It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens on Earth??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ok this is a subject that is going to cause a bit of discussion i think!

Basically i have been interested in UFO and ETs for as long as i can remember, i have done a hell of a lot of research on the subject.

One of the most interesting things i have found is from a bloke called Phil Schneider, those of you who hold the same interests as me will probably heard of him.

Basically he used to be a geologist for the US government and one of his main duties was to check the rock formations and types in areas that the government wanted to build underground bases. He would determine the types of rock in the area and help to decide what kind of explosives or cutting techniques would be used to hollow out these bases.

In 1979 Phil was helping with the development of an underground base at Dulce New Mexico.

They would drill down a fair way with huge drill at the four corners where they wanted the base to be.

While sending supplies and things down one of the four bore holes they found that the lift kept coming back up broken, eventually they decided to send Phil and some armed guards (about 30) down the bore hole to see what was going on.

They reached a huge cavern that he said was filled with "Outerspace Aliens".

As he turned around he says he saw two, very ugly, tall grey aliens staring right at him. Without stopping to ask questions he pulled a small pistol from his waist (which he always carried on him) and shot dead one of the creatures.

The other one then proceeded to fire what he described as a plasma like beam at him which took two of his fingers off his left hand and burnt into his chest, leaving him practically dead.

"Anyway I got shot in the chest with one of their weapons, which was a box on their body, that blew a hole in me and gave me a nasty dose of cobalt radiation. I have had cancer because of that."

In total its said that 66 people died down there.

That's the very basic story!

Schneider claimed that he had 13 attempts on his life the by secret services in order to keep this from leaking out.

The 14th was successful. In 1996 Schneider was found dead in his appartment he reportedly had a rubber hose wrapped 3 times around his kneck. He had been dead for around a week.

The coroner who looked at Schneiders body claimed he had died of a stroke.
But now the records show that it was suicide.

Please watch his 1995 lecture:

This was his last ever lecture, 2 Months later he was dead.

Please let me know what you think and what you believe!

Remember if you look hard enough you will find what you are looking for.

R.I.P Phil Schneider 1947 - 1996.

Thanks for reading!

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Rybo666]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There are pages of threads on Phil Schneider if you use the search bar. It seems that his story has been thrashed about by ATS numerous times not entirely sure what the verdict is on him. But I think his credibility has been called into question numerous times. His education and many other aspects of the case. Anyway his death certainly raised a lot of eyebrows. Something seemed fishy there. But alas the skeptics will have their frenzy.
Great story though.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Schneider is a nutcase, but a harmless nutcase whom I mourn the passing of overall. He certainly added color to the world with his stories.

His only contribution to the community was his death..it was suspicious, however, a conspiracy to that would be, assasinate the most fringe mindset...the most out of this world nonsense talk and make it pretty obvious, then people will follow this wacky crap as the potential truth verses continue on the path they are on which will lead to the truth.

I think distractions are the biggest source of cointel/disinfo out there...hype up the nonsense and play down the reality.

Anyhow, as the above post mentioned, he has been discussed and rediscussed over and over...instead of posting a new thread, simply bump up a existing one

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Anyhow, as the above post mentioned, he has been discussed and rediscussed over and over...instead of posting a new thread, simply bump up a existing one

I agree, there are more than enough threads already:

Phil Schneider Threads

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ya op, thats a very famous story about his encounters at Dulce. Some would say he was a nutcase but I would put him in the same category as William Cooper, someone who knew too much and wanted to warn the world so was made to seem a nutcase and then dicarted.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Thanks for starting a new thread. I, myself, hadn't heard the story about Phil Schneider, so, even tho there may be many previous threads, I wouldn't have known to even look for one.

Point being, for those that have already seen this information, simply don't post and move on. You don't have to read it, but it may be helpful to newer members.

Using the search is a good idea before posting new threads, but even if that isn't done, you don't have to be jerk about it.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesignmaster

Thanks very much
i know what you mean. Some people just take it a bit too seriously that's all.

Hope i inspired you to dig a little deeper.

Thanks again!

top topics

join