It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens In Our Ancient History

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Art on the ground has met up with too many people that
find people reasons for the mysterious, well its just that
some can't interpret properly, pictures or writings because
perhaps some are paid to tout the alien connection.

This has led to a predicament in some locations where
pictures and writing exist and solid interpretation is sought
and the area becomes restricted.

If one thinks that the restrictions are to prevent the non
alien interpretations from being presented you might be
wrong. The Ancient History of America is being held hostage
by the UFO operations over the land containing the artifacts
of Egyptians in the Land West of the Pecos.

The pictures were interpreted as alien depictions cause
the land was being used by the saucer operations. So
find the locations of alien drawings and we might still
find the saucers moving around.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I've given this though for a while... Read genesis... it's PACKED with extraterrestrial activity.... Also there's an ebook out there called "The Alien Script" it thoroughly explains all the extra-terrestrial activity in the Bible and other religions...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Excellent... I never get tired of seeing the endless and obvious information and documentation of ancient astronauts.. Sumerian texts are by far the most informative.. I mean, how can people deny this evidence and throw it out as "myth". It amazes me that in the 21st century, people refuse to research this stuff out for themselves and instead rely on tired doctrine of hate that is responsible for more death on this planet than anything else.. Hopefully, we'll get some truth soon! Seems like changes are on the horizon.. something has to give

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Take everything you understand of reality and the world and let go of it and build up from the bottom. Ignor the feeling of it all and realise nothing bad is happening. Build up putting faith and belief into yourself through the good and the bad, its all there to learn from. This should help get a tad more of the tip of the ice-berg- 2012time2growup.ning.com... How much of life is energy?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

You may be right, but I don't see what's the connection with the topic, probably because I don't understand a thing of what you wrote.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think it's pretty readily apparent that extraterrestrial beings have helped shape human civilization since its very early stages. My opinion is that mankind was seeded here, and whatever beings placed us here have been making periodic appearances to guide us along the way.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I always thought this was a brilliant example !
the UFO battle of nuremburg

it would be really good if we could find a relative of the hans glaser and see if he kept a diary !

battle over nuremburg

Id like to think that all the religious paintings comissioned by the church had UFO's in them because the artists were trying to hint at the truth behind religion.
However they done it in such a fashion as not to draw too much attention to it so it was just a small image in the whole painting

the thing is everyone immediately believed it to be a sign from god , but why would god if he/she existed display an air battle between to enemies to make people believe in his divine power! Another case of humans not being able to explain something which is past their comprehension so they claim its divine godly power. When it seems to represent more than anything a battle between two space races, now at the time in nuremburg there were no reality tv show deals no autobiography book deals nothing , these people witnessed something real !

[edit on 26-1-2010 by sapien82]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
I always thought this was a brilliant example !
the UFO battle of nuremburg
Exactly!

Now see the difference between that and the paintings.

Id like to think that all the religious paintings comissioned by the church had UFO's in them because the artists were trying to hint at the truth behind religion.
For that to work it would mean that the people that commissioned the paintings were not able to understand the "hints".

However they done it in such a fashion as not to draw too much attention to it so it was just a small image in the whole painting
However, we can see them in very small versions on the Internet...

the thing is everyone immediately believed it to be a sign from god , but why would god if he/she existed display an air battle between to enemies to make people believe in his divine power!
Are you talking about the paintings or about the image you posted?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Fellow Eleveners, the time is upon us to unite as one and make our final stand. The goverment knows about the coastal city's inevitable devastation. All of the coastal ports...San Diego, LA, San Fran, Portland, Tacoma, Tampa/Miami, NC, NY etc.. they will all be wiped out. They know that by allowing millions of people to die it will be easier to continue rule using fear. Our supply line of food and resources will diminish to next to none causing starvation, looting, and crime. They have already begun building the NASCO super highway to bring all of our imports straight up from Mazatlan, MX through the heart of america on up through Canada. The Internet will no longer be free to post or absorb info very soon so it is important that we spread the word NOW! Im sure there will be some kind of propaganda (craigslist or myspace killer, or some kind of faked-"cyber te rorism" att ack) to be used to get people to agree with changing internet regulations. Internet will be subsciption based like cable or satellite and no longer will people have a wealth of unlimited knowledge at their fingertips. Our governement will tell us that we must wear an ID chip so that we can have a way to find you in the event of a natural disaster. Oh and what a convenient way to store medical records and even debit currency...Time to unite mo-fo's, the mark of the beast is soon to be upon us...we se elevens to remind us of many things. Prepare for Everything.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The threads about the Terra Papers and the actual Terra Papers by Robert Morningsky should help out.
The Terra Papers would be really far fetched for me however, having read Carl Sagan's "The Dragons of Eden" and Desmond Morris' "The Naked Ape", there is something about the Terra Papers that ring true to me.

I suggest you check it out for yourselves.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Nuremberg UFO "Sky Battle" of 1561

Might be fire works to an ignorant people that had not seen
the invention of China migrate to the western world.
Guess we won't tell China about the free energy we got from Europe.
Wonder if Europe wants the free energy back.
They wouldn't have to pay Russia and Iran for gas and oil.
The Modern World, cool.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Excellent thread but all of this is just speculation, in order to sway the minds we must give them proof.

The carvings do look like a helicopter, submarine and galactic glider, but thats proposturous to suggest that these type of machines were around in the oldern days isn't it?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I was talking about the wood carving by hans glaser !

everyone who witnessed the sighting in nuremburg believed it the work of god because they didnt know any better.

So shouldnt we try to investigate where the origins of aliens came from , since when did humans start thinking about life on other planets ? was it scientific in basis or was it in fiction writing , and how has this effected our decision making when it comes to sightings of UFO's

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

You are talking recent history.
Why we talk of Aliens.

See "Secret Space" for the Willy Ley TV appearance saying UFOs
are an unknown science.
I think the aliens tag was already established by the end of the
40s, Roswell etc., and movies in the 50s had a field day.

I put together this reason:
A lot of other things went on such as saucer development under Von Braun.
The saucer designers needed a breakthrough as well.
The Roswell hoax gave the hidden free energy scientists room to work.
Or who to blame on crashes.
'45 to '55 VB had to do something as head of Army Ordinance.
A cloak for saucer engineering.
The 50s proved the free energy saucer design and VB was off
to close the missile gap and on to the moon.
Which Disney helped out start the campaign on ABC Television every Sunday.
Some think studios finished the moon craze but who knows for sure.
So NASA was build for VB.
How did all this happen to one of Hitlers prize PhDs.
Willy Ley defected to the US and never reported back to Hitler.
The Alien saga is just cover for an unknown science that some
attribute to Nikola Tesla. A mechanical engineer cross over to
electrical when he made pressure waves from cone coils and
may have had a remote powered and control model craft before
his remote powered and controlled boat. I think the same metal
hull used for both. Somewhere among Tesla's statements on his
aircraft was that it was stable in wind and storm. I do not have the
date right now but I'd say the ship was tested by that time and he
knew the results were as he stated.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
yeh i remember the whole wherner von braun story from reading occult ether physics !

interesting read !

I remember watching a documentary about Nazi ufo's and they even showed footage of an old launch site in europe where the suacer dock was with the power cables to initially charge it it was very odd !

I always thought it odd that tesla would come up with this design , didnt he claim to have deciphered transmissions from space ? maybe this is where he got the idea from !

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
For the Tesla connection we have his occasional briefings on his craft.
His says his waves are not like TEM or the waves we use today.
This in a court proceedings that I will try to find.
Tesla said his waves were like sound in air.
Hence we suppose along with other indications that actual physical
pressure or force is produced by Tesla's methods.
Of course Tesla made air glow with his voltage inside a bulb and along
with other details by authors on the trail of Tesla technology development
in Germany since 1914, the Foo arrival in 1943 might have buzzed
an awakened US that Tesla's labs had to be closed to this very day.

Not much to go on but there is much more than that summary as far
as suspicions go for Von Braun and others.

Well people don't understand that there are no aliens involved, even if
the were any.

Tesla found signals from Mars.
Yes.
But what does that mean.
Aliens no.
His very sensitive receivers found electrical emissions from the planet.
Think electrical universe.
Also Earth has an emission.
This is believed another suppression keyed to what gravity actually is
and perhaps Tesla's counter waves for suspension and flight.

I don't know what the reading is on the German touting of saucers in that
film but recall the landing docks. No landing struts on the craft, thats hard
believe and dis info suggesting the saucer may not land elsewhere.
Tesla made a turbine to self power any saucer. So no electric cable needed.
The docks should be insulating but I think the film said they were metal.
Tesla made the tower to power his craft until demolished and he switched
gears and developed internal power supplies.

The power is AC but only the first 1/4 of the cycle is thought to be used
as multiple and frequent waves are sent above the craft. Some how as
metal capacitor can covers can rattle at high voltage, the ship can lift off
at the one way pressure. Going sideways is the only other propulsion as
stated by Tesla himself.

A 1892 lecture, you can read online, Tesla lectured about making one
way flow from the initial AC. Some how Tesla found the wave goes
through everything and a coil in the center of his remote controlled boat
for instance might cause levitation.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

IMHO, we really can't get a true answer of what the artwork represents, unless we are able to speak to the artists themselves, which is impossible.

Not necessarily... We can also look at other works of the period, examine accompanying literature, check records of what was commissioned, etc. When this is done, many instances are repeated in different works, such as the anthropomorphic sun and moon symbology, or the golden disc in the sky representing the Holy spirit.

I'm one of the most pro-alien guys around, but I've taken enough art history to safely conclude (for myself) that the vast majority of these are not depicting UFOs (though some are intriguing)...

As for Akenaten (however you want to spell it), always been a favorite Pharaoh of mine... Many docs think he had a medical condition that caused his deformities (and it is evident throughout his line, including Tut)...

www.umm.edu...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
Since the dawn of humanity there is a plethora of evidence of Aliens being involved in our history from paintings, scrolls, sculptures, art, and stories that date back to the beginning of our earliest recordings as people on this planet. Let's have a look at few which suggests Alien presence in our History:

Please.

An accomplished poster named Cicada demolished this idea right here on ATS years ago with this thread.

Read there to see how wrong you are. You could learn something, aso be careful!

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

The theory is interesting but should not be based in wrong data.

Couldn't this statement go both ways? For instance, the infamous Egyptian carving:

I don't really see where there is room for error or misconception on that picture...

You might not see it, but that only means that you don't really know what you're looking at.

I explained this whole thing in one of Skyfloating's threads - might have even been in this "UFO" section. In great detail, in fact, but I don't have time to find it right now - the search function isn't bringing it up.

Out of time now - I suggest you go to Larry Orcut's "Catchpenny Mysteries of Ancient Egypt" - Larry'l set you on the right path to find out all about this palimpsest you claim is a carving of ancient high tech devices.

Harte

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by vonspurter
Right now - in our world and at this time, if an alien craft appeared in our sky, just how much of that even would be written down? Painted, carved and sculpted the event would be prolific - it would be monumental, it would be the biggest thing - ever!
Here we have the odd picture of maybe a flying ship in amongst a load of standard text. The supposed UFO's take up about 5% of the whole picture - 5%!

People who have barely invented the wheel see a flying ship in the sky and contribute no more than 0.0000000001% of their literature to it? Take Constable for instance - oh look, a giant alien craft in the sky! I think I'll go and paint a cart in a stream - you get my drift.

Unless, ufo's were around more often back then...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by galatea

If that was the case then we would have more text references to those events, even (or specially) if they were interpreted as signs of God, like some people say happened in Fátima.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join