It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli F16s attack Northern, Western, Southern and Middle Gaza Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacksmoke
They've had every front line fighter the US has built since day one. They used A-4 and F-4 during the 6 day War, F-15 and F-16's to bomb the nuke plant in Iraq in the 80's. Wouldn't suprise me if they have F-22's, and are trying to keep the F-35 program alive

edit: to correct bad grammer

[edit on 7-1-2010 by jacksmoke]

Who do you think develops the high tech capapbilities of these fighters? They also supply most of the prison systems wireless security cameras and modules. I have friends who work in the local state pen and have so stated the devices come from Israel. My brother was a Navy Sela and he worked with the IDF for a while and said all the high tech bomb and targeting stuff comes from Israel, guess they need to test new devices when this type of thing happens. To them the palestinians are dogs, but the palestinians are the real blood Hebrew tribes and the "Jews" do not want us to know that. The true blood "Hebrews" are the chosen race of God, but most Jews are not pure blood, so they need to wipe out the original race of Hebrew decendants. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EnemyCombatant74

For the most part, I am in agreement here. The question I think should be more towards, who is at the operational levels of HAMAS, pulling strings. Moving pieces around a board?

Well truth be known MOSSAD has every level of the CIA, DEA, FBI, U.S. Customs, the White House, and other things infiltrated...so it's a pretty safe bet they have operatives high up inside of Hamas too.

Heck the entire upper echelon of Hamas is probable MOSSAD.

They are eliminating the Palestinians slowly for profit. It's pretty obvious.

Nasty people.

Nasty, nasty people!

I mean to say really, really, nasty, nasty people.

Good to see you posting and doing well as well my friend. Fight the good fight.

Together we all can end the scourge of Nazi-Zionist Terrorism in our lifetime!

Thanks

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You know, all it would take is us deploying forces into Palestine and then pointing them in the direction of Israel...

I bet that would stop the violence real F'ing fast...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
You know, all it would take is us deploying forces into Palestine and then pointing them in the direction of Israel...

That would be good sir.

But the US will never "turn" on Israel

Israel knows 'all" of the US's dirty secrets.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

heavy handed? maybe! tough, as in love I mean!
'nuff said! Brevity! *sigh*

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

For the most part, I am in agreement here. The question I think should be more towards, who is at the operational levels of HAMAS, pulling strings. Moving pieces around a board?

Well truth be known MOSSAD has every level of the CIA, DEA, FBI, U.S. Customs, the White House, and other things infiltrated...so it's a pretty safe bet they have operatives high up inside of Hamas too.

Heck the entire upper echelon of Hamas is probable MOSSAD.

They are eliminating the Palestinians slowly for profit. It's pretty obvious.

Nasty people.

Nasty, nasty people!

I mean to say really, really, nasty, nasty people.

Good to see you posting and doing well as well my friend. Fight the good fight.

Together we all can end the scourge of Nazi-Zionist Terrorism in our lifetime!

Thanks

Well, that's the hope anyways. There does seem to be "operational control" going on at the highest levels when we stare at it long enough!

Thank * *, it's not Us Alone!

thanks for the reply! sorry 'bout the name change, if it caused any confusion! i already know you'll forgive me, tho, so! YYYea!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Pringles tubes:
Weight - 90 kg
Length - 200 cm plus
Explosives - 10 kg
Range - 10km plus
I hope that you avoid those tubes.
'

200cm pringles tube.. wow... that alot of pringles... Hmm.. new marketing from Fito-ley?

"Pringles pack a punch!" ?

/cough... sorry I couldn't resist.. my apologies..

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hey, what's new, eh?
On the face this thing seems to be a case of: "you fire a rocket at me, I retaliate with disproportionate means!"

Which is cool. I can dig it.
What I am getting tired of is the fact that the Palestinians are *starving* and the goddamned zionists just blew up a tunnel that was used to provide food to these starving peoples.
I mean really, what harm has come from ANY of these recent rocket attacks? NONE. Every single one of them seems to fall into an area where nobody is around for miles. If not miles, then half miles.

It realy makes my conspiracy meter start to redline.

Seems to me that this could be a quite crafty false flag operation that allows the Israelis to bombard innocent people... and further starve them out. Allowing the Israelis to take even more land.

Afterall, that is how this all began, lest we forget. The Israelis were "given" SOMEONE ELSE'S land!

Ridiculous.
I can't even believe that anyone can condone this type of barbaric behavior.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
What you fail to mention is that is was in "RESPONSE" to the Hamas terrorists launching rockets and mortars into Israel.

Many want to feel sorry for them, but so few suggest they "stop attacking" and they won't be "counter attacked".

OK, so here is an idea, lets give the Native Americans "their" land back because they have a right to it, their Great Spirit made it perfectly clear.

They'll take our homes and all of our supplies.

As consolation the Native Americans will be real nice to us and they will probably pack all of us neatly into Rhode Island. Then they can boast to the rest of the world about how Saintly they are for their wonderfully, giving spirits.

If I lived in Gaza, Israel would be attacked everyday.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I suppose this means they ran out of corneas and kidneys and needed to grab some more dead Palestinians to harvest them.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
what the BLEEP are they doing with F16s anyway?!
They heard the palstinians had some new high tech rocks or somethng so they had to be sure they where safe..lol

lol, yes Israeli military are really brave

2nd line
3rd line

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplausibleDeniability
I suppose this means they ran out of corneas and kidneys and needed to grab some more dead Palestinians to harvest them.

i'll need to see your proof on this one, i don't have the stomach for dis-information!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

ATS peace forces in Palestine. That is a great idea.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What we are seeing here is the idea that the underdog should always win, which has been instilled in peoples minds by society with the help of the main stream media.

In reality, 100 years ago this whole Palestine, Israel issue would have been over by now. Today we prefer to tell everyone to put on their happy face and pretend that there is nothing wrong. Obviously this does not work. On the other hand, military action on Israels part is highly unpopular and regardless of if you guys believe it or not; what the people think does matter.

I find this to be a vary unique time in history where fighting wars is becoming outdated (which is not necessarily a bad thing), while countries still struggle to truly diplomatically work at their differences.

To address the fairness of retaliation issue people need to understand the propose of retaliation. For all of you who believe that a military retaliation strike should be equal to that of the initial attack; I think it's safe to assume that you have never been in a fist fight before. The propose of a retaliation strike is to disable the enemy from being able to attack you again (edited to add that it can also be to send a message, however this needs to be larger than the initial strike as well because you are attempting to scare the enemy off).

For example: I am in a bar and I am having a heated conversation with the person next to me (Let's name him Joe). Joe gets angry and hits me in the face. At this point I have two options, I can run or stay and defend myself. If I choose to defend myself I am going to attempt to hit Joe in retaliation. After I succeed in hitting Joe I am not going to stop there. Why, might you ask? Well that's and easy question, because Joe is still standing and he is going to hit me again (I'm not the biggest guy in the world; one punch isn't going to do the job). In order to end the fight and insure I wont get hit again I must fight till the point where Joe can no longer hurt me.

I believe Israel has every right to defend itself; however, they do need to stop building new settlements.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Styki]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

the F16 can attack a specific building at a certain angle without casualties to the neighborhood. This isn't press button, hope to hit. This is target acquired, hit small area.

If they are using jets, and not missiles, then they want to hit specific targets. low to no civilian casualties. at most 10.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Styki
What we are seeing here is the idea that the underdog should always win, which has been instilled in peoples minds by society with the help of the main stream media.

In reality, 100 years ago this whole Palestine, Israel issue would have been over by now. Today we prefer to tell everyone to put on their happy face and pretend that there is nothing wrong. Obviously this does not work. On the other hand, military action on Israels part is highly unpopular and regardless of if you guys believe it or not; what the people think does matter.

I find this to be a vary unique time in history where fighting wars is becoming outdated (which is not necessarily a bad thing), while countries still struggle to truly diplomatically work at their differences.

To address the fairness of retaliation issue people need to understand the propose of retaliation. For all of you who believe that a military retaliation strike should be equal to that of the initial attack; I think it's safe to assume that you have never been in a fist fight before. The propose of a retaliation strike is to disable the enemy from being able to attack you again.

For example: I am in a bar and I am having a heated conversation with the person next to me (Let's name him Joe). Joe gets angry and hits me in the face. At this point I have two options, I can run or stay and defend myself. If I choose to defend myself I am going to attempt to hit Joe in retaliation. After I succeed in hitting Joe I am not going to stop there. Why, might you ask? Well that's and easy question, because Joe is still standing and he is going to hit me again (I'm not the biggest guy in the world; one punch isn't going to do the job). In order to end the fight and insure I wont get hit again I must fight till the point where Joe can no longer hurt me.

I believe Israel has every right to defend itself; however, they do need to stop building new settlements.

I don't quite know if it's should always or will always win, some things, you just have to sit back and watch happen! Or, would anyone care to explain the space thing to me at this point?

The point of course is, purpose as much as you want, but your brain is subconsciously suggesting something else might be taking place when one reaches the "retaliatory" mind set. Those aren't the only options available to someone who thinks outside of dialectical indecision making.

It's called, both sit at the bar, neither fights, both get drunk, AND, get to know one another better.

That's how you can avoid getting punched in the face a lot. I outta know, i've done my share of dodging!

The "proposal of retaliation", is that you haven't quite understood the "nothing left to lose" side of psychological imbalance. Just my .02 cents.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
what the BLEEP are they doing with F16s anyway?!

the palestinians probably managed to acquire larger stones... so they have to make things equal

/sarcasm

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Nobody has to fight. I was just assuming that the fight was already going to take place. For this situation it has already happened.

Me personally, I would rather not fight and I have good time as well.

As for having nothing left to lose; well, there is always a bit more to lose even though it might not be obvious at some points. Japan was going to fight till the last man, woman or child but that ended pretty fast.

IMO this whole religious background thing is really what's behind the whole issue and that's a bunch of crap if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Israel was responding to missile attacks.

www.haaretz.com...

The Israel Air Force bombed two smuggling tunnels in the Gaza Strip overnight Friday in response to a rocket fired by Gaza militants that hit the southern Israeli town of Netivot on Thursday evening.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The people in Gaza have been firing missiles into Israel again. Deadly missiles. Why does everybody expect the Jews to gather in file and accept the train of death?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join