It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius has begun, right on schedule

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There are plenty of herbal antibiotics that are extremely succesfull. Garlic is antibacterial. When i get tonsilitis, i often crush some garlic up and let it sit in olive oil for a few minutes, then i'll swab my tonsils with the mixture, and i get relief very quickly, and it costs next to nothing. Furthermore, it doesnt destroy your intestinal flora the way prescription antibiotics do. Golden seal extract is also great for open tooth abscesses. Just get a syringe and spray it all along the base of the tooth and it will keep infection clear until you can get to a dentist. Its also very effective for pink eye. Just make sure you use the glycerin base, as alcohol will burn, but mix golden seal extract with some water, soak a cotton ball with it (warm) and lay back with the soaked cotton ball resting upon your closed eye. Costs a heck of a lot less than an appointment with a doctor and a prescription for antibiotic cream.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by freighttrain

What? Do you think people who pop pills discontinue taking foods?! I don't follow your reasoning. Just because we get additional micro nutrients from pills which are easily broken down and absorbed, doesn't mean our stomach won't work hard to break down the foods. I mean, it does need the macromolecules as well, correct?!

What I'm saying is that your stomach is a muscle, just like any other muscle in your body with different function. The more you train your muscle to do something, the better it gets at it, it becomes more "efficient" and stronger.

If we keep popping pills, over time, your stomach muscle becomes "less efficient" at breaking up food matter, since it's getting all the nutrition it needs immediately and without having to work at breaking the actual food down. Not saying it will stop working, it will basically become "lazier" over time and will NOT break food down as efficiently. It becomes dependent on broken up nutrition to come through rather then doing the breaking down of food itself.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Okay, that makes sense except we don't get everything we need from pills. That was my point! Macro-nutrients are protein, carbs, and fat. That must be broken down by the stomach from eating foods. That's not going to change if we take some pills. We still must eat, and have those molecules digested.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

absolutely but just saying "overall" your making your stomach to work with unnatural processes and that can make your body weak. An example, I have not taking any vaccine shot within the last decade, and I only got sick less then a hand full of times over a decade. But a friend of mine takes ALL the shots, takes extra vitamin pills, etc... and he's ALWAYS sick now!

I think your body is a genius machine that can learn to adapt (which explains why some species, including us made it through the ice age), if you let your body to get exposed to bacteria it will learn over time how to fight it. If you keep on finding a quick solution to kill these bacteria by pills, shots, etc.. your body will NEVER learn how to fight! Which is a crucial mechanics required to continue evolving! And these "elites" know this and trying to culture us to take pills/vaccines, etc..

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rygi23
Well, here it is. It's starting.

www.slate.com...

This is old news as the story you linked to points out.

Mortality in Randomized Trials of Antioxidant Supplements for Primary and Secondary Prevention

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Well I definitely agree about the vaccinations. I haven't taken a flu shot or vaccination of any sort since high school. I was getting sick for a while, though not flu. It's only been since I started to take high-dose nutrients that I've not had any more than a few sniffles. I've not even had a headache, besides the occasional hangover which is easily remedied with food and water. It's been since July of 2008 that I've not had a single ailment! The body is most definitely integrative and wise, and adapts to what we intake. It's proven that if we intake 7-8 grams of ascorbic acid, our body adapts and the immune system killer cells more than double!

I do agree, if I stopped cold turkey all nutrients, their would be a phase where my body would have to adapt and in the process may be temporarily weakened. This is okay with me. It's worth the added benefits happening right now. Personally, correct nutrient supplementation seems like the 21st century vegetable. I think we need it this day and age to keep up with the increased toxicity, radiation, and mutated pathogens going on. At least I'm sure it's what I needed to keep going. If you are doing well without, good for you.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
reply to post by troubleshooter

Wow that's very good and interesting to hear. So did you stay far away from radiation then? I find the anti-chemo claims online quite compelling yet it seems so distant from what 99% of doctors recommend- getting blasted with radiation.

The short version is, four hourly rotating fevers for about six years that had to be controlled by steroids was misdiagnosed as an exotic tropic immune responce but new head of Infectious diseases was also Oncologist and eventually diagnosed Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.

Cluster of enlarged Lymph nodes discovered on radiographic image in Thoracic and abdominal area followed by full baseline workup in prep for chemo etc. Major dissection to remove nodes from Thoracic area and bone marrow pathology.

Started with what I knew and help from friend and other professional natural med people.

Treated with Hydrogen Pyroxide and alkalinizing agents, Nitrilosides. Eliminated any toxic chemical agents from home/work environment and introduced all ninety essential nutrients 15 vitamins, 12 amino-acids, 3 fatty-acids (omega 3, 6, 9) and 60 minerals and microminerals.

Stopped the fevers immediatly, bloods improved over a couple of months and nodes reduced to normal in about eighteen months .

Elevated ESR was only broad indicator that persisted but brought back to normal range once Tullio Simoncini's protocols were discovered and applied.

We did it all without resorting to Chemo or radiation. Only medical treatment was surgery biopsy. Was originally given weeks to survive but now all indicators back in the normal range including radiography studies.

Funny too in the article how she puts down anti-oxidants by saying they might reduce the effectiveness of chemo. Whenever I read something like this I ask why chemo is even being used?

Pharma writes the protocols and medico's slavishly follow them...
...but then medico's get caught up in the paradigm and the system feeds on itself.

Chemo and radiation seem to work in the short term because they destroy the tumor but causes more damage in the process that allows for fungi to invade and stimulate more cancer development.

Any doctors who wake up to it can't do anything to stop the avalanche.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I made this thread last night and there's already 66 replies in it. Wow. Some have chastized me, oh well. One doctor cured cancer a very long time ago on thousands of subjects with a 100% success rate with nothing more than a nutritional program and now the word is that vitamins and such are bad for us. Not pretending at all to be a guru on the subject, just would like to help keep it in the limelight. Thanks y'all for your input.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by rygi23]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

Originally posted by troubleshooter

Getting all ninety essential nutrients was one part of a successful alternative treatment.

[edit on 8/1/10 by troubleshooter]

Pray, do tell your secrets ...

I sure hope this is not a case of "I know something you don't know, na na, na na"

I have no secrets...I will answer any question you have.

Non-essential nutrients are those you body produces itself from raw materials...
...Essential nutrients are those you must take in from your foods...
...there are 90 Essential nutrients as follows...

15 Vitamins
12 Amino-acids
3 Fatty-acids
60 minerals and Micro-minerals
See a list here: en.wikipedia.org...

Amino-acids we get plenty in our proteins.

Vitamins can be deficient but are usually covered by a varied diet and a quality multivite in most people but bigger intake can be necessary in ageing or illness.

Fatty-acids, we make some of our own 6 and 9 but most people don't get nearly enough Omega 3...
...best source is Flax Seed Oil (cold pressed and fresh) and fish oil...
...all oils you use should not have been produced using heat or chemical extraction methods...
...which elimates most common cooking oils and margarines...
...they produce inefficient cells that poorly absorb nutrients and sugars...
...and I believe are the major reason for Type 2 diabetes epidemic.

Mineral and Micro-minerals are the biggest deficiency...
...most people would not get half of what their body requires...
...there are the big ones like calcium, magnesium...
...the really important ones like Selenium...
...but the micro-minerals are the most deficient.

There are four micro-minerals that in doses of only one microgram/day will each double the lifespan of laboritory animals against controls.

Modern malnutrition is mostly a lack of adaquate mineral because it is depleted from our soils and many are just not in the food chain.

[edit on 8/1/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

I am sure is nothing but another whore to the big pharma pimps. For money even the monkeys will talk.

Thanks to government subsidies big pharma can used our tax payer money for propaganda and is always somebody that will do anything for the right amount of money.

Welcome to the reality of corporate America.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Very good analysis, I welcome the post, one of the reasons we have problems with malnutrition even with all the food we get our hand on is due to the problem with the soil, pesticides and occurs tampering of our food supplies, specially those that depend on processed foods for daily nutrition.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
There are plenty of herbal antibiotics that are extremely succesfull. Garlic is antibacterial. When i get tonsilitis, i often crush some garlic up and let it sit in olive oil for a few minutes, then i'll swab my tonsils with the mixture, and i get relief very quickly, and it costs next to nothing. Furthermore, it doesnt destroy your intestinal flora the way prescription antibiotics do. Golden seal extract is also great for open tooth abscesses. Just get a syringe and spray it all along the base of the tooth and it will keep infection clear until you can get to a dentist. Its also very effective for pink eye. Just make sure you use the glycerin base, as alcohol will burn, but mix golden seal extract with some water, soak a cotton ball with it (warm) and lay back with the soaked cotton ball resting upon your closed eye. Costs a heck of a lot less than an appointment with a doctor and a prescription for antibiotic cream.

You know your herbs. Also for pink eye, I've found Apple Cider Vinegar to be very effective. Just take an empty eye drop bottle. Fill it with water and add several drops of ACV. Presto, you've got amazingly effective antibiotic eye drops.

Again, go for the good stuff. Most consider Bragg's to be the best.

It really is amazing when you start to research herbs and oils in depth, to find out that nature has the best answer for nearly every ailment. It's all out there and Big Pharma etc hates this fact.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by shasta9600]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Just to let everybody know, I get mails from John Hopkins medical center that give very good information of the benefits of alternative medicine vs drugs.

If such a Medical Center with the reputation of John Hopkins have its own department in the research of alternative medicine and they give advise, it means that alternative medicine works, regardless how much the big pharma spend millions of dollar trying to kill natural remedies every year with propaganda.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421

I buy Olive Leaf extract five litres at a time for the family...
....Pau Darco is also a good broad spectrum agent...
...but I still put basic 90 nutrients first...
...herbs can build their effectiveness on this.

I am shy of 'magic bullet' natural formulations...
...I rather a targetted individual program.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...
some talk of codex and how it relates to georgia waystones.
as well as the # 1.61803399.there is alot of crap but also some odd talk. look at the old post!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I dont really understand your reply. Certainly, harmful drugs and poisons in cows is bad, but you never answered the question: Is milk good or bad for you?

In short:

Additives + cow = Bad

Milk from non-contaminated cows = ?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
First, to the weakening of the stomach. The stomach is not a muscle, its an organ. In actuality, our food is best digested raw, and this easy digestion, which gets far more nutrients, does NOT weaken our stomach...its healthier for it. We cook most of our food, which not only makes it harder to break down, but it also removes a significant portion of the vitamins and nutrients. Furthermore, stomach and intestines work best when food combinations are limited....ie: if you are eating meats, dont combine with starch, veggies, so on, as certain foods break down in the stomach, some begin best by saliva, and others mainly in intestines, and by combining foods they interfere with each other. As to weakening the stomach, many of the foods we incorporate into our diet are stomach irritants, such as wheat, milk, alcohol, etc, and cause lots of damage to the intestinal lining which can lead to something called "leaky gut syndrome" in chinese medicine. This thins the wall of your intestine, allowing larger particles to pass through, which your immune system then attacks as foreign bodies. You then begin developing "allergies" to these foods, and they will continue to cause systemic inflamation and intestinal irritation until you do a gut repair protocol. Your idea that vitamins "weaken" the stomach is a nice theory, but is not based upon fact.

As to milk! Recent studies have now shown a connection between allergies, asthma, arthritis and other auto immune disorders and childhood consumption of wheat and dairy products. The reason is that wheat and dairy are two of the most hyper allergenic substances we eat regularly, which makes the immune system in a constant state of hyper action, which causes it to react to things it does not normally.....it attacks the joints causing arthritis, it attacks the lungs causing asthma, it attacks the thyroid causing hashimoto's hypothyroidism, which is one reason why 50% of women are now being diagnosed with thyroid disorders.

Furthermore, milk is lactose, and as humans we have little ability to breakdown this protein. No one does, so all humans are actually lactose intolerant....some just have more obvious signs and reactions, but it causes latent reactions in all of us. The way it works, is that it comes out of the cow (or woman) with lactase, an enzyme that allows children to digest it, as childrens digestive ability is not mature yet. This lactase, unfortunately, is destroyed in pasteurization, meaning that the milk remains an undigested bulk of gunk as it passes through your system. In many cases people who are considered "lactose intolerant" can still drink RAW milk, which is non pasteurized, but is mostly illegal to sell in the majority of states. Homogenization also causes problems because it breaks the fats down into smaller forms that it is harder for the body to digest as well.

There have been studies done where newborn cats fed solely on pasteurized milk were compared to cats fed on raw milk. You can google it easily and its results are pretty horrifying. Suffice it to say that while the raw milk cats remained healthy, the pasteurized milk cats were malnourished, lost hair, had debilitating diseases, and their offspring came out malnourished and mostly sterile.

And further, most farmers can tell you that if you try to feed a calf solely on pasteurized milk, they will sicken and often die.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

One doctor cured cancer a very long time ago on thousands of subjects with a 100% success rate with nothing more than a nutritional program

No he did not actually, but do not stop let that stop you making things up!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

One doctor cured cancer a very long time ago on thousands of subjects with a 100% success rate with nothing more than a nutritional program

No he did not actually, but do not stop let that stop you making things up!
If you question someone's claim, atleast ask them what/who they are referencing. Cancer was cured a very long time ago, period.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

I do what makes me feel good and I avoid what doesn't. I don't care what anyone else advises or what new effin' research "shows." New "results" tend to make obsolete the old ones. That means today's results will be worthless or obsolete (worthless?) in ten year's time or so. So, I don't care what new studies come out. I don't heed the warnings that certain things I choose to do are bad for me. I'll drink as much alcohol as I want, and no, I'm not taking my medication as prescribed...and here I am still ticking, while you ain't gettin' any richer. Now what are you going to say about that?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join