It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens anything like us??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rybo666
Assuming this is real and it seems extremely complicated and detailed then is this not a form of communication using mathematics?

If so who taught who?

Loving the ideas being thrown around in this thread!

Okay, assuming the crop circle was real and a reply to the signal we sent maybe you could say the aliens who replied had such a greater intelligence than us they were able to interpret our maths?

You could go even further and say they are observing us and know about all our practices etc but I know we are talking from a mathmatical point of view.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I wounder if they Pee an Poo like rest of us

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Absolutely! Both points are pretty good there!

But it would be like me being given a chinese text to translate with no other language and word formation but my own to compare it to. It would be impossible!

What i am trying to say is that the only way they could have deciphered it is to have a process that is the same or similar. Even if they had a process similar then is this not a form of mathematics?

I don't know, maybe i'm clutching at straws here

Personally i do believe that aliens are here already etc so the idea of them knowing our ways and communication processes etc is quite a believeable one for me.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rybo666

I did actually think of the example of me personally trying to understand an unknown text in a foreign langauage and yeah your right it would probably be next ot impossible.

But if your intelligence was that superior then maybe it would be possible to work out however that brings us back to the previous point that they would still need to have a knowledge of our language!

Personally I believe aliens will have superior knowledge to us human beings and they will have there own systems of language, mathmatics etc and that they are that advanced that understanding human sets and systems must be a walk in the park.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe aliens aren't superior to humans in every way. It could be that they are only more advanced in certain areas?

Going slightly off topic here but I do find it strange that aliens have the technology to travel the universe and visit this planet but they haven't publicly communicated with us.

However that point could also be argued

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Human mathematics do not apply in space. It's a human idea and it is extremely flawed.

Find out more at

[gratuitous promotional link removed]

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by Rybo666

Going slightly off topic here but I do find it strange that aliens have the technology to travel the universe and visit this planet but they haven't publicly communicated with us.

Unfortunately they can't
a treaty was signed with the American government (and probably other world powers) when Reagan was in power.

They are allowed to have colonies on our planet in secret underground bases around america. Groom Lake, Dulce new mexico to name but a couple.

See if you can find a lecture by Phil Schneider, he explains alot. He's dead now though. Died under suspicious circumstances. Makes you think ey!

Cant say too much though lol

So yeah basically untill the world governments decide to disclose the Alien presence we need to sit back and wait. Unfortunately.

I know this sounds a bit far fetched but like i said earlier on in the thread, if you dig deep enough you will find the information.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ultraspunk

lol are you saying that mathematics is extremely flawed? Because if thats true we really should rethink how we do alot of things?!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rybo666

Well personally I don't believe we have aliens already on this planet living here among us but I suppose anything is possible and maybe it isn't that believable.

I have personally witnessed thing with my own eyes that I cannot explain through science and I genuinely believe was I saw was alien craft in one form or another.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rybo666
reply to post by ultraspunk

lol are you saying that mathematics is extremely flawed? Because if thats true we really should rethink how we do alot of things?!

Exactly.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join