It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

A lingering technical question about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks still haunts some, and it has political implications: How did 200,000 tons of steel disintegrate and drop in 11 seconds? A thousand architects and engineers want to know, and are calling on Congress to order a new investigation into the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 at the World Trade Center.

There is also evidence of "advanced explosive nano-thermitic composite material found in the World Trade Center dust," Mr. Gage says. The group's petition at www. ae911truth.org is already on its way to members of Congress.

"Government officials will be notified that 'Misprision of Treason,' U.S. Code 18 (Sec. 2382), is a serious federal offense, which requires those with evidence of treason to act," Mr. Gage says. "The implications are enormous and may have profound impact on the forthcoming Khalid Shaikh Mohammed trial."

www.washingtontimes.com...

The Washington Times is covering Richard Gage....??.....

Isn't that MSM..??....

I think the tides are starting to turn...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

I think the tides are starting to turn...

I wouldn't bet on it.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think that the truther architects/engineers united group has been featured on mainstream media before, however this new bit of information regarding the 'misprision of treason' is new.

I honestly do believe that TPTB are absolutely terrified at the idea of a new 9/11 investigation, as one could lead to their reveal and downfall.

That is why I believe they are doing everything in their power to distract the people from this subject; financial crisis, healthcare, global warming, Iran/Israel, haiti have all been blown-out or exaggerated to keep the population's mind distracted and occupied.

They are running out of options, so I wouldn't be surprised if something big happens in the next few weeks/months; perhaps Iran/Israel, or a terrorist attack à la false flag.

Either way... I honestly do think that their reign is coming to an end; if TSHTF, its not them cleverly planning out their ascension to domination; it's them going down kicking and screaming.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Interesting that this is posted in the "Politics" section of the Washington Times.

Yeah, politics. This isn't treason now, this isn't mass murder now, this isn't evidence of an extremely serious crime now. this isn't terrorism now- this is POLITICS!

But aside from the WT putting this arguably in the wrong place- i.e., it should have been on the front page of every major news publication considering the gravity of all the evidence for CD- it still is good news that at least they are making more of the public aware.

I continually hear the argument from the debunkers that they don't want to see a single penny more go towards a new 9/11 investigation- because it would just be wasting our tax dollars. Yeah, uh huh...
So instead, they'd rather never indict Bin Laden cause we don't have enough evidence, dissolve the unit looking for him, continue wasting our precious brother's lives in "necessary" wars over their own false version of the "evidence" that's just a high level lie to make their rich asskissers richer. Yeah great, debunkers, WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

:shk:

He is particularly disturbed by Building 7, a 47-story skyscraper, which was not hit by an aircraft, yet came down in "pure free-fall acceleration." He also says that more than 100 first-responders reported explosions and flashes as the towers were falling and cited evidence of "multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally 600 ft. at 60 mph" and the "mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete & metal decking."

HE is particularly disturbed? How about you WT, aren't YOU disturbed?

Notice the spin injected into the article:

The technical issues surrounding the collapse of the towers has prompted years of debate, rebuttal and ridicule.

How about instead you tell the friggin truth:

"The technical issues surrounding the collapse of the towers, which have rigorously been vetted by thousands of experts, cast extreme doubt on the government's story. There is enough evidence that the towers were destroyed by explosives to warrant a new investigation."

The mass media doesn't have the balls to report the truth when it comes to 9/11. Because yeah, it's a political issue now. I am sure the people who died (and continue to die "because" of 9/11) just love the fact that their lost lives are now mere politics.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
considering the gravity of all the evidence for CD

Just what evidence would that be exactly? Truthers keep claiming that there is evidence for CD, but so far have not showed any evidence for Cd at all.

yet came down in "pure free-fall acceleration.

overall, it did not -- that is just a lie truthers push.

"mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete & metal decking."

except again there is zero evidence 90,000 tons of concrete and metal decking being pulverised...

[edit on 24/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

as i said in other threads. lately they have just been coming and coming.

things may change soon.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
considering the gravity of all the evidence for CD

Just what evidence would that be exactly? Truthers keep claiming that there is evidence for CD, but so far have not showed any evidence for Cd at all.

yet came down in "pure free-fall acceleration.

overall, it did not -- that is just a lie truthers push.

"mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete & metal decking."

except again there is zero evidence 90,000 tons of concrete and metal decking being pulverised...

[edit on 24/2/10 by dereks]

what do you mean overall it did not!?!?!?!? have you watched the video of it falling? you should be explaining why, not stating that something everyone can see didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

I honestly do believe that TPTB are absolutely terrified at the idea of a new 9/11 investigation, as one could lead to their reveal and downfall.

They are running out of options, so I wouldn't be surprised if something big happens in the next few weeks/months; perhaps Iran/Israel, or a terrorist attack à la false flag.

Either way... I honestly do think that their reign is coming to an end

I agree their reign is ending too....I think that's why the rats are jumping ship!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Moonie newspapers aren't the MSM...

Sorry, but this is still a bunch of nothing.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
And for those of you with a REAL open mind, here's the thermite argument COMPLETELY debunked:

www.debunking911.com...

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
And for those of you with a REAL open mind, here's the thermite argument COMPLETELY debunked:

www.debunking911.com...

Sorry seethelight.....that lame attempt at debunking has been debunked....

Why can't you see the light.....

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Freefal, debunked:

www.debunking911.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Show me where... I haven't seen it debunked.

link   

Originally posted by rainfall
that lame attempt at debunking has been debunked

care to show exactly where that was debunked at? Unless.....

link   
reply to post by dereks

We're probably both thinking the same thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

hopefully TPTB will soon be at their downfall..these repeated studies on controverial issues definietly pints out flaws in their story. i mean honestly how could a skyscraper fall in free fall when it wasnt even hit..thats odd it seems like it was scheduled to be hit but missed and the detonation went of as planned....

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by moonwalk420

It VERY OBVIOUSLY didn't fall in freefall.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join