It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

It was the same for me, I listened to DR. Kennedy and my jaw dropped. Then I went to www.gotfr.com and drank it all down. I've been spreading the word to family and friends ever since then. When I think of how I've been preparing for the worst, raising Southafrican meat goats, buying Newzealand white meat rabbits for breeding, buying up seeds, starting a meat and egg laying chicken coop. I also just had a jersey bull calf given to me last week, we call him king after burgerking. All of the ammo, the longsticks, the canning jars. I've been preparing for a worst case scenario, praying that day never really rolls around. You see, I'm not a violent person, not a hater, I despise hatred and think it a waste. I have a family, and I will provide for them and protect them. I also love this country, or rather what this country was intended to be. My heroes, are the men who stood against tyranny and wrote beautiful documents that I hold close to my heart. To he Jeffersons, the Madisons, the Washingtons,!both of the past and those of the present. I have taken the oath to serve in the military twice, the spirit of my ancestors lives within me, I will stand shoulder to shoulder against tyranny, I will not falter, though my blood is shed in order for my children to live in a free
republic, in a land loosed from the shackle of the overbearing who have userped our rights. As I write this, as I think of all that I have done for providence sake, tears course down my face and I am glad in my heart, my spirit is uplifted. I pray to God that I may never have to raise my longgun and cause harm and destruction on those who would seek to keep me bound to this hellish corporation. I thank those who are offering a better way, God bless you and Godspeed.

YouSir

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
For anyone who has NOT listen to last nights two broadcasts, please do so it is very important:

recordings.talkshoe.com...

recordings.talkshoe.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I'm not US citizen and I'll not present US site but we are living in globalized world so opinions from other parts of ONE world should be of interest. So my favorite site on geopolitics is globalresearch.ca. (just now unavailable due to db troubles). BTW nice summary, I'll study your links.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zeddissad

Yes, I have used that site many times. Lots of info to be gleaned from there.

Hopefully this will make a difference.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Alright guys.

I got to the Provost Marshall's thread late. I had it up when it started but didn't get around to reading until last night.

So, I read/skimmed much of that, as much as I had time for. Things, right now, I don't have a lot of time, for videos or links. I just want to know what is happening NOW. I have seen the Nevada link, ok, what eventually came out of that then what else? If this is supposed to be happening now, then what is happening? Have any Governors gone along? It's April 1, and this isn't supposed to go into effect until Sunday night, Monday morn, whichever, right?

So do we have to wait, or is there other info as to what is going on? I don't need the backstory, I got that, I just need a Cliff's Notes version of what, if anything, is actually happening?

Sorry, I just have crap going on and can't spend a lot of time today on this. I'd check out the links but there's hundreds and the videos take too long and may be useless. Like I said, I got the backstory just didn't see anything up to date except for what happened here in Nevada and all that said was there was a lock down of sorts. Was there any response from Nevada's Governor?

Is the military really in on this? I missed a definitive on that. Is any action happening now, or is it a wait and see until Sunday? Is there any actions to report, or am I just being impatient, as there isn't much to say right now? I'm sure I have more questions but it's early and I'm not totally awake. I have to run so I'll check back later.

Thanks. And thanks for the info, TA, EIN, all the others, you know who you are. This seems surreal so I'm not going to hold my breath thinking this is going to happen and all will be peachy.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Quick breakdown, a presentment has been made to all 50 state governors, several agencies in the Fed gov all three branches of the fed gov, and the military.

This is all based on the Continental Congress this past fall that did not get any redress for the grievances presented. So, what they have done with these presentments is state since nothing was addressed to the Continental Congress, by law the grievances have been accepted as factual.

Now, the presentments gave the governors a choice, step down or be forced out by the rightful government.

So far one State has accepted the presentment. So far from everyone else, blackout on info. Do not know what state. The people behind the presentment have met with the FBI and the FBI agreed they have done everything legal so far.

Here is where we are at right now. The deadline was really not the 1st, that was when they were given notice. Still trying to pick up any info. Of course like I said, not a peep out of the MSM or the gov.

The quiet is deafening.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Yousir, I envy your passion and hope things never reach the point you are planning for. If they do I consider myself as good as dead. I'm afraid my skills do not include weaponry, or any other survival tactics, or even earning enough $$$ to adequately prepare for the worst. I'm saddened that we have reached a point where the subject matter of this thread is appropriate to discuss. Like many others, I want my children to enjoy their time on this earth, to be joyful, productive and just. For those reasons and everyone elses children I fully support an end to the oppression and pray that those who are driving this ship are successful.

Thank you for your inspirational post.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have reposted this information with the authors permission, but have also added the following @ www.takeyourlibertyback.com... I of course also gave a link back to this thread.

There was once a dream... That dream was of liberty and responsibility. It was America land of the free and home of the brave. You could only whisper about it. Anything more than a whisper and it would vanish by those who loath individual expression and motivation upon opportunity to better themselves. It was so fragile. And we have feared for so long that it would not survive the winter of this empire's fall from grace. Fear not anymore patriots and seekers of life, of liberty and of happiness. Now is your time to stand tall in the sunshine before god and country and help restore this republic to what it once was.

For those not familiar this is a mission of NON-violence. This is a mission of peace in order to restore our republic from its corporate state back to the peoples authority. We do not wish to abolish any of our state or federal governance, but to restore it back to what it was before it was perverted by money powers and those agents without soul or conscience. We take this mission now so that our children and their children will not be forced to wear the shackles of tyranny and oppression. We have taken this upon ourselves to work within our great countries laws to bring back what made America the greatest country in the world, to bring back the American dream and to change things for the positive through peaceful non-violent means. This post documents the restore America plan and what it really stands for.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
A video that just emerged for your consideration.

Turner suggested that the letters were sent via special mail and eluded that the Provosts were paying visits to the Governors to explain their position. I cannot speak to it - I was not there,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
NO - Great Britain does not want our American Colonies back, even though it took you 300 years to admit your mistake in leaving us.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Everything inside says this is legitimate....especially since I have done little else the past several days except research this topic, Restore America Plan. I would to thank EndisNighe, Boondock Saint and specifically kyle43 (I don't have enough comments made yet in order to post threads and could only link to the Nevada Capitol lockdown story--I couldn't give it it's own much-needed thread) for their endeavors and research. Actually, I don't want to intentionally exclude anybody, so may I just say Thanks to All!
Anyway, the only lingering concern I have (other than TPTB trying to stop a return to Constitutional government) is the "Circa 1787 Constitution" language throughout the Declaration. I am not a lawyer, so I am hoping everything is on the up and up. For those with more knowledge than I, I have included a link I found to the Circa 1787 Constitution. I have browsed through it, and see nothing amiss, but again, I'm no lawyer. Any input would be appreciated.

educationcenter2000.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I just wish I could time travel Jefferson and Franklin here to slap Washington around. It would be like they are all in trouble with their Dads. But then Ben Franklin would get caught up in a sex scandal and no one would give him the same respect.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I don't know if one can edit a previously posted comment, so I'll just make a whole new comment. While again browsing through the link I provided concerning the "Circa 1787 Constitution", I noticed that it DOES NOT include the 13th Amendment (titles of nobility issue) that Turner and others have repeatedly talked about! So, perhaps the link I have provided is not a good one?! I obviously need a little more sleep--this whole possibility of having our country restored peacefully has had me sleeping little the past several days, so I'd like to apologize for perhaps wasting people's time.
I'd also like to add, that I think the plan to present the Articles of Freedom by Bob Schulz and others scheduled for April 19th (I think) should also still occur.
Again, thanks to all for sharing this valuable hopeful information.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of this. A part of me wants to debunk and suggest this is a minor activity, by a small group, being blown way out of proportion. But, however, the ATS members involved around the circulation and administration of these threads are not the stereotypical "cry wolf" mentality.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Quick breakdown, a presentment has been made to all 50 state governors, several agencies in the Fed gov all three branches of the fed gov, and the military.

Can you link me to the post that shows absolute proof of this happening? So far, all I've seen is a bunch of YouTube vids and people confirming that the military knows nothing about this.

As far as I'm concerned, April 19th is just another doomsday thread prediction. If something happens, great, all you guys were right, but considering the fact that there hasn't been a single prediction come true in the history of ATS, I won't be crossing my fingers.

EDIT: I had not seen the video about Judge Napolitano and it being delivered on April 19. However, I haven't seen any evidence yet that it's already been delivered like that thread has stated, and that's what I'm looking for.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

The Governors have been served. If no one will accept this until Fox news reports it, then people can continue living in denial.

The military would likely not openly discuss its involvement in a plan to restore power to the people. Those who are waiting for military officials to come out and talk about it in a press release, may have to wait a bit longer. They certainly know about it. The FBI knew in advance, from the article:

"Deputy Chief of Staff Lynn Hettrick said the FBI told Gibbons and other governors around the country to expect the letters. FBI agents were at the Capitol on Monday when the letter arrived, he said."

Here are some uninformed reports by news sources that did a decent job demonizing the group and wording the articles in such a manner that uninformed readers would think there was 'white powder' included... what a joke...

www.lvrj.com...

www.lasvegassun.com...

www.lahontanvalleynews.com...

EDIT: I have to apologize. I did not at first realize that this thread had mixed several groups with differing ideologies. Some of these groups appear militant, whereas the group I was specifically referring to, the Restore America Plan, is a non-militant, peaceful attempt to restore the Republic.
Please see this post for further clarification:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

There are 26 or 27 signers from each state, and many more that were going to sign but changed their mind, and many more that wanted to sign but did not have to yet. There will allegedly be another signing at a later date for those who are interested.

More information can be found by listening to the talkshoe episodes, most importantly Tim Turners previous episodes, see the links in my previous posts.

I will not post the contact email to make it easy for people, you will have to listen to find it on your own because this whole process is about everyone who wants to wake up, becoming active at informing themselves. Only way to do that is to start listening to the broadcasts and reading.

EDIT: I did not at first realize that this thread had mixed several groups with differing ideologies. Some of these groups appear militant, whereas the group I was specifically referring to, the Restore America Plan, is a non-militant, peaceful attempt to restore the Republic.
Please see this post for further clarification:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The FBI and DHS have begun Investigating the Jurors and the Coordinators. They appear to be on the side of the Restore America Plan (RAP).

The Feds just want to be sure no one involved in the plan is threating violence. So far so good. All that have read the plan support it 110%. As soon as it is available for public consumption I will do my best to post it in this thread ASAP.

Visit www.msmilitia.ning.com...

Regards from the Free Republic of Mississippi!

edit for spelling

[edit on 1-4-2010 by SWCCFAN]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
My whole thing that I don't get, is they say it's a 'behind the scenes National Movement' If they are trying to restore America , why would they do it behind the scenes?

I really apologize if I can't figure it out, as I'm at home sick right now, and my mind is kind of cloudy.

I am really interested in this, and will have to get more information because I really support the take down of this corporate country. It all just seems off to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
The FBI and DHS have begun Investigating the Jurors and the Coordinators. They appear to be on the side of the Restore America Plan (RAP).

The Feds just want to be sure no one involved in the plan is threating violence. So far so good. All that have read the plan support it 110%. As soon as it is available for public consumption I will do my best to post it in this thread ASAP.

Visit www.msmilitia.ning.com...

Regards from the Free Republic of Mississippi!

edit for spelling

[edit on 1-4-2010 by SWCCFAN]

I'm sorry but I'm not sure I get what you mean by your statement.

You know that the FBI has already begun investigating, and seems to be on the patriots' side, but the information is not available to the public? how did you get it then, please post your references.

EDIT: I read you were going to try to post it, hopefully by today?e

[edit on 1-4-2010 by The dragon is taking over]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join