It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to prove aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I believe in aliens because I want to believe.... nothing more to say.. but my comments go against myself... why?... it makes more sense..........

If we.... the "human" species had the capabilites to travel lightyears in a second. And we could go anywhere, bend time in the blink of an eye, and be in another galaxy in seconds... What would WE do if...............

If we found other "earths" livable conditions... well we would start more colonies on other planets, people would want to expand.

If we found valuable minerals...... we would mine them/take them and harvest them back to our planet.

If we found other self-aware beings... we would make contact, "help them if needed and/or try to learn from them"

So now.... if aliens exist.. lets see which one we can prove .. well tada!!!! they havent flown down and said hello!!!

Lets think for a second...

Ideas that are strongly possible by that evidence.
1. Antigravity and spacetravel( lightyear speed) do not exist.
2. Higher selfaware beings dont exist. ( too easily wrong... science and religion both "suggest" they do.) ( religion= angels and science as related to the lifetime of the universe compared to other species developing on much older planets)
3. It shows strong evidence that IF lightspeed spacetravel IS possible, and of course the aliens do exist... we are nowhere near the evolution stage to travel in space... if we could travel time and we would make contact... yet they can and they dont make contact... that shows a HUGE evolution gap... for whichever random reason you insert for them not to make contact.. it simply says we have a very very long way to go in understanding and learning.
4. science creates creatures of all types and on many planets throughout the universe, but the only selfaware beings have been created or altered by God, the spirit of the universe. Limiting to what we know as ourselves and angels.

I like idea 3

Not written as well as I would like and probably missing much info I would like to add but I waited a month before i had enough posts to start creating threads so this is a little rushed but its what u get! lol... if it makes some sense or you understand add to or argue against me , let me know what ya think.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

I don't like Idea 1 and 2

Mod edit: Removed lengthy quote.

[edit on 3/2/2010 by maria_stardust]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We don't need Aliens for UFOs.
There is a complete non alien theory for the UFO.

Nikola Tesla’s invention of the “electric flying machine” which was later to be called the “flying saucer” or “UFO”, is documentable back to the early part of this century, while his conception of it goes back to the 1870’s, during his student days at the Technische Hochschule at Graz, Austria. The idea of Nazi flying saucers is as old as the hills, beginning with the 1944 “Foo-Fighter” publicity, yet even this has remained somewhat suppressed because, though incomplete or incorrect as propagated, is a version which is revealing of certain scientific facts (the corona discharges) and close enough to the truth to point a skilled independent investigator in the right direction, and eventually toward the truth, provided he is armored with sufficient skepticism to traverse the precarious minefields (mindfields) of disinformation which have been laid on all sides. I again emphasize that all the ascertainable secret German documents and important developments came into the hands of the OSS/CIA at the end of WW II,

So goes one theory with statement like:
documentable back to the early part of this century
or
while his conception of it goes back to the 1870’s, during his student days at the Technische Hochschule at Graz, Austria.
or
is a version which is revealing of certain scientific facts (the corona discharges
or
a skilled independent investigator in the right direction, and eventually toward the truth,
or
important developments came into the hands of the OSS/CIA at the end of WW II,

And so we know nothing except the big lies from the OSS media
channels since 1945.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Yeah! but those earthly UFO technologies and other technologies like that are suppressed until much later even when they are mature technologies

Mod Edit: Removed lengthy quote.

[edit on 3/2/2010 by maria_stardust]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
What if they are from right here in our own solar system, albeit from a planet orbiting "Planet X" or whatever you want to call it. Then they wouldn't need FTL travel. However, they did first come here 200,000 years ago, so who knows what technology they have now. Also, I refuse to believe that FTL travel is impossible.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
TextsI disagree with 1 and 2. It could be possible

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

Prove aliens exist? That would be easy, the hard part is getting NASA and TPTB to tell us the truth, and that is like pulling teeth. I think [they] are afraid of what we will do when we discover we have been lied to for 50 years about the matter.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There are 2 sides to every story. Someone makes a claim and someone labels them as a wacko. Who is true?

If you listen to that "10%", then, aliens are real. I hope you know what I mean.

The only way you can "prove it" would be to rule out the other possibilities. And with aliens, the other possibilities can be paranormal. How can you prove that?

One way one can disprove the paranormal is simple.

Humans exist here on Earth in the Universe and there are other planets and stars in the Universe.

We have never discovered with a telescope: Heaven, Hell, and/or Never Never Land.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Can we prove suppression.
Will any one listen.
Is there a government agency overseeing the release of technology.
Is there a government agency overseeing the suppression of technology.
Well there was a 60 minuet show, fairly sure, that said China has
all our latest atomic weaponry in document form at least.
Yet how can Alien or Tesla or and other technology be so suppressed.
If developed under Nazi control imagine the hold existing today.
The land of milk and honey was reached by someone.
According to Velikovsky a whole lot of oil was dumped on the Saudi
Arabian desert.
ED: Science Dictatorship:

[edit on 3/2/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Why dont they land and say hello? Well i think it is simple... or maybe im wrong but i think its just like that: We are not mature enough for a direct contact with them. Even more what if its just impossible? i mean maybe we can't just see them... call me crazy but here comes 4th dimension idea... They can see us, but we cant see them. i think we might be too dangerous for them for a direct contact. yes we are primitive beings and we dont have any chances fighting against them... but its like 2 humans trying to contact 10 monkeys in a cage. Whatever they are trying to tell us they are giving us a ot of time. We don't seem to understand it fast enough. Although many people are awake now, and they got the message, it will take a lot of time before everyone will understand what we have done and what we're doing, if you dont know what i am talking about, try to find out yourself. It will be necessary to speeed this process up. they will have to use another strategy. They tried using Crop Circles, Humans and even a direct contact which didnt go well enough, whats next? There is not a lot of time for us. Without a new method we wont manage to understand before its too late. Without any change in our life, we will probably destroy ourselves very soon. Time will show.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
They... you might as well mean Rockefeller cause he won't speak to
us either and he probably owns and controls the UFO technology
once shunned by JP Morgan.
JP thought he got rid of Tesla technology but was wrong.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
All of your premises are contingent upon these aliens being morally similar to human beings. They could have an entirely different morality which would appear base and repugnant to us. Technological advancement does not equate moral superiority. It also assumes they are omnipotent. You surmise that because they haven't come, then they do not have the capability or the necessity to do so, however it could be that the Universe is an incredibly, mind-bogglingly big place. They may not have stumbled over us yet. It is also conceivable that there is an alien race methodically strip-mining planets with no regard to indigenous populations, who knows of Earth and has planned it's eventual harvest, but that the bulldozers just haven't been sent yet, because they're busy elsewhere.

join