news.bbc.co.uk...

"Russian prosecutors say four soldiers have been charged with stealing the credit cards of a passenger killed when the Polish president's plane crashed in Russia in April.

About 6,000 Polish zloty (£2,000) was withdrawn on the cards, according to Polish investigators.

Russia initially denied both the theft and arrests had taken place. "

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Looked at the original video again recently. I say we need a Website that keeps a follow-up of all major stories, and includes all reports, rumor, speculation, audio, video, text, and tweets !
What the heck happened here?
How did the Gulf Leak start?
Why is everyone accepting lies so easily in 2010?
What will become of us?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If you look close enought around 1.13sec you can see a person dressed in dark clothing checking the big piece of plane left towards the back right, If im not wrong this movement is in time of somebody checking and firing upon i would assume any body in order to insure they are dead. You do NOT fire weapons around a crime scene simple as that. As far as the public being there i assume its public property and wear near the accident, how do the soldiers get there that quick?

If the people where still alive after that then im sure they'd be in no state to care if there cards where stolen anyway, But looking from the wrecage they should really be all dead. But to shoot a victim after this is either 1, sabotage 2, insuring the job is finished and cards are proof of the job done, While at the same time can allow an excuse of a public person being there before them and thieft was the culprit of shot wound's.

If the shots where from a stray bullet burning which i highly doubt because its very hard to achieve and the fire's are not rage ect. But surely if the body's had bullet holes and soldiers saw this and then heard firing from stray bullets do you not think that they would have opened fire on public people in the area? or atleast have captured them? these people where left to leave because the emergency services was arriving by then. If they did steal there cards and then proceeded to take cash this just shows you how currupt the russians are in general, smug, smarmy army. that is not getting enough from the own, which leads me to beleive that there so called soldiers may not be as loyalist as could be.

these are my thoughts, im not proving anything it's just my own outside view and logic thinking by putting myself in that situation.

edit on 17-1-2012 by intuitive because: typical mistakes tut lol

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The SOVIETS - yes that is what I call the current Russian regime with its President for Life - are able to reproduce and debit anybody's credit card on earth, whether dead or alive. They have as many soldiers as they want ready to volunteer for scapegoat duty as long a it rhymes with career advancement and perks. Did soldiers really debit these cards or was it simply done to convince conspiracy theorists that they indeed died where we were told, although there were no bodies to be seen in the wreckage? This smacks of a piddly a$$ measure, it is common to use money to disguise one's misdeeds, people are so ready to assume that greed is the most likely motive for anything, lending credence to whatever they want us to believe. I think that they all died in an event elsewhere in the Russian skies, possibly shot down. Then they crashed a similar model plane without the same onboard equipment or even any passengers, thank goodness they didn't press the realism further!

GS

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join