It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Grail!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
You must.....absolutely must, abstain from sexual orgasms. It is ok to tease around, but you must not climax before going into the meditation.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by manbird12000]

I don't really believe this, i think it is a fallacy. I have read accounts of many very experienced astral projectors who say that it is all about balance. I read some saying that abstaining is actually bad for your chakras but too much is also bad. Put simply, they were able to do what you're talking about and still have orgasms in moderation.

This myth comes from Kundalini practices doesn't it? I'm not exactly convinced on it's merits or methods.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
For those of you who have talked to the spirits, visited other dimensions, lived multiple lives and even talking to God...besides satisfying your own quest for truth and knowledge, what have you learned that can really solve or help to solve the massive problems we face here on Earth?

I mean, if your talking to the man, you would figure he would give a few pointers on how to keep a billion people from having to go hungry everyday for example. It would seem to me that you enlightened ones would be the new Paladins. You have the answers, you have the access to all the knowledge needed to better the world. Why aren´t you Paladins transforming the world? Why haven´t you already?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i like very much this thread. since 2 years i wake up feeling that i am waking up from the REAL life and living a false or flatter one.

cool!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
well, if everyone projected in the 4th dimension... no traffic jams!
just kidding: if everybody sends out positive thoughts while meditating, they will build up an enormous amount of energy to help everyone.
nice avatar, the focke wulf!

Originally posted by fockewulf190
For those of you who have talked to the spirits, visited other dimensions, lived multiple lives and even talking to God...besides satisfying your own quest for truth and knowledge, what have you learned that can really solve or help to solve the massive problems we face here on Earth?

I mean, if your talking to the man, you would figure he would give a few pointers on how to keep a billion people from having to go hungry everyday for example. It would seem to me that you enlightened ones would be the new Paladins. You have the answers, you have the access to all the knowledge needed to better the world. Why aren´t you Paladins transforming the world? Why haven´t you already?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

The way i do it is while i lay in bed before i sleep i picture a rope in darkness, the only thing you can see is the rope, and then you imagine yourself slowly climbing that rope into nothingness as you fall asleep, and then you get to control your dreams aand choose what you wish to do in them, now this might not be the 4th d and everything you are talking about but i was still surprised the first time it worked

~goose

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I have been into meditation on and off for years. I 'm lucky I guess because it is very easy for me to relax and drift away. I do have a question though. Maybe someone with more experience can answer this. When you are in the 4d living other lives doing new things do you bring the new skills you have learned back with you. I personally never have and I wonder why? I Hope this doesn't sound to strange for everybody. I'm new here and don't want to scare you all away.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mutante

Thanks for the reply. I´ll ask again, why aren´t the people with spiritual access coming back with the answers? Energy isn´t going to fill the stomachs of a billion people per day...or am I missing something here.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I have finally made it the world of the 4th dimension and perhaps beyond. Let me tell you how to go about doing this!

Thank goodness the 4th dimension has the internet...

Seriously though, the biggest issue I've always had with this, is that it seems like in merging with the Gestalt of consciousness, you'd lose your own sense of self, and just meld with the energy of the Universe. To me, that doesn't sound a whole hell of a lot different than oblivion...

Fun to visit, wouldn't want to live there (because YOU wouldn't live there...YOU would be toast...only your energy would be present, and seemingly unidentifiable from the rest of it all...)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
@OP
Ain't you the Youtube guy?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Fun to visit, wouldn't want to live there (because YOU wouldn't live there...YOU would be toast...only your energy would be present, and seemingly unidentifiable from the rest of it all...)

Perhaps that is the real YOU though.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't think you understood my reference to the Devaloka. You will find it explained in the Tibetan Book of the In-Between. Pay close attention to commentaries by people like Robert Thurman. Also beware of siddhis, they create negative skandhas.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
just to show the legitimacy of what the OP is saying. When you go to a bookstore and try to find the book, The Men Who Stare at Goats, you can not find it in the fiction section. Instead if you go over to the history section, that is where it is.

Gazrok like I said earlier, when you pass away from this life you go into the 4th dimension, so it is not uncommon to not want to go right now.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
didnt you just post a thread like this?

manbird's other thread

im not giving you hard time at all though! i think its great, this thread is getting more attention anyway. continue your hard work and get the sleepers out of their cells! fight on good sir!

s&f

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So that should be the good news, but it just begins. As you practice this with your meditation, you will find a mental realm where ANYTHING can be experienced energetically at ANYTIME. So if you are imagining going to the store in your brand new ferrari, then all of a sudden desire to step onto your private jet..you can zip right to it without hesitation.

Once you let go and believe that these things are in fact happening to your spirit, you will find it to be strangely similar to the Garden of Eden. It is a place where healing is done metaphysically within seconds, desires can be fulfilled and finally released

I wonder, would this likened to "controlling your dreams"? I know when i was younger (maybe 13-14, so 6-7 years ago now) I experimented with my dreams. Prior to falling asleep id tell myself "i want to dream about this" and I'd go to sleep, dream about it, wake myself up after about 10 minutes, and tell myslef something else to dream.. This process of me "controlling" what dreams I had lasted for about a month until I was convinced I could do it whenever, so naturally I stopped trying to prove it myself, and since haven't been able.
I know it wasn't just chance. I varied the subject matter just to prove it. For instance, I'd go from getting chased by freddy Kreugar in my uncle's basement, to waking and and re-dreaming about sex with the girl i was crushing on at the time, to walking to hall of my school. Anyone else have a similar story?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

I think you might have misunderstood what I was trying to say. I was suggesting that a person should abstain from climax prior to meditation. What they do after their meditation session is over is up to them..

I agree. It's not healthy to abstain for very long. However, you can hold it off until after the meditation....

The energy of the root chakra is vital to creating the flow needed to punch through and feel the love energy.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Hi,
Nice that you find something good as aresult of meditation. But knoe ye not that meditation without having the benifit of being saved thru the blood of Jesus is only self Hypnosis.Do you think Jesus died in vain? There is no comedian 4th density without Him and no comedian aliens are going to help you get there.So you should first concentrate and Pray to Jesus to save you.
Any bliss that you experience without Him is temporary and false.
No comedian New age church or for that matter the NWO can get you to the real 4th and higher densities for ever to be in Bliss. Think about it. Its still not too lates. And remember Jesus Saves.
Praise the Lord.
I have said the above bluntly as it is high time a spade is called a spade

Cheers

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick1

I have been into meditation on and off for years. I 'm lucky I guess because it is very easy for me to relax and drift away. I do have a question though. Maybe someone with more experience can answer this. When you are in the 4d living other lives doing new things do you bring the new skills you have learned back with you. I personally never have and I wonder why? I Hope this doesn't sound to strange for everybody. I'm new here and don't want to scare you all away.

I think the best way to describe it is that you can bring back the experience with you. You bring back the emotional resolution of the experience.

There are many ways to develop skills within the 4D, but the "physical body" isn't actually solid, it would be like manipulating things with mittens.

There have been a few cases where the energy boundaries were more precise when it came to touching things. But I find that it is better to use it as an experiment lab, where you create concepts , ideas and energies.

From the 4D, you can bring back much more intuition or wisdom that is impossible to get in the 3D.

How people have applied this to their 3D lives varies. Some people (most) choose to live simpler lives, being satisfied with Love, family and the beautiful gifts given to them in the 4D realm.

Some people turn towards the darkness and use it to manipulate and attain status or self righteousness, to worship themselves.

And yet other people choose to monetize the gifts. Church, TV, Music, Books, creative talents and political/social pursuits.

When you find yourself thinking about the advantages of the 4D to the 3D life, think of it in analogies. You will find that analogies are used to explain most things in the 4D and astral realms.

Think of it like this. What good would it do an ant, to know the 3rd dimension? Imagine an ant on on top of a tree branch. It is the only one in the millions that knows that it is faster to get down the tree by letting go and dropping. Gravity would not have killed him, his fear would be an illusion.

Now, you have to get used to leaving the mental 3rd dimension. Within the 4th, 3rd dimension minds are asleep. So you will encounter an increasing number of people who appear zombie like. In fact, they are completely asleep in the 4th, getting maybe an occasional glimpse of it during fear or lust.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

My spiritual guide gives me hundreds of years by myself to play in between lessons.

What do you mean by "spiritual guide?"

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
Funny, I was under the impression we were 4D beings anyway, the 4th Dimension being TIME.

We travel:
Forwards/backwards - 1st Dimension
Left/right - 2nd Dimension
Up/down - 3rd Dimension
Forwards/backwards through time - 4th Dimension (Only our minds can travel backwards in time in the form of memory).

So err, welcome to our reality. A great place where not only do you have volume, but you can enjoy the freedoms of movement and the perception of a linear reference of before and after.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by nik1halo]

Sometimes I think that the early humans were born in 4D 5D perceptions. I think the entire world has been enslaved psychologically down to the 3rd or even 2D levels of understanding. The kings kept the 4th to themselves.

Now the cat is out of the bag once again, and the people are rising and understanding the true power and nature of their human selves. And the power that resides within. Infinite and resolute.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

My spiritual guide gives me hundreds of years by myself to play in between lessons.

What do you mean by "spiritual guide?"

When you meditate and silence your mind, build up Chi energy or passion energy, ask to talk to your spiritual guide. After a while, he will talk to you.

Soon you will be on your way to public ridicule and judgment. But the world within you will change miraculously

Oh how lovely it is.......

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join