It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
Not sure about the cloning idea.

Personally, I am leaning more towards time shift ideas.

personally, i'm leaning toward lunacy, and lack of research before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I know this thread causes a lot of confusion to all of us
so sorry for bringing it back to life.

I just watched a show about the Charles Lindbergh kidnapping,
nothing I've not heard before in all my years on this earth except this time
they caught,arrested and executed the person that kidnapped the baby...huh??

As many time I have read about this case I never knew they
caught the person.I remember this as being a unsolved case.
I thought because this was not only known for being such a
huge news story it was also a mystery because they never caught the guy.

It must be my memory but I could have sworn...

Also I think I mentioned(in a earlier post) Earnest Borgnine passing away
years ago.Well he died this past July,I would have bet my life the people producing a
movie about 911 was going to cast him in a major role and of course I heard that last month?
Is someone messing with us?

either something is really happening or I'm in the first stages of dementia.

Seriously we need to keep a list of dead celebrities

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ok I either dreamt that Chris Tucker died (I heard it on a news broadcast) But maybe it was something else on the news about him that subconciously I think that it was a death report. I dunno.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm not as certain as Billy Graham dying and re-appearing, but I just found out Larry Hagman died....again?

tvguide.ca...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

I was almost certain this was Larry Hagman's "second" death too...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

Now that you mention that,i thought Larry Hagman died awhile back,i am sure i heard it on the news,why is it that we keep seeing this,are we crazy are is this really happening

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I've seen quite a few "fake" deaths reported on social media. Facebook is the best place to find them. You always see some one post "so and so died today at such and such time R.I.P." But, they are most of the times fake. You can find a bunch of info on these fake death reports on snopes.com or urbanlegend.com. I've even seen MSM cover a couple of these false reports. I've gotten to where I go to google and type in the person's name and the date they supposedly died to see if they are real or not.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Henry Kissinger.Whenever i read/hear about him,on the occasions i watch some tv news,when it comes to the political segments and i see him,i get a very "wrong" feel.I had been convinced he died,for some reason.Like,in threads on alternate timelines,ive read of folks who had read that Nelson Mandela had died,and were shocked+puzzled to find he's still alive? Like that,im convinced i read/heard of his death.Like an accepted fact,like the death of Diana(albeit a much more low-key event) you know the person is dead.So whenever i see/read of Henry Kissinger these days-its a genuinely unsettling feeling.With all due respect to Mr.K's loved ones-its a bit creepy,it feels like a "glitch in the matrix" that he's still around.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I never recall hearing that he had died, but for some reason i always believed Bob Dylan was dead.

I was actually very surprised last year when i saw an advertisement for his new album. But i did a double take because i genuinely thought he was dead, atlhough i don't know where i got the impression he had died from. I'm not even a fan of him, although i know of him, if you know what i mean.

Me too I guess its because to me he looked like he should be dead yrs ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The wife and I read that Mike Ditka had died a week or two back, Sports show was on in pizzeria the other day and there he was. Could be faulty memory like the people who cant see anything but what they want to say, but we both came across the news articles seperatly and didnt bring it up to the other till we saw he was still breathing. Things like this happen to us a lot tho, we jokingly (JOKINGLY to you close minded people) call it dimension slipping. We really have no idea what is actually going on. It has happened forever and is just a part of our lives. seems tied to other oddness like getting letters in the mail that you have already opened and coffee stained resealed.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

Count me in lol....I was sure that Larry Hagman had died a few years ago.
Then I saw he was making a new Dallas (movie?) with some of the original cast...and
now he has died again. Very strange.
jacygirl

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

edit on 2-12-2012 by icmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mutly

When Billy Graham was ill, or hospitalized, people only hear that he is dead.
When Mike Ditka has a mild stroke, people only hear that he is dead.

Now, if Larry Hagman is still alive....then call me a believer.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Res Ipsa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Count me in on the Billy Graham thing. I know that I heard of his death. Seemed that they said something about his son carrying on. I was actually thinking at the same time, that he should have been dead years ago. And I'm speaking of his age, not personal opinion.
I think he might have been dug up in order to take Mormonism off the cult list. If you don't believe me, go to his website. I think it was done to honor Mitt Romney. Maybe he thought Romney would be pleased with him. Graham sold out years ago. I learned this from some of the talks that John Todd gave. I don't want to get into an argument over John. I know that there are hordes of difference of opinion about Todd. I, personally believe that his story deserves some merit.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mutly

Okay, I remember Ditka dying too. I thought about "da Bears" thing from SNL when I heard it. Just googled him and he is still alive.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Billy Graham's WIFE died on June 14 2007, so maybe that's where the confusion is coming in?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
Well now I FINALLY understand why everyone is trying to become
a celebrity! I'd try to if it meant I'd come back from the dead!

The Kinks got it right! youtu.be...
edit on 18-2-2013 by elrem48 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This thread freaks me out. I have seemingly heard of countless celebrity deaths only to find out they are still living. Most recently, Jim Nabors. Found out he was just married as a gay man, but I could have sworn he was a goner. Same with the Nelson Mandela thing. I guess this is creepier to me than a lot of other paranormal type stuff for some reason! Larry Hagman, and many others mentioned in this thread. Another death that stands out for me is Ernest Borgnine. I swore I saw local coverage of his death a couple of years ago and even commented to loved ones about it due to his being very active in a circus out of Baraboo, Wisconsin. Then I saw his death notice last summer in July 2012 I was kind of stunned, thinking he had been gone for a while. Baffling.
edit on 2/18/2013 by shockedonlooker because: pinched myself just to be sure

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shockedonlooker

I agree with the Jim Nabors thing. I saw the news story about him marrying his partner and could not believe it. I remember him dying many years ago. And NO, I am not confusing him with the guy that played Goober.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I never recall hearing that he had died, but for some reason i always believed Bob Dylan was dead.

That is so funny, I am with you on that. To be honest, this is the first time I am reading he is not dead. (Well, I never researched him or anything and his music was never a part of my life, I just knew his name like lets say one who lives near the ocean knows about deserts that exist somewhere on the planet.) It feels weird to have always kinda assumed Bob Dylan was dead when there was no reason for it. Where do assumptions like that come from?

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join