It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti...The Next Global Government Take Over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Source

The official story is coming unravelled as quickly as 9-11 did, and in the same ways. Thank God I see that many more, experienced and well-funded independent press organizations are going after the story than there were just after 9-11. Yes, Haiti is being occupied. Yes, it is disaster capitalism. Yes, it reminds me of how the beaches in Sri Lanka devasted by the Tsunami were all instantly transformed from slums and shanties into pristine beaches -- subsequently sold to tourist developers exclusively. It starts with one nagging question. Like this:

Why was a British naval flotilla pulled out of the waters around Haiti just days before the earthquake -- the first such gap in British naval coverage since the 1700s?

Many are still asking why the aircraft carriers Hornet, Yorktown, Enterprise, Saratoga and Lexington had left Pearl Harbor just days before Dec 7, 1941. What does it prove? Nothing. That's why it leaves one unsettled. What does it prove that the U.S. military is denying access to Haiti of relief supplies and personnel from CARICOM? Caricom is a joint, multi-nation Caribbean relief effort with doctors, military, medicine and food. A news story today from Trinidad reported that Caricom personnel and supplies were being turned away.

You see. It is not profitable to slow decline. And -- as with 9-11 -- you come to a point where you say, "It's walking like a duck... It just quacked..." There are many out there now who will know how to invesitgate and break this story. I don't need to

I will stay focused on the things I'm doing now. I already have the map. Haiti, I'm afraid is the "Something Evil" which has come this way that I predicted. It is and will definitely be bigger than 9-11: More deaths, more property damage, a crisis in hemispheric politics, all just as a huge economic collapse was looming.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Dallas1611]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Your source seems to be simply a repeat of this post, and your news source looks to be completely unrelated, at first and second skims. The only evidence I see of CARICOM being turned back is this:
www.caribbeanlifenews.com...

And that's due to space issues at the airport, and not even a relief group, just high-level representatives.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
When the cameras are gone, attention has died, pledges of aid are unfulfilled, the next disaster hits elsewhere, Haiti will once again become the Haiti of old.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The French government got turned away too, carrying medical supplies.

However, I agree with you. Bill Clinton was on NPR a week before the quake talking about how the Elite (not his choice of word) were targeting Haiti and helping the government there to tighten up and stop the corruption.

When I heard about the earthquake my first thought was HAARP but who knows - don't wanna derail your thread with THAT!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Everyone there now was there in 1994 with far more military boots on the ground, why didn't we stay then and do all of this supposed takeover? Hell we basically dismantled the Haitian military and re-installed a democratically elected president after a coup. It would have been far more prudent and less obvious to do what all of these people are claiming. 5000 soldiers on the ground with approx 10,000 support personnel does not an invasion force make. Stop listening to Chavez and Castro answer me one simple question, what is it exactly is so valuable in Haiti thaat we would want to take over that country. I have been there a few times and honestly other than a beautiful vacation area there is nothing, unless there is something there that the Haitians, French, English and Americans haven't found yet. Sometimes we need to take the foil off for a few and decompress.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by djvexd]

[edit on 27-1-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

From what I have read, OIL is the reason Haiti is being over ran wit Soldiers. The claim is, Haiti has a HUGE supply of Oil some wheres in them there seas...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Dallas1611

Even if there was, even before the quake the Haitian government was in no position to tell U.S. oil interests to piss off if they were approached for oil rights. Hell they may have even handed them the title for a little kick-back. Military invasion for oil in Haiti is far-fetched at best. And as some have inferred that we casued the earthquake (ala Chavez) just to get to the oil is even further out there.

new topics

top topics

join