It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy skies in the UK - Chemtrails? Contrails?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

What do you think happened here

www.cartage.org.lb...

Did the chemtrail tank explode

Have a look here

en.wikipedia.org...

from this link

The cloud chamber, also known as the Wilson chamber, is used for detecting particles of ionizing radiation. In its most basic form, a cloud chamber is a sealed environment containing a supercooled, supersaturated water or alcohol vapor. When an alpha particle or beta particle interacts with the mixture, it ionizes it. The resulting ions act as condensation nuclei, around which a mist will form (because the mixture is on the point of condensation).

Underlined the important parts the conditions in the cloud chamber are similar to the atmosphere around aircraft when contrails form.

The trail in your youtube videos on wing tips etc are caused by this effect.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

duhhuhu nice comparison to chemtrails there you outdid yourself on that

Few vids just the last couple of weeks from my place, hours from airports i see passenger jets everyday leaving CONTRAILS that evaporate usually 10 - 15 plane lengths behind the plane. These planes which are UN, NATO, US Military and NASA owned fly at half the altitude of passenger jets dumping their aerosol payloads out.

Real Clouds vs Aerosol skies RIP honey bee's

My buddy was denier also till this day at his place soon as he said wheres the trails at today the first one flew over, then continued for about 6 more hours while working outside till the whole sky was a shield of chemtrails.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I was just researching this before I came here, and was even considering starting a thread about it. I was watching a number of lingering trails over our skies, and watching them separate into herringbone clouds. I just checked, it's about an hour-and-a-half later, they're still up there in a fine dissipation which literally covers the sky. Some herringbone formations can still be seen. I've been looking it up since I saw them. One thing seems certain from researches, most of these programs contain Barium.

This link outlines the concerns, and draws upon the scientific evidence of leading chemtrail researcher Clifford Carnicom.

www.healthfreedom.info...

Worth review is the following, it claims that there are four government military programs which involve spraying. Even if you are a skeptic, please tell me why anyone would invent this. If you are not sure, here are probable causes. If you are certain you're right about all chemtrails being contrails, then debunk these.

www.holmestead.ca...

- sorry, edited to fix link.

Substance, not form.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
Yeah i know i like you man but i totally disagree with you on this, it is how it is.

"I dont trust my own weatherman he is always wrong"

Lol

I dont trust our own forecasters either....lucky Im not in that section

The idiots rely too much on their computer models

[edit on 12/4/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Where abouts are you, if I may ask?

I would like to analyse the upper air weather at your location

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yeah i agree on most things you post that i come across but i draw my division on this subject i just see it everywhere and with my own eyes i used to fly on planes 2 to 3 times a month for years im custom to contrails they are real but so are these, peace bro

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Collingwood, Ontario sir. The trails are about mid layer I'd say, no more than 25,000 feet at a reasonable guess.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Yes and in about 6 hrs I will be in a plane causing MORE good night everyone

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
Collingwood, Ontario sir. The trails are about mid layer I'd say, no more than 25,000 feet at a reasonable guess.

I would agree with your assumption about the height level, its quite moist up there, although due to the extremely cold climate, contrail formation and persistence is likely even with as little as 5% humidity

349.0 7914 -50.3 -55.0 57 0.06 5 10 301.1 301.3 301.1
348.4 7925 -50.4 -55.1 58 0.06 5 10 301.1 301.3 301.1
332.4 8230 -52.5 -56.6 61 0.05 0 13 302.3 302.5 302.3
315.0 8578 -54.9 -58.4 65 0.05 357 11 303.6 303.8 303.6
304.0 8805 -55.9 -61.9 47 0.03 355 10 305.3 305.4 305.3
302.4 8839 -55.7 -62.1 45 0.03 10 12 306.0 306.1 306.0
300.0 8890 -55.5 -62.5 41 0.03 320 11 307.0 307.1 307.0
288.3 9144 -54.3 -65.2 25 0.02 285 17 312.2 312.3 312.2
288.0 9150 -54.3 -65.3 25 0.02 285 17 312.3 312.4 312.3
273.0 9491 -56.7 -70.7 15 0.01 302 23 313.7 313.7 313.7
261.9 9754 -55.9 -73.2 10 0.01 315 27 318.6 318.7 318.6
250.0 10050 -54.9 -75.9 6 0.01 310 25 324.3 324.3 324.3
249.7 10058 -54.9 -75.9 6 0.01 305 28 324.4 324.5 324.4
249.0 10076 -54.9 -75.9 6 0.01 305 28 324.7 324.7 324.7
241.0 10286 -52.1 -78.1 3 0.00 301 28 331.9 332.0 331.9

In approx 5 minutes, every weather station in the world is due to launch the 23z (we go on UTC time) balloon flight. It will be interesting to see if the data coming through will show more moisture at the same levels. Will post that after I take care of my own flight.....which reminds me...better go check how its doing

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I'm just reading your thread, could I request an IR imaging of this area when you can please Oz? It would fascinate me. There's very little cloud now, but the clouds that have formed look low, rain-bearing, and are lined up in parallel columns all across the sky. The atmospheric haze from those earlier trails is still evident, whatever it contains.

This issue still concerns me plenty by the way ... no reason to keep "Skywatchs" alive for a decade if it's only contrails. The evidence from C.C. is rather conclusive as to content. The atmospheric content above many cities is way above toxic levels as a matter of general concern, aluminum, manganese, barium, etc (Google Arizona Skywatch for some of the most shocking levels). Are they "shielding" cities from probing as they claim, or deliberately poisoning citizens as a eugenics program? I still connect the dots here and see this as just one part of a nwo depopulation plan/keep us sick & in hospitals manouver. Paranoid by choice, because I'm simply seeing too much here and everywhere.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Here we go again-ITS THE GLOBAL DIMMING PROJECT for global warming--15 years straight in wisconsin--IF you notice it starts most mornings and these chem-trails spread out and haze the skies by noon
How hot would we be without this global dimming project?? hotter i am sure,
One thing you will all notice is the upsweep in earthquakes da!--geeze wizz do ya think that if the outside of the planet heats up that the magma will heat also--stretch stretch-and walla--earthquakes--its called expansion.
Cant for the life of me figure out why people dont see this for what it is . i quess people would rather think of mind control or flu spreading or soft kill or something
Look up people and you will figure it out.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
I'm just reading your thread, could I request an IR imaging of this area when you can please Oz? It would fascinate me. There's very little cloud now, but the clouds that have formed look low, rain-bearing, and are lined up in parallel columns all across the sky. The atmospheric haze from those earlier trails is still evident, whatever it contains.

Here's the IR imagery

www.weatheroffice.gc.ca...

The problem with this is due to the fact that IR imagery detects temperature, you will only see the tops of the cloud masses (the whiter the clouds, the colder the cloud is). For this reason, contrails show up very well, as it shows how cold the environment is up there. If anything was falling to the ground, then the contrails certainly wouldnt be on the satellite imagery, as they would warm as they fell.

Here's the latest visible satellite imagery

www.weatheroffice.gc.ca...

The clower cloud is better visible here to the west of you. Unfortunantly its almost dark there, so the vis image wont work again til daybreak, lol.

The evidence from C.C. is rather conclusive as to content. The atmospheric content above many cities is way above toxic levels as a matter of general concern, aluminum, manganese, barium, etc (Google Arizona Skywatch for some of the most shocking levels). Are they "shielding" cities from probing as they claim, or deliberately poisoning citizens as a eugenics program? I still connect the dots here and see this as just one part of a nwo depopulation plan/keep us sick & in hospitals manouver. Paranoid by choice, because I'm simply seeing too much here and everywhere.

Ok, but Cliff Carnicom (I think thats what CC means?) has been ousted on a few occasions by deliberatley wihtholding information, and the sources of his data are quite dubious. For instance, he had a lab report of a water sample he took, yet he didnt provide the full information. Someone here actually got hold of the entire document and showed that the independant lab technicians, found no eveidence of the barium (in this case) being from "chemtrails". Unfortunantly Cliff never showed this on his website. He was also caught out by one of the ATS members by taking soil samples close to a oil mining site which showed barium. Again, and unfortunantly for Cliff, barium is one of the main elements used in drilling for oil, acting as a weight for the drilling well. It also has many other industrial applications

I can agree that the pollution is there, but its not plausible that its from spraying chemicals from aircraft. Especially considering that the winds up that high can be in excess of 200 knots at variable directions.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
Here we go again-ITS THE GLOBAL DIMMING PROJECT for global warming--15 years straight in wisconsin--IF you notice it starts most mornings and these chem-trails spread out and haze the skies by noon
How hot would we be without this global dimming project?? hotter i am sure,
One thing you will all notice is the upsweep in earthquakes da!--geeze wizz do ya think that if the outside of the planet heats up that the magma will heat also--stretch stretch-and walla--earthquakes--its called expansion.
Cant for the life of me figure out why people dont see this for what it is . i quess people would rather think of mind control or flu spreading or soft kill or something
Look up people and you will figure it out.

Well actually if it were a global dimming project, there's nothing better to use than water in ice form. Snow, ice crystals and clouds have a very high albedo. Albedo is the amount of light and heat reflected off objects. In fact cirrus clouds which occur at the same height as contrails reflect more than 50% of sunlight.

So we dont need to add anything to the atmosphere when contrails are having a great effect already. If you ever noticed back in 2001 and 2002, there were studies done on the temperature variation after 9/11. It was found that after all airtraffic was grounded, the next few days produced greater max temps, and lower min temps, because there was no man made clouds (contrails in other words) to reflect sunlight or trap in the heat over night.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There's more to this than you may think. First consider this:

Some chemtrails have been analyzed and shown to be creating cleavages in the spatial perceptions, blocking the interaction of various amino-acids that relate to higher-consciousness and to increase dopamine in the brain producing a listless, euphoric state of LOWER REACTIVE MIND. Basically to fog the difference between the real and unreal.

[World-Action: 'LOWER REACTIVE MIND', I feel this implies that we 'react' to people and life, instead of 'interact'. My hunch is this is to get us to fight and squabble amongst ourselves, so that we are preoccupied with unimportant things and therefore miss the important things that are happening.]

www.worldgathering.net...

This is not to say that I don't appreciate your information Oz, because I do. Let the truth fall where it will, I'm happy to see it. It's also possible that what I'm seeing/have been seeing are only part of the mundane, ordinary world of pollution causing jets. I was just reading a NASA article on jet trail emissions for example.

In order to understand what is being done, we first have to understand some basic concepts. A jet engine is an internal combustion engine, just like an automobile engine is. In a jet engine, the fuel and an oxidizer combust (or burn) and the products of that combustion are exhausted through a narrow opening at high speed. Modern jet engine fuel is primarily kerosene, the same fuel used to heat homes in portions of the U.S. Kerosene, a flammable hydrocarbon oil, is a fossil fuel. Burning fossil fuels primarily produces carbon dioxide (CO2) and water vapor (H2O). Other major emissions are nitric oxide (NO) and nitrogen oxide (NO2), which together are called NOx, sulfur oxides (SO2), and soot.

Aircraft produce up to 4 percent of the annual global CO2 emissions from fossil fuels near the Earth's surface as well as at higher altitudes (25,000 to 50,000 feet). Scientists are still studying the effects of increased amounts of CO2 near the Earth's surface and in the upper atmosphere. Reducing those emissions is the goal of Glenn and its industry and university partners.

www.nasa.gov...

Now look at the air traffic chart for the past 30 years.

www.bts.gov...

What's the tie? Nothing much potentially. Commercial traffic masks everything. For the agencies who are sending out unmarked military craft to actually spread chemtrails, this increasing air traffic is their scapegoat and cover. It is from that point we should carry on with our theories leading to proofs, and in full awareness of it. To be continued, I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the info there, and I appreciated the IR! Blah, wish it had a zoom

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by eightfold

i have to say this is ridiculous. anyone disputing the existence of chemtrails is incorrect. there are times when a plane leaves maybe 1km of trail and then stops spraying leaving a line in the sky which then spreads out. two planes flying at the same height but one leaving a massive thick trail and the other a quickly dissapearing contrail. the entirity of f****** london is regularly sprayed to such an extent even if the sun would be out and strong, the sky is more white grey than blue with almost no blue visible. when there are patches of blue visible there is often a fat f****** trail evident to meet you in the middle.

if you wake up early you can see perhaps a clear sky, and trails starting to be laid down. hundreds of planes fly over each day. all at different heights. it is clear to see that what is left in the sky by some is drastically different than others, can be turned on or off. brings subsequent cloud covering. lingers for hours. ruins what could be good weather in summer. why is the world deficient in vitamin D? Just look up. if you can convince yourself when you see a plane TURN ON its spray and start leaving a trail in the sky and then TURN IT OFF leaving a strip of "cloud" that this is just lingering contrails. then your head is so far stuck in the sand of denial that an JCB would be required to dig you out. or perhaps just completely stupid. I am in all honesty almost amazed, that there are people who can even call things such as chemtrails conspiracy theory, it is right in front of your f****** eyes! that is not a theory. It is an evident reality.

I am also completely bemused as to why seemingly no one has heard of or discusses the use of beneficial products that can be bought that can combat both chemtrails and poor health due to flus etc. Has no one heard of chembusters? orgonite? they ACTUALLY WORK. instead of talking three hundred pictures of the skies covered in chems, why not make a chem buster or buy one online. i have bought two. THEY WORK.

heard of a terminator 2 zapper, or any of the work by don croft? these devices, I have had two and yes they work exceptionally too, eliminate parasites from the body, remove acid and toxins and harmonise energy. is that a conspiracy theory? nope. its a thing you can buy and does work, and grants in most circumstances a full bill of good health, ridding the possibility of even having a cold (no s***) getting sick and after a month of regular use the energy of the user is much higher. I am speaking from experience.

gifting orgonite and buying a chembuster and using a device like a terminator 2 zapper is a far more substantial step to making the world a better place than taking photos. no disrespect intended. It is important to grasp that orgonite can change the energy of an area, for the positive. transforming negative ambient energy into positive, which can create and has created social changes, changes in the moods of even entire communities, and clear up the skies. where i have had one chembuster. when the sky for literally miles and miles around was a massive white landscape, come within around 10 miles of the chembuster (around 1 month after it was set in place) then the skies were clearer, chem trails were visibly being broken up. this cost me just around 120 pounds. to do that for life. just one purchase and that massive positive effect.

why dont more create positive threads about suggestions how to change and educate, help and work to do something? this is not going to get done by anyone else. the majority of people probably have not even heard of chemtrails, let alone planting orgonite devices. its up to communities like this to orgonise and create efforts and motivation to change the world situation for better. certainly anyone that says chemtrails do not exist should be questioned seriously. regardless if they do or not the world is in a dire state and pontificating over small details serves little purpose. orgonite gifting is probably the best way to anything to help at the moment.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by predisposed
reply to post by eightfold

i have to say this is ridiculous. anyone disputing the existence of chemtrails is incorrect. there are times when a plane leaves maybe 1km of trail and then stops spraying leaving a line in the sky which then spreads out. two planes flying at the same height but one leaving a massive thick trail and the other a quickly dissapearing contrail. the entirity of f****** london is regularly sprayed to such an extent even if the sun would be out and strong, the sky is more white grey than blue with almost no blue visible. when there are patches of blue visible there is often a fat f****** trail evident to meet you in the middle.

Obviously you have a lack of understanding about the upper troposphere

1. You cant prove that planes are flying at the same level unless you are an air traffic controller, or you are using the flightaware program available on the internet

2. The troposphere is not a constant. There are parts of the troposphere where you have pockets of rising dry and/ or warm air, meaning that for a moment, contrails will not have the required temp or humidity to mix, casuing the trail

3. Simply assuming that chemtrails exist without prior knowledge or any evidence which shows that 100 odd years of meteorology is more ridiculous than almost anything

if you wake up early you can see perhaps a clear sky, and trails starting to be laid down. hundreds of planes fly over each day.

Strangely, contrail observation, coincide with the time that most planes leave the airports (very few night flights to to noise restrictions)....wierd huh?

Just look up. if you can convince yourself when you see a plane TURN ON its spray and start leaving a trail in the sky and then TURN IT OFF leaving a strip of "cloud" that this is just lingering contrails.

Again another problem you have. Simply looking up is not enough if you dont know how upper air meteorology or simple chemistry works

then your head is so far stuck in the sand of denial that an JCB would be required to dig you out. or perhaps just completely stupid.

Actually, as you have proven you know nothing about upper air meteorology, perhaps its your head is so far stuck in that sand

I am in all honesty almost amazed, that there are people who can even call things such as chemtrails conspiracy theory, it is right in front of your f****** eyes! that is not a theory. It is an evident reality.

No, its what you think you see, and its what you assume you see....again, ignorance is your key issue here

Has no one heard of chembusters? orgonite? they ACTUALLY WORK. instead of talking three hundred pictures of the skies covered in chems, why not make a chem buster or buy one online. i have bought two. THEY WORK.

Sure if you want to spend ridiculous amounts of money on BS then thats fine by me. Dont assume that most people here are as gullible as you (that includes other chemtrail believers too, who have much better arguments than you)

why dont more create positive threads about suggestions how to change and educate, help and work to do something? this is not going to get done by anyone else. the majority of people probably have not even heard of chemtrails, let alone planting orgonite devices.

Again, why tell people to spend money on them? You wouldnt be the guy that invented this scam would you?

BTW, if you really want people to believe you, you might want to first, learn how the upper air meteorology works, then debunk the 90 odd years of meteorology which shows how contrails form and persist, then debunk every single weather balloon data from every single station that is launched every single day, twice. Then you may have a chance

Simply coming on swearing , carrying on and urging people to buy a 120 pound free-energy machine to "bust" up something that is easily explained by science, is simply ridiculous. I urge all people to not buy that crap, wether you believe in chemtrails or not

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Great post. I'm in North Jersey and I see this daily. I want to know from all of the people who say it's just normal contrails, why I can see 2 planes which look to be at the same altitude, with one forming a regular contrail which fades rather quickly (as it should) and the other plane forming a persistent ..let's just say trail. How is this so? It just doesn't seem logical to me. I'm not sure what these are made for, whether it's to hide something, to kill us slowly while profiting off our illnesses, to "block enemy radar" as newscasters have mentioned, for climate control ...who knows. Whatever the case, I just can't see it being good for the earth, let alone the people, animals, plants, etc.

When I was younger I remember seeing the planes form the writing in the sky. I usually couldn't even read the sentence in it's entirety because it would fade so fast. And never did they form into lingering and spreading clouds. And also, ..Never did NJ ever get sun-dogs. That's just not normal to me. I've always had a fascination with the sky and it's something I watch daily. I'm 29 and last year saw a sun-dog for the first time. A local news station confirmed it that night saying New Jersey saw sun-dogs. My mother called me that night just to tell me because she was amazed I even knew what they were and how they form..they formed in the summer. That just seems odd to me.

Oh yea..and hi. I'm new here.

(edit: I see you answered in the above post how you say this is what we think we see, basically..I call that a bunch of bull. You say ignorance is the issue, I believe it's you being ignorant to the fact of what is actually up there. I'm not trying to be rude but you're saying simply looking up is not good enough, well IMO I believe that's all I need. My own eyes that see a different sky then I'd ever seen before. This is not normal and thankfully, I'm starting to see a lot more people see this too.)

[edit on 12-4-2010 by ChangingSkies]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ChangingSkies

It's pretty much impossible for someone on the ground to accurately judge the altitude of a plane that's more than 5 miles overhead. The conditions at those altitudes can vary quite a lot within a few hundred feet, enough to make the difference between forming contrails or not.

Sky writing has nothing to do with contrails. Sky writers use smoke to create their trails and they operate at much lower altitudes than the planes which form contrails.

[edit on 4/12/2010 by Phage]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join