It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Well this I didn't know...

I've heard of a lot of Hollywood stars and also a lot of Pop idols being part of the Illuminati but never really understood to what extent.

It sems Lady Gaga is right up there towards the top end of the spectrum in the secret entertainment/mind control world, and a leading entertainer/mind control medium.

I found this news article very interesting to say the least:

vigilantcitizen.com...

What do you think?

ALSO, to add, "The Hidden Meaning of Lady Gaga’s “Telephone”", from the same site:

vigilantcitizen.com...

[edit on 23/3/10 by NibiruWarrior]

[edit on 23/3/10 by NibiruWarrior]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Wow never understood how she got that popular with no talent whatsoever. This certainly provided some insight though. Wonder where the women's movement is these days. They worked so hard to get where they are and now the ones in position of any power just let themselves be abused.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Myself and my wife were watching TV a few days ago and Gaga came on the tv... I commented to my wife at how amazed i was that this screeching freak singing gobbledygook had made it so far...

In the 1910s Gaga would have been placed in therapy... in the 1810's she would have been locked up in a insane asylum... in the 1710's she would have been burnt for being a witch... in the year 2010 she is a multi millionaire

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

No talent he says...

Its all in the advertisement. The Haus of Gaga has to make her marketable, hence the eccentricity and wild mannerisms.
She has lots of talent. Do not forget it.

As for the Illuminati symbolism, its pretty blatant at times. I'm not going to argue against it, but its in a lot of popular things nowadays.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
is there a reason why she refers to her fans as little monsters? Is this a reference to a song of hers?

I don't really follow her but have seen her feeds on facebook a few times.

Lady Gaga Is A Man!

Sexy huh?

Seriously though, if she is a 'tool' of the illuminati what's her purpose? I mean why brainwash someone to sing garbage and dress stupidly?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

The keyboardist for Dreamtheater has a great amount of talent. Pete Townshend has a great amount of talent. My friend back in high school had a great amount of talent, he could play any of that in his first year picking it up. I have tried to rationalize why everyone listens to this drivel. She is a highly marketed amateur and that is it. I will say one thing. She is a genius in the way she is marketed and has made money. Music related with all the electronic voice manipulation and "catchy beats". She is talentless. I know it is a matter of taste. My wife likes it, so I am not against it. I just find it to be very confusing.

This is how I feel. I believe it is truly sad that the rest of this world looks at the U.S. and says, wow that is popular over there. We actually have much more to offer.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ventian]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
is there a reason why she refers to her fans as little monsters? Is this a reference to a song of hers?

I don't really follow her but have seen her feeds on facebook a few times.

Lady Gaga Is A Man!

Sexy huh?

Seriously though, if she is a 'tool' of the illuminati what's her purpose? I mean why brainwash someone to sing garbage and dress stupidly?

Her purpose seems to encourage young people to strive to be celebrities instead of doing something worth while (like uh idk engineering maybe), As it seems to be in every other form of entertainment over here.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Eh, it's catch stuff...but that's why I download music. You think I would actually PAY for this crap?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I've seen some freaky acts since the early sixties but Lady Gaga is not the freakiest.

I go way back to the days of live outdoor rock concerts that lasted 3 or more days in open fields, speedways and others large areas outside.

Alice Cooper was very strange and weird but at the time he was very popular. There are too many wild and crazy entertainers to name but Lady Gaga is a fake as are all ACTORS.

Ya gotta have a gimmick to get the attention of a fickle public. And Lady Puke has an excellent publicist.

And one last thought.......Is Lady Gaga really a female? Word is floating around that she is a he.

I suppose you might surmise I was a member of the illuminati as I have had a monarch butterfly tattoo on my , uh, chest since 1992.

No I'm not. The symbolism for me is freedom from a marriage.

Hollywood is not real. You only see what the actors handlers want you to see. It's all an ACT for your benefit so you will spend your money.

It's entertainment. You take a poor girl. boy and make him a star. He/she has access to large amounts of money. Concert tours are rough on the mental and physical being of the artist. Next step is drugs to help control moods and many , many times that begins a spiral down to the depths of hell.

Fame is an elusive adventure that can be good or bad.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

OK from the Article

By “kinda busy”, Gaga means she has dissociated from reality. Real life is calling her brain but she “has no service”, she’s not there. The chorus pretty much epitomizes this concept.

What I load of cobblers

Gaga is not thinking or talking for herself anymore, her head and her heart have been dissociated from her core personality due to Monarch programming.

This guy writing the article is making the conspiracy theorist look like complete misinformation junkies. Some of the things I have read recently have made me want to come away from ATS, I think everyone is getting a little excited.

The music Industry loves messed up videos, here is one of my favs....

Is it brainwashing? Is it mind control? No it's the crap we thrive on in the world today... And it sells.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Yeah, I hate Lady Gaga's music, but to say she has no talent is extraordinarily ignorant.

In fact, that's why I hate Lady Gaga lots. She's managed to be a pop talent that makes intensely crappy pop music, but unlike a lot of her pop counterparts she actually has plenty of musical talent. She's obviously no slouch with her music theory as evidenced by how she can play piano. Good technique, too.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
She is an enigmatic figure and could very possibly be a Puppet for the Illuminati. I have heard some crazy things about her. I guess her fashion sense does not help her image too much.

While I am no fan of hers, I do admire her devotion to her fans. She appears to really care about her fan base and wants to put on a big show to please them every time she performs.

[edit on 23/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

The Illuminati Freemasonry mind behind Lady GaGa, Rihanna, Kanye West and obviously, Beyonce, is Jay-Z. He's freemason and very committed with Illuminati NWO agenda. It seems that all this R&B-dance-hip-hop-rap" scene of NY, is connected to the Jay-Z's "Rockafella" records. Anyway, Lady GaGa may be the most weird Illuminati agent EVER.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

She`s not playing the piano. she cannot play. It's sounds like a cat walking across it.

As far as being talentless. How is she any different to any other "artist" today?
talent is not neccesary to become a pop star.

Can`t sing? don`t worry. we have the finest music editors and producers in the world. to make you sound like a god.

Music companys have destroyed music. what you see in the charts is not a real indication of todays generation of musical talents, you can find better bands in your local bar.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Great Find.

I saw that telephone video awhile back and just shook my head... but now I know the deeper meaning.

I saw Lady Gaga throw up her little "All-Seeing-Eye" gang sign... and that was enough for me to realize that this was more crap for the youth of America... but damn, didn't realize how deep that music video really was. (although I knew there had to be a deeper meaning, but I couldn't stomach watching that garbage a third time... I had to watch it twice just because I was so shocked at where the entertainment industry is headed.)

Ya know... with most of these celebrities... who isn't a damn puppet?

I guess some of the bigger celebrities are used with more blatant/ in-your-face symbolism as well deep subliminal messages, than the smaller celebrities... and that would make sense because it's the entertainment industry itself that decides what America will like...

Have you guys not noticed this by now?... The radio stations back in the 90's use to play decent music, but now most radio stations pump out garbage daily... but somehow these catchy little songs stick with our children, and they in turn believe that the music is quality.

People actually like Lil' Wayne? Is this because he is a good rap artist, or is this because he's the only guy on the hip-hop radio stations (and that soulja boy crap)?
He has been literally spoon fed to the youth of America... and there is a reason behind it.

The Radio Stations will also spoon feed Lady Gaga to the youth of America... and make no mistake about it, that is some toxic $hit just like the honey was in her video.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Actually, it's quite weird that you mention this. I dunno why, perhaps it's just because of my disdain for this sort of music, but I just realised that everytime I am forced to listen to the radio I feel really aggrevated. Dunno why, but the radio actually just makes me instantly annoyed.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Lady GaGa is a cool artist and she make some groovy "ars" music. As far as her being one of the new vioces of the illuminatz I dont doubt it for as stated many entertainers are. So far I seen Beyonce, Lady GaGa, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, threads If one looks deep enough you can see its all of the ENTERTAINMENT WORLD and those with BAPHOMITE CONNECTIONS.
She is like the new Madonna/Grace jones its like a entertainment cycle. If you listen to the music that she and others are putting out many on A.T.S would see they are covering simular topics discussed on this site like upcomming celestial events, a new world organization, even Planet X. lol @ her calling her fans little monsters, but again they know about things many at the bottom cannot see yet...

[edit on 3/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The telephone track didn't really phase me much....

but this one totally freaked the # out of me.

LYRICS
---------

Don’t be scared
I’ve done this before
Show me your teeth
Don’t want no money (want your money)

That #’s is ugly
Just want your sex (want your sex)
Take a bit of my bad girl meat (bad girl meat)
Take a bite my me
Show me your teeth
Let me see you're mean

Got no direction (no direction)
I need direction
Just got my vamp (got my vamp)

Take a bite of my bad girl meat (bad girl meat)
Take a bit of me boy
Show me your teeth
The truth is sexy

Tell me something that’ll save me
I need a man who makes me alright (man who makes me alright)
Just tell me when it’s alright
Tell me something that’ll change me

I’m gonna love you with my hands tied
Show me your teeth
Just tell me when
Show me your teeth
Open your mouth boy
Show me your teeth
Show me whatcha got
Show me your teeth teeth teeth teeth

Got no salvation (no salvation)
Got no salvation
Got nor religion (no religion)
My religion is you

Take a bit of me boy
Show me your teeth
I’m a tough bitch

Got my addictions (my addictions)
And I love to fix ‘em (and I love to fix ‘em)
No one’s perfect
Take a bit of me boy
Show me your teeth

That gets a big WTF?! from me.

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If that woman is Illuminati then the world is definatley safe from their influence. Recruitment must be at an all time low for them to have lowered thier standards. ALthough her beats are definatley spin-worthy.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
what the hell is 'bad girl meat'??

what poetry!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join