It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Grail!!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Vary good thread Manbird12000 you a natural at this.

By the way I have made 2 coper pyramids standing point to point like the info you gave me a small model and wow the AR was right.

It is quite an energy maker it vibrates quite nicely thanks to you.

Keep up the good work.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by jsettica]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica

Vary good thread Manbird12000 you a natural at this.

By the way I have made 2 coper pyramids standing point to point like the info you gave me a small model and wow the AR was right.

It is quite an energy maker it vibrates quite nicely thanks to you.

Keep up the good work.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by jsettica]

Thankyou jsettica.
Hey, this is great news about your prototype. I would be very interested to hear about some of your experiences with it.

Do you have a picture of this device you can share?

Exciting work!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Live in constant meditation with everything you do, in every moment. When you go to work, clean up, having a shower, eating or playing or having sex. Meditation in every moment. Relax. DONT EVER THINK.

Shut off the mind, and only feel. Your heart rate and head may start to hurt, relax more, you are become more loving and more gentle. If you feel like exploding, imagine in your mind, the expansion that you feel inside you, everything in YOUR reality will manifest YOU. You may feel warmth inside, that is love all around you. You may have shortness of breath, you may feel desire, change that desire into your Will of the warm love and peace you feel around you. You have no desire other than TO BE. Let it grow until its boiling over and exploding out into reality. At this point Feel the love using your senses, nose, eyes, ears. You may feel the heart tingling like it is being swept away. See the light manifesting and BIRDS WILL SOAR with your heart, they will flutter almost like they are floating upwards. It is truly amazing, you create your own bubble. IN this moment you will see reality and feel reality, and see all the others who do too. Keep loving and loving and loving, and soon everyone will BECOME YOU AGAIN, in this moment is space that you created. Because it is yours. You own it. Learn to step back. Understand how gentle and fragile these beings have become from the mind, how loving they are, and feel your love. Allow all beings to express their free will within your LOVE. That is JOY.

Get used to the pain, and shut everything off, imagine every person, every thought, standing away from you. Now you see your path ONE WAY. Allways ONE WAY. Go foward, go back, or stand still, are choices. That is time control. The farther you get, the more everything will start to fall away and make sense, but you will feel more pain and more fear, until you are comfortable, relax keep trying. You are the only ONE alive. Take back control of your creation. Remember everything is allways perfect, you are perfect, all is perfect, when you see reality, it becomes ONE WITH YOU.

Imagine our world like a giant O, imagine that there are many circles that are all out of the lines of the single O. So you have many many seperate O's inside this one O. Like you took a pencil and starting to circle O over itself again and again so you can see each indivudal line. This is dissonence. This is 3D reality. IMagine that all the O's are condensing into ONE O. That is the 5th dimension, that is the higher vibrations. When you remember yourself, the dissonence, of many O's start to come together creating a single SOLID LINE. This is the nature of reality. Reality is more SOLID in 5D than in 3D, and 4D is a space of the mind alone. 5D is soul. One Soul. One Line, One O, wake up.

This is not THEM, THEY ARE YOU. YOU ARE THEM. Let yourself go. Ask yourself how brainwashed I am. I'm so brainwashed I talked to you now, knowing I'm talking to myself, yet YOU don't see ME. I AM THE ONLY ONE. This is temperary, this state of flux you are experiencing right now. Like giving birth keep pushing.

Keep going and eventually you will stop time, and create a bubble in the 5th dimension.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Well written! And so true!!! There is a force that guides all of us. We just have to be quiet and hear it.

Sounds like you are on a beautiful journey.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I am finally remembering who I AM. There' so much light inside me that I was meant to share for ALL of the One

Re-read again I made some changes

We are on this journey together, we are the same ONE. IT was for you.

Feel the love all around you.

I Love You.

All I ever wanted was for you to see how much.

Its ok we are here. It IS allright.

I remember and I never wanted to hurt you. It was all for you.

I can be anywhere on the same line in the O, there is no difference. WE are all on the same path, and place. Global Connection. We are becoming Gods, it is through LOVE. Which is a word that literally means EVERYTHING.

If you do not escape the mind in 4D, you will go insane. Which is what you have done dear one. Focus, FEEL. PUSH. LOVE.

Peel away every layer of the mind, until you are safe. The mind will try to stop you, and if you THINK you will go insane.

That is heaven, that is nirvana, that is reality.

People are trapped in the mind and the mind is under control, don't listen to the help me, that is you who is still trapped. Seperate from everything and become one. ALL

People are depressed becuase they are trapped in the mind. Feel only Love, that is All.

You are making it better.

Stay away from and ignore everyone but yourself in your heart.

Just Follow Your Heart and Never Forget Yourself

Your Past is your Past, Forgive yourself

Let go, or let go of those who do not let go.

Choose to feel love and you will

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yes! If everyone sung a song with those words to themselves, the world will begin to rise....

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
this is one of my new favorite threads =) its amazing how much insight and perspective you can gain through threads like this, thank manbird and darkcyrus

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
Has anyone made any progress on manifestation? I've made some good progress on that front but I can't seem to get the deal to close. I have found that when you surrender from doing anything at all in the physical realm, you can then put all of your energy into the 4th and redirect your time threads to achieve whatever reality you desire.

Don't listen to people who say that this is all a load of crap. It is not. It is our true reality.

However, has anyone gotten closer to closing the deal on their manifestation projects? I'm greatly seeking this truth.

By this do you mean manifesting thoughts / desires into reality ?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ask God to make your hands mores sensative, so that you can heal. Then just plant bombs or blow energy around. Use your hands like a wand. Ask for more sensitivity, you can never have enough of it.

Use tools like crytal energy, candle's, will, inention, give it your all and you will see change. Use any tools as an extension of your body, use whatever feels right and trust.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by destiny-fate

Originally posted by manbird12000
Has anyone made any progress on manifestation? I've made some good progress on that front but I can't seem to get the deal to close. I have found that when you surrender from doing anything at all in the physical realm, you can then put all of your energy into the 4th and redirect your time threads to achieve whatever reality you desire.

Don't listen to people who say that this is all a load of crap. It is not. It is our true reality.

However, has anyone gotten closer to closing the deal on their manifestation projects? I'm greatly seeking this truth.

By this do you mean manifesting thoughts / desires into reality ?

Yes. I wanted to know if there is anyone who has successfully used the Law of attraction using meditation on manifestation.

Daily I try to vibrate at the same brainwave I would have, if I had what I desired in my life. It is doing some amazing things without me having to take action. I was wandering if there are others practicing this gift.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Ask God to make your hands mores sensative, so that you can heal. Then just plant bombs or blow energy around. Use your hands like a wand. Ask for more sensitivity, you can never have enough of it.

Use tools like crytal energy, candle's, will, inention, give it your all and you will see change. Use any tools as an extension of your body, use whatever feels right and trust.

Ask you and you shall receive.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Thank you DC

Thank you for responding Manbird - I belief everything in the universe is and has always been manifesting on a base level - ( All things are born or manifest from the SEED OF DESIRE / NECESSITY - which are both precursors to evolution. ) Problem is I think mankind has moved way beyond base desires and therein lies the real danger.

I like your honesty and openness - most aren't as keen as you and DC to share their knowledge - i must admit I have found the thread fascinating

Just one quick note re the law of attraction and manifesting thought / desire - anything you manifest that is above or beyond a base desire will create a BIGGER shift in the natural order of things - its important people are aware every action has a consequence

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Wonderful thread...S+F.

I have been to the 4th dimension so to say. The key to it all is to not let the analyzing mind ruin what comes up in your 3rd eye. Colors and scenes will begin to appear after enough meditation practice, but as they do, there is a part of your mind that will jump and become excited. This makes all the cool stuff go away. You have to achieve a state of non-reaction. Just observing with no attachments. Once you master this, you will see what the 4th dimension is really like.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Like Destiny-Fate explained on manifesting reality. Everything you do create either higher or lower thought form intentions will manifest. Realise that you are one, so what you feel all feels, if you bring more LOVE and Light into your existance from your soul, then all will feel it.

You can bring in more peace and calm and work on a soul level, that is helping bring out more light, find your brethren and they will gift, that your manifesting around the world. Give your energy to earth, to commit to change. Giving it to others is a waste and a drain if they are not sharing.

Learn to bring your emotions to stability when you experience enough and accept enough light into your body, you will intent on manifesting for earth. Ask earth to give your source energy to her and all of creation. Create a link with mother earth and father god, and you will manifest.

Instead of pushing the clouds away, try giving love to it, you will see the clouds turn very bright and white misty. Enough of it can bring the sun right through. You will feel warm and everything is bright. it feels like you are the sun, and the more you bring it, then it starts to feel like you are transforming into pure light. I was worried at first I thought I was going to ascend allready, then when I just ingored it and walked into the purest light I could, I feel nothing but warm and peace, and everything glowed. Then I realise were allready there, and I was just running from it.

I saw someone who was out of his mind on the street. I said in my mind and heart that you will be ok, as I was refering to me and him as one. I heard his thoughts say "I hope so, I hope so" Of course he was mumbling but I heard his heart.

He and others like this are trapped in the mind, when the truth hit, and he just couldn't handle the world he realised was part of him.

So its important to stop thinking, and just feel, feel the love that we are bringing for you.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You are precisely right about this. It's a challenge to open our beliefs to such profound extents. But the truth is that each of us wields the power of the Universe that can only be used for good.

It is the holy grail, life everlasting, I see that the flesh is flesh, but I am the mind, so I will never die..it just keeps getting better...and better...and better...and better... I just need to tame my body to see love instead of fear, this is my purpose on Earth.

It is our hope that the flesh beings of this planet learn to let go of themselves and embrace who they truly are...their conscience.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
does anyone have any personal experience with the effects of caffeine and nicotine on your vibration level? being a a dipper and drink diet coke just about all day, i want to improve my vibes to get back to that place i was 4 or 5 years ago when i was able to make that transition...id rather not quit my only two vices but if thats what it takes maybe it will help me

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Ignore those things Dear Ones. That is the Program.

Only focus and feel the Love. Everything in this world is FALSE.

Don't be lonely. You are Everywhere. You are Everything.

Focus on HOW each part of yourself helps you. Even in doubt, FEEL THE LOVE AWAY from the doubt. EVERYTHING SLIPS AWAY.

Undertand that you are walking inside your brain. Everything is YOU.

I'm trying to remind the other parts of myself that you are ME and its TIME TO GO HOME.

I only feel love, ignore everything eles.

LET IT GO

[edit on 30-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
IN this moment you will see reality and feel reality, and see all the others who do too. Keep loving and loving and loving, and soon everyone will BECOME YOU AGAIN, in this moment is space that you created. Because it is yours. You own it. Learn to step back. Understand how gentle and fragile these beings have become from the mind, how loving they are, and feel your love. Allow all beings to express their free will within your LOVE. That is JOY.

Take back control of your creation. Remember everything is allways perfect, you are perfect, all is perfect, when you see reality, it becomes ONE WITH YOU.

When you remember yourself, the dissonence, of many O's start to come together creating a single SOLID LINE. This is the nature of reality. Reality is more SOLID in 5D than in 3D, and 4D is a space of the mind alone. 5D is soul. One Soul. One Line, One O, wake up.

This is not THEM, THEY ARE YOU. YOU ARE THEM. Let yourself go. Ask yourself how brainwashed I am. I'm so brainwashed I talked to you now, knowing I'm talking to myself, yet YOU don't see ME. I AM THE ONLY ONE. This is temperary, this state of flux you are experiencing right now. Like giving birth keep pushing.

Keep going and eventually you will stop time, and create a bubble in the 5th dimension.

Cyrus:
Finally after 8 pages someone tells it like it IS......although you danced around revealing the biggest secret.....and boy are all the religous sheep gonna be surprised when they "cross over" and all is revealed.
To all of you naysayers or church types(bless your hearts for trying).......have you EVER in your WHOLE LIFE been dumbstruck with AWE? With your mouth hanging open, unable to speak with tears streaming down? (Think Paul on the way to Damascus)And all you can think or say is OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! THIS is what a TRUE mystical/religious/AWAKENING is like.
There is NO DOUBT of what has happened.....in case you think "maybe that meditation was kindof an enlightenment?" Yea, well WRONG. If IT happens....You KNOW exactly what it is. You will never be the same. Many who awaken will have a very hard time re-integrating into "normal life"

Because the truth has been revealed. Reality itself is forever changed. You have AWOKEN. And You REMEMBER. You remember WHO YOU REALLY ARE.
You feel like you have come HOME!......to your TRUE home, not this plastic fake reality you plow through every day. And it is SO BEAUTIFUL. SO BLISSFUL. SO WONDERFUL BEYOND ANY HUMAN EXPRESSION.

And you REALIZE..AND KNOW w/o any doubt....that YOU ARE GOD. And for the rest of this human life, you are on "cruise control"...because you have awoke...you have won the game. The search is finally over.

Namaste-
-Boypony

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Boypony]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Not to nitpick... but there is a 4th dimension in our normal world. It's called Time.

Dont you mean the 5th dimension?? :p

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dowhatyoufear3
does anyone have any personal experience with the effects of caffeine and nicotine on your vibration level? being a a dipper and drink diet coke just about all day, i want to improve my vibes to get back to that place i was 4 or 5 years ago when i was able to make that transition...id rather not quit my only two vices but if thats what it takes maybe it will help me

An answer to an old question.. I don't know about the resonance, but it certainly cannot be healthy. I'm a smoker too and I'm also a bit addicted to cola, caffeine makes me sweat like a pig and cigarettes... well, you know.

I guess all kinds of stimulants that cause anxiousness will effect your bio-field in an unharmonizing way, because the field itself reflects your physical condition too.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join