It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli F16s attack Northern, Western, Southern and Middle Gaza Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Israeli F16s attack Northern, Western, Southern and Middle Gaza Now

[url=http://www.paltelegraph.com/hot-topic/3551-breaking-news-israeli-f16s-attack-northern-western-southern-and-middle-gaza-now]www.paltelegraph.com[/ url]

Gaza, January 8, 2010 (Pal Telegraph)- A massive explosion took place few moments ago western Gaza City, in Tal Al Hawa neighborhood. Eyewitness reported that Israeli F16s launched an aerial attack midnight. The attack was followed by a series of air raids.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just in. Just roughly 1 year apart from operation "Cast Led". No casualties its reported so far but I doubt it is the last time we hear of this development unfortunately.
Who are they aiming for? The defenseless children and their mothers?

When will the rest of the world do something about it instead of acting like nothing actually happend?

[url=http://www.paltelegraph.com/hot-topic/3551-breaking-news-israeli-f16s-attack-northern-western-southern-and-middle-gaza-now]www.paltelegraph.com[/ url]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I wonder if we will get the full coverage from web cams or if it will some how blocked out.
I do not want to watch for any sadistic reasons, more of a way to show the world the brutality of the agressors.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

If I had to hazard a guess I would say they are aiming to topple underground tunnels.
Dunno though.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Will somebody please verify if the date on here is jan 12th....5 days from now!!!???

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
1 dead from this report

Israel has launched air strikes against at least seven targets in the Gaza Strip, killing one man and wounding two others, Palestinian medics say.

The casualties in the early hours of Friday occurred near Gaza's border with Egypt where Israeli jets bombed two tunnels, which Palestinians use to smuggle goods into the blockaded coastal strip, medics and Hamas security officials said.

Other sites are reporting 1 death and 4 wounded
some sites are saying no deaths

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
www.liveleak.com...

Will somebody please verify if the date on here is jan 12th....5 days from now!!!???

Yes that is last year

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
what the BLEEP are they doing with F16s anyway?!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
They heardd the palstinians had some new high tech rocks or somethng so they had to be sure they where safe..lol

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
They've had every front line fighter the US has built since day one. They used A-4 and F-4 during the 6 day War, F-15 and F-16's to bomb the nuke plant in Iraq in the 80's. Wouldn't suprise me if they have F-22's, and are trying to keep the F-35 program alive

edit: to correct bad grammer

[edit on 7-1-2010 by jacksmoke]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Too bad they don't use them tunnels for food and medicine instead of smuggling in rockets.
Once again the bleeding hearts got the blinders pulled over their eyes.
All their women and children living in subteranean tunnels connected to a foreign state? You can't be serious.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is about the Aid Convoy that finally got through today from Egypt.

They are going after the depots and distribution areas for that relief shipment.

I can not believe that the Zionists are this brazen and warped but clearly they are.

Unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth

Why wouldn't they have F-16s?

You may have noticed that many in the region hate the Israelis and would like them eliminated.

I'm curious as to what lead to this attack.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
He shall cover thee with His feathers,
and under His wings shalt thou trust:
His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by skepticantiseptic]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Unusual timing, right after that aid mission forced it's way in. I wonder if it's connected somehow.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Who are they aiming for? The defenseless children and their mothers?
When will the rest of the world do something about it instead of acting like nothing actually happend?

indeed...WAR, it's a female dog! In heat, no doubt! But what are we to do? Believe EVERYTHING we read? In any case, living in Canada, I don't see what can be done about this kind of thing unless an international body of governing elect are allowed to intercede on the destinies, manifested by a coalition of the willing.

You do what you can, donate money here, there. You try to stay informed about current events. One thing you don't do of course, is forget about WHY this is all here, to fret and worry and argue about!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It does seem a little too coincidental to not be related to the aid convoy.

2 civilians killed in Gaza as Israel strikes food-tunnels

The Palestinian Telegraph

South Gaza, January 8, 2010 (Pal Telegraph)- Following the extensive Israeli attacks across Gaza Strip, Israeli air force launched a number of air raids against the food tunnels with Egypt. Medical sources reported that 2 civilians killed and a number injured in the heavy bombardment.

Palestinian killed in Israeli air strike on Gaza

The BBC

Israeli air strikes have hit a number of targets in Gaza, killing at least one person and wounding at least one other, Palestinian medics had said. The strikes came after a day in which about a dozen rockets were fired from inside Gaza into Israeli territory. Explosions rocked Gaza City, Khan Younis and smuggling tunnels in Rafah.

Aid convoy led by George Galloway enters Gaza

The Guardian - Video

Mr Galloway seems to have developed a bit of a Middle Eastern Accent, as much as I approve of the aid going through George can be a bit of an arse sometimes, but his heart is in the right place.

Originally posted by UcantBserious
Once again the bleeding hearts got the blinders pulled over their eyes.

The term "Pot calling the kettle black" comes to mind.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Koka]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
THis jsut in!
people in the middle east dislike other people in the middle east!
alot!
i say take both sides wepaons away and let them rumble.
no need to kill people , its 2010.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I call BS.

There is no way Israel would ever do anything like this.

This is all antisemitic lies!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by UcantBserious

Ummmm........

I don't mean to be a palestinian baby killing party pooper, but I'm pretty sure that those tunnels are indeed used to smuggle food and medicines in to Gaza. Yes along with crud PVC piping and other normal pluming and kitchen cleaning supplies to make crappy excuses for rockets, this is true.

But the food and medicines that for some reasons need to be labeled as contraband and hence placed under the contexts of smuggling do make their way into Gaza too.

Well at least they used to, crazy world we live in AY.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join