It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. agrees to timetable for UN Gun Ban

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What if you lie to them and say your guns have been stolen, and you just have them stashed somewhere unknown?

Personally I would just lie to them and tell them that some evil terrorists stole my guns, before I would attempt anything else....
Like during a hunting trip I left them in the back of my truck and some terrorists stole them from me.
Or maybe some break in.....Whatever you can make up.

I would also booby trap my house if need be.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Anyone thought of claymores yet? Ideal for house defence, I would think electrically fired rather than trip wire, and an internal bunker to fire them from, two feet of rebare'd concrete for walls and roof. just a thought.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Be far more afraid of the regulation of ammunition. Learn to reload, collect brass from your local range, make your own.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Have you all forgotten the national guard firing live rounds at students back in the sixties??? read the history of the civil rights movements, not very nice, even presidents get shot!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

I Have had the same fear regarding ammo. It's one thing to hid your guns from a "confiscation" but what good is it if you have no bullets. Plus the cost of bullets doesnt seem to be going down any time soon.
I have been slowly stock piling rounds, but i fear i will never have enough. A thousand rounds may seem like a lot but not when supply runs out.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Great video. I've read articles and seen new reports and about those gun makers and their markets before.

And ya know something? We can learn a thing or two form those people. If guys who can barely read and live in a cave can crank out AK-47s. Then why can folks here do the same thing? They don't have big complex machine shops with computerized equipment. Yes, the quality of those guns as not as good as something that came from a factory. But they'll still freaking kill ya.

My favorite line from the video: "Many sons and lots of gun."

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So if we all give up a gun or two, then when "DOES" the line get drawn??? I think alot will play into the way they try and take them, and first impressions will mean alot from the start from both sides.
If they come to the door nice and not all tacted out, then Im willing to talk, but if some dip# starts yelling at me to drop my guns from the start, then its on.
If I even see one hint of UN Blue or people not speaking english in the teams, then its on, be ready to back your neighbor if you know whats going on, reverse the tactic of over whelming force if your able. They are trained in house to house and room to room, not much in taking cross fire.
It will be interesting to see how many "AMERICAN" Soldiers follow orders, with what Ive seen in law enforcement in my local area as well as other areas of the US, they will be the first wave of cannon fodder. Any "SO CALLED" copworth his true weight, wouldnt even think twice about following through with this order. If any of them do show up for work, it will only take one or two before the point gets across.

I can come up with a Ghetto Zip Gun they can have, other then that, all my guns and weapons fell overboard in a rafting trip

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Wow .... so southern folks are not so tough as I think they are ..ugh
second line .... this is unexpected.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Captain and RA......I am not disagreeing with you, not in the slightest. I am just saying that if the people fall needlessly one at a time, there will be no resistance. One man against an army is a waste. when they come looking for a fight, you won't stand a chance, but once they think they have won, then it is time to strike!

Bide your time, meet your neighbors, make your contingency plans, find out how and where to hide weapons and ammo. Join the Masons, or the Tea Party, or the Moose Lodge, or the Militia, or whatever people in your local area share your views!

If each individual is mowed down in their own home, nobody benefits! Play it smart! Sun Tzu style!

If it gets that bad, then what you advise is some damned sound advice. I have a couple of "throw aways" for this purpose and some really nifty hiding places for my main muscle guns.

Let 'em think they got your stash. Smile and wave as they depart, a good little robot glad to be of service to the State.

Then organize, and start making sematex. Pick your battles for max effect; don't have them forced on you.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
What did Charlton Heston say? Oh yeah "FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS"

I dont doubt that this is coming. I also dont doubt that it will get ugly.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by captaintyinknots]

charlton heston is dead,

Heston died on Saturday, April 5, 2008 en.wikipedia.org...

so his hands are now cold and dead,

what about ours! we gotta make the same statement as him to hold on to our guns? and what about our children? and their children? will we always have to have a death grip on our guns in order to retain them?

this cant go on forever, we need to finaly turn those weapons upon those who would take them.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I agree with an earlier poster. If a swat team come to take your guns, let them. Im not going to advise you how to prevent that in an intelligent manner, your big boys figure it out.

Two thoughts on this.

Dont let them win psychologically, before anything is confiscated. Boris Yeltsens brain turned to mash, not mush, as in vodka consumption. Dont give up before the fight. Dont let anyone tell you any good outcome is hopeless. ever.

This rebellion will not be violent. You go toe to toe, your dead. dead men have no rights. It really needs to be a rebellion on a cognitive level. Non violent protests, civil disobedience, a groundswell of support to really change things. hopefully we aren't too sedated to recover.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Absolutely.

The arrogance of the government is already apparent. They are no longer being sneaky with their intentions. The Healthcare Bill is proof that they feel entirely untouchable now. Pelosi was ordering people to sign it without reading it!

Their arrogance will be their downfall. I hope things get fixed through political means, this election showed some signs of life from the people, the Republicans hijacked a good portion of the Tea Party movement, but there were still some signs of life from the general public.

If the political approach doesn't work, then everyone needs to be very, very smart in how they deal with the government.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesquid

To Bluesquid:

Randy Weaver............Ruby Ridge Idaho 1992............Over 200 ATF and FBI agents against Randy, Randy's wife and son, a Friend, and Randy's dog. Randy was prior Special Forces Green Beret. Result....Randy's wife, son and dog were murdered. When possible, take the "fight" to the enemy. Never allow the enemy to get close to the ones you cherish. "Keep your plans a secret, when the moment is right, Strike like the Thunderbolt" Sun Tzu (Art Of War).
Clinton "ordered" this at Ruby Ridge and "ordered" Janet Reno to "remove" the Branch Davidians and David Koresh (1993). Reno was appointed AG on March 12 1993. The DOJ accused Randy of trying to sell a "sawed off shot gun". What the DOJ does not tell is the fact that prior to this event, they wanted information about the Aryan Nations which Randy refused to give them. Hence: they murdered his wife and son. The US. Government ended up paying Randy a hefty sum of money for their illegal actions. That does not bring back his wife or son. The branch Davidians refused to allow the ATF to "confiscate" their weapons. A story was leaked that Koresh was a "child molester" and that the BD's had explosives. That's when they sent in all the ATF and FBI's. Whether Koresh was guilty or not, I do not know.
Clinton wanted to make a statement of "power". "Do what I say or die"! That is exactly what happened. Don't forget that it was Clinton who ordered the destruction of millions of M-14's and eliminated the sale of semi-automatic weapons to the public.
Randy Weaver was taken by "surprise and violence of action". It is important to know, if possible, when these murderers are coming. Randy did have contingency plans and had FB positions in place. He was trapped on the ridge with no way out.
"Know your enemy" Sun Tzu (Art Of War).
The day after Obama was placed into office by the NWO, "Bushmaster" alone, sold over 67 thousand AR-15's in that single day. There is no way to know exactly how many semi automatic weapons have been sold to the public since then. This is the result of what happens when "so few"(NWO) try to dominate the lives of "so many"(people of the world) for "so long"(eternity). The term is called "Rebellion" and in this case it is justified.

"Bluesquid" stated:" This rebellion will not be violent". History tells the story differently. It is for each man or woman to decide what they should do.

My thoughts are: "prepare for the worst, and hope for the best". While the debate rages whether or not FEMA camps, coffins, guillotines, forced labor camps, food poisoning, mind control, RFID chips etc, are real, everyone that has a mind to prepare should do just exactly that. We cannot ask those 14 million people that were murdered by the SS in WWII (concentration camps), if they had to do it over again, what would they do differently. It's too late for them. It is not too late for us. Most of those 14 million went peaceably. My grandfather was captured by the SS and sent to one of those camps. He escaped and he was not a Jew. Standing in a German made "pill box" overlooking the hills of Kavala Greece in 1971-1972, he told me, "never allow them to capture you". He spoke from experience. I for one shall heed his warning. He fought with the Greek resistance, beating back the communist Bulgarians and Fascist Italians until the Wermacht came to Greece. " θάνατο πριν από ντροπή". The Spartan Creed that we use to this day.
IE. "Death Before Dishonor".

Let us keep our weapons. We shall try to overcome the UN by peaceful negotiations, when that fails (and it shall) the alternative shall happen. The NWO is out to "Rule" the world with an iron fist.

As J. Edgar Hoover said,: " We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst".

He said this also: "The Communist threat from without must not blind us to the Communist threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our republic.

Sound familiar? Look at what is happening here in the USA as we make our posts. You know what J Edgar said is the truth.

Thank you for your time

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

That is the best post I have seen anywhere on ATS in a very long time! Nicely stated!

I think you should repackage that quote and blog and tweet it everywhere that you have access. More people need to read your take on the situation!

Weaver approached things a little differently than I would have. He sued and won and moved on with his life, whereas my life would have been dedicated to silent revenge and no matter how long it took I would have eventually caught each and every one of them off duty and by surprise. I surely would have ended up dead or in prison, but no amount of money would have satisfied my bloodlust in that situation.

A long time ago I read about a man that lost a family member to gang violence, so he began posing as a bum on the street and using a "boomstick" to murder every gang member that he happened across. He eventually got caught, because he stopped a mugging from taking place and his cover was blown, but at least he got some revenge before he got locked up.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Weaver was "followed" by the FBI and other agencies for a very long extended period of time. He served his time in prison and was released (18 months). To incorporate what you suggested would have been very difficult for him. Your tactic is absolutely correct. By waiting a few years for things to "cool down", and being sure of how each target needed to be "processed" in a fashion where you don't even leave your breath behind, is exactly the right response to "institute justice" when justice is denied. The FBI broke the laws they swore to uphold. (Hypocrisy) Think about this...Why would it take 200 plus FBI ATF go after one guy because of an alleged sawed off shotgun violation? Does it really take that many? Their actions indicate that this whole "theatre of power" was to show the American people "who is in charge" and for no other reason. Waco also.
In the event that you like to read, may I suggest this book: (The Ultimate Sniper New Edition). It contains a plethora of vital information for conducting "operations" of a "covert nature". Major Plaster knows what he is talking about. Written by Major John L. Plaster who is the survivor of countless behind the lines missions during three tours in the "nam". Your post would indicate that you are also a student of "Sun Tzu". (Art of War) "Military Combat Tactics" at its finest. "Art of War" is "required study material" at all US Military Academies, FBI, CIA, NSA, CID, NSC, OSI, Naval Intelligence and just about every other alphabet soup group working with or in conjunction to the Federal Government as well as many high level Corporations. ART OF WAR is the "Bible" for Black Water (XM).

www.ultimatesniper.com...

Thank you for your reply. "Great minds think alike" Stay ready. (No pun intended)

Scoutsniper

edit on 9-12-2010 by scoutsniper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

May 4 1970 Kent State University 4 students die having been shot by members of the Ohio National Guard.

I remember.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rleexrayWell said. At a bare minimum, I carry a .40 S&W and a 12 ga. shotgun in the rack of my p/u. I will not give any of my weapons up. Even the old .45-.70 that doesn't fire will remain w/ me. I will not even give up the pellet pistol by my front door (for critter chasing) as a proxy. The "Right to bear arms" is a part of the Bill of Rights. It is not an amendment, it was an original part of the Constitution. I would truly like to see the politician that tried to infringe upon that right. Their time on this planet would be short.

the Bill of rights is just another name for the first ten amendments. Personally I'll stick with what I know. a few well placed explosives with a home field advantage work well. As for the US, we have allot of firearms... and a huge military...
Despite this I don't think the US wants another civil war. (It gets nasty when the biggest military in the world turns on it's self, not to mention our nice nuclear launch pads that may fall on both sides and prevent either side from wining.) Guns will be taken through legislation, so if you don't have enough men to your cause than you won't make it no matter how many contacts you have next door, because believe it or not the other bigger city that wants your guns gone has contacts too.

edit on 9-12-2010 by sensen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
we have the NRA here in the USofA that will stand and fight this, one way or another. Just more fear from TPTB to see if they can do it, NOT!!!!
edit on 9-12-2010 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
well i got 15000 grand coming to me buy end of week and they will have a gun show on jan 22 in my town i guess i might need to go shopping then in febuary i will have a mysterious breakin and all my guns and my computer and camera equipment will get stolen. officer do you have home owners insurance no officer i never knew i needed it. can't confiscate what u don't have right i hope nobody was reading did oops my bad

Is it really 15000 grand or 15 grand? 15000 grand = 15 million.

Either way, you can purchase some impressive firepower, but with $15 million, it would really be a dream cache of really nice toys. Just remember, you can only fire one weapon at a time so a dozen state of the art small arms/per family member should do it and also remember to buy up all the ammo you can. Never "too much" ammo.

$15 grand? 3 longarms and 2 sidearms max. The rest in ammo.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

lol, they'll show you this post and lead you into the backyard, but hey, your call, just saying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join