It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jordan - Occultist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Now I know where you got your superhuman basketball skills, Jordan! Check out his pentagram rims! Not you too Mike! Not you too!

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Blender]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wow...that reported is sooooo annoying...

Why are these people allowed to be like this and hound people?

What a dumb suck up ass kisser no morals human he is...

Just go away guy he obviously doesn't want to talk to you, otherwise he would have called you if he did...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Wow...that reported is sooooo annoying...

Why are these people allowed to be like this and hound people?

What a dumb suck up ass kisser no morals human he is...

Just go away guy he obviously doesn't want to talk to you, otherwise he would have called you if he did...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

The rims look great don't they ?

As for that making him an occultist ... maybe ... would that be a problem.

What kind of occultist do you suspect he might be ?

Not sure I understand the purpose behind the OP.

Woody

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Uh?
What's the big deal?
Loads of occultists are musicians.
Including me.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
1)Five star rims have been an extremely popular style for a very long time.
2)The pentagram is a symbol of pagan faith, not of 'occult worship' (you are thinking of the Sigil of Baphomet)
3)The pentagram is also used in Christian faith to represent the 5 wounds of Christ, or the 5 senses
4)Mormons have used the pentagram
5)It has been used in Taoism

But yeah, it must be the false assertion that a 5 pointed star has ANYTHING to do with occultism that is correct...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illegal Alien
Uh?
What's the big deal?
Loads of occultists are musicians.
Including me.

When did Michael Jordan, the most acclaimed basket ball player in history, become a musician?

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Blender]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
2)The pentagram is a symbol of pagan faith, not of 'occult worship' (you are thinking of the Sigil of Baphomet)
3)The pentagram is also used in Christian faith to represent the 5 wounds of Christ, or the 5 senses

But yeah, it must be the false assertion that a 5 pointed star has ANYTHING to do with occultism that is correct...

Paganism and occultism go hand in hand. I am fully aware of the many uses of the pentagram, but these days its only used by people in the occult.

pen⋅ta⋅gram  /ˈpɛntəˌgræm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pen-tuh-gram] Show IPA
–noun a five-pointed, star-shaped figure made by extending the sides of a regular pentagon until they meet, used as an occult symbol by the Pythagoreans and later philosophers, by magicians, etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
not to mention his number was 23...im just saying

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

Paganism and occultism go hand in hand. I am fully aware of the many uses of the pentagram, but these days its only used by people in the occult.

pen⋅ta⋅gram  /ˈpɛntəˌgræm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pen-tuh-gram] Show IPA
–noun a five-pointed, star-shaped figure made by extending the sides of a regular pentagon until they meet, used as an occult symbol by the Pythagoreans and later philosophers, by magicians, etc.

1)If you think paganism and occultism go hand in hand, you know nothing about either one.
2)It is used on numerous country flags, it is a symbol of the elements to pagans. It has nothing to do with occult. You are still thinking of the sigil of Baphomet. Not the same thing.
3)So, the pythagoreans used the pentagram. For the record, that was about mathematics, not occultism. Second, by your own words, we arent talking about former uses. Only current ones.
4)It is a sign of faith to pagans, not of magic or occultism.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Taoism, Catholosism (the five point star of the wounds of Jesus reference), Mormonism, Pegan, Occult worship,Wikken, ect... ect... are all under the same leader; Satan, how can you tell? The symbols they use. You have it all backwards. Turn it around and re-asses.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101

Taoism, Catholosism (the five point star of the wounds of Jesus reference), Mormonism, Pegan, Occult worship,Wikken, ect... ect... are all under the same leader; Satan, how can you tell? The symbols they use. You have it all backwards. Turn it around and re-asses.

So basically anything that isnt what you believe is satanism?

Wow......just, wow......

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You are sorely mistaken if you truly believe all the things you mentioned are a result of the works of satan. Do some research.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Oops!
Second line

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Ear-Responsible and captaintyinknots,

I have done "some" research. LOL hahahahahahaha falls in floor crying tears of laughter..... I am sorry that is just so funny. As if I would have the brass to make a claim like that without extensive "research" I have studied these things for years.

Gosh were to start; I guess the most odviouse place is the pre-flood days of Noah building the Arc. If you go there and move forward and feverishly study the reason behind the flood (the real reason) and move forward from the replenishing of the earth after Noah then you can see all the branches of religion and where they shot off from. But with a hardend heart and with the answer already set in stone you will see nothing. In order for you to look around today and see the root of all beliefs you must look at the friuts they produce, it is odviouse to see where things stem from when they use Satanic symbols or produce rotten evil fruit. It is so elementary I just cannot grasp why others cannot see it too. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck then it must be a duck right? Wrong. Boy I bet old Satan gets such a kick out of how easy it is to trick so many.
It is like he can stand right in front of you and you can see the horns and the tail but he tells you he is a sweet bunny and you actualy buy it. Blows my mind...

To the OP; This does not surprise me at all sense it seems like any wealthy "star" has at least a toe in the fire. Good post, thank you for sharring.

edit for spelling

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Melissa101]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

You have to remember, the occultists are the "bad" guys in this world. In the meantime, Muslims and "Christians" run around and blow # up....Yeah, great logic, huh?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Please tell me that a rather confused, biblical snippet about Noah is not your idea of 'extensive research' ?

I would be really keen to see a list of sources for your other 'extensive' research ... because after making a claim like the one you made, you must have something more to back-up your very inaccurate accusations.

Woody

[edit on 17-2-2010 by woodwytch]

[edit on 17-2-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Ear-Responsible and captaintyinknots,

I have done "some" research. LOL hahahahahahaha falls in floor crying tears of laughter..... I am sorry that is just so funny. As if I would have the brass to make a claim like that without extensive "research" I have studied these things for years.

Gosh were to start; I guess the most odviouse place is the pre-flood days of Noah building the Arc. If you go there and move forward and feverishly study the reason behind the flood (the real reason) and move forward from the replenishing of the earth after Noah then you can see all the branches of religion and where they shot off from. But with a hardend heart and with the answer already set in stone you will see nothing. In order for you to look around today and see the root of all beliefs you must look at the friuts they produce, it is odviouse to see where things stem from when they use Satanic symbols or produce rotten evil fruit. It is so elementary I just cannot grasp why others cannot see it too. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck then it must be a duck right? Wrong. Boy I bet old Satan gets such a kick out of how easy it is to trick so many.
It is like he can stand right in front of you and you can see the horns and the tail but he tells you he is a sweet bunny and you actualy buy it. Blows my mind...

To the OP; This does not surprise me at all sense it seems like any wealthy "star" has at least a toe in the fire. Good post, thank you for sharring.

edit for spelling

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Melissa101]

So, out of all of that I got one thing: You are the type that quotes biblical myth as fact and expect someone do actually debate it.

Yikes.

To sum up what you have said here is that you have studied your religion, and therefore all others are the work of satan.

I dont even know where to begin with this.....

[edit on 17-2-2010 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I seem to have hit a couple of nerves. Of course I have studied the Bible as well as history and ancient writings like the Dead Sea Scrolls. Oh yes and Science, Biology, Geometry as well as UFology all play their part as well. I have studied; Hinduism, Catholicism, Satanism, Christianity other than Catholicism, Buddhism and Wikkin or Witchcraft. I have never practiced anything but Christianity but I have studied them all I guess.

It is like a huge jigsaw puzzle where you pick up pieces here and there and soon a picture forms. It would take years worth of research to list how it all comes together. I have thought of putting it together for a thread. Actually I think I will.

I started with Noah and the Ark because, that is the most logical place to start explaining my claim or theory if you will. But by no means was it intended to be a complete explanation. You seem utterly offended and this is a good thing because the truth always;

1. Shocks or scares people
2. Makes them angry and/or offends them
3. Then (and only if they accept it) will it set them free

Unfortunately most people do not make it beyond the anger stage, it is a shame too.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

1. Shocks or scares people
2. Makes them angry and/or offends them
3. Then (and only if they accept it) will it set them free

Unfortunately most people do not make it beyond the anger stage, it is a shame too.

Unfortunately,most do not see the truth for what it is. Unfortunately, you, at least judging by your posts on this thread are one of them. The truth is right in front of everyone's nose.Yet, people refuse to see.Why? They don't want to face the fact that two long held traditions are trying to usurp total control over everyone else's spiritual beliefs.

Care to guess what those two long held traditions are? I'll give you two guesses. The first one doesn't count.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join