It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hitlist for assassinations of U.S. citizens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I hope this is not true that the President has himself said that some US citizens have to be killed. Can the President just order the killing of people based on secret intelligence that these people have to be killed?

Who are on this secret hit list? And who has joined Al Qaeda and hence deserves to be killed?

The Washington Post's Dana Priest today reports that "U.S. military teams and intelligence agencies are deeply involved in secret joint operations with Yemeni troops who in the past six weeks have killed scores of people." That's no surprise, of course, as Yemen is now another predominantly Muslim country (along with Somalia and Pakistan) in which our military is secretly involved

But buried in Priest's article is her revelation that American citizens are now being placed on a secret "hit list" of people whom the President has personally authorized to be killed:

After the Sept. 11 attacks, Bush gave the CIA, and later the military, authority to kill U.S. citizens abroad if strong evidence existed that an American was involved in organizing or carrying out terrorist actions against the United States or U.S. interests, military and intelligence officials said. . . .

The Obama administration has adopted the same stance. If a U.S. citizen joins al-Qaeda, "it doesn't really change anything from the standpoint of whether we can target them," a senior administration official said. "They are then part of the enemy."

Both the CIA and the JSOC maintain lists of individuals, called "High Value Targets" and "High Value Individuals," whom they seek to kill or capture. The JSOC list includes three Americans, including [New Mexico-born Islamic cleric Anwar] Aulaqi, whose name was added late last year. As of several months ago, the CIA list included three U.S. citizens, and an intelligence official said that Aulaqi's name has now been added.

Source: www.salon.com...

[edit on 28-1-2010 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with executing citizens once they join the enemy.

Assuming the enemy actually exists that is.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwrek

How can you execute someone without having the courts? And how can you be sure that he has joined the enemy? Do you know that people are fooled into joining Al Qaeda and then they are on the hit list.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by sunny_2008ny]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Good. The world is over populated. Time to thin the herd. Get rid of the bad genes.

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Good. The world is over populated. Time to thin the herd. Get rid of the bad genes.

Are you kidding me? Glad to know you subscribe to the same eugenicist outlook that lead to the Final Solution. It makes sense now as to why you advocated rounding up Muslims and "shoving microchips up their butts" on another thread.

Edit: I can't believe someone starred you.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Someone336]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

Yes I agree. I would like to recommend that you start the procedure since you are so keen on getting rid of 'bad genes'.

On a side note... do these individuals perhaps pose a threat to other civilians? If they do then I suppose it could be for the 'greater good', otherwise, just another scummy act on behalf of the military-industrial complex, nothing to be surprised at.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Well, in that case maybe you could be the first one to volunteer.

What is this world coming to with opinions such as yours.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
the BBC said that the CIA created al-Qaeda. Does that mean we can target the CIA? Bush-1 ran the CIA for awhile. Can we nominate people? It's implied that Obama got all his passports & stuff from the CIA.

Also - Court of Law?
The Supreme Court in a short summery said enemies could be declared not-people and so not subject to due process.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

Maybe your the enemy.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freeyourmind1111

The world is in fact becoming overpopulated.

Example: Haiti.

Mother nature just took care of a small portion of the overpopulation problem there.

Like any ecosystem, Earth can only contain and support a certain number of people. When that number is exceeded, catastrophic problems will ensue.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
what gets me about all this is if you just open your eyes and look past all the media propaganda youd realize who the real aggressors were in all this. lets see here.. somalia, pakistan, yemen, iraq and afghanistan... what do these places have in common... (all muslim yes but..) theyre also all very very destiture, poor, rundown.. yes even pakistan is.. now lets look at whose occupying/attacking them.. the united states, EU, Israel... hmm why, these are all rich military powers who are the most advanced in the world... simple common sense tells you whose in the wrong here... geez.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
One day, when they've finally managed to divide us into two simple groups ... the conformists vs. the terrorists, this issue will really hit home.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I have no doubt freedom minded people such as myself will one day be considered "the enemy" by the criminals in Washington DC.

Hell, according to the now infamous FBI brochure, I already am.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

well spoken. i agree 100%. its all a game of money and power. take out the weak ones first.. simple logic.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I thought assassination was illegal according to US laws and international treaties? US or foreign isn't assassination still an international crime?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sunny_2008ny

Really think a court is needed if an American citizen is found to be actively fighting against U.S. forces on a foreign battlefield?

How about one found advocating terroristic actions against America or its interests while in a foreign land?

[edit on 28-1-2010 by brainwrek]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

And they can start with you first, right?
talk about blubbering stupidity

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antideceit

And they can start with you first, right?
talk about blubbering stupidity

Time after time, people express comments such as yours while they refuse to confront the overpopulation problem.

Do you usually attack the messenger, or just in this case?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
It would really be interesting to see the names on that list!
I wonder if any of our names could be on it?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Isn't assassination just a pretty word to hide the fact that it is still murder? It's not murder however, if they get caught in the act of doing what would justify self-defence; justifiable homicide. Those schemers are just developing a new scheme that's all. Every good "entertainer" has to come-up with fresh material, otherwise, they just get boring after a while. "Let's entertain" ourselves with this one for a while, what do ya' say? It'll be a hoot!
These people have not a conscience in the world. They're zombies doing the deeds for their Luciferian master. NORAD. Need I say more?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join