It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya and his musical message (Spirit***Child)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This message about Armageddon is one that aims to destroy the two previous messages it is an end to the old and a start to the new. It brings into view the Age of Aquarius and offers us another alternate reality we can invest our love and faith in. It is a way out of the chaos but it is up to us Humanity to grasp the concept and idea and embrace it as our new futures.

This is the end of the first of three folds. The message this time is supported by a more up-tempo beat and the idea was to introduce a destructive feel to the vibe of the message.

I will next post my 5 message which is some what of an introduction to the thinking behind new agers.

It is a clip with some music I added to emphasise the point Jiddu Krishnamurthi is making.

For those of you that don’t know about this man he was once thought to be the new age messiah but the likes of the theosophical society.

A society that is heavily linked to the likes of Crème, Blavatsky, Bailey, Levey, Crowley and so on.

Jiddu Krishnamurthi is very enlightened but he is not quite the world teacher.
None the less his messages are important and need to be heard for the necessary changes to manifest in our realities.

Spirit

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

[edit on 16/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

I hope this guy is real. These theosophists have been trying to push the NWO for some time now.

So, if this guy is real; he admits that Creme is a liar. I guess that the really enlightened ones do not care about the truth, since they are so much more "ascended"; and, the real truth would just be too much for us mere, ruled by chaos, beings to bear.

If this guy is real, then the NWO as far as Lucis Trust is concerned "aint happening"
What a futile attempt to come out from under the rocks as the word teacher on a conspiracy site.

So, they lie to you and that's ok. People are not buying it, so, watch out! By expecting the truth, we are creating the ant-christ instead.

If this guy is real, i can see the feverish minds at corporate headquarters, trying to figure out, how to make this work.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

To proclaim one self a messiah is the very start of a falling of the previously stated path. For a true messiah won't spread the word of how he is, but rather spread the message of light, and thats what people will look at. The fact that a true messiah would take the people around them and bring them to his level, because its about enlightenment, knowledge and truth. For only the unhumble will speak of their "own" powers without trying to invoke them in you, which everyone has since we're all human. The distinctions between us, is what will separate us into thinking one is "higher" then the other. Unity, Wholeness and understanding. For one to be a teacher of the world will not need to ask of their ears, but the ears will come to the sound of their voice. I dont necessarily see a matter of pointing out whats different in us, but rather what is the same? No? For if the planet to change we all must change and therefore we in turn become the messiahs we preach of? What good is a prophet or a messiah with great wonderful wisdom if no one follows the message? Instead focuses on the very entity displaying this message, the very opposite of what "he/she/it" is trying to declare. So whether what your saying is true or not, its the fact you declare yourself a higher being while trying to display a message? Whats the difference between a sheep following you? and a sheep following the government? Its about people thinking independently and knowing how to treat your fellow human beings with respect and dignity.

The beliefs of those who are of the true "holier" spect, will not require others to believe in them, mearly their precense will inspire the light and truth in the situation and in the people around them. People are to dependent on external sources to acclaim to, when really people should just look inside themselves and find that its really their own distortions that make us different, because we really aren't different at all.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Did pork all of a sudden make you sick? I listened to your recent song and it sounds like you went through a psychotic episode. That's what they call it but really an entity entered you.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hmmm...you again...
So, let me get this straight...
You're using this thread to shamelessly promote your music (because I'm assuming it's cheaper than hosting your own website) and for further self-aggrandizement?
You claim that you're on the cusp of enlightenment, or whatever...
You go on about how you're the new spiritual leader of the new agers and hippies and whatnot.
You've undergone persecution as the result of your belief system (who hasn't?)
You're doling out 'nuggets of wisdom' in, what seems like, a way to perpetuate your threads.
You're a 'mirror' of us, how wonderfully ambiguous...
You say...'If I post any negativity it is because I am reacting to the energies that I absorb. This is never personal but always objective.'...Ha! What nonsense! You're saying, in no uncertain terms, that you take zero responsibility for anything you may post, and if you rub someone the wrong way, or post some other such nonsense, you're just 'reacting'? No, you're denying responsibility and blaming others for your posts.
So, we're on the precipice of some kind of massive spiritual awakening and you're just the one who'll helm the adventure into a new age, eh?
Sound a bit full of yourself.
Honestly, do you even read your posts?
You sell yourself like it's going out of style.
And all this 'maitreya' talk...you make it sound like it's a belief system we all share...which it is not.
You're using ATS as your personal podium for an attempt at ego boosting, no matter how thinly veiled as 'self actualization' you attempt to make it.
You and I have clashed on other threads, but this is ridiculous...you're making claims to the effect that you're some kind of messiah, here to save humanity from ourselves.
Bah!
I for one, welcome Armageddon because humans need to be taught a lesson in humility...thinking that we're the center of the universe and how the world can't possibly get along without us...ridiculous.
Humans mean nothing in the grand cosmic sense, and any of you who follow religions that tout the importance of humans is solely a belief system to stem the fear you harbor for not leaving a legacy for posterity, failing to recognize that other sentient beings who've created massively advanced civilizations (I can't prove that, but you can't prove me wrong, statistically speaking) have come and gone into the darkness and that ultimately, all living things have the same final destiny...oblivion.
People like you continue to tout your importance to the grand scheme in order to feel safe and warm at night, ignoring that billions of other people are telling themselves the exact same thing...as though in the long run, you are so important, so special, as to alter the course of all humanity.
Everyone wants to be special, everyone wants to matter, and frankly, very few, if any, actually are or do (on a large scale, of course; for we all are important to someone, and hold others in high importance to ourselves).
Let's say, theoretically, that there is a messiah (and it's actually hard to say that with a straight face, but I'll entertain your point of view in the mean time) and an...anti-christ...well, given that organized religion has hurt more people than helped, I personally, would side with the Adversary.
For at least they would bring about a sense of true freedom before the destruction of all humanity.
Better to rule in Hell than serve in heaven, eh?
I can understand why you were hospitalized, because I work in a psych facility and we get lots and lots of religiously preoccupied, delusional, ego-driven people, and you display that same type of delusional arrogance.
I would feel bad for you if you had shown that you didn't know any better, but you do, that much is obvious.
So, if you are the new messiah, then allow me to be your great Adversary, for I can not allow you to run unopposed in your new endeavors...
Perhaps we are a lot alike, we both lead the people down a path of ruination, but the main difference between you and I is, is that you do it out of ego and you delude people into following you...whereas I believe that humanity ultimately has to end, and the universe will continue to go on without us as it had and so shall do.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This message talks about the New Age Movement and is entitled Age of Aquarius.

It is about Aquarian people, The Age itself and the change that will manifest in the world.

This is the spiritual way forward for the world. This way of thinking is the only that will save humanity.

When we all align our thinking to that of the global consciousness then and only then when we all move in one direction, will peace and love prevail.

Enjoy brother and sisters.

Please remember that these messages are states of my mind and reflections of my thoughts and feelings.
This is my current world view and my aim is to change it to one of a new age for mankind, my only joy and happiness comes from seeing suffering removed.
I am not here to take your souls i am here to show you how to nurture them. How to connect with the real you. You are all divine sparks of god. You all possess the abilities to see the world interconected.

When you realise we are all the same and we all want the same, when enough people stop living in fear and stop judging others only then can we move into the beautiful age of aquarius.

Peace and blessings
Spirit.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You know what? I'm sick to death of you gulliable new agers awaiting this Maitreya, and buying into Benjamin Creme, an now this guys stupid stories. Apparantely none of you (especially the OP) know what the signs of the coming of Maitreya are...I suggest you read the wiki entries before claiming to be something.

Wiki-Maitreya

Maitreya's coming will occur after the teachings of the current Gautama Buddha, the Dharma, are no longer taught and are COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN. Maitreya is predicted to attain Bodhi in seven days (which is the minimum period), by virtue of his many lives of preparation for Buddha-hood (similar to those reported in the Jataka stories of Shakyamuni Buddha).

Maitreya's coming is characterized by a number of physical events. The oceans are predicted to decrease in size, allowing Maitreya to traverse them freely. The event will also allow the unveiling of the "true" dharma to the people, in turn allowing the construction of a new world. The coming also signifies the end of the middle time in which humans currently reside (characterized as a low point of human existence between the Gautama Buddha and Maitreya.)

So, until Buddism is no longer taught, and completely forgotten, you jokers knock it off. Trying to portray yourself as something you know nothing about.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
went and looked at the previous threads you've started here on ats...come on man...this isn't that place for you to play games with people.

trying to get people to listen to your music, there are other ways to do that rather than proclaiming to be someone who you are not.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Kundalini is a message about an ancient form of meditation, in fact it is the most important meditation know to mankind. Some refer to it as the breath of fire others as the true source of raising your levels of awerness and enlightenment.

Kundalini energy is the energy by which Maitreya enters the body or host.

It is the hosts raising of these energies that allows him to meet with god within himself.

Spirit.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is a message i put together by a Yogi speaking of the sacredness of Kundalini. This is to further emphasise the validity of Kundalini energy.

Spirit

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
way to stick your head in the sand and ignore my posts...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
way to stick your head in the sand and ignore my posts...

I am not ignoring you. I am just finishing my post and then i will address your questions and thoughts.

Please bare with me.

Spirit

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So the second coming of Christ is that of a dubstep producer?

Oh well, at least it's not country.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You've been "finishing" your post for 12 hours now.

I think you can pause a moment or two.

[edit on 1/16/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
exactly my point...just a london hippy kid trying to draw some attention to his awful music by pretending to be the second coming of buddha.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child

You are correct I am not yet Maitreya.

Allow me to rephrase.

You will never be the Maitreya. Maitreya's coming is well outside of our lifetimes.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ok. Well I am off to bed to recharge my energy.

Thanks to all of you that read my messages and are respectful enough and patient enough to wait until I have finished.

I will close the 2nd or 3 folds with my first post tomorrow, a very personal message entitled "the falling away".

This message is the anchor that ties together the fold before and the fold to come.

It helps connect the new age movment and the enrgy that is Maitryea into my own personal story.

It is the first message whereby i express my own personal views so strongly.

I will post this tomorrow and then through the day i will finish my post with my 3rd fold of messages.

Thanks for your time and please remember to show some appreciation if you do appreciate the messages.

For all those that seem to be in a rush i guess you will have to wait a little longer.

Peace and blessings
Spirit.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Well, I will give you the courtesy of suspended disbelief.
I think it shows the maturity level and attachment to Ego when other members NEED to attack an OP and break him/her down in ordeer that they may be seen as a savior to the other members of ats.

No need to be rude at all.

I WILL ask you when you found out that you were indeed to be the Miatrea.
And what are your plans from here on in?

Do you blame people for not believing you?
Do you have a girlfriend or a wife?
Will you sit down and have a beer with me?
Can you post a picture of yourself?

Is this the only forum you have chosen to interact with people on a personal level so far? If so, Why ATS for .........god's/Your sake? It is a failing website which is not taken seriously by most.

To all of the other posters:
Whethere or not this guy is Maitrea is one thing.
The way you treat a fellow human being is quite another.
Remember, you may one day be confronted by the person you have been so rude to, and that person may not be as forgving as Maitrea. He may well decide to teach you a lesson your daddy should have taught you long ago.
From the things I have read by alot of posters on ATS I have to laugh because the things you say to people behind the safety of your computer screen you would NEVER have the balls to say to MY face. I have dealt with it sooo many times in my life. People have huge brass ones when they are in the safety of their car, but, drag them out of that safety mobile and it becomes a totally different story.Try to keep that in mind when dealing with someone online please.

Either this man IS Maitrea, or he needs serious help. Either way, why treat him with disrespect??

[edit on 16-1-2010 by The Lord and Savior]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior

I think it shows the maturity level and attachment to Ego when other members NEED to attack an OP and break him/her down in ordeer that they may be seen as a savior to the other members of ats.

I'm sure this would be far more poignant was your handle not The Lord and Savior.

From the things I have read by alot of posters on ATS I have to laugh because the things you say to people behind the safety of your computer screen you would NEVER have the balls to say to MY face. I have dealt with it sooo many times in my life. People have huge brass ones when they are in the safety of their car, but, drag them out of that safety mobile and it becomes a totally different story.

Seems to me you might be doing the exact same thing here; something seen alot on forums. Anytime someone is apparently disrespectful someone decides to play the "I could beat you up/say that to my face" card.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join