It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli F16s attack Northern, Western, Southern and Middle Gaza Now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Israel was responding to missile attacks.

www.haaretz.com...

The Israel Air Force bombed two smuggling tunnels in the Gaza Strip overnight Friday in response to a rocket fired by Gaza militants that hit the southern Israeli town of Netivot on Thursday evening.

"One man's terrorist..."

Sounds like someone who's only seeing it from one eye, polarity, anyone?
Left~-~EyE~-~Right~-~BLINK

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Yes,yes. Israel is full of evil murderous stealing Mossad Zionists who want to capture all the world. Ok,i get it.
I fail to understand though what it got to do with turning Israeli attack on X, Y and Z into "Israel attacks supplies,depot,aid convoys OMG". All that without any proof, and actually contrary to what OFFICIAL Palestinian propaganda (that always uses any chance to pinpoint Israeli wrong doing) says.
Actually since person chooses emotions over truth in case Z, some of previous cases of claiming A, B, C.... where evil murderous etc Zionists supposedly did their usual nasty stuff might be the same ,well, not truth. But emotions.

However positive emotions concerning my "bee hunting" are always appreciated.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

sorry to interject it, but, it was kind of like asking for it!:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Actually since person chooses emotions over truth in case Z, some of previous cases of claiming A, B, C.... where evil murderous etc Zionists supposedly did their usual nasty stuff might be the same ,well, not truth. But emotions.

Emotions over truth?

Theres a difference between shooting home made inaccurate crappy missiles that misses its target 99.9% of times and bombarment of whole civillian areas with the deadliest weponry on this planet.

Israel has the upper arm? No doubt, but that doesn't F*****g mean they target practise or punish the whole population.

If it wasn't for the media watching every israeli action closely, israel would have dealt with palestinians like the russians dealt with chechnya.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by merkava]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Israel is protecting its people from terrorism. Why do you not understand its actions?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why would Palestinians shoot pathetic little rockets, that rarely injure anyone, into the poorest parts of Israel?

The probable answer is that they don't.
The Israelis most likely set these off themselves to give themselves and excuse for their atrocious treatment of Palestinians.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by merkava

Israel is protecting its people from terrorism. Why do you not understand its actions?

Well if thats the case than israel should drop a nuke on every islamic nation.

no muslims=no problem right?

I bet even hamas would bend into accepting israel's existance if things were made right for the palestinians.But no israel wants its own way for everything.

Tell you the truth i blame the islamic countries in ME for not helping palestinians.They have enough money to build sky scrapers and buy european football teams but they haven't got a penny for their brothers and sisters suffering in palestine.

And mubarak should bow his big head in shame, i bet his bank balance gets updated by israelis everytime he pisses the palestinians off.

Corrupt money greedy B@stards the lot of them.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Why would Israel ,that supposedly has the nuke, use puny F-16s to target few buildings/ tunnels in Gaza?
The probable answer is that they don't.
Palestinians likely blow buildings and tunnels by them-self to give them excuse for their atrocious treatment of Israelis.
Yes. Truth shall set you free.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I say we all iust kick back eat some popcorn and watch them slug it out. It will never end till we just let them go at it and somebody is declared the victor. Then we will let the victor write the history and we can all read about it in a book in a few years about how things used to be.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

I say the Palestinians blow up there own buildings in order to have a better line of fire to shoot rockets at Isreal. Then the Palestinians blame Isreal for blowing up there buildings.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

Well forget about the European Jews. What of the Jews that were forced out of the Arab/Muslim world and made a last stand in the land where Asia and Europe and Africa meet? The corner that became Israel. You think after all of the ethnic cleansing that forced a once world wide religious group that made a last stand for their identity that they would lie down and accept their own end?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Honestly what's wrong with these crazy bastards? All they do is kill eatchother. I'm glad we are more civilized here in the west.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ufopunx

Well, if they know they will get a disproportionate response to their terrorist attacks, then they should not make terrorist attacks....D"OH.

Perhaps if people didn't just blow off what the hamas terrorists do while at the same time attacking Israel for it's counter attacks, then things might die down.

Stop the Hamas terrorists attacks and you stop the counter attacks, that should be simple enough for anyone with one functioning brain cell.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ohsnaptruth

Being bleeping proactive against countries and governments that deny their right to exist. Hopefully the next question will be "what are they doing with bleeping F-22's.

yak055h

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UcantBserious

How do you know that those tunnels aren't being used to smuggle in food and supplies? Yes, they are used to smuggle in rockets and guns, but what is trult "too bad" is that Israel is blaockading legitimate supplies from getting in. It is nothing less than a medieval siege.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

It seems to me that is exactly what we are doing. I wonder who the victor could possibly be?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by merkava

reply to post by merkava

Well if thats the case than israel should drop a nuke on every islamic nation.

no muslims=no problem right?

I bet even hamas would bend into accepting israel's existance if things were made right for the palestinians.But no israel wants its own way for everything.

Tell you the truth i blame the islamic countries in ME for not helping palestinians.They have enough money to build sky scrapers and buy european football teams but they haven't got a penny for their brothers and sisters suffering in palestine.

And mubarak should bow his big head in shame, i bet his bank balance gets updated by israelis everytime he pisses the palestinians off.

Corrupt money greedy B@stards the lot of them.

Even though Israel acquired its nuclear technology on less than transparent levels, they have not deployed the usage of nuclear weapons on the Palestinian people. To most people walking upright, this alone, suggests something larger, is in operation here. What might it be?

*looks skyward, notices roof needs a patch job*

I also tend to lean in a little heavily when considering why Saudia Arabia and its wealth haven't made Mecca out of Palestine/Israel already.

Again, weird!

But, whatever, right?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

The Palestinians (or the Hamas troublemakers) are like the school bully. They keep nibbling away at everybody and eventually pissing them all off.

Sooner or later, the school bully gets expelled from school (the Israelies launch attacks) because they've simply had enough.

I can't blame them, what do they expect?

Stop your silliness and smuggling Iranian weapons into your little Gaza strip and you might actually find things improve!!

It's not rocket science!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

reply to post by merkava

And now, after they completed the “Iron Dome” security system, scheduled to operate by May, another step is taken to project their civilians

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

The Palestinians (or the Hamas troublemakers) are like the school bully. They keep nibbling away at everybody and eventually pissing them all off.

Sooner or later, the school bully gets expelled from school (the Israelies launch attacks) because they've simply had enough.

I can't blame them, what do they expect?

Stop your silliness and smuggling Iranian weapons into your little Gaza strip and you might actually find things improve!!

It's not rocket science!!!

Neither is "diplomacy", when measured in "little", well, "measures".

;D

Nice big cup of, anyone?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join