It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Gives 4.5 million To Washington and 3.2 Million to Oregon Is Something About To Happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
FEMA Gives 4.5 million To Washington and 3.2 Million to Oregon Is Something About To Happen?
According to the FEMA website
www.fema.gov...
and FEMA News on line
www.femanewsonline.com...
The States of Oregon and the State of Washington are getting Millions of dollars
for preparation on an impending disaster.
It makes me wonder if HAARP is going to strike the West Coast soon. Interesting enough, Kalifornia is NOT mentioned! Maybe because there won’t be anything left to mention!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Big storm headed there way out of the Pacific .
could have something to do with it!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
This is a little disturbing since I live in Washington. I do know in my area they are preparing for floods, especially the Green River flooding if the Howard Hansom Dam breaks. I don't know if that will happen because they are repairing the dam and levees are set up and the odds of massive flooding are going down.
I haven't heard of a massive storm coming... but I'm a little concerned about quakes considering the earth has been busy lately.
I'll watch the area news, especially for seismic and volcanic activity.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Read the article. It says the money is to provide food and shelter to people during "non-emergencies". These are grants to homeless shelters. First good thing I've seen FEMA do.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This HAARP fanaticism is getting real entertaining. I personally think everytime someone tries to tie HAARP to naturally occurring weather, it shows how easily influenced that person is. They definitely would've been prime candidates for the Jim Jones' kool aid party.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Read the article. It says the money is to provide food and shelter to people during "non-emergencies". These are grants to homeless shelters. First good thing I've seen FEMA do.
Are there that many homeless people in Washington and Oregon?, Doesn't quite make a whole lot of sense.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Speak for yourself Obamanation

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

FEMA. Federal Emergency Management Agency! What part of Non-Emergency do you find in "emergency"? It's Government/Obamanation lies and smoke screen.

la2

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Washington and Oregon do have a common geological feature nearby, the cascadia subduction zone.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Fault line, fault line fault line.

...or maybe a Japanese eathquake will cause a tidal wave that will hit Washington and Oregon hard.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
These things are just normal every day transactions which go by time and time again, we will not forcast a disaster, because we don't know what signs to look for until after the disaster.

TPTB probably laugh every time a transaction takes place because they know someone will call disater about to happen, which is what they want, people worried and scared.

worry more when you don't see things happen.

It's a little like the mosquito, when you hear it there is no need to worry because it is a male that doesnt suck blood, only worry when you don't hear it, because it is the female who does suck blood.

top topics

join