It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post for everybody to read... especially anti-islam-orientated Christians.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
your right, he diddnt say that. but i have friends of that faith who say it is. also i see that the bible verses being tampered with also has been discussed.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExcitedPuppet
your right, he diddnt say that. but i have friends of that faith who say it is. also i see that the bible verses being tampered with also has been discussed.

tel me if u agree that the terrorist owner of www.TheReligiousTruth.com... should be kiled for posting lies about the bible??

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sporen,read the bible,they in there.I had to go through several of mine,but they in there. If not in yours, read a different one. Each publisher edits differently.

Also, saying someone should die for posting the truth makes you worse than any radical extreme Islam out there.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Sporen, read the bible, they there. I had to go through several of mine to find them, but they there.

Also, saying we should kill someone for telling the truth makes you worse than any radical extreme Islam.

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You don't get many Christian suicide bombers compared to followers of Islam. Why is that?

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i dont think we can lok at i t that way

many murdrs and acts of violence have benn committed in the name of god

i could say we (chirstains) r responsible for the holocost , crusades, kiling indians, torturing slaves etc but thats not how we should look at it i think

about the site ( www.thereligioustruth.com... )

we cant find are bible around here anywhere but are priests told us that the guy made thos verses up in the bible and thers no such thing

that actully made me happy because i dint believe it from the beginning

peace

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hmmm, what Truth stated above. But, if you are indeed agnostic, then you do not know what the truth is yourself so, why even start the argument?

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
point of interest
Islam is not really a religion, in so far as it has nothing to do with GOD
the koran and the hadith are basically manifesto's written by warrior assasins for warrior assasins it establishes who should live and die according to the koran and to what excess you can take it to in order to attain Paradise in the hadith
this does not mean i harbour hate for anyone. it means the koran is nothing more than Mien Kampf or the Communist Manifesto and should be treated as such

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This post seem to be about hateing christianity rather than wanting answers for what these or those verses from the bible mean. As some have answered, every one who reads them will interpret them differently. And from experience with reading the bible, one WILLNOT have a true understanding of the bible unless one is born again in the name of Jesus Christ and therefore will not understand what he is reading in the true way it was meant to be understood. I see why the fellow posting this question has questions, for he can not understand these verses, for he is a self proclaimed, athiest, or agnostic, or something like that....I take it that he has no religion. Im not bashing him, it just seems like with these truths that I have stated, one was right by posting "this game you are playing is no fun", it feels like truly a game at wich no one can win for the above stated reasons............................Believer

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
In the bible, God rewards Abraham and Issac for pimping out thier wives and lying to the kings. He blesses David, despite Davids trickery, adultery, ect. Lots daughteres get him drunk and screw him, and have kids by it. God encourages the Irsaelities to exterminate men, women and children and take all that belongs to thier enemies.

The bible is scarier than islam, and whats scarier, is people think its a book of love.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
In the bible, God rewards Abraham and Issac for pimping out thier wives and lying to the kings. He blesses David, despite Davids trickery, adultery, ect. Lots daughteres get him drunk and screw him, and have kids by it. God encourages the Irsaelities to exterminate men, women and children and take all that belongs to thier enemies.

The bible is scarier than islam, and whats scarier, is people think its a book of love.

So...your point is what? Since you believe in niether why is your point relevant? What exactly do you believe in? Are you here to just bash christian belief or do you have some cogent recollections to impart yourself?

As they say "shoot" or get off the pot man!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The Qur'an isnt a history book like the Bible is. That's the main difference between the two and people need to understand that before they even plan to comprehend the Holy Qur'an.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So...your point is what? Since you believe in niether why is your point relevant? What exactly do you believe in? Are you here to just bash christian belief or do you have some cogent recollections to impart yourself?

My point is to those christians who blindly call Islam a religion of perversion and evil, check the integrity of your glass house, because Im chucking a huge rock your way.

The bible is jsut as full of nasty evil crap as is the Koran.

Besides, didnt your Lord jesus once say, judge not, lest ye be Judged?

Not very Christian going around calling Muslims perverts and evil sickos.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
My point is to those christians who blindly call Islam a religion of perversion and evil, check the integrity of your glass house, because Im chucking a huge rock your way.

The bible is jsut as full of nasty evil crap as is the Koran.

Besides, didnt your Lord jesus once say, judge not, lest ye be Judged?

Not very Christian going around calling Muslims perverts and evil sickos.

Whooaaaaa, very good response. But actually your wrong on one part: The Qur'an is not full of nasty evil crap as you say it is. Let them try to mention one verse.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
The Qur'an isnt a history book like the Bible is. That's the main difference between the two and people need to understand that before they even plan to comprehend the Holy Qur'an.

I'm truly sorry but Qur'an and the Hadith are most certainly history books that outline the history of Mohamed and the ways and means to insure Islam's rise over all Infiedels.

It also make Machiaveli seem like a lamb as far as "any means to an end" !

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
www.teawithterrorists.com...

suggested reading

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Good point Il, people post the scripture that has god odering infantcide, they say you evil and making it up, without looking it up. Then they say bad stuff in Islam book, yet I bet they don't own one, ever read one, or know where to find one. Don't speak of what you don't know. As for me, I own several bibles, a Quran, a Tora, and several books on other religons. Why? One, bibles, sis a "I'm a christian, I'm so holy" so I use the bibles to wittle at her and make her feel foolish. The others, well, to know your enemy is to know yourself. See what it is about your enemy that makes them your enemy. It will tell you alot about yourself.

Also, christians only say good parts about their religon. Ten commandments, jesus, so forth. What about the witch trials? What about the crusades? What about all the persecution and inquisitions? Nope, never speak on that. Yet, oh1 1,845 years ago before we killed all of them off, druids sacrificed virgin women against their will. Which is wrong in itself. First, it was an honor to be chosen, but could refuse. Second, not virgin women, anyone deemed good enough to be given to their god and goddess. Of course, part of that was when they killed all of them off. Yep, last one was beheaded by catholic church, festival and everything for it. Din't know was last at the time, but afterwards people knew not to speak there minds if they wanted to keep their minds conected to their bodies.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Thank you james. I rest my case.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What about the witch trials? What about the crusades? What about all the persecution and inquisitions? Nope, never speak on that. Yet, oh1 1,845 years ago before we killed all of them off, druids sacrificed virgin women against their will. Which is wrong in itself. First, it was an honor to be chosen, but could refuse. Second, not virgin women, anyone deemed good enough to be given to their god and goddess. Of course, part of that was when they killed all of them off. Yep, last one was beheaded by catholic church, festival and everything for it. Din't know was last at the time, but afterwards people knew not to speak there minds if they wanted to keep their minds conected to their bodies.

this is not in the bible or qur'an, it is what those history books inspired

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Uh, the bible does have god ordering infantcide, if you ever looked it up. But it doesn't have the church killing millions, the histroy books do you are correct. Why do history books have that? Because it happened! Christians fought for land, saying it was theirs, even though they never owned it.

They burned people at stakes because they were witches. First, witches believe in "Do what one wilt, as long as ye harm none". Second, most weren't witches, just had the "signs" of one. A woman making medicine, being a midwife, owning a pet cat, that pet disobeying them, that pet obeying them, so forth.

Of course, Spanish Inquisition ring a bell? And that was just one of the dozens!

Then, indirectly. People dieing at 24 because of a disease that was cureable with medicine, but if you made it were killed as a witch. Or people died of disease that was managable in other countries that weren't dominated by christian ways, like China. They had medicine, more than one bath a lifetime, science, so forth.

And science, people killed for telling the truth. We aren't the center, we aren't flat, yet you say it, dead. Why? Because we the church says different, and we represent god, so god is right, off with your head.

No other religon did this. Islam comes close, but they don't have anywhere near the body count that christians have. Heck, double theirs and they might be able to make it halfway to christians.

Of course, I have a problem with all monotheistic(sp?) religons, for they are the cause of most death and destruction. Poly religons have very little. Hindu has some, but that because a guy can burn his wife for burning his dinner. Buddist have some from defending their ways from invaders, but not to many. Witches(true ones) have none. Druid have about 65,000 sacrifices out of there 30,000 years of being around.(before catholic church killed them all in the 1600's)

[Edited on 7-6-2003 by James the Lesser]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join