It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post for everybody to read... especially anti-islam-orientated Christians.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Jesus speaking about slavery perhaps confirms this: Christianity is a SLAVE MASTERS religion... look at history... they conquered with the cross of christ which should symbolize love and trust but they enslaved the africans
NO, I AM NOT TURNING THIS INTO A RACIAL POST for all you people here

I hope you're not referring to me when you say, "all people"...I haven't considered myself to be "a people" for at least the past 3 decades...

That being said, I think I should point out that Christians weren't the *only* people who practiced slavery back in those days...Pretty much *everybody* practiced slavery. If I'm not mistaken, the US was the first country to make slavery *illegal* across the board for the entire nation.

Originally posted by The McQueen Scion According to you, the whole Religion section is preposterous then.

Actually, he's right...This whole topic *has* gotten ridiculous for one main reason...

...This topic is suppossed to be a discussion on how religion has contributed to *conspiracies*, but everyone has been treating it as their personal soapbox for amaturish evangalism...

[Edited on 7-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Mcqween scion what exactly does your name mean?

Why exactly do you present this name and act to support Allah????

The Moslems are a people who support peace (in general). While there is at present a fundamentalist ethic in control (to some extent) of the Moslem faith, that does not take away from the fact that the faith is about peace.

I can understand your argument with "truth," he calls the present day Vatican a whore despite the fact that if that is true. It says a lot more about the former administration than it does about what is today Vatican II.

You state you are an agnostic but it seems clear you have political issues.

I am The McQueen Scion, and yes I am agnostic.

I support every religion, but what I do not support is hate against religions.

If you do not agree with it, do not try to hurt others.

That is the reason for this thread, read the post. I'm doing what others are doing, but trust me, I could do it a lot worse.

Sincerely,

The McQueen Scion

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
No, I havent hid from you as you say, I pick my time. I'm not being hateful, but if you call speaking the truth hateful, I'm guilty.

Any person can support the opinions of any person, but what you did was hop on someone's opinion and you made the person who that person was talking to bad with those little 'you've been owned' icons. This is a mature web site, this isnt a place for third graders.

State your own opinion first, then maybe you can post your you've been owned icon.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   

That is the reason for this thread, read the post. I'm doing what others are doing, but trust me, I could do it a lot worse.

Sincerely,

The McQueen Scion

That sounds like a threat, which for the record fits into what your name means.

Was it 1793 or 1893 Mr.Scion?

I read your post and liked it, but knowing what I know am wondering what the Heck you are trying to pull. I mean if someone comes to this site supporting the right thing but presents himself as a follower of the Nazi ethic. There are words I would use which perhaps are better presented in symbols.

For the record Mr., Scion you did not truthfully answer any of my questions and would suggest that doing so
was the point of my correspondence, so am still waiting for a response?

[Edited on 7-3-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
No, I havent hid from you as you say, I pick my time. I'm not being hateful, but if you call speaking the truth hateful, I'm guilty.

Any person can support the opinions of any person, but what you did was hop on someone's opinion and you made the person who that person was talking to bad with those little 'you've been owned' icons. This is a mature web site, this isnt a place for third graders.

State your own opinion first, then maybe you can post your you've been owned icon.

Thanks for the response. What is up with you and my owned icon? jeez stop whining and get over it. Its just a frekin icon. Whose the mature one here? lol

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Sincerely,

The McQueen Scion

I mean if someone comes to this site supporting the right thing but presents himself as a follower of the Nazi ethic. There are words I would use which perhaps are better presented in symbols.

[Edited on 7-3-2003 by Toltec]

What???

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
TheMcQueenScion [9:31 PM]: it's a group
Team Linx [9:31 PM]: what kind of group
TheMcQueenScion [9:31 PM]: how did you get my screenname?
Team Linx [9:31 PM]: off a message board
TheMcQueenScion [9:31 PM]: are you the russian metamon, hosting the show?
Team Linx [9:32 PM]: what show?
TheMcQueenScion [9:32 PM]: never mind
Team Linx [9:32 PM]: ha. no im not russian or hosting any show
Team Linx [9:32 PM]: the reason i ask about your name is because i got a very peculiar message today
TheMcQueenScion [9:33 PM]: ok?
Team Linx [9:33 PM]: someone with the name 'this is nuh' on aim asked me if i was the mcqueen scion
TheMcQueenScion [9:33 PM]: thank you for that information
Team Linx [9:33 PM]: well i was just wondering what the group is for
TheMcQueenScion [9:34 PM]: i'm unable to provide you with that information
TheMcQueenScion [9:34 PM]: it's a group of agnostics
Team Linx [9:34 PM]: for what reason? doesnt your group stand for something
TheMcQueenScion [9:34 PM]: who have strong psychic abilities
Team Linx [9:34 PM]: why be elusive if you are in a group that has a goal
Team Linx [9:34 PM]: its just confusing is all
Team Linx [9:35 PM]: is it some type of secret society
TheMcQueenScion [9:35 PM]: yes
Team Linx [9:35 PM]: i see. and what is the goal of the formation of this group of psychic agnostics?
TheMcQueenScion [9:35 PM]: to take over the world
TheMcQueenScion [9:35 PM]: in 2012
Team Linx [9:36 PM]: what power would you gain by taking over the world?
TheMcQueenScion [9:36 PM]: that information is classified
Team Linx [9:36 PM]: okay. so how does one join this organization
Team Linx [9:36 PM]: im sure you need room for expansion dont you
TheMcQueenScion [9:36 PM]: we have enough
TheMcQueenScion [9:36 PM]: 170,000+
TheMcQueenScion [9:36 PM]: our goal is at least 300,000 till 2010
Team Linx [9:37 PM]: wow. how did you get so big?
TheMcQueenScion [9:37 PM]: that will be accomplished
TheMcQueenScion [9:37 PM]: i can't tell you really
TheMcQueenScion [9:37 PM]: sorry
Team Linx [9:37 PM]: what type of mind power do i need to show you to be a part of this group
TheMcQueenScion [9:37 PM]: Telepathy, Remote Viewing, Telekinesis, Shielding, and Telepathic Suggestion
TheMcQueenScion [9:37 PM]: Telekinesis and Telepathic suggestion
TheMcQueenScion [9:37 PM]: are a requirement
TheMcQueenScion [9:38 PM]: Telekinesis beyond moving a pen
Team Linx [9:38 PM]: so who do i prove this to?
TheMcQueenScion [9:38 PM]: well you come to New York
TheMcQueenScion [9:38 PM]: and show us
Team Linx [9:38 PM]: ack. im in oklahoma
TheMcQueenScion [9:38 PM]: okay
Team Linx [9:38 PM]: when i get there do i just ask for the mcqueen scion?
TheMcQueenScion [9:38 PM]: yes
Team Linx [9:38 PM]: who do i ask
TheMcQueenScion [9:38 PM]: many people know
Team Linx [9:39 PM]: oh ok
Team Linx [9:39 PM]: well that is good
Team Linx [9:39 PM]: it seems kind of freaky and scary that someone would want to take over the world
Team Linx [9:39 PM]: because it seems that anyone who would want to do that would have some sort of evil implications
TheMcQueenScion [9:39 PM]: money is everything
TheMcQueenScion [9:39 PM]: money and power
TheMcQueenScion [9:39 PM]: and violence and sex
Team Linx [9:40 PM]: they are indulgences
TheMcQueenScion [9:40 PM]: well we enjoy seeing others suffer
Team Linx [9:41 PM]: you get the pleasure of power from watching others in a submissive state?
TheMcQueenScion [9:41 PM]: yes
Team Linx [9:41 PM]: im trying to understand you but dont you think you can get a greater sense of pleasure from within yourself
Team Linx [9:41 PM]: without causing harm to others?
TheMcQueenScion [9:42 PM]: no
Team Linx [9:42 PM]: from my experience i always find a deeper sense of pleasure through experiences which do not harm others
TheMcQueenScion [9:42 PM]: well that's you
TheMcQueenScion [9:42 PM]: we like to be above others
TheMcQueenScion [9:42 PM]: and see them in pain
Team Linx [9:43 PM]: if you take control of the world money will be worthless
TheMcQueenScion [9:43 PM]: thats fine
Team Linx [9:43 PM]: so what will you do about that?
TheMcQueenScion [9:44 PM]: lol
TheMcQueenScion [9:44 PM]: whats there to do
TheMcQueenScion [9:44 PM]: ?
Team Linx [9:44 PM]: well you will lost that monetary sense of power
TheMcQueenScion [9:44 PM]: well technically i can cause someone to commit suicide
TheMcQueenScion [9:44 PM]: thats an adventage
TheMcQueenScion [9:44 PM]: i have strong telepathic suggestion
Team Linx [9:44 PM]: some people have that also but dont use it for negative reasons
TheMcQueenScion [9:44 PM]: well we do
Team Linx [9:45 PM]: and that has nothing to do with monetary power though
Team Linx [9:45 PM]: if money becomes worthless killing someone wont make you rich
TheMcQueenScion [9:45 PM]: it gives me pleasure
TheMcQueenScion [9:45 PM]: not really killing
TheMcQueenScion [9:45 PM]: but torture
Team Linx [9:45 PM]: it is a way to prove your mental capabilities
Team Linx [9:46 PM]: who is mcqueen?
Team Linx [9:46 PM]: is he some original wizard or something?
Team Linx [9:46 PM]: scion means descendant, i know that
TheMcQueenScion [9:47 PM]: it was a person who hitler associated with
TheMcQueenScion [9:47 PM]: but you wont find it in your history books
TheMcQueenScion [9:47 PM]: its the person who provided the magick to hitler
Team Linx [9:47 PM]: hitler loved the occult
TheMcQueenScion [9:48 PM]: he loved the mcqueen scion
Team Linx [9:48 PM]: he use to send people all over the world trying to capture magical riutals or items
TheMcQueenScion [9:48 PM]: established 1793
Team Linx [9:48 PM]: are you a racist organization?
Team Linx [9:48 PM]: like nazi's?
TheMcQueenScion [9:48 PM]: no
Team Linx [9:48 PM]: is there any particular breed of people you hate?
TheMcQueenScion [9:49 PM]: yeah
TheMcQueenScion [9:49 PM]: poor people
TheMcQueenScion [9:49 PM]: or sick people
Team Linx [9:49 PM]: anyone who shows weakness
TheMcQueenScion [9:49 PM]: that too
TheMcQueenScion [9:49 PM]: retarded people
TheMcQueenScion [9:49 PM]: people in wheelchairs
TheMcQueenScion [9:49 PM]: blind people
TheMcQueenScion [9:49 PM]: deaf people
TheMcQueenScion [9:49 PM]: etc
Team Linx [9:49 PM]: anything that weakens the evolution of man?
TheMcQueenScion [9:49 PM]: if you say so
Team Linx [9:50 PM]: im asking!
TheMcQueenScion [9:50 PM]: well yes
TheMcQueenScion [9:50 PM]: we do not need the weak
Team Linx [9:50 PM]: oh ok. is it for the purpose of a perfect race?
Team Linx [9:50 PM]: or just out of pure annoyance with them
TheMcQueenScion [9:51 PM]: hate
TheMcQueenScion [9:51 PM]: hate is nice
Team Linx [9:51 PM]: from what i have found the people with the strongest mind strength are the nicest
TheMcQueenScion [9:53 PM]: ok
Team Linx [9:53 PM]: it just takes me by surprise

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Team Linx [9:48 PM]: are you a racist organization?
Team Linx [9:48 PM]: like nazi's?
TheMcQueenScion [9:48 PM]: no

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   
FYI the AIM screenname "The McQueen Scion" is not mine. Everybody in the organization uses it at least 3 times weekly.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I thought "Scions" belong to the "Church of all Worlds"
the "1st Pagan Church of America"

Magic rituals and someting about belonging to "the second ring"
Is this what you belong to?

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
What I said was Nazi Ethic

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
McQueen doesn't belong to anything, the idea of "Agnostic Psychics" is preposterous. The fact you all buy into it is even more corny.

Sounds more like McQueen is a Neo-Nazi and just doesn't want to admit it, they thought they had paranormal abilities too, the Nazis did.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I really thought there were christians on this board who could explain those verses to me.

I'm still waiting...

Explain those verses I posted in this format.

Verse:
Explanation:

I'm begging you for the 4th time.

Sincerely,

The McQueen Scion

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Am not buying into anything just asking question and not getting any real answers.

Most of the people who come to this board are sincere about what they feel. I do not have a problem with them disagreeing with me or even telling me off for what they think is on my part a bad judgment.

Sir do not presume upon yourself some hidden foreknowledge as to my intent. But do understand that to be very honest that intent is sincere.

Yes as I understand it Hitler beleived himself to be the Son of Satan.

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
No, please stay on the topic.

Someone explain the verses I posted. All of them please.

Following format-

Verse:
Explanation:

I'm asking for the 5th time. Please. I'm begging!

Sincerely,

The McQueen Scion

arc

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   
can someone please explain to me what relevance the neo-nazi tangent had to the original topic of this post? Or indeed why the McQueen Scion is being accused of being a neo-nazi?

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
can someone explain to me what the scion tangent in this post signifies in light of the verses against the militant muslim koran?

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
can someone explain to me what the scion tangent in this post signifies in light of the verses against the militant muslim koran?

Please read my original post again, again, and again, until the point goes into your head.

And I'm asking for the 6th time now, for someone to explain every verse I posted, please, I'm begging again.

Verse:
Explanation:

PLEASE
((

Sincerely,

The McQueen Scion

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi arc.....

Received an email from an AOL Member who I have been in correspondence with for the last two months (of an on). The contents of the Email were posted verbatim and are available on page two of this thread.

At first I was hesitating to actually post it but decided for the sake of argument to simply ask what the name "Meqween scion" meant.

Fact of the matter is in respect to this person�s responses what can said for certain. Is that he is an agnostic but believes that because of Jesus he can do anything he wants.

Myself have been posting at this site now for a year and three months. This being both under the name of Toltec and Triad at the old site. MS is suggesting that because of verses presented in the Holy bible, those here who have condemned the Koran as the venerable "Satanic Verses" be mistaken. And that in fact there is enough evidence to suggest that the NT and OT are in themselves flawed by similar issues (mind you MS have not mentioned other text in the Koran which pertain to violence but at this juncture that is not the point).

Sincerely a person can read every ancient reference to a religion with respect to world cultures. And find verses which allude to violence and when it is appropriate to cause harm to another. These verses have meaning specific to the culture, how they are defined. Should take into consideration the way the world was when they were prepared (allegedly or realistically).

MS's contention apparently is that fundamentalist Christians who post at this site (specifically). Should take into consideration what the NT and OT offers in respect to justification for violence.

I am not a fundamentalist, in respect to my own personal beliefs or for that matter, do I endorse such an attitude in others. What I do present in respect to this thread is relatable to MS's motivations, in respect to the context of his chosen name. A name which by his own words is definable by (at the very least) someone who has the same access as he does to an AOL Account (with an AOL Account one can purchase items who's cost in under $200, charging the cost to the account and mailing the item where you see fit).

Taking all things into consideration my personal impression is Mr. Scion, has a lot more to answer for that to date what he has contributed. I personally question what motivation he has for starting this thread. And given his responses to date I feel that
these impressions are justified.

With respect to what is above the only other insight I can offer to Mr.Scion is that history is a poor excuse.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm new here, but I'm really curious myself as to why nobody is interpreting those verses from the bible.

When something like that is posted out of the Koran, people are jumping to interpret it.

~Peace~

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join