It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Grail!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

I'll give it a try, I am always open to new things, but if my gut tells me it isn't right then I will listen. From what I have heard I doubt that I will feel this though.

Can you please answer the question of If you can hear others in the 4th dimension talk to you while in the third?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Circular Universe

Excellent questions!

I have been meditating for about a year just because I wanted to learn how to reduce my anxiety. After a few months, I made contact with my spiritual guide. He talks to me twice a day in my semi-awake trans state and then I listen to his lessons during meditations. He was the one that told me about the power of frequencies and the direct connection between life and sound. The meditation at high focus levels, started a chain reaction within my body. All of the dirty secrets and selfish hurtful doing's of my life, flooded into my brain. I had to cleanse the negative energies with love energies. I had also learned to Love others as well as accept my self for my imperfections. So basically, it's a humbling experience to say the least. It's a temporary hell you have to go through. When you raise your level of understanding above duality, you will achieve the Quantum realm. Where you no longer judge anything, but accept it for what it is, regardless.

It is with binaural beats, that I was able to open my third eye. Ever since then, I have tried to meditate for at least 2-3 hours a day. I started seeing the 4th about a month or so ago. I did not take my guidance from anything other than my spiritual guide. He told me to do everything I've done to get to this place. They are great teachers, and they are always available and always willing to teach with patience and understanding. I wouldn't recommend spending any money to do this, it is all free and in your mind and time. yes, learn to activate your chakras, activate your penial gland and crown chakras (all of them), balance them to avoid constant pains and aches. You will be well on your way.

The best advice I can give is try not to fight with yourself and judge your progress. It is important that Duality needs to be seen and reconciled before you can leave the astral realms. You'll see that any judgment that comes from your mind, is just a reflection of what you think about yourself. It's an illusion.

For your situation, I would recommend that you find away to put your body in a decently calm environment for at least an hour. Try the binaural beats. Then try to do it without any sound at all..just peace and quiet. You may fall asleep but that's ok... eventually you're going to learn how meditate and feel the soft bed of energy that supports your body and your emotions.

I fast every day. I do not drink or eat for the first 3-4 hours of the day. It puts my body in the right state to meditate. It also helps me activate my root chakra. From that point on, it's simply a matter of enjoying the ecstasy of it all, and learning from your Daddy (The source) all the things your heart desires.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pajjikor

I'll give it a try, I am always open to new things, but if my gut tells me it isn't right then I will listen. From what I have heard I doubt that I will feel this though.

Can you please answer the question of If you can hear others in the 4th dimension talk to you while in the third?

Good questions. Everything I feel is experienced in the 3rd realm within my mind in the 4th. The energies can be received from any so called dimension, or frequency. Your body is strictly locked into 3D. I still don't know how or if the mind over matter actually works.

I hear a lot of whale and dolphin sounds when I am in there. As well as constant pulses of frequencies at different levels. Kind of sounds like the Enterprise bridge on the original star trek. Very similar.

I only hear voices when I approach the higher realm above "3rd". There really is no such thing as 3rd,4th,5th, it's just a human term that makes it simple to discuss. In reality it's just light wave energy that resonates or bounces at 90's to itself at certain intervals of frequency.

Just like an unbalanced car tire, it resonates at certain speeds. Light is the same way, so it acts like a sloppy t.v. channel dial. You never really know when you are in the center of the frequency bandwidth... but you can get close enough.

So if you learn to raise your frequency without suffering the headaches from bad resonance...you can get up there pretty high and smooth.

Feels like a large black hole is in your brain..or like the parting of the red seas...fear will make you worry about the walls collapsing in with a SMACK and killing you. Luckily, most of us do not meditate that high. Probably need a cave for that one and absolutely NO interruptions of any kind.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Here is a little video I think might apply to the difficulty of describing these experiences.

The 4th is there, we all await you!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
do you guys have any tips for beginners? i've been meditating almost every day to binaural beats and occassionally music but I haven't really felt the energy. i've sort of had weird experiences though, for example, my sight began to flicker for a while, and once things did kind of manifest in my mind, i felt strong vibrations in my body but this only lasted about a minute and it was a couple months ago.

Anyways, i really want to get serious with meditation but i could really use some tips..
also, i use my laptop to listen to binaural beats in bed, is the laptop interfering with my brain waves? its also sort of close to me when i go to sleep.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by powerpipe]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by powerpipe
do you guys have any tips for beginners? i've been meditating almost every day to binaural beats and occassionally music but I haven't really felt the energy. i've sort of had weird experiences though, for example, my sight began to flicker for a while, and once things did kind of manifest in my mind, i felt strong vibrations in my body but this only lasted about a minute and it was a couple months ago.

Anyways, i really want to get serious with meditation but i could really use some tips..
also, i use my laptop to listen to binaural beats in bed, is the laptop interfering with my brain waves? its also sort of close to me when i go to sleep.

This might seem silly, but this seems to solve most of the problems in raising the energy. You must.....absolutely must, abstain from sexual orgasms. It is ok to tease around, but you must not climax before going into the meditation.

It will be difficult to do, because in the transition into the 4th, you will achieve euphoria, VERy difficult to resist you know what. (We're all grown adults here aren't we?_

That's the type of energy you had when you were a baby. Right below your navel, that burning passion love that makes your hands and legs shake. Focus emotional love in that area and you will be "lifted" into the 4th.

Give that a try and see if things start to change.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

Originally posted by powerpipe

This might seem silly, but this seems to solve most of the problems in raising the energy. You must.....absolutely must, abstain from sexual orgasms. It is ok to tease around, but you must not climax before going into the meditation.

It will be difficult to do, because in the transition into the 4th, you will achieve euphoria, VERy difficult to resist you know what. (We're all grown adults here aren't we?_

That's the type of energy you had when you were a baby. Right below your navel, that burning passion love that makes your hands and legs shake. Focus emotional love in that area and you will be "lifted" into the 4th.

Give that a try and see if things start to change.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by manbird12000]

haha okay, yeah i totally understand and i'll definitely give it a shot. i also read your other thread about the 4th dimension, thanks for the help! i'll keep it in mind.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by powerpipe

No problem!. Good luck and we are here to help you in the transition!! You're not alone. and YES you can do all of this too.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Thanks for answering manbird! I've actually made a playlist on youtube of a bunch of chakra meditations and binaural beats I have found, if anyone here is interested.. I arranged the videos into the sequence with which you meditate on them. If you switch on auto play on youtube, then you can meditate without breaking your concentration. I will start meditating without the videos, as you have suggested, during the summer, when I will be living in a quieter environment.

Complete Chakra Meditations

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Circular Universe]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

The Dr. Quantum vid.

Would Carl Sagan be still alive, he'd sue the makers of above vid

Anyways, I have no idea about these things. Maybe I am flatlander

-v

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Funny, I was under the impression we were 4D beings anyway, the 4th Dimension being TIME.

We travel:
Forwards/backwards - 1st Dimension
Left/right - 2nd Dimension
Up/down - 3rd Dimension
Forwards/backwards through time - 4th Dimension (Only our minds can travel backwards in time in the form of memory).

So err, welcome to our reality. A great place where not only do you have volume, but you can enjoy the freedoms of movement and the perception of a linear reference of before and after.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Thanks for the post.

I am more then interested in working to find some peace in my life. I have gone through so much over the past few years trying to build something in life with so much aggression against me. Its tough these days knowing how to do something and having the experience only to daily face negative people.

Can you lead me to some information that can help me?

Cordially

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Any proof OP?
Do you have a youtube of yourself teleporting or healing a cut?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Done did a doubel post -_-
Does it just do this for me?
Please delete.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
Just this second I am going to lose 99 percent of the readers hear. But here me out!!!!

You use the word 'hear' when speaking to us as in hearing something. Then you say here me out when it should be hear. Hmmm.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Depnding on what Drugs I take, Depends on Which Dimension I visit.

I've been to the 4th, 5th, 6th Dimensions and I've been to Every Planet in our Solar System..

Just depends on the Drug and amount you take to take you to, wherever it is you would like to go..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

Well I guess if you take the right drugs you can go any where or be any thing. That only means you're on a trip and that's not reality. Those drugs can only do you harm.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Nice thread..This is what the buddist munks have been able to do for many many years. We at a regular normal everyday life usually have too much things around us that makes us unfocused. What you have done is simply gone into the some of the untraveled parts of your own brain. And yes,that will make you understand things around you in a very different way. Most people need a psy drug for being able to do this, so i am glad that you have made it.

But its most likely NOT the 4th dimension,it may feel like it but its not. The 4th dimension is only believed to be entered after you are dead. You might have connected with a dimension,but be careful,one of the closest dimensions are those were ghosts are.

Just be aware.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
this is astral projection isn't it?

Ignore the pedantics nit picking over terminology. They are more concerned with your spelling or the words you used than actually practicing and seeing for themselves.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

if we are gods to the 2nd dimensioners, why don't we see it and its contents? why can't we mess up their existence?

well, the 2nd dimension is a line, no matter how complex a pattern, all they would see is a line from their perspective...no life there

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join