It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya and his musical message (Spirit***Child)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I take it VERY personally when some fraud starts claiming to be the reincarnation of my spiritual leader, even though it's completely going against all the requirements of what the signs would e for his return. In my eyes he's a fraud/charlatain/disinfo agent. Just like so many others who use religeon to furthur their own selfish goals. Yes people get riled up over religeon. Wars have been fought and millions have died over it.

If you want to be a spiritual leader and have a message to spread, say, "Hi, I'm John, i'm a spirital leader and i have so great ideas i'd like to share with you..." not "Hi, I'm your god, remember when i told you all the signs that would happen before my reincaration and return to earth? well just ignore what i said, it was all bs...oh btw wanna check out my band?"

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
C'mon everyone....listen to that voice!! You KNOW it sounds familiar...and it all makes sense.

Tell me that doesn't sound like someone you have seen make subtle transformations of persona over the years....the RECENT years....

It is clear to me now, and I am greatful...so lets put all arguements and debates to rest...albeit healthy and enlightening ones.....

If that isn't ALI G singin, I'll eat my hat!!!!!

Ali..Borat...Bruno...and now......

They are all one. I'm so glad I figured it out.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Dont get mad at me folks...I'm as interested as we all are...I also took the time to read and listen to the guy. He says some good things, and says them very well...but I'm more concerned about getting this change going....as I am sure are most of you fine people.

And I just can't help but believe that SOMEONE is getting a pretty good chuckle out of all this.

I DO have to laugh a bit tho...this guy, who can pop in and out of wherever he wants...like some middle-eastern-looking Casper..and who has this big stuff for us all...he's gonna post his trax HERE???

I just wanna know who Creme is proporting was on TV....

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior

The only way to get offended is to have an ego that you percieve to be under attack. If you have an overly active ego it might be wise to work on that rather than expecting the world to conform to your fwagil widdle ego.

You say you have no ego?
Impossible.
And your posts are just goading people on so you can mince words and pretend to take the 'moral high ground'.
The whole point of this thread from the beginning was to get attention, nothing more.
There's nothing in the way of a conspiracy here, this guy is just trying to pimp out his music.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't understand how you're linking Buddhism to Christianity..?? What the HELL?

Maitreya is a BUDDHIST concept. It has literally NOTHING to do with Christianity.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

I have no Ego worth defending which is why silly little things like this don't affect me the way they do others. I mean seriously people. Are your lives that boring and shallow that a thread some dude started on the internet actually has enough power to piss you off or upset you? Let it go.

What I find even funnier is that there has been so much interest in my lack of Ego. Sure everyone has an Ego but you don't have to let it rule your life and make decisions for you. And you should never ever defend your Ego, it is your enemy.

There is an interesting dynamic is see alot here on ATS.
People who are allowed to start threads that border on insanity
and then you people who get so upset that you'll fill page after page trying to tear apart the OP. Neither should be allowed to run wild and both are.

You are why so many long time members who were much respected have moved on to greener pastures where topics can be discussed without being abused. There is no need for the personal attacks and "Personal" insults. and by personal I mean singling someone a out and directing and insult at them and them alone.

You people who are attacking the OP need help. I am sorry that you feel the need to attack a fellow human being in this way and refuse to let up.
We all have our bad days and I am no different but at some point you have to look yourself in the mirror whether in this life or the next. I hope you can see how childish you are being but I doubt it. It is like trying to get my dog to recognise at herself in the mirror.

And while I'm at it let's put this to rest, I have an ego. It is huge and you were all right. You got me pegged and ats owes you a debt of gratitude for getting to the bottom of my massive ego. I have been exposed once again. YOU were RIGHT and I was WRONG!!! There, I said it. sheesh!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone here when I say that the only reason we're, as you put it...'attacking' the op, is because he's using this website, which is a conspiracy discussion forum, as his personal podium to claim that he's the next messiah and to blatantly pimp out his music. What he's doing has absolutely zero to do with what this site is intended for and it's shameful that he continues on in such a fashion.
Personally, I'm not agitated or insulted by his blatant disregard for the t&c, and him being officially sanctioned is for the mods to determine. I do however, think that his blatant disregard for decorum is nothing short of pathetic.
Okay, that being said, let's move on to you...
You've taken the name 'lord and savior', and you actually have the nerve to say that you have 'no ego worth defending'? That's laughable...then again, from what I've assertained from your posts, you subscribe to hypocrisy as much as any of your ilk. And for you to spit out comments like 'fwagile wittle ego', you're goading someone else into an argument, which is pathetic in and of itself. For you to act in such a fashion, then say that your actions are not based in ego is, well, sad. You're claiming that the 'attackers' (whom are just voicing their opinions on how inappropriate this entire thread is, which they have every right to do) of the op need help...who are you to determine that? Then you profess to conceed defeat in such a disgustingly condescending manner, as though you once again take the moral high ground. You're attacking the attackers, making you no better than anyone else. And yes, now I'm singling you out because you specifically replied to me, so I'm returning the favor. For us to call the op on their blatant disregard for decorum, how can you claim that we're 'childish'? Dude, no one cares about your ego, you're the one who brought it up in the first place, others just expanded upon it to display the holes in your logic. No one cares that you defend the op, just not at the expense of other people who may just find the entire basis of this thread in poor taste. Personally, I'm not insulted or angry or whatever about this, I just happen to think that, claiming some kind of divine right and then go on to pimp out his music...well it's just in poor taste and it's a pathetic attempt at crying for attention...something that I've noticed is not well received up here on ATS. Just some food for thought for you.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Lol, ok man whatever floats your boat.
For some reason I don't feel the need to "call the op out" as you put it.
I wonder why I don't have the need to prove how wrong someone is?????
I also wonder why others DO feel the need to?
I also wonder why people can't be more considerate and friendly even to those who aren't obeying the T&C?.
It is rather entertaining to see how EASY it is to ruffle people's feathers.Ohh so easily manipulated.

It is one thing to act and quite another to react. I see alot of reactions here and that makes me giggle like a little school girl.

But alas, You are right and I stand corrected. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Resume shredding the OP, If you do it enough he will surely be sorry for being so foolish and will never do it again.
Hmmmm?
:lol

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Lord and Savior

Lol, ok man whatever floats your boat.
For some reason I don't feel the need to "call the op out" as you put it.
I wonder why I don't have the need to prove how wrong someone is?????

Actually, that's exactly what you're attempting to do by remarking about the other people on this thread.

I also wonder why others DO feel the need to?

Again, I'm fairly sure that you didn't even bother to read what I'd said. The vast majority of the comments here are from people who believe that by using this as his personal podium for shameless self-promotion, coupled with what can only be described as delusions of granduer, he is opening himself up to criticism.

I also wonder why people can't be more considerate and friendly even to those who aren't obeying the T&C?.

I guess people are just sick of the nonsense and hold other posters to a higher standard.

It is rather entertaining to see how EASY it is to ruffle people's feathers.Ohh so easily manipulated.

Coming from a guy who claims he has no ego worth defending, that's quite an ego-driven, condescending comment to make.

It is one thing to act and quite another to react.

And you've reacted, just like anyone else up here.

I see alot of reactions here and that makes me giggle like a little school girl.

I'm pretty sure no one cares.

But alas, You are right and I stand corrected. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Ugh...you're condescending tone is palpable. And I highly doubt you're 'sorry', and honestly, I don't even know what you'd be sorry for. Personally, I don't care what you're saying, but you directed your comments to me, so I'm replying. Simple as that.

Resume shredding the OP, If you do it enough he will surely be sorry for being so foolish and will never do it again.
Hmmmm?
:lol

And you've gone on to show just how little you understand about why people are commenting as they are.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Good Morning to you all my brothers and sisters who i truly love dearly.

Please lets not argue, instead lets take a breath and reflect on the impact of our actions and words unto one another.

It actually saddens me to see so many damaging words bandied around so easily and carelessly.

Let's remember we are all in these major changes together.

Now i know some of you have formed opinions of me already going by what you have read and listened to and some of you have researched me outside of ATS.
Please let me assure you this is not about me, it is not about an ego boost and it most certainly is not about self gratification or exposure.

I am doing this for you all.

My whole life's work is for you. I look at the world and see the very same termoil that is evident amongst you all. The conflicts, the emotions, the heated reactions and i think lord why can they not simply breath and let it go and start over void of their current mind set and state of emotions.
Why cant that turn the wheel withing when faced with something that challanges their world view, why can they not learn to adapt and accept something which encourages enlightenment, peace amongst all men, and sharing with one another to save this world.

I know this is a sensetive topic for most and it can hit some raw nerves i just ask you to take a step back from what you are currently involved in and ask youself truely if there is another direction you can take, another approach, another way forward that will make things better.

For those of you questioning my validity as Maitreya please let me explain that as i said earlier I am not yet Maitreya.

This means i am like you an avarage guy living in London. I work as a team leader in a Hospital managing 14 members of staff and delivering a front line service to accomodate between 1500 and 2000 patient appointments a week.

I have a 6 month old son who i love dearly.

I have a brother and sister.

I work hard to make my life a positive one and I alway uplift my family and friends supporting with my love and positive energy.

My music is not very important to me. I gave up on success many years ago. This for me is my spiritual journy. My spiritual belief in the same way you all have yours.

The Maitreya movement is a very delicate one and operates on the grounds of transmogrification, Mataphysics and Quantum mechanics.

It is about transformation. Not only of me but of the entire human collective.

Yes we have the ability to change ourselves without a teacher, yes we have the ability to make the world a better place but ask yourselves is it actually likely to happen in todays current climate.

Take a look around you at the famine, terror, suffering, greed, hate, corruption, destruction and so on and ask yourself if humanity has the ability to pull themselves out of the spiralling whirlpool one by one and in time to save themselves?

This is why a world teacher is needed. Not to convert, not to rule, not to control, not to administer or indoctrinate but simply to guide. To show the way and the way this is done is to lead by example.

I know many of you have many questions you would like to ask and i would be happy to answer them but i would like to finish what i have started first.

Please dont ever doubt that i love you. You may think to yourself that i dont know you to love you however i am a lover of all life and that includes you.
I will never try to hurt you, to make you slip up, to ridicule you or to inflict any form of suffering on you because i know by doing that I am only doing it to myself.

With love and light.

Spirit.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
This message concludes the 2nd fold of 3 and leads the from the past and present into the future.

This message is more so about me as a person what i feel, what i believe.

Please keep in mind that at the time of producing these messages Maitreya's energy was still in me although in very small quantities from my last overshadowing. I had to focus on pulling this project together at certain points and had to do this of my own will without the energy of Maitreya. The message may be diluted throughout but none the less serves the point.

I am sure when i am next overshadowed it will be much longer lasting and i will be more in control of the energy within me.
When this happens i will be talking to the world as the universal consciousness of humanity. Everything i say at that point will run true and will be undeniabally the correct way forward for us all.

Until then i ask you to share your positive energy with me and send me your vibrations of love.

Spirit.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

A little advice for you. A lot of people who go through a rapid awakening like it sounds you have,(hence the episode in the psychiatric ward) experience delusions of granduer, its nothing new, been happening for ages. For your peace of mind there is a reason for it. You become exposed to many energies some old some new when you are 'activated'. You also become exposed to potentiality, ie you begin to see your cosmic self in what is essentially a materialistic world many levels below that of a spiritual vibration. Some people deal with this sudden mental and energetic change well, others don't and come to irrational conclusions such as you have. In fact there is even a more modern day condition called the Truman Show Delusion where people are convinced they are stars of an imaginary reality show. So you see the mental reactions vary.

What you are experiencing is probably exposure to the Christ consiousness and have jumped to conlusions thinking it is your own consciousness. Remember we were and are in some way connected, both mentally and energetically.

You best course of action is to stop bigging up yourself and instead act in a manner that is more becoming of an enlightened being. Also you cannot say you are the one in this world as you are doing, i know I've tried it as an experiment see I think I'm the One what I noticed in this thread is that you cannot self proclaim you are Maitreya or any other similar messiah, you have to become it and let others (using their free will) decide for themselves, thats just how ti works!

So for starters I ask you this what do you propose to do? What can you do that is paranormal for example? How can you influence people? How do you propose to save those that might not want saving?

So to reiterate self proclamation does not work, Jesus knew this, as do I. I suggest you have a reality check and remove yourself from your somewhat confused mindset and start affresh. Use what you know or have learnt as you see fit, remember you are on a journey and you are here just as much to learn about yourself as you are trying to save others. You're no good to anyone unless you are of sound mind and act accordingly which is with wisdom and good intent. So far I see nothing wise about your approach in the OP so how can I learn from you! Incidently your statement "God gave a gift to Lucifer. This gift was the gift of music." Is nonsicle and shows you have a long way to go. Music is for all and is not an individualistic thing to be given or taken away, do you actually understand music? Writting a song does not mean you 'understand it'!

So seeing as music is the title of this thread lets talk about that also to see where you are. So what is music? I would like the long answer please!

P.S. - Nice tune man, really nice and I feel ya, I been there!

[edit on 17-1-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I think the Matreya is a very possible candidate for the Antichrist.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by eightonefive
You know what? I'm sick to death of you gulliable new agers awaiting this Maitreya, and buying into Benjamin Creme, an now this guys stupid stories. Apparantely none of you (especially the OP) know what the signs of the coming of Maitreya are...I suggest you read the wiki entries before claiming to be something.

You know what? I'm sick to death of people judging other people for their beliefs, let alone judging a 'movement' as you call it. New age? Isnt this a very, very old belief system?

I don't know anything about Maitreya nor care to to be honest. They may be gullible, but your an azz and so am i for replying to your silly post.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
This message may ruffle a few feathers but i hope those receiving the message do not miss the point.

When i say Jesus Christ was the antichrist my only emphasis is on the people at the time of Christ, The way they saw him, the way the powers that be at the time saw him.

My opinion is that Jesus Christ was the antichrist in his time, otherwise why would the world have crucifed him.

This is the 1st message in the final fold of three.

There are 3 more messages to follow after which i will speak to you all as Maitreya.

Spirit.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Explanation: An Entire Universe of St*rs for You/Us/We/Me!

Ignition! Maitreya is Go[lden]!

Personal Disclosure:
That was previously an obscured event horizon for me and so thanks for making it transparent!

P.S. Hermes Speaking....Way to lead the way! Shine on you crazy Diamond! [note : that was in no way ment as an insult and I'm sorry my human Avatar has the need express himself/ourselves/myself as crass as that. :shk:
]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
PLease explain how Jesus could be antiChrist? You do know that "Christ" means The Anointed One? It's a title.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

A real Matreya would not ignore my post to you, I didn't write it for my benefit !!!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan

A real Matreya would not ignore my post to you, I didn't write it for my benefit !!!

Explanation: I got something from it. Quite a lot in fact. I believe the OP is genuine in their belief. Maitreya is a state of belief . AKA Faith.

Personal Disclosure: Is not the 1st awareness of any conscious cognitive being "I think and therefor I am" both unprovable and also based on faith, as how do you really KNOW for sure?
The sensational feedback could be FAKE!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child

Please dont ever doubt that i love you.

Spirit.

QFT. It is difficult to say anything more.

-v

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join