It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
Regarding all of this mess, the only question I personally would most like to be answered is...
Who cares?

Only people who are against the ritualistic sexual torture and slaughter of children. Sorry to wake you up bro. Go back to sleep. We will look out for the kids.

BTW: Lady Gaga is not connected with this group.
If and when you awake from that place of not caring, google Paul Bonacci or the Franklin Cover up. You may discover what you ought to know about past times and habits of Illuminati. Nobody can make you care though.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
To those who try to find secrets deeply hidden in popular culture: You are looking in the wrong place. The truth is in front of you. It is not hidden.

Control of the populace is going on every day but it's not from some hidden sub rosa group. You are being manipulated by the very institutions that you never think about, but that are right before your eyes.

Besides.. I can't speak for the 'rest' of the Illuminati, but I for one would hit it.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I actually have spoken to a former cook of hers...he was on her tour bus, interacted with her everyday.

Not going into full details on everything he told me about her but in regards to the Illuminati symbols and all of that jazz, he said he could speak about it due to certain things he signed, linked to revealing spiritual matters and beliefs. Take from that what you will.

Also, people attacking her as an artist, while I'm not huge on her stuff now as Lady GaGa, check her out before she became Lady Gaga. She's actually an incredibly talented pianist and singer.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Hi sorry for the long reply... but you forgot to take in to account proliferation of downloading and cds are now obsolete!

CD sales no longer = popularity. Check their concert attendence and prices, mass new merchandise, facebook fans 2010 vs 2007, etc. Friends who hated them suddenly jump on the bandwagon...

I noticed soon as they turn mainstream pop they gain wealth and fame... just like illuminatists like Jay-z, Madonna, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga... and who did a duet cd with Jay-z before this?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
...but I just realised that everytime I am forced to listen to the radio I feel really aggrevated. Dunno why, but the radio actually just makes me instantly annoyed.

Same here. I drive for a living and found it a lot more peaceful with it turned off.

Yeah, heaps of Illuminati symbology. She's on the big bucks...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

That's true I guess.... CD sales certainly aren't as much an indication of success as they once were.

I just don't hear of them as much I guess and after they did that Re-animation album and then the Jay-Z stuff.... I ain't heard much at all.

But you're right my friend... things have changed since the days of going platinum = success.

Peace

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
There is no doubt about it that Lady Gaga is a talented girl.

She has risen to stardom evry fast although she has been a performer a long time.

She has been plugged by radio stations and by the television media. Her record company has probably a lot to do with it and it would not surprise me if radio-stations are being payed to air certain artists.

But to make it happen for her takes a lot of money and if she in return must play or sing certain music or lyricks with a NWO or illuminati message it is her choice.

She is experiancing the good life now and probably enjoys the fame and succes. Typical 'sell your soul to the devil' scenario. But who knows, she also can be very fortunate and lucky.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I first heard about Illuminati agenda in music a while ago with Jayzee and Beyonce

www.youtube.com...

I didn't really have an opinion about it, just thought it was interesting.

Anyway, haven't watched any mainstream vids for years until a few days ago.

I saw the new Lady Gaga video with Beyonce. At the end of the video they poison a whole diner full of people. Mass murder then drive off into the sunset, I find it strange:

www.youtube.com...

Then I saw Paperazzi later on:
www.youtube.com...
Again she murders someone.

I also saw a Rihanna video, the song 'Umbrella'. She isn't under an umbrella, she is in a triangle! I didn't really think too much about this symbology until seeing these new video's recently.

www.youtube.com...

Anyone noticing dark themes throughout?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here's the thing illuminati/satan/nwo music aside - No person or group can control you if you don't let them.

This is the fundamental point of being human. Yes, we can be enslaved physically, but no one has dominion over your mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
...This thread is a joke, right?

I mean, I am going to give the OP the benefit of the doubt and assume that they meant to put this in the jokes section.

The only crime Lady Gaga is guilty of is being allowed to sing and perform. Quoting lyrics about how she isn't into religion to skew into her being a NWO puppet?
I mean come on guys...

I am horribly sorry to seem the sneering jerk here and know that no matter what I will appear as such. But please, take my criticism for what it is. Not a personal stab at the OP as a person, but at the idea that Lady Gaga is anything more than another Hollywood produced, sub-par star enjoying her 5 minutes of fame.

Take a moment to step back from the thread. Maybe go on a run. Enjoy the fresh air outside. Then re-read what has been written so far in this thread. If it still sounds logical then continue thinking what you do. At least you got a break from the computer monitor for a moment.

Watch out though, outside the Illuminati shoots radio waves that infiltrate your brain and brainwash you into enjoying Lady Gaga's music

-Sliadon

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

they know about things many at the bottom cannot see yet...

N o - S h i t !

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
Regarding all of this mess, the only question I personally would most like to be answered is...
Who cares?

you cared by your ignorant post.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sliadon
...This thread is a joke, right?

I mean, I am going to give the OP the benefit of the doubt and assume that they meant to put this in the jokes section.

The only crime Lady Gaga is guilty of is being allowed to sing and perform. Quoting lyrics about how she isn't into religion to skew into her being a NWO puppet?
I mean come on guys...

I am horribly sorry to seem the sneering jerk here and know that no matter what I will appear as such. But please, take my criticism for what it is. Not a personal stab at the OP as a person, but at the idea that Lady Gaga is anything more than another Hollywood produced, sub-par star enjoying her 5 minutes of fame.

Take a moment to step back from the thread. Maybe go on a run. Enjoy the fresh air outside. Then re-read what has been written so far in this thread. If it still sounds logical then continue thinking what you do. At least you got a break from the computer monitor for a moment.

Watch out though, outside the Illuminati shoots radio waves that infiltrate your brain and brainwash you into enjoying Lady Gaga's music

-Sliadon

You obviously haven't looked into this at all. There is something to it.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
New York Magazine did a big, in-depth article about Lady Gaga's rise to stardom. I'm sure plenty will say it's just MSM lies, but either way I think it's a valid part of the discussion. It certainly represents one side of the argument here, one that I happen to agree with, considering I have a close friend who knows her fairly well and likes her very much.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
*edit*For specification, I couldn't stand this woman up until about 2 months ago. Hated her, hated her music. Now I've learned to tolerate her.

This thread is like half crazies, half haters. EVERYTHING has to be Illuminati/NWO with you guys, doesn't it? Give me a break.

Did ya ever think certain celebrities put suggestive themes into their videos because people TALK about it? No? Well then you're a dolt. It's called good marketing, good publicity. Just look at how Jay-Z's 'On To The Next One' got hundreds of thousands, even millions, talking about it just from the suggestive material in the video. Twitter was blowing up, while I was laughing my ass off at the genius of the whole thing.

If she really scares you that much, you should watch the Bad Romance video, you'll have a heart attack. 'Oh MAN she must be REALLY evil......just look at all the signs in this video!'

Let's discount the fact that she grew up in a catholic school, family, & still has connections to both.....everybody is with the almighty Illuminati! Because I say so!

I have a theory. Those that continuously spout off about Ill. are really jealous. Jealous of the popularity, fame and money these celebrities have. 'Oh, I wish I could be like that, but I'll NEVER sell my soul to the Illuminati. I could do what they're doing, but I won't stoop to their level.'

Give me a break.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by Destiny Of Souls]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Lady Gaga, or Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, is an American musician. She began her career as a songwriter for artists, including Fergie, Pussycat Dolls, Britney Spears and New Kids on the Block, as well as American singer and producer Akon. After Akon recognized that Gaga also had vocal talent, he signed her to a joint deal with his own label, Kon Live Distribution, and then she started to work on her own new material for her debut album, the Fame, released 2008. Lady Gaga's songs Just Dance and Pokerface, went straight to number one in the American and English Music Charts, and her new single, Paparazzi, has high hopes.

Wiki answers. Imagine Lady Gaga's songs without the outlandish get-ups. They would be regular songs, pretty good but not sensational by any means.
It is not her behavior or singing but her controversial and bizarre outfits that put her on the map and made her a household word. She just shocks the crap out of people, like her or not...Like Madonna did with "Like a Virgin."

This is one incredibly impressive marketing job.

Edit: without any coaching or prodding (in fact probably to the contrary knowing my brother the country and western fan) my 5 year old niece became an enthusiastic fan of Lady Gaga. Her little headphones on swinging and singing along to ppppokerface. I wanted to see what the attraction was, started listening to her and became a fan myself.

Maybe she is part of the Illuminati!
And we are all getting sucked into a diabolical trance.

If so... I kind of like it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Here's the thing illuminati/satan/nwo music aside - No person or group can control you if you don't let them.

Just our children and their ever absorbing minds.....
Not my children though.....They aren't allowed to watch or listen to crap like this. (Hopefully 5 year old neices aren't allowed to watch music videos with so much sex and death.)

[edit on 4/19/2010 by concerned190]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

They never really inhibit, or overly direct the child and although they are precocious kids they are really very good natured and well behaved on their own with minimal guidance.

Sometimes I think he is too permissive but the proof is in the pudding and they are excellent kids. Maybe he is just lucky.

The same niece who adores Lady Gaga, was sobbing because my brother made her stand in a corner for drawing on the refrigerator with magic markers. She had recently been made to stand there for dumping a bottle of milk down the sink drain.

With heavy sarcasm, as mean and angry as he could my brother hollered at her "You are getting pretty good at standing in that corner"

Snuffing up, through tears she said in a small voice...

"Thank you."

It was priceless.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

I have felt those feelings as well. Most songs are ridiculous as they repeat the same line 20 times in a row...I was at work the other day and threw my headphones down in disgust and irritabilty.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I also suspect that she might be an Illuminati puppet. I mean I've seen some of her videos and I get this strange feeling, especially from the Paparazzi music video. The Illuminati sort of have this sort of specific look or theme. I cant explain it. Maybe if you compare Malice Mizer's Illuminati pv with Lady Gaga's videos, maybe you'll see what I'm talking about. Although I hope Gackts not a pert of the Japanese branch of Illuminati cause I think hes awesome.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join