It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Funny you bring this up. After seeing a segment about Gaga last week on the OReilly Factor I decided to check out some of her videos.

Mostly Poker Face, Just Dance (favorite) and Telephone. To say she doesn't have talent is simply not true. She can sing, move and act.

As far as being apart of anything bigger than herself, I don't see it. She wants to be todays' Madonna. And, she probably will be.

She sells her music by being able to belt out some fine tunes with a great voice, shows some major skin (in Telephone) and basically is playing to the younger generation-Party types etc. and dancing.

Nothing new here, except the Star and that we are getting older and maybe can be hip like we use to be. (some of us anyway).

Anyway, she even said, she wants to make her money, find a man to settle down with and have kids someday. She's pretty normal-under the MTV glamore and glitter.

And for those who thinks she may have a male appendage, I suggest you watch Telephone-at about 2:56 mins into it. Your answer is evident.

After I posted this, I was reading some news and here is the lastest: She comes out of the closet (not that one needed confirmation after seeing Telephone): Fox Link: www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 3/23/2010 by anon72]

[edit on 3/23/2010 by anon72]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well as far as her music goes, it's all just pop to me but if she's a man I might rethink my orientation cause I think she's hot.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
She CAN sing...boy can she sing!

If you want proof of that, listen to this live version from before she was famous.
She rocks this favorite track of mine from Led Zeppelin.

My boyfriend thinks she's way hotter there....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
She is an enigmatic figure and could very possibly be a Puppet for the Illuminati. I have heard some crazy things about her. I guess her fashion sense does not help her image too much.

While I am no fan of hers, I do admire her devotion to her fans. She appears to really care about her fan base and wants to put on a big show to please them every time she performs.

[edit on 23/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

Pfffft - Ted Bundy "liked" and "enjoyed" his women too.

This was an excellent post, OP - thank you for bringing it
to light here.

I have never liked the man - and yes, it's obvious "she" is a
male.

And just remember - satan has the power to acquire a pretty face
and endless talent to obtain his goal(s).

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
this girls a a complete joke

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Anyone know how to do the "reverse lyric" thing ?

I'm wondering if there would be any satanic comments
that could be heard playing her/his songs backwards.

And if so, what they would say.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
If that woman is Illuminati then the world is definatley safe from their influence. Recruitment must be at an all time low for them to have lowered thier standards. ALthough her beats are definatley spin-worthy.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by djvexd]

She is the number one viral marketeer and most seen music artist in the last year. Seems like to me they picked the best possible person for the job.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
seems like she is everything americans want in their entertainment.. complete nonsense, mystery, sex and catchy sounding music.. i don't see a conspiracy here. Americans are just stupid and watch/listen to the stupidest things. BTW i am an american

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Madonna from the 21th century. Nothing else.
To not let this being a one liner, watch some of the first madonna videos, and read the lyrics. It was the same sh**! sexual recharged nonsense lyrics, weird clothing on stage...
The only difference I see is that Gaga is a good pianist, I don't know if Madonna plays an instrument.
Oh and FYI, Telephone was wrote by Gaga for Britney Spears, she declined the offer and Gaga recorded it for herself. Now Britney should be smacking her head onto a wall because of the popularity of the tune right now.

And yes, I'm a Gaga fan. I don't care if she's the same antichrist, I like her music, and I like her asthe commercial product she is. Now I'm saving money to see her live (the mechanism of her "living dress" really intrigates me). She's an opinion leader fashion wise too.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Bad overproduced sounds will always get fans. Not Masonry.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I don't know but she makes horrible music. All forms of music are such crap nowadays, its depressing. What ever happened to good music like classic rock such as Bob Dylan, The Doors, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd ? Man, I miss it so much!

[edit on 25-3-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Oh my god Ive been wanting to post this for so long:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/963277747625.jpg[/atsimg]

Shes a complete sell out. They all are, who make it big. My belief is they take small-following bands, divide and conquer, offer them wealth and fame in exchange for doing what they tell them to.

Notice how the mentioned (Jay-Z, Kanye, etc) started small and when they got big turned all Illuminati... note Linkin Park, one of my favourite bands before minutes to midnight, made that album which sucked and changed tune COMPLETELY, 3 albums same style, 4th is almost unrecognisable... but it got them worldwide fame and far more fans than they ever had before the 4th album, and a track in Transformers. New Divide to me sounds like they say 'the crosses will divide', they sold out.

Lady gaga, what a schill, people dont even realise she is wearing a wig. Illuminati music = trash.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Interesting post. After a little thought...well...

I don't know. My friends tell me I'm the most 'musically illiterate' guy alive. I amaze them having never had any interest whatsoever in music, singers, songs or musicians. I'm totally serious.

When friends would speak of them, I thought Alice Cooper was a girl. Thought Marilyn Manson was a girl.

So this one looks like a girl, and probably isn't. I'm afraid to even speculate.

And if she(or he) is or isn't an Illuminati puppet or not, I couldn't say. However, I can say he(or she) is damned weird regardless.

Just my opinion and I freely admit I just don't see the appeal.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i think it's easy to see that not only lady gaga but most celebrities work for the same agenda, regardless of whether they do so knowingly or unknowingly.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's amazing what the power of suggestion can do to folks eh?

This is why people think us tin foils are all hacks and crazies.

There is no conspiracy here, she's just really messed. Talentless? I don't like her music but I have seen some underground/solo stuff with her and a piano and she can most certainly play.

Also you have to admit her stage shows are incredibly well built and orchestrated. People always cry this sort of foul when artists are attempting to push the envelopped and create a new dynamic in pop music.

It happened with Britney and Beyonce, hell I remembe reading how the Spice Girls and BSB were projects of the illuminaty.

Stop reading into things that aren't there.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
note Linkin Park, one of my favourite bands before minutes to midnight, made that album which sucked and changed tune COMPLETELY, 3 albums same style, 4th is almost unrecognisable... but it got them worldwide fame and far more fans than they ever had before the 4th album, and a track in Transformers. New Divide to me sounds like they say 'the crosses will divide', they sold out.

Not to go off topic but I'd say Linkin Park were most popular after the 2000 Hybrid theory... even the album sales back this up.

Over time they have become less and less popular and have seen am alarming decrease in sales...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Where does the ignorance end?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Laugh or Cry, she has better handlers than Brittany.

She has talent and she can sing even if you don't like her. Personally I do like her and I couldn't care less about her plumbing or her likes or dislikes in or out of bed, it makes no difference to me.

I'm looking to be entertained and I enjoy the edge in the packaging. She reminds me a little of Dale Bozzio from Missing Persons and her stage persona. Now there was a hot girl on the edge back in the day. You don't get to hang out with guys like Frank Zappa and get to record with him because you sucked.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
My best friend knows her pretty well from before she was famous (I never actually met her). They hung out with the same crowd on the Lower East Side bar scene in New York. She's a nice, normal, talented girl who found a shtick that helped her get noticed for her music. There's a million and one bands trying to make it and a few thousand and one in New York, alone. Her look, show, etc. got her noticed and that's the image she's putting forth because that's what her audience likes. I think it's pretty fun and campy and often her stuff is pretty self-mocking. The video for "Paparazzi" is a great example of this.

It's not some Illuminati conspiracy that made her famous. She worked hard and she got a bit lucky. It's the same way anyone and everyone who makes it does so. The right people need to give you the chance, then the music or look or whatever needs to be the right thing for the moment, and then audiences will catch on. She had the right thing for the moment and it's worked out for her incredibly well.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Regarding all of this mess, the only question I personally would most like to be answered is...
Who cares?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join