It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The South is rising again

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Slavery was a big part of Southern succession but it was still under their list of rights being violated by the Fed. Slavery was a political tool to gain support from southerners on the fence. Today we see it as some kind of savage institution that should not exist yet children are sold into slavery everyday....

If we had had a principal like slavery ingrained in our society maybe people would grow a set and tell the the fascists in D.C. to shove it and refuse to pay taxes.

Just imagine lets say 2 states get fed up with the Fed and say to their citizens, Dont worry about paying Federal Taxes. What would Obama do? Exactly.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't know about rising again, but tensions are swelling.

I live in Tennessee, which during the Civil War, we wanted to remain neutral, but Lincoln insisted on levying troops. Led to three distinct regional areas within the state, for and against.

As far as the rising tensions, a black officer on a call recently found a noose left for him to discover. Which, of course, is racists.

It almost had to be internal in the force also, because he was routed to the scene.

Unfortunately, my home state is the HQ of the KKK, there in Pulaski, TN. And, I see the hate line broadening, from all sectors.

The worse I saw it in my life time, you were often pondered with the question of you have to decide if you're prejudice by blacks, then the skin heads would try and recruit you. Either of these entities could snap at the drop of a hat, and a fight would ensue. I was involved in two myself, but fortunately they were intervened before serious harm. Because there were about 10 to 20 rumbling in each instance, with no regard of injury.
The catch slang of the day on that was "regardless", which meant you were going to try and mame somebody.

I'm afraid I see that coming around again, and yes I've been called out already this year for a street fight. It's obscure now, but defining.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join