It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post for everybody to read... especially anti-islam-orientated Christians.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Good point Arc. You were able to state in one sentence what took Scion about 500 words to say.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Arc got the point.

Helen, open your eyes.

Winston Smith, why is this thread preposterous? Because it offends Christianity? How does it? Everything I posted is directly from the *Holy Bible*.

My post wasn't any different from Truth's posts all over the board. That kid seems to get off at attempting to bring other religions down.

Netchicken Posted>>>>You pick out verses, distort them to prove your point and try and say that thats what christians believe.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Kross,

why dont you post your own opinions instead of just hopping on thomas crowne opinions with your little silly you've been owned icons

Jesus speaking about slavery perhaps confirms this: Christianity is a SLAVE MASTERS religion... look at history... they conquered with the cross of christ which should symbolize love and trust but they enslaved the africans

NO, I AM NOT TURNING THIS INTO A RACIAL POST for all you people here

Islam is the only religion that acknowledges Judaism and Christianity... Muslims acknowledge the prophets in the book but judaism and christianity hate Mohammad.. that's why christians today hate islam... without even knowing ANYTHING about the religion, they say islam is the religion of the devil

the point of this thread is to remove the hedge that covers the christians point of view of islam

Moses was a prophet first, but he also was a murderer.. if he was living today he'd be called a terrorist for obeying and SURRENDERING (islam) before God.

he obeyed God when God told him to murder people due to their unfaithfulness

but do jews and christians do that? nope.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Islam is the only religion that acknowledges Judaism and Christianity... Muslims acknowledge the prophets in the book but judaism and christianity hate Mohammad.. that's why christians today hate islam... without even knowing ANYTHING about the religion, they say islam is the religion of the devil

Exactly, and why is that? Media. Americans today are way too media-oriented.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You might want to ask the Christians in Sudan what religion is the religion of the masters. You might want to ask those who converted to Christianity in anIslamic nation what lies in store for you and your family for this.

Christ came for everyone, salvation was also for the slaves. God can take care of His people no matter where they're at, but they need to be submissive to Him and allow Him to work out His plan. That doesn't change, whether you are the master or the slave, or whether you are a nation.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Kross,

why dont you post your own opinions instead of just hopping on thomas crowne opinions with your little silly you've been owned icons

why do i have to... is there some rule on here that requires one to voice there opinion on every topic? if so where is this mandatory rule that you so enthusiastically endorse?... and why are you be so hateful? im having some fun. chill out man.

now... why must i REPEAT what has been said by truth, thomas and netchicken and then some? it gets redundant. if i would have expressed my opinion you would have knocked me for repeating what others have said. damned if i do damned if i dont. it seems like you have a problem with me. ive posted my opinions on other posts that are directly in response to you... but most of them you have ignored. so i am able to express my opinions in case you have trouble figuring it out. its not my fault you fail to see that. soo hateful. does Allah teach you to love? if so you are not showing it.

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by krossfyter]

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

disclaimer: scroll past this post with the "silly little owned icon" if you get heartburn from seeing it

lol

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter

disclaimer: scroll past this post with the "silly little owned icon" if you get heartburn from seeing it

lol

That was a really good one. I am laughing so hard I can't believe it. This must be a dream.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I want you to disregard all the opposing party has said. I think they might be delusionary. I think they've had something funny for lunch in their meal, I think they should be handcuffed, chained to a fence and flogged, and all of their hearsay evidence should be thrown the hell out. And if they lie again, I'm going to go over there and kick them in the crotch. Thank you very much.

arc

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
(in other words - 'burn the witch!')

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by arc I don't find the idea of God in the old testament very consistent with the one in the new testament.

I can understand what you mean: The OT describes God in a more "punitive" stage, while the NT shows Him as being more "loving & forgiving".
During the times of the OT, God's Word was not as widespread as today...In order to get His point across, He found it necessary to "display His wrath" in order to get people to take Him seriously. Sort of like a parent spanking an unruly child.

With the advent of the NT, God changed His policy on sacrificing animals by giving us His son for the "Ultimate Sacrifice", thereby voiding much of His own Word in earlier times...His Word was more widespread. In the OT, He was teaching us...In the NT, He seems to be more content with seeing how well we learned. Sort of like God giving us what we need to grow up & mature, as like a parent who has raised their child & sees the child try to make a live of their own.

...And the concept of Armageddon (Revelations, The End Times, etc.) is what will happen if we didn't learn His lessons well enough...He'll let the "class idiots" kill themselves off, as He knows they will if they didn't take His lessons to heart. Sort of like a parent warning the child what will happen if they didn't take to their childhood lessons very well.

IMO, based upon what I've seen going on in the world, is that many people haven't simply lost faith or belief in God...They *hate* God for letting all of these problems go unchecked even though He *knew* what would happen. They can't seem to forgive Him for letting people get away with all of the violence & injustice that people commit on other people, even though He *knew* that they would do it. "Who *is* God to tell us all of these things, who knew all of these things & yet does *nothing* to prevent it?" To further my opinion, people need to be able to forgive themselves & actually turn around to *see* what God has given us (This *world*) before they'll be capable of forgiving Him for the bad actions that we perpetrate on ourselves. He truly *is* like a parent who knows that His children must learn how to grow up...But like any really good parent, He also knows that we must learn from our own mistakes...And learn that those mistakes may kill us if we don't *learn* from them. People have to learn how to forgive themselves for their mistakes, learn not to *repeat* their mistakes & move on with life.

We are indeed still children...But God has raised us with the values that would allow us to continue surviving & being capable of living together on this world. We've grown up to the point where God isn't going to "spank us" for our mistakes...But not grown up to the point where our mistakes can't still kill us off. This is the basis for the prophecies in Revelations...God told His prophets what the results of our arrogance & childish behavior will be. We can still *avoid* our self-inflicted punishment if we start taking God's lessons seriously & refuse to let our own selfishness rule our lives. I don't take Revelations as much as "a set future that cannot be averted" as I take it to be more of a warning of "what will happen if we don't grow up".

...And yes, I'm including in my opinion those people who only look at a *piece* of (whatever) scriptures they look at to find a meaning, instead of taking meaning from the *whole*...You're only seeing the pieces of the puzzle & not looking to find what the full picture actually *is*.

Okay, now I'm going to get off my soapbox & remind people (myself included) that this is a topic for how *religion plays a part in conspiracy*...Not a pulpit to argue about the "rights & wrongs" of any particular religion or to convert people to their own religion.

As a side note: I won't be offended if one of the Admins/Mods delete this entire post...Except the paragraph immediately above this note for the very reason that paragraph describes. It wouldn't even offend me if they removed this *entire topic* from the forums because *nobody* (admittedly including myself) has been following along with the *subject of the topic itself*.

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Kross,

why do i have to... is there some rule on here that requires one to voice there opinion on every topic? if so where is this mandatory rule that you so enthusiastically endorse?... and why are you be so hateful? im having some fun. chill out man.

now... why must i REPEAT what has been said by truth, thomas and netchicken and then some? it gets redundant. if i would have expressed my opinion you would have knocked me for repeating what others have said. damned if i do damned if i dont. it seems like you have a problem with me. ive posted my opinions on other posts that are directly in response to you... but most of them you have ignored. so i am able to express my opinions in case you have trouble figuring it out. its not my fault you fail to see that. soo hateful. does Allah teach you to love? if so you are not showing it.

FYI, "Allah" is the arabic word for God. Get an arabic christian bible and read it. What you're attempting to do is offend the Muslim community somehow, by using the word "Allah". This shows your lack of education on religion.

I'd still like to see someone interpret all the verses I posted.

Verse:
Explanation:

Please, and Thank You.

Sincerely,

The McQueen Scion

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This teaching was precisely reflected in a troubling conversation Demetrios had had with one of my parishioners. When I learned he was a Mason, his meaning suddenly became clear. "The Greeks wouldn't say that Allah is God," he said, "only because they didn't know the word Allah; they only knew the Greek word for God, Theos--but they're both the same" When asked about the Greek Orthodox martyrs who died simply because they refused to utter the two syllables, Allah, he was silent. Here, then, was the chilling fruit of Masonic "theology," an ecumenism so profound that thousands of martyrs could be dismissed as ignorant fools rather than glorified as Confessors of the Faith.

Allah YOU SAY MEANS the same??? why then were Christians murdered for not saying the word ""Allah"""

www.google.com.au...:zKTDeOPGUG8C:www.apostle1.com/What%2520About-Freemasonery1.htm+Christian+orthodoxy+and+the+word+Allah&hl=en&ie =UTF-8

www.roca.org...

Allah and God is not the same!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The McQueen Scion

FYI, "Allah" is the arabic word for God. Get an arabic christian bible and read it. What you're attempting to do is offend the Muslim community somehow, by using the word "Allah". This shows your lack of education on religion.

I'd still like to see someone interpret all the verses I posted.

Verse:
Explanation:

Please, and Thank You.

Sincerely,

The McQueen Scion

yes i know that (stating the obvious). was he not trying to offend me? are you not trying to offend me? so what anyways. your plan is foiled. its over. go home. think of something else to fight about.

and it doesnt show my lack of education in anything.thats your relative view. i know what i was doing when i said "Allah". i was simply talking his language. so sue my a s s.

cheers.

flame on!

[Edited on 6-3-2003 by krossfyter]

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Winston Smith, why is this thread preposterous? Because it offends Christianity? How does it? Everything I posted is directly from the *Holy Bible*.

Because nothing will be accomplished here.

Religious arguments serve no purpose than to inflate the ego of the rabble rouser such as yourself.

If you believe your silly, oft-repeated points will cause a Christian to sit up and doubt their beliefs, then you are horribly mistaken.

As an atheist with a Biblical understand, I comprehend your intent, but your tactics are juvenile and wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winston Smith

Religious arguments serve no purpose than to inflate the ego of the rabble rouser such as yourself.

If you believe your silly, oft-repeated points will cause a Christian to sit up and doubt their beliefs, then you are horribly mistaken.

As an atheist with a Biblical understand, I comprehend your intent, but your tactics are juvenile and wrong.

You are a smart man Winston.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winston Smith

According to you, the whole Religion section is preposterous then.

FYI you'd really be surprised at how many people I converted to Agnosticism from Christianity. Perhaps you are the one who's mistaken.

Maybe you really haven't gotten the point of my thread yet. It has nothing to do with me hating christianity (and I don't).

My tactics are juvenile and wrong? Maybe if Islam was the topic I would be correct.

Sincerely,

The McQueen Scion

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hey you go get illumatic69. he seems to disappear after i respond to him.

lol

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   

hey you go get illumatic69. he seems to disappear after i respond to him.

lol

He's probably afraid of you.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Mcqween scion what exactly does your name mean?

Why exactly do you present this name and act to support Allah????

The Moslems are a people who support peace (in general). While there is at present a fundamentalist ethic in control (to some extent) of the Moslem faith, that does not take away from the fact that the faith is about peace.

I can understand your argument with "truth," he calls the present day Vatican a whore despite the fact that if that is true. It says a lot more about the former administration than it does about what is today Vatican II.

You state you are an agnostic but it seems clear you have political issues.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join